Another Dimension Reviews

Another Dimension 3
Another Dimension 4

Bryanna J Cox · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Amazing DJs!!

Another Dimension made my wedding day go absolutely flawless! Ron and Adam did an amazing job with the audio, videos, and music the entire night. They played multiple video presentations during my ceremony and ran sound for a live song performance by my wedding party. I had my own mixed song tracks that were played during the reception, and they helped the whole night to run smoothly without missing a beat. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kyle Zecha · Married on 12/01/2018

Truly Amazing!

Tyler was so professional to work with even though he wasn't at our wedding, he sent two of the best. They made sure everything ran smoothly to alleviate any stress, sound and lighting was phenomenal too. They did up-lighting, cake pin spot lighting and perimeter drapery for our wedding. I had numerous comments on how they did and led dance-line dances for those that didn't know. Very reasonable pricing and top notch service! Go with Another Dimension and you'll be pleased you did for your event.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Another Dimension 5
    Another Dimension 6
    Another Dimension 7

Erika · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience with Another Dimension

We had an AWESOME experience working with Another Dimension for our wedding ceremony and reception. Tyler and Tim were our DJs, and they were great! We got a ton of compliments from our wedding guests about the music and fun disco lights. From the beginning of the planning stages through the end of the reception, Tyler was responsive to our questions and kept us informed throughout the entire process, and made sure our day was stress-free. He even checked that our drinks were full during the reception dinner. They also did a beautiful job with our wedding reception uplighting, which I'm so happy we added to our package. Everything went so smoothly, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun, stress free night

Wow! I don’t even know where to begin. Tyler and Bryce were phenomenal. Hiring a DJ was one of our most stressful decisions. They either make the party or break it. They absolutely made our night. Not only did they make the reception run smoothly but Tyler and Bryce constantly made sure that the wedding party had everything they needed as well as our guests. If you’re in the market for a fun stress free night, we highly recommend contacting Tyler and Bryce. Thank you for making our night the most memorable night of our lives. My favorite part of the night was the last dance, because Tyler and Bryce had the guests wait outside of the room to give my new husband alone time for the first time during our special day! They were very easy to work with, and provided 16 uplights and a monogram with our names.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Tayler

Tayler Weppler · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

We are so glad we hired Another Dimension for our big day. They were great with all of my wacky music requests, and kept the dance floor full all evening. They made sure all of our guests had fun and were very responsive to all of my emails throughout the process. They made excellent suggestions. Ron and Bryce made our wedding a day that we will never forget! We could not thank them enough.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Cindy Louthan · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent experience, once again!

We have used Another Dimension in the past and have never been disappointed. Tyler was great to work with to get this scheduled. Adam and Tyler were professional and even help the crowd learn some dances. They checked in with me regularly throughout the night to ensure that things ran smoothly. Don't hesitate to schedule with this company. They are reliable and offer special effects for your special night. People tend to underestimate the role of a DJ for special events.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Chase · Married on 09/15/2018

We would recommend Another Dimension to anyone! They were extremely flexible and great to work with. Ron & Josiah were our DJs and consistently checked up on us to ensure we were on schedule and if in need of anything. The dance floor was constantly rockin.' The package was more than the standard. We were able to rent a 40ft backdrop, monogram(a huge hit!), and lights along the wall which shot up.... absolutely amazing. Nothing but compliments from our guests. If you choose Another Dimension, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Emma · Married on 09/15/2018

Another Dimension was absolutely wonderful! We were beyond happy with having them DJ our wedding. Their DJs were highly interactive and engaging, even hopping out onto the dance floor at times! Every request we had (we had a lot of extras needed) they addressed swiftly and enthusiastically. They will help any party get to the next level! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Memorable!

We could not have had a better experience from start to finish! Tyler and his team were amazing to work with (we purchased the Ceremony Package/Reception)...staying in touch leading up to the wedding, reminders, and questions to help them make our wedding day the most memorable it could be. Not only were Tyler and Tim professional, but they were friendly and personable! We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and they made each portion exactly how we envisioned (even working around the weather and changes to location). I knew they had everything taken care of, so I did not worry about a thing! Not only did they make our wedding day magical for us, our wedding guests enjoyed them and they even danced with a guest who had recently lost her husband so she could be a part of the fun! Tyler and Tim made every moment of our ceremony and reception special and were such a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Diane · Married on 08/04/2018

Tyler and Another Dimension were AMAZING!! They went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding perfect!! They MC’d the event and did an outstanding job!! We all would highly recommend Another Dimension!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

Our daughter and new son in law hired Tyler for their recent wedding reception, dinner and dance for 400 at The Drury Plaza Hotel Ballroom. We highly recommended him as he led the evening with just the right amount of talking, great music and volume, provided beautiful lighting and monogram, & personalized the evening to our guests. The dance floor was busy and fun all evening. He communicated with all of us prior to the event whenever we had questions, or he needed information. We’re very happy with his professional service.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Tommy H · Married on 07/09/2018

Great service

We used Another Dimension to provide the sound and music for our event. They didn't have a lot of warning but still gave us the best attention. They worked with us on creating something special we needed and were very professional about last minute changes. We were very happy with them.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Lori · Married on 06/23/2018

Tyler and Keller were our D.J.'s for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been more happy with Another Dimension! From beginning to end they were nothing but professional, helpful, and their promptness and communication was exceptional. The evening went perfect and the D.J. service for the wedding was also perfect. They did exactly as was requested of us (and we had some "hard to find" music requested) and the last dance of the evening was especially magical as they had everyone gather around the couple holding hands and singing. I would highly recommend this D.J. service and these D.J.'s You will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

Another Dimension seriously went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. My husband and I weren’t too familiar with wedding reception traditions and Adam and Brett were our DJs for the night and they were so flexible and understanding! They helped us pick the right walk up songs and made annoucements for each activity. We had a variety of ages at our reception, and they were able to read the crowd and play just the right songs to get literally everyone up and dancing. The planning process was super simple, and since we lived out of state, they were able to work with us to plan out what we needed. I would recommend this DJ service to anyone who’s looking for the absolute best! The pricing was very reasonable and I got so many compliments about them from my guests. Brett and Adam seriously made our reception so much fun!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/12/2018

I don't know even know where to begin. I have nothing bad to say about my experience. Tyler was the best to work with. He even handled some last minute changes. I will be telling everyone I know to book with Another Dimension!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Selecting a DJ for our wedding was one of the most difficult choices for me throughout the wedding planning process. The DJ is such a crucial piece to making or breaking a reception. I was seeking a true entertainer – someone who would ensure the evening would run smoothly, would keep guests informed, and would make sure the dance floor was full. After great deliberation, emails, and face-to-face meetings; the right choice for us was Another Dimension. Our team of Tyler and Matt did an excellent job. Our guests were engaged throughout the whole evening. Most importantly there was always a crowd on the dance floor. One guest told me: “I wasn’t planning on dancing that much, but the music was so good.” Tyler, whom we worked with to plan both our ceremony music and reception entertainment, was always patient and willing to answer any questions. Another Dimension is a professional organization with great equipment. They provided sound for both our ceremony and reception, lapel and handheld microphones as needed, and lighting that helped highlight our guests and venue. Moreover, Tyler and Matt checked in with us before the ceremony and during the reception to ensure my new husband and I had what we needed. They were also flexible enough to adapt quickly to the specific circumstances of our reception and our requests. Our wedding had great food, cake, and music – needless to say guests were very happy! Without Another Dimension, we would not have been able to create such an inclusive, enjoyable atmosphere. If you are looking for a true professional who specializes in weddings, who is familiar with just about every venue in Wichita and will keep your guests entertained, go with Tyler and Matt at Another Dimension.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Shelby · Married on 08/26/2017

We had Tyler as our DJ for our wedding. He did the ceremony and the reception. He was absolutely magnificient. A wonderful guy to work with and kept the party going! If it wasn't for Tyler I don't know what we would have done... he kept everything organized and moving along so smoothly. He was easy to talk to and by the end of the night I had so many guests asking who our DJ was and complimenting him up and down! He definately helped make our night the best night of our lives! I will continue to use Tyler with Another Dimension for any of my DJ needs because I know for a fact, there is not a single person out there that can do better than he did for us!

When it came to preparing for the wedding he was very attentive and responsive. If he didn't answer the call the first time he would call me back promptly and if you are a bride you know that is very important. He made suggestions when my husband and I were overwhelmed and didn't know what we wanted to play or what order we wanted to do things in.

Lastly, we had a mishap with our wedding cake a week before the wedding and I didn't know what to do. I was freaking out, as most brides do, and because Tyler had been so helpful I thought to myself, I'll just give him a call and see what he thinks. He went out of his way to help us take care of getting a new cake shop and cake lined up, this was a HUGE sacrifice he made for us as I'm sure he had plenty of other things to do. But he never once let me know that and carried on, I remember him specifically telling me, "Don't worry Shelby, I will take care of it, my job is to make sure you are a happy, stress-free bride." And he did a great job of completing that task!

Thank you Tyler for all you did for Justin and I on our wedding day and leading up to it! You are AMAZING!!!!

Your friends,

Shelby and Justin Jarman

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • FutureRand

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Another Dimension! I have been trying to figure out exactly how to write this review but cannot come up with the perfect way to describe their services because it was more than I could imagine.

We met Tyler at the Wichita Bridal Expo and liked him immediately. He was so personable and really tried to get to know us. All of our interactions with him (mostly through email as we lived out of town) were positive. His response time was great. When we wanted to add extra services after the initial contract was signed he was very helpful at getting the changes made. We had lighting, drapery, and a monogram with our package along with the DJ services. There is nothing I would change about our services. Tyler was also honest about if he thought my ideas would realistically work out or not :)

On our wedding day (it was his birthday) Tyler went above and beyond what I expected from him. He was constantly asking if we needed anything. Brought us drinks and cake so we could just enjoy our time with friends and family. He and his assistant Connor were great at reading the crowd and playing songs that would get everyone out there. Tyler even joined us on the dance floor a few times!

Tyler was more than just a DJ. He cares about you and your wedding day. It's not just another gig to them. They do everything to make your day as wonderful as you had imagined it.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Rose · Married on 07/07/2017

We hired Another Dimension for our daughter's wedding based on the recommendation of the Hotel at Old Town. The thing our daughter most wanted at her wedding was for friends and family to dance have a good time. Eric, our DJ, made that happen. He was very responsive and read the crowd well to know what they liked and kept the dance floor full. These guys definitely know what they are doing and were easy and good to work with. After our event Tyler went above and beyond to provide us a CD of the Wedding March music they used as we will be using it in Texas at a reception there hosted by the groom's family. Thanks so much.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lee · Married on 06/17/2017

Tyler was a breeze to work with, calling and updating me with what needed to happen. They mailed out information, emailed quickly and followed up with a couple calls asking if I had any requests for them. Noah and Brett were my DJs and made the night flow with ease, letting me know when things needed to happen to keep the night moving along smoothly.
    Highly recommend this vendor! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Rick · Married on 04/29/2017

Tyler was great to work with I now consider him a personal friend and Matt his assistant went way above and beyond. I am the father of the bride and my wife sat down to eat and forgot her salad. Matt came by and asked if he could get the salad for her which he did. He also retrieved drinks for the Bride and Groom and was constantly asking people if he could be of any help. This is the DJ assistant mind you, I have never seen that type of service from the DJ's. Tyler took over and ran everything, he is great. A big double thumbs up for Another Dimension and this was our 4th daughter and last wedding so this was not my first rodeo in case you might think I am a little naive. Quite the contrary I am usually hard to please and drive a tough contractual negotiation but in this case I was blown away. I highly recommend them for your wedding or event. RW

Sent on 06/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

We cannot recommend Tyler and his team at Another Dimension enough! We planned our wedding while living out of state and Tyler never missed a phone call or email. He answered all of our questions and helped us plan such a fun reception. They did the audio for our ceremony, toasts and uplighting on the dance floor. The music was great and they made our reception a blast!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Beth · Married on 06/10/2016

We hired Another Dimension to be our DJ at my daughter's wedding reception because we had heard many good things from friends, acquaintances and the management at the Hotel Old Town in Wichita, KS. They did not disappoint. Our DJ, Tyler and his assistant, Connor not only provided the music service but uplighting, drapery and AV services. I have not one complaint. The service, the music, the visuals, the AV equipment and picture quality were all A+.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Another Dimension was the best decision I made on my wedding. Tyler was absolutely great to work with from the beginning. He gave me options, made sure to go over things we could add or change, etc. We used their DJ services as well as light rentals and a personalized slide show. The slideshow brought tear to my mother's eyes and we even received additional copies for parents/grandparents. The lights made the room perfect - it gave the perfect ambiance and mood for the evening. Tyler and his team also had the perfect music choices. When things didn't go according to our schedule (as happens with every wedding) he made sure to keep us in the loop and took it upon himself to talk with over vendors to see if they would be flexible. He was the most responsive vendor that I had and made us feel like a million bucks!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Nikki · Married on 06/04/2016

I was so pleased with their professionalism and expertise in what to do during the ceremony and the reception! I was very nervous about everything coming together the day of and Noah showed up at the bridal suite and asked what I wanted and I was just open and told him he is the expert, what does he need from me and he took the reigns and did everything. The ceremony planner and the reception planner were cut to the chase and very easy to fill out. I was able to pick songs and have everything organized just like we wanted. I loved this company. The reception went off to easy and everyone was very pleased with the Noah and his co-worker. Noah asked me what I wanted to do and how I wanted everything to go down and I had no idea how all that is supposed to work so once again he took the reigns. Everything was so simple and fun. He even jumped on the dance floor and helped us learn a song or two to dance too. It was so fun. I am glad they did my wedding and reception. For the price, it was well worth money spent. Two weeks before the events, we found out the sound at the Scottish Rite was not good for the ceremony and Another Dimension was right there to take on our ceremony and they were able to play all the music we wanted.

Sent on 06/29/2016