113 Reviews for Another Dimension

Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
113 Another Dimension Reviews

I don't know even know where to begin. I have nothing bad to say about my experience. Tyler was the best to work with. He even handled some last minute changes. I will be telling everyone I know to book with Another Dimension!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Tyler as our DJ for our wedding. He did the ceremony and the reception. He was absolutely magnificient. A wonderful guy to work with and kept the party going! If it wasn't for Tyler I don't know what we would have done... he kept everything organized and moving along so smoothly. He was easy to talk to and by the end of the night I had so many guests asking who our DJ was and complimenting him up and down! He definately helped make our night the best night of our lives! I will continue to use Tyler with Another Dimension for any of my DJ needs because I know for a fact, there is not a single person out there that can do better than he did for us!

When it came to preparing for the wedding he was very attentive and responsive. If he didn't answer the call the first time he would call me back promptly and if you are a bride you know that is very important. He made suggestions when my husband and I were overwhelmed and didn't know what we wanted to play or what order we wanted to do things in.

Lastly, we had a mishap with our wedding cake a week before the wedding and I didn't know what to do. I was freaking out, as most brides do, and because Tyler had been so helpful I thought to myself, I'll just give him a call and see what he thinks. He went out of his way to help us take care of getting a new cake shop and cake lined up, this was a HUGE sacrifice he made for us as I'm sure he had plenty of other things to do. But he never once let me know that and carried on, I remember him specifically telling me, "Don't worry Shelby, I will take care of it, my job is to make sure you are a happy, stress-free bride." And he did a great job of completing that task!

Thank you Tyler for all you did for Justin and I on our wedding day and leading up to it! You are AMAZING!!!!

Your friends,

Shelby and Justin Jarman

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Selecting a DJ for our wedding was one of the most difficult choices for me throughout the wedding planning process. The DJ is such a crucial piece to making or breaking a reception. I was seeking a true entertainer – someone who would ensure the evening would run smoothly, would keep guests informed, and would make sure the dance floor was full. After great deliberation, emails, and face-to-face meetings; the right choice for us was Another Dimension. Our team of Tyler and Matt did an excellent job. Our guests were engaged throughout the whole evening. Most importantly there was always a crowd on the dance floor. One guest told me: “I wasn’t planning on dancing that much, but the music was so good.” Tyler, whom we worked with to plan both our ceremony music and reception entertainment, was always patient and willing to answer any questions. Another Dimension is a professional organization with great equipment. They provided sound for both our ceremony and reception, lapel and handheld microphones as needed, and lighting that helped highlight our guests and venue. Moreover, Tyler and Matt checked in with us before the ceremony and during the reception to ensure my new husband and I had what we needed. They were also flexible enough to adapt quickly to the specific circumstances of our reception and our requests. Our wedding had great food, cake, and music – needless to say guests were very happy! Without Another Dimension, we would not have been able to create such an inclusive, enjoyable atmosphere. If you are looking for a true professional who specializes in weddings, who is familiar with just about every venue in Wichita and will keep your guests entertained, go with Tyler and Matt at Another Dimension.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough amazing things about Another Dimension! I have been trying to figure out exactly how to write this review but cannot come up with the perfect way to describe their services because it was more than I could imagine.

We met Tyler at the Wichita Bridal Expo and liked him immediately. He was so personable and really tried to get to know us. All of our interactions with him (mostly through email as we lived out of town) were positive. His response time was great. When we wanted to add extra services after the initial contract was signed he was very helpful at getting the changes made. We had lighting, drapery, and a monogram with our package along with the DJ services. There is nothing I would change about our services. Tyler was also honest about if he thought my ideas would realistically work out or not :)

On our wedding day (it was his birthday) Tyler went above and beyond what I expected from him. He was constantly asking if we needed anything. Brought us drinks and cake so we could just enjoy our time with friends and family. He and his assistant Connor were great at reading the crowd and playing songs that would get everyone out there. Tyler even joined us on the dance floor a few times!

Tyler was more than just a DJ. He cares about you and your wedding day. It's not just another gig to them. They do everything to make your day as wonderful as you had imagined it.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We hired Another Dimension for our daughter's wedding based on the recommendation of the Hotel at Old Town. The thing our daughter most wanted at her wedding was for friends and family to dance have a good time. Eric, our DJ, made that happen. He was very responsive and read the crowd well to know what they liked and kept the dance floor full. These guys definitely know what they are doing and were easy and good to work with. After our event Tyler went above and beyond to provide us a CD of the Wedding March music they used as we will be using it in Texas at a reception there hosted by the groom's family. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Rose, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tyler was a breeze to work with, calling and updating me with what needed to happen. They mailed out information, emailed quickly and followed up with a couple calls asking if I had any requests for them. Noah and Brett were my DJs and made the night flow with ease, letting me know when things needed to happen to keep the night moving along smoothly.
Highly recommend this vendor! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lee, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Tyler was great to work with I now consider him a personal friend and Matt his assistant went way above and beyond. I am the father of the bride and my wife sat down to eat and forgot her salad. Matt came by and asked if he could get the salad for her which he did. He also retrieved drinks for the Bride and Groom and was constantly asking people if he could be of any help. This is the DJ assistant mind you, I have never seen that type of service from the DJ's. Tyler took over and ran everything, he is great. A big double thumbs up for Another Dimension and this was our 4th daughter and last wedding so this was not my first rodeo in case you might think I am a little naive. Quite the contrary I am usually hard to please and drive a tough contractual negotiation but in this case I was blown away. I highly recommend them for your wedding or event. RW

Profile Picture Rick, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We cannot recommend Tyler and his team at Another Dimension enough! We planned our wedding while living out of state and Tyler never missed a phone call or email. He answered all of our questions and helped us plan such a fun reception. They did the audio for our ceremony, toasts and uplighting on the dance floor. The music was great and they made our reception a blast!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Another Dimension was the best decision I made on my wedding. Tyler was absolutely great to work with from the beginning. He gave me options, made sure to go over things we could add or change, etc. We used their DJ services as well as light rentals and a personalized slide show. The slideshow brought tear to my mother's eyes and we even received additional copies for parents/grandparents. The lights made the room perfect - it gave the perfect ambiance and mood for the evening. Tyler and his team also had the perfect music choices. When things didn't go according to our schedule (as happens with every wedding) he made sure to keep us in the loop and took it upon himself to talk with over vendors to see if they would be flexible. He was the most responsive vendor that I had and made us feel like a million bucks!

Profile Picture User4639051, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I was so pleased with their professionalism and expertise in what to do during the ceremony and the reception! I was very nervous about everything coming together the day of and Noah showed up at the bridal suite and asked what I wanted and I was just open and told him he is the expert, what does he need from me and he took the reigns and did everything. The ceremony planner and the reception planner were cut to the chase and very easy to fill out. I was able to pick songs and have everything organized just like we wanted. I loved this company. The reception went off to easy and everyone was very pleased with the Noah and his co-worker. Noah asked me what I wanted to do and how I wanted everything to go down and I had no idea how all that is supposed to work so once again he took the reigns. Everything was so simple and fun. He even jumped on the dance floor and helped us learn a song or two to dance too. It was so fun. I am glad they did my wedding and reception. For the price, it was well worth money spent. Two weeks before the events, we found out the sound at the Scottish Rite was not good for the ceremony and Another Dimension was right there to take on our ceremony and they were able to play all the music we wanted.

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Another Dimension was recommended to us by several of our wedding vendors, and my husband and I could not agree more with their positive referrals! Tyler was great throughout the planning period, and he and Zack completely blew us away at the reception! From the lighting, slideshow production, and music playlist, they really set the mood. There was never a lull in dancing, and they capped off the celebration in a way we had never seen before...they played our first dance song one more time, and had the remaining guests join hands in a circle around us. Could not have been happier with our DJ selection!

Profile Picture User6867904, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Another Dimension provided excellent DJ entertainment for our wedding. Tyler is extremely professional, fun and easy to work with. The staff really works with you to achieve exactly what you want for your wedding - from music, to decor - and they are incredibly flexible and responsive. Tyler met with me multiple times to review set up, pipe & drape and song choices. Their equipment is very professional and the sound quality is excellent. Our DJs - Eric and Connor - were very professional and polite. They kept the dance floor crowded literally the entire night! They read the mood of the crowd perfectly, and even played song requests from my bridesmaids and sisters. All of the song choices for specific events - introduction, first dance, cake cutting - were played on time and the correct versions. Both Eric and Connor were extremely attentive. Throughout the night they found perfect times to ask me any questions, and even checked in for the last dance song. They kept me informed about timing, and kept the flow of the reception going perfectly. Another Dimension also was very receptive to other Vendors questions and helped form the perfect Vendor Team for our wedding day. A huge thank you to Another Dimension for their excellent service. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Another Dimension amazed us with the personal attention we received from Ron the day of our daughter's wedding! He is truly the master in coordinating all aspects of the wedding day!!! Ron is very focused, very organized, and he attends to EVERY detail. We will most definitely utilize Another Dimension again because they are the professionals, who while reasonably priced, can do it all, and will!! Don't look anywhere else!!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Tyler thought of everything! He coordinated with every single vendor we had and was so attentive to every detail! He had solutions for every problem I presented and was even there the day before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what needed to be done the day of. The lights and sound system they brought were great and really set the atmosphere for the whole tent. I highly recommend getting the lighting package. Tyler even set up a speaker outside the tent so people milling around could hear when something was about to happen. We had a professional caterer, photographers, videographers, and bluegrass band from Nashville for part of the night. I would have to say out of all these vendors, Another Dimension was my favorite because of the 5 things listed above. Tyler was so much more than a DJ. He provided excellent quality of service and value! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Tyler did a phenomenal job at our wedding!!! He is incredibly good at his craft and we were beyond satisfied. We hired them to do both the ceremony and reception music. Both my husband and I did not live in Wichita and he met up with us a week prior to the wedding to go over our music selection. We were still picking out music the day right before the wedding!! Not only that but my dad wanted to play some of his traditional Asian songs and Tyler was very flexible and accommodating. He did an awesome as the Wedding MC and he also communicated very well with our wedding planner. I highly recommend Another Dimension for all your musical needs.

Profile Picture April, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Another Dimension was absolutely fantastic!! We were so impressed with everything they did--from day one to our wedding day, they did a wonderful job. Tyler was just awesome! He is so personable and very knowledgeable on weddings. He provided music for our ceremony and reception. At the end of the night we were given a CD that had our ceremony music on it. We would choose Another Dimension again and again! Thanks guys!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jarred was great! He kept the evening flowing and met all of our requests. He really made the event fun.

Profile Picture Geri, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Another Dimension was absolutely INCREDIBLE! We are so thrilled that we decided to choose them back in January when we were booking all of our vendors! They were incredibly accommodating and very, very professional. The ceremony music was perfect and then the reception was an absolute riot! We had Jared as our DJ (along with the help of Brett) and he was amazing...so personable and fun! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Tyler with Another Dimension was absolutely amazing (as was everyone we dealt with). Tyler was there to great us when we arrived to the reception and let us know when to enter for our "big entrance," he kept us informed throughout the night but without interrupting our celebration, when one of our friends requested a song for my husband to sing with along on the mic Tyler made sure I would be ok with it first, he even arranged with our caterer to bring the champagne out to our table when it wasn't ready for toasts. I know these are little details, but there are sooo many little details that go into a wedding, it is nice to not have to worry about all of them. Also, Another Dimension's up lighting and pipe and drape were beautiful. I originally did not want to add these, thinking they were an unnecessary cost for our reception, but they were very classy and really helped set the mood/tone of the party. If these guys are available on your wedding date, book them!

Profile Picture User5547997, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Tyler was beyond helpful in calming my nerves and answering any pre-wedding questions. The day of the wedding, he and Conner were amazing! I would recommend Another Dimension to anyone looking for quality entertainment, a variety of music, and professionalism beyond others. The welcome package, emails with information/song help, and the survey afterward show class and professionalism. They also provided a custom monogram for our reception venue, as well as uplighting as part of their Engaging Extras.

Profile Picture User5503992, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Another Dimension to any bride looking for a DJ service that will make your party! Tyler did an amazing job and continually checked in with my husband and I throughout the night. They also did our up-lighting, which added the perfect touch to our venue. I was always told as a bride that the DJ will make or break the party, and they definitely made our party everything we could have asked for and more!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tyler was amazing! He made my daughter's wedding so very fun. The songs he played were exactly what she and her new husband both wanted to hear. He made sure the lighting was just the right color and bent over backwards to keep me, the crazy mother, happy. He also made sure that I was notified before any special dance or announcement was made so I didn't miss a thing. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tyler and Jesse were wonderful DJ's for our wedding. They were very professional and were very easy going with the schedule of the evening. My family really enjoys dancing, and these guys brought their A game and helped provide a wonderful atmosphere with their personalities, professionalism and the "ambiance" they brought to the reception hall with their decorations. Everyone loved the music choice as well as the ability to request songs that they enjoy dancing too. It was really wonderful seeing all our family and friends having fun on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tyler & Justin were very organized and kept us on track throughout the entire night of our wedding. I used them for my ceremony service and for the reception... not only were they awesome DJ's but they worked well with my wedding party, photographer & vendor. They all worked as a team, but Tyler & Justin were the main people keeping us on track/keeping to our timeline (I didn't use a wedding planner so this was VERY helpful!)
They provided top notch service with a fun & positive attitude, yet very professional & organized. I would highly recommend Another Dimension to anyone who wants to have a fun & successful wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/1/15, 1 Review