Another Dimension Reviews

171 | Derby, KS

171 Reviews for Another Dimension

Sydney S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Couldn't Have Been Better

Tyler was a treat to work with during the months leading up to our wedding and the night of. He was especially helpful when it came to planning our day of schedule with our photographer and venue coordinator. He and his team were vigilant in their follow up for information and constantly reaching out asking if we needed anything. Due to COVID, our November wedding had many last minute changes the week before and Tyler was a saving grace. Based on his experience with our brother and sister in law, we knew we could trust him to use his judgement with our backdrop, uplighting, music, and emcee abilities. He even made an effort to find us a couple times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. He and his team are phenomenal and I would highly recommend for any of your events.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Tess

Tess M. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Fantastic! Would use them again!

Another Dimension was so, so good! Every communication that I had with Tyler from beginning to end was met with swift and helpful communication. I felt that our wedding day was just as important to them as it was to us. And during our big day, we had Adam and Tim! I got so many compliments about them from my guests during and after the reception. People kept talking about how fun and interactive they were. Our dance floor was never empty at any point. During line dances, they even got out there to participate with the crowd and really get into it! So many people loved to actually party with their DJs! We got a couple of Engaging Extras that we’re definitely worth it— the uplighting (definitely a great ambiance setter) and outdoor audio for the cocktail garden.

One final touch they did that I have to dote on was, at the end of the night, Adam and Tim asked me if my husband and I would like to have one final dance together in the hall all alone to enjoy everything, just the two of us. I surprised by the suggestion and jumped on it! They told all our guests to move out to another area, they played a song of our choice, and then those two also left the room. At the very end of the night, it was just me and him in a large, beautiful hall—soaking up every last bit of our special day. It was THE BEST send off!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Beth

Beth F. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

A Night to Remember even in the midst of a pandemic!

This is the 4th time we have used Another Dimension and I will keep going back! Two of my sisters have used their services as well. They have a wide variety of services/packages to fit every price range. We used them for DJs/music, lightening and AV services. They have impeccable service...they want you to be pleased with their work. I cannot say enough good things about Another Dimension!!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Kayma G. · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Overall awesome!

They're communication was great and they were always quick to respond to any questions. At my wedding they did an awesome job of keeping things flowing (even with a room flip). Not only did they do an amazing job of keeping the flow but when they had down time they would check on the wedding party to see if we needed drinks or anything! For our dance there was not a single moment where there were less than 20 people on the floor! Would recommend to anyone !

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. · Married on 01/02/2021

Best Choice EVER

Another Dimension made our dreams reality!! Tyler & Keller were incredible to work with and moved mountains in order to make our reception better than I could ever imagine.

Due to covid and all the circumstances caused by it, we decided to move our reception to a large machine shop on our property. It wasn't the glamorous venue I had wished for but Tyler stepped up and gave the entire space the most amazing makeover. Beautiful drapery covered the walls and uplighting made what was once a cold machine shed into a warm and romantic space. I was BLOWN away.

On top of that, Tyler and Keller entertained the entire reception and kept everything flowing perfectly. Awesome song choices that kept the dance floor full! We wouldn't have had such a perfect wedding without Another Dimension!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Mackenzie G. · Married on 12/05/2020

highly highly recommend!

I booked Another Dimension at the Bridal Fair this year, I have nothing but good things to say about them since the moment we booked. Tyler is AMAZING to say the least. My wedding was a little bit of chaos because of Rain, Tornadoes, Flooding... you name it. Tyler and his assistant were incredible. We started 45 minutes late and they kept everything inside our venue smooth and organized. The door to the venue kept opening during the ceremony becuase of wind and Tyler's assistant threw on a rain jacket and went OUTSIDE in the rain and held the door closed so it wouldnt distrupt my ceremony. I mean COME ON! They are very professional, very fun, the communication is GREAT, there's so much more I could say. I was so please with our choice of using Another Dimension.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla M. · Married on 10/24/2020

BEST DJ service I've ever experienced!

These guys were BORN to be DJ's! They have a suggestion for every thing you could think of. These guys really know what they're doing, and made my wedding day amazing! 1000/10 with communication, customer service, personality, business etiquette, EVERYTHING! I had an outdoor ceremony and they accommodated for the singer we had and made things go so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about what event was coming next in the reception, they literally handled the timeline so effortlessly, it was amazing. I loved having them as my DJ and would use them for anything in the future!!!! These guys ROCK!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Daltyn · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent Job!

Tim & Tyler were the DJ's at our wedding reception & did such an amazing job. They made sure people were on the dance floor, they played a great selection of music, they kept us on track with the events throughout the night, and they were very accommodating to our needs. I would most definitely use them again. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our big day! :)

Sent on 09/17/2020

Taylor A. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing dj⠹s

Ron & Keller were phenomenal! They were so easy to work with and willing to help us in any way they could. From filling our drinks to telling us what to do next and playing great music, we couldn’t have asked for better DJ’s. They are so friendly and welcoming; we received many compliments from our guests about their professionalism. We are so thankful to have had such wonderful entertainment for our special day. Highly recommend!

Taylor and Landon Leuenberger

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Kim

Kim M. · Married on 07/11/2020

Total Package

Ron and Keller were awesome! Another Dimension proved to not only be great DJ's but were instrumental in helping us coordinate our entire evening. Prior to the event they helped us decide what the best order of events would be and then during they event they helped make sure everything flowed smoothly. I can't stress enough how much we enjoyed working with Another Dimension prior to and during the event.

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan H. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great job!!!

Tyler did a great job being flexible and helping to move things up as we were way ahead on our timeline. In the world of COVID which we are all in, it was very much an unknown how the dance floor would go but we had quite a few people dancing and Tyler kept the party going!!! We would highly recommend Another Dimension DJ Service for any upcoming Weddings!!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Alise C. · Married on 06/09/2020

Wedding DJ

Another Dimension was incredible and so easy to work with! They were very organized and responsive throughout the whole process. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, especially Ron!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 06/05/2020

Above and Beyond the Music

Another Dimension DJ Service was amazing to work with from start to finish. After seeing them in action at my sister's wedding last July, I knew I needed to have them at my wedding reception too. Planning a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic was incredibly challenging and they were so patient with our changing schedules and willing to work with and responses were always timely. Tyler and Tim did an amazing job at our reception! Not only did they play the music we requested, they did an awesome job announcing dinner instructions to the guests, hosting the toasts / cake cutting / first dances, and to top it all off they were constantly checking in with us throughout the night to see if we needed anything! With our package we added the drapery and cafe lighting which took our venue to the next level and really made it the reception of our dreams! Everything about your partnership with Another Dimension is catered toward you from the music played all the way down to what the DJs wear - they value you and it shows! I cannot say enough good things about them, and I would recommend their services to anyone looking for an awesome, reliable, and professional DJ!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Kaylee

Kaylee G. · Married on 05/30/2020

COVID-19 wedding, awesome guys!

Tyler and Adam were amazing to us. We had a terrible experience planning our wedding venue, and they made it so much easier on us. We were originally at Noah's event venue, and lost our money and venue. Then we lost our second venue because of COVID-19. Finally, 2 days before our wedding day, we lost our private venue. We talked to Tyler about 3 days before the big day, and he was able to help us out. He came out to our venue the day before (because of the emergency change) and looked around to help us with the setup.

The day of the wedding, Tyler and Adam were awesome! Showed up on time dressed very professionally. Somehow, they knew exactly what to play to get our guests up and dancing! The dance floor was never empty! No cringey wedding songs here! They addressed the COVID-19 situation very appropriately, without overemphasizing it. The music volume was perfect. Their emceeing skills are perfect- nothing felt forced or rushed. They have very smooth transitions.

As you can see, we had a TERRIBLE time trying to plan our wedding, but Tyler was extremely helpful and even offered to help find other emergency venues when our original venue got cancelled. 10/10 would recommend working with these guys if you need professional, skilled DJ/emcees!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie W. · Married on 04/11/2020

Another Dimension - Simply the Best!

We had Jarred and Brett DJ our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We could not have been happier!! So professional and yet fun and engaging, they were also very organized, and the entire day was just easy with them! We received so many compliments on the party they provided. Quick to fulfill song requests last minute, and kept the schedule right on track. Tyler was awesome to work with, and very flexible, as well. I travel for my job and had to do wedding planning long-distance, and Tyler was always quick to accommodate the meetings when I was in town. They also worked so well with our vocalist in setting up the background track and making sure he had what he needed for his music. THANK YOU, Another Dimension, for helping make it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Bethany H. · Married on 04/11/2020

The best DJ!

If you are considering hiring a DJ for your wedding or your event, go with Another Dimension! They went above and beyond and truly made the reception that much better. We worked with Tyler, who was wonderful. We couldn't have hand-picked a better DJ if we tried - from the communication beforehand to the music he played and his ability to get guests out on the dance floor. We have no regrets hiring them for our big day.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Sarah M. · Married on 03/14/2020

Above and Beyond!

Ron and Tim were so amazing through the whole day! They were able to play a custom piece of music that a dear friend wrote for me to walk down the aisle, and they kept the party going all night! Ron and Tim even joined us on the dancefloor for a few songs which I loved. They worked wonderfully with my coordinators (Wichita Coordination) to keep the reception on time and flowing smoothly. Ron is so fun and easy to work with, and I cannot sing Another Dimensions praise enough!

Noah's Event Venue closed 4 weeks before my wedding was supposed to be there, and Another Dimension were the first people to reach out to me and offer support. They contacted other venues that accommodated my guest count and sent me their information to set up a viewing appointment at several locations. They checked in with me often to see how my new venue search was coming along, and I so appreciate them and their amazing efforts. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Clare

Clare V. · Married on 03/07/2020

Great experience!!

Tyler and Braxton did a great job at our wedding. One of the main reasons we asked specifically for Tyler to be our DJ was we had heard that he was good at not only providing great music but also acting as an emcee for the evening. He did not disappoint. We had good communication in the weeks leading up to the wedding and had ample opportunity to discuss our preferences for the reception and dance. They were very easy to work with and accommodated any requests we had. Tyler even turned the music down at tad at my request so that guests not on the dance floor could still visit. High praise for that!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Juli

Juli M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding celebration

This special night for my daughter and her new hubby couldn’t have been any better! DJ’s Keller and Tim did an amazing job! They were outgoing, fun and by the end of the night, family. The dance floor was packed the whole evening the guys even came out on the dance floor to help teach line dances! They were professional, attentive and kept the celebration moving smoothly from start to finish.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay W. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding reception

Tyler and Tim were amazing!! Highly recommend them if you want to have a stress free experience. The planning process was so easy. They helped me nail down a timeline and really understand the vibe we were going for on our big day. They provided beautiful uplighting and a personalized monogram at the reception that was stunning. We had around 400 guests at our wedding and they kept everything on track for us. We had so many people out on the dance floor the whole night!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Christine J. · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely the best!

Another Dimension was amazing to work with and they flawlessly executed my daughter's wedding and reception. We had to schedule the wedding in under 6 months because the bride's father was terminally ill. Another Dimension jumped right in and helped us every step of the way! They were compassionate and understanding about our unique situation and checked in with us often to see how we were doing. They made the process so easy and walked us through every step! And on the day of the event, Tyler and Adam were just wonderful! They managed the entire event perfectly, allowing our family to enjoy the day with no stress or worries! They were friendly and personable to our guests, completely in tune with our wishes, and coordinated effectively with the other vendors to ensure all of the transitions were smooth and seamless. My daughter described her wedding day as "perfect" and Another Dimension was key to making it all happen!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

Before my ceremony, I requested to use Tyler because I had been to another wedding that he was the DJ at in 2015. As soon as I sent the email requesting Tyler, I always received a prompt reply, whether it was by phone, text, or email.

From the beginning Tyler was very helpful in giving suggestions and advice, he met with us at the venue prior to the event, and coordinated AMAZINGLY with the photographer during the reception to help my wedding run as smooth as possible.

Tyler and Braxton we’re absolutely awesome and before I knew it my wedding was over. It went so smooth with the help of these guys. I couldn’t have been happier with how well it went and how pretty the building looked with the help of drapery and decor lighting. (I was nervous about the building looking bland).

Sent on 10/11/2019

Susie E. · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ's Around

I have attended many weddings and Tyler and Braxton were by far the best DJ's I've seen. They coordinated with the Bride and Groom multiple times prior to the event to insure things were just the way they wanted it. During the wedding they were very attentive to our request and made sure everyone had a great time all evening. They provided beautiful lighting and drapery to create a fun and professional atmosphere.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

So easy and professional

Simply the best DJs around. They are very professional in their approach to their work, but they enjoy it and have fun! They mixed up the music, so everyone had a chance to dance to what they wanted. 10/10 would use again!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Dave K. · Married on 09/11/2019

Fabulous Experience - above & beyond

The service was incredible and we even added a special surprise of a cameo appearance by Logan Mize. Adam & Tyler were both phenomenal in making it work and it was a complete surprise. There were special equipment requests needed and they lined it all up and just charged us the extra amount. We did not have to hassle with anything. The dance was absolutely fabulous thanks to Adam. Here is a video of the "surprise" :) https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=your+tube+dave+karli+logan+mize&view=detail&mid=78F8440514C9DD7F24D778F8440514C9DD7F24D7&FORM=VIRE

Sent on 12/22/2019