Another Dimension Reviews

157 | Derby, KS

157 Reviews for Another Dimension

Kayma Gilmore · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Overall awesome!

They're communication was great and they were always quick to respond to any questions. At my wedding they did an awesome job of keeping things flowing (even with a room flip). Not only did they do an amazing job of keeping the flow but when they had down time they would check on the wedding party to see if we needed drinks or anything! For our dance there was not a single moment where there were less than 20 people on the floor! Would recommend to anyone !

Sent on 02/25/2020

Mackenzie Gallardo · Getting married on 12/05/2020

highly highly recommend!

I booked Another Dimension at the Bridal Fair this year, I have nothing but good things to say about them since the moment we booked. Tyler is AMAZING to say the least. My wedding was a little bit of chaos because of Rain, Tornadoes, Flooding... you name it. Tyler and his assistant were incredible. We started 45 minutes late and they kept everything inside our venue smooth and organized. The door to the venue kept opening during the ceremony becuase of wind and Tyler's assistant threw on a rain jacket and went OUTSIDE in the rain and held the door closed so it wouldnt distrupt my ceremony. I mean COME ON! They are very professional, very fun, the communication is GREAT, there's so much more I could say. I was so please with our choice of using Another Dimension.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Whitley · Married on 04/11/2020

Another Dimension - Simply the Best!

We had Jarred and Brett DJ our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We could not have been happier!! So professional and yet fun and engaging, they were also very organized, and the entire day was just easy with them! We received so many compliments on the party they provided. Quick to fulfill song requests last minute, and kept the schedule right on track. Tyler was awesome to work with, and very flexible, as well. I travel for my job and had to do wedding planning long-distance, and Tyler was always quick to accommodate the meetings when I was in town. They also worked so well with our vocalist in setting up the background track and making sure he had what he needed for his music. THANK YOU, Another Dimension, for helping make it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Bethany Hermreck · Married on 04/11/2020

The best DJ!

If you are considering hiring a DJ for your wedding or your event, go with Another Dimension! They went above and beyond and truly made the reception that much better. We worked with Tyler, who was wonderful. We couldn't have hand-picked a better DJ if we tried - from the communication beforehand to the music he played and his ability to get guests out on the dance floor. We have no regrets hiring them for our big day.

Sent on 12/10/2019

sarah martin · Married on 03/14/2020

Above and Beyond!

Ron and Tim were so amazing through the whole day! They were able to play a custom piece of music that a dear friend wrote for me to walk down the aisle, and they kept the party going all night! Ron and Tim even joined us on the dancefloor for a few songs which I loved. They worked wonderfully with my coordinators (Wichita Coordination) to keep the reception on time and flowing smoothly. Ron is so fun and easy to work with, and I cannot sing Another Dimensions praise enough!

Noah's Event Venue closed 4 weeks before my wedding was supposed to be there, and Another Dimension were the first people to reach out to me and offer support. They contacted other venues that accommodated my guest count and sent me their information to set up a viewing appointment at several locations. They checked in with me often to see how my new venue search was coming along, and I so appreciate them and their amazing efforts. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Juli

Juli Mitchell · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding celebration

This special night for my daughter and her new hubby couldn’t have been any better! DJ’s Keller and Tim did an amazing job! They were outgoing, fun and by the end of the night, family. The dance floor was packed the whole evening the guys even came out on the dance floor to help teach line dances! They were professional, attentive and kept the celebration moving smoothly from start to finish.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Wehkamp · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding reception

Tyler and Tim were amazing!! Highly recommend them if you want to have a stress free experience. The planning process was so easy. They helped me nail down a timeline and really understand the vibe we were going for on our big day. They provided beautiful uplighting and a personalized monogram at the reception that was stunning. We had around 400 guests at our wedding and they kept everything on track for us. We had so many people out on the dance floor the whole night!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Christine Jones · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely the best!

Another Dimension was amazing to work with and they flawlessly executed my daughter's wedding and reception. We had to schedule the wedding in under 6 months because the bride's father was terminally ill. Another Dimension jumped right in and helped us every step of the way! They were compassionate and understanding about our unique situation and checked in with us often to see how we were doing. They made the process so easy and walked us through every step! And on the day of the event, Tyler and Adam were just wonderful! They managed the entire event perfectly, allowing our family to enjoy the day with no stress or worries! They were friendly and personable to our guests, completely in tune with our wishes, and coordinated effectively with the other vendors to ensure all of the transitions were smooth and seamless. My daughter described her wedding day as "perfect" and Another Dimension was key to making it all happen!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

Before my ceremony, I requested to use Tyler because I had been to another wedding that he was the DJ at in 2015. As soon as I sent the email requesting Tyler, I always received a prompt reply, whether it was by phone, text, or email.

From the beginning Tyler was very helpful in giving suggestions and advice, he met with us at the venue prior to the event, and coordinated AMAZINGLY with the photographer during the reception to help my wedding run as smooth as possible.

Tyler and Braxton we’re absolutely awesome and before I knew it my wedding was over. It went so smooth with the help of these guys. I couldn’t have been happier with how well it went and how pretty the building looked with the help of drapery and decor lighting. (I was nervous about the building looking bland).

Sent on 10/11/2019

Susie Engels · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ's Around

I have attended many weddings and Tyler and Braxton were by far the best DJ's I've seen. They coordinated with the Bride and Groom multiple times prior to the event to insure things were just the way they wanted it. During the wedding they were very attentive to our request and made sure everyone had a great time all evening. They provided beautiful lighting and drapery to create a fun and professional atmosphere.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

So easy and professional

Simply the best DJs around. They are very professional in their approach to their work, but they enjoy it and have fun! They mixed up the music, so everyone had a chance to dance to what they wanted. 10/10 would use again!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Dave & Karli Ewers · Married on 09/11/2019

Fabulous Experience - above & beyond

The service was incredible and we even added a special surprise of a cameo appearance by Logan Mize. Adam & Tyler were both phenomenal in making it work and it was a complete surprise. There were special equipment requests needed and they lined it all up and just charged us the extra amount. We did not have to hassle with anything. The dance was absolutely fabulous thanks to Adam. Here is a video of the "surprise" :) https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=your+tube+dave+karli+logan+mize&view=detail&mid=78F8440514C9DD7F24D778F8440514C9DD7F24D7&FORM=VIRE

Sent on 12/22/2019

Robert Clarke · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely perfect !

Tyler rescued our reception. The cake bottom tier imploded and he contacted a new baker to step in and repair our disaster of a cake. Tyler guided our guests during our reception and kept everything moving smoothly along. Tyler handled all of the music perfectly ! Most importantly Tyler helped all of our guests through a traditional New Orleans Second Line . 110 percent recommend Tyler .

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Morrow · Married on 08/03/2019

Extremely entertaining and helpful!

Adam was great to work with! He was super helpful with the entire reception and helped it run smoothly while my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything! Apparently after we left, our guests were asking if they could stay after and continue dancing. It was a great day and I'd definitely recommend Another Dimension to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Shelbi

Shelbi · Married on 06/29/2019

Great vendor! We highly recommend!

Tyler and Tim did a great job on our wedding day! They were very professional and kept the event going smoothly. We hired them to do our ceremony and reception and they did a fantastic job with both pieces of our special day. They kept the party going through the night, and were great about keeping our guests informed of what was going on. They were great about staying in contact during the wedding planning process, which was so helpful! I would 100% recommend Another Dimension!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Beevers · Married on 06/22/2019

A Great Day!

We booked Another Dimension the day after hearing them at a wedding we were attending. They provided us with the best service on the day of our daughter's wedding. Wow, wow, wow, it was an awesome day! The place looked great with the up lighting, and we had them project a monogram on a wall and it provided a special touch. Behind the head table we opted for a simple fabric draping that was very elegant with the up lighting. The setup and take down process of the employees was so smooth and efficient.
    Now, the DJs... AMAZING! Adam and his partner, Tim, were so good! They went above and beyond to accommodate us. They not only played music, but they really catered to everyone, as well. They were just awesome! Many of our guests also commented on how attentive and involved they both were.
    I asked for a specific dance that they weren't familiar with and they quickly found it and played it for us. They were SO GOOD!
    The day was perfect, thank you for helping to make it that way!
    Be assured of my referrals to your company from now on!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • KaLea

KaLea Barlow · Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING 10/10 recommend!

Ron and Keller were the two DJs at our wedding and we were SO THANKFUL that they were there! They truly made everything run smoothly and Ron went above and beyond and was getting us and our table drinks and cake! Doesn’t get much better than that!! They played great music and had a great time and made sure everyone else had a great time as well!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Makena

Makena Franke · Married on 06/20/2019

Highly recommend!!

Tyler and Keller went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. They played all of the music exactly where and when it needed played, and even did some coordination. Both DJs were sure to be professional, while building a personal relationship with my husband and I, as well as my family. The ceremony and reception services were so helpful in making the day run smoothly, and the decor uplighting looked so good at our venue. I am so thankful for the service through Another Dimension!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Madison Hermreck · Married on 06/15/2019

Another Dimension was AMAZING!!

I don’t even know where to begin! Another Dimension was amazing to work with from the start of our wedding planning! Tyler was so helpful with the planning of everything we would need for our wedding. Included in our package was the DJ, lighting, backdrop, surround sound and monogram! Everything looked awesome and we had so many compliments on how everything looked as well as how amazing Tyler and Tim were! We highly recommend this company to be a part of your special day!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Donna

Donna Hoover · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

We hired Another Dimension at the recommendation of Judy Handley of Videoworks. When one vendor highly recommends another, that’s huge in my books. We contacted Tyler Morton for our daughter’s wedding on 6/8/19. He immediately set up a time for gathering information. I was blown away by all that Another Dimension could provide for us. Not only ceremony and DJ services, but the decorating and montage development services. They are a HOST OF SERVICES for all your wedding needs. If you want to be relieved of the pressure that entails, Tyler and Ron will have you covered! The wedding/music/decor/and DJ sound system was incredible! This was for an outdoor wedding and horse arena transformation, to a reception venue. All of the up-lightning, and color changing LED’s and hanging lights and curtains... It couldn’t have been more perfect. Our guests raved about how beautiful everything was, which is always fun to hear! The price was very reasonable. Of course, when you need decorating on top of DJ services, plan to pay more. But, VERY worth it! You’ll not find a more professional, customer friendly service anywhere else. Guaranteed!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Braden Oliphant · Married on 06/01/2019

Professionals

If you want to make sure your wedding has a party going, then you cannot go wrong with hiring Another Dimension. The DJ's are incredibly talented, and know exactly how to manage a wedding, MC, start the party, and keep it going for as long as you need it. My wife and I were pretty laid back on what we wanted in terms of music selections for the ceremony and reception, and the guys at Another Dimension exceeded all of our expectations and surprised us with song selections that truly provided some of the highlights of the evening. Hire Another Dimension if you want a professional making sure your wedding is everything you could want it to be!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Holly Mcguire · Married on 05/24/2019

More than we could have asked for.

Where do I even begin. We were blessed to meet Tyler at the Bridal Fair in January and booked him literally that day. He has been thorough, gracious, professional and a blast to work with. We had some very specific requests on how we needed our daughters reception to go. Tyler was so great about making that happen. We also had the BIGGEST RAIN STORM the day of the wedding since 2008...we are talking tornados, flooding and torrential rain. Tyler and his assistant Tim went over and above to ensure the wedding went on. Tim literally went out in the rain, held a door shut to our venue during the ceremony that was blowing open so it wouldn’t interrupt the wedding. I cannot say enough about them. Tyler also navigated the guests for our dinner, kept them entertained and provided such a fun dance! Hire these guys!!!! You WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/17/2019

They went above and beyond!

Adam and Tyler were remarkable! Communication prior to the event was great.

On the day of, they took control and helped coordinate every aspect of our event. Ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception -- from start to finish. They kept things moving, keeping us on track for our grand entry, speeches, dances, dollar dance, etc. While allowing us the time to see and greet our friends and family, they quietly let us know 5-10 minutes prior to when we needed to complete the next event for the evening. Anytime we were unsure about a question (I.e. whether or not both dad's were giving speeches, etc.), we could point them in the correct direction and they took care of it without us having a second thought as to whether it was handled.

One of our favorite parts of the evening came at the end. Tyler and Adam had all of our guests exit to the patio, while we shared the last dance of the evening alone in our venue. It was remarkable, and the perfect end to our perfect day. They even captured a video of the dance and sent it to us the day following the wedding.

I cannot express in words how truly remarkable and smooth our event was, solely because of these two. We can't thank them enough and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Caitlan Zimmerling · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

To start, Tyler was the very responsive and detail oriented. He emailed me throughout the planning process to answer any questions and to make sure everything was coming together smoothly. They truly care about their customers experience, Tyler and Josiah catered to our every need and went above and beyond to ensure our reception was everything we dreamt it would be. Our guests were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT long. Which was very important to me and my spouse. Pricing was very reasonable. I recommend Another Dimension to anyone and everyone. Our wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. The reception went off without a hitch, Tyler and Josiah did a wonderful job. We cannot thank you enough! You will always be our DJ for any future events!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Erica

Erica Van Rossun · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome DJ!

Another Dimension went above & beyond to make our wedding planning & wedding day perfect!! We had ceremony & reception services provided by them which both were excellent. Such great communication via email, phone calls, etc from day 1. They made sure that they took care of all of the little details that we had requested. Our DJ’s, Adam & Tim arrived on time, were very professional & very respectful. They did an amazing job of getting people on the dance floor & keeping the party going! So many compliments from guests on their entertainment. We plan to recommend them to anyone who needs DJ services!

Sent on 05/13/2019