Another Dimension Reviews

Another Dimension 6
Another Dimension 7

Mackenzie Gallardo · Getting married on 12/05/2020

highly highly recommend!

I booked Another Dimension at the Bridal Fair this year, I have nothing but good things to say about them since the moment we booked. Tyler is AMAZING to say the least. My wedding was a little bit of chaos because of Rain, Tornadoes, Flooding... you name it. Tyler and his assistant were incredible. We started 45 minutes late and they kept everything inside our venue smooth and organized. The door to the venue kept opening during the ceremony becuase of wind and Tyler's assistant threw on a rain jacket and went OUTSIDE in the rain and held the door closed so it wouldnt distrupt my ceremony. I mean COME ON! They are very professional, very fun, the communication is GREAT, there's so much more I could say. I was so please with our choice of using Another Dimension.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Bryanna J Cox · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Amazing DJs!!

Another Dimension made my wedding day go absolutely flawless! Ron and Adam did an amazing job with the audio, videos, and music the entire night. They played multiple video presentations during my ceremony and ran sound for a live song performance by my wedding party. I had my own mixed song tracks that were played during the reception, and they helped the whole night to run smoothly without missing a beat. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Morrow · Married on 08/03/2019

Extremely entertaining and helpful!

Adam was great to work with! He was super helpful with the entire reception and helped it run smoothly while my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything! Apparently after we left, our guests were asking if they could stay after and continue dancing. It was a great day and I'd definitely recommend Another Dimension to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Shelbi

Shelbi · Married on 06/29/2019

Great vendor! We highly recommend!

Tyler and Tim did a great job on our wedding day! They were very professional and kept the event going smoothly. We hired them to do our ceremony and reception and they did a fantastic job with both pieces of our special day. They kept the party going through the night, and were great about keeping our guests informed of what was going on. They were great about staying in contact during the wedding planning process, which was so helpful! I would 100% recommend Another Dimension!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Beevers · Married on 06/22/2019

A Great Day!

We booked Another Dimension the day after hearing them at a wedding we were attending. They provided us with the best service on the day of our daughter's wedding. Wow, wow, wow, it was an awesome day! The place looked great with the up lighting, and we had them project a monogram on a wall and it provided a special touch. Behind the head table we opted for a simple fabric draping that was very elegant with the up lighting. The setup and take down process of the employees was so smooth and efficient.
    Now, the DJs... AMAZING! Adam and his partner, Tim, were so good! They went above and beyond to accommodate us. They not only played music, but they really catered to everyone, as well. They were just awesome! Many of our guests also commented on how attentive and involved they both were.
    I asked for a specific dance that they weren't familiar with and they quickly found it and played it for us. They were SO GOOD!
    The day was perfect, thank you for helping to make it that way!
    Be assured of my referrals to your company from now on!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • KaLea

KaLea Barlow · Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING 10/10 recommend!

Ron and Keller were the two DJs at our wedding and we were SO THANKFUL that they were there! They truly made everything run smoothly and Ron went above and beyond and was getting us and our table drinks and cake! Doesn’t get much better than that!! They played great music and had a great time and made sure everyone else had a great time as well!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Makena

Makena Franke · Married on 06/20/2019

Highly recommend!!

Tyler and Keller went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. They played all of the music exactly where and when it needed played, and even did some coordination. Both DJs were sure to be professional, while building a personal relationship with my husband and I, as well as my family. The ceremony and reception services were so helpful in making the day run smoothly, and the decor uplighting looked so good at our venue. I am so thankful for the service through Another Dimension!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Madison Hermreck · Married on 06/15/2019

Another Dimension was AMAZING!!

I don’t even know where to begin! Another Dimension was amazing to work with from the start of our wedding planning! Tyler was so helpful with the planning of everything we would need for our wedding. Included in our package was the DJ, lighting, backdrop, surround sound and monogram! Everything looked awesome and we had so many compliments on how everything looked as well as how amazing Tyler and Tim were! We highly recommend this company to be a part of your special day!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Another Dimension 8
    Another Dimension 9
  • Donna

Donna Hoover · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

We hired Another Dimension at the recommendation of Judy Handley of Videoworks. When one vendor highly recommends another, that’s huge in my books. We contacted Tyler Morton for our daughter’s wedding on 6/8/19. He immediately set up a time for gathering information. I was blown away by all that Another Dimension could provide for us. Not only ceremony and DJ services, but the decorating and montage development services. They are a HOST OF SERVICES for all your wedding needs. If you want to be relieved of the pressure that entails, Tyler and Ron will have you covered! The wedding/music/decor/and DJ sound system was incredible! This was for an outdoor wedding and horse arena transformation, to a reception venue. All of the up-lightning, and color changing LED’s and hanging lights and curtains... It couldn’t have been more perfect. Our guests raved about how beautiful everything was, which is always fun to hear! The price was very reasonable. Of course, when you need decorating on top of DJ services, plan to pay more. But, VERY worth it! You’ll not find a more professional, customer friendly service anywhere else. Guaranteed!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Another Dimension 10
    Another Dimension 11
    Another Dimension 12
    Another Dimension 13

Braden Oliphant · Married on 06/01/2019

Professionals

If you want to make sure your wedding has a party going, then you cannot go wrong with hiring Another Dimension. The DJ's are incredibly talented, and know exactly how to manage a wedding, MC, start the party, and keep it going for as long as you need it. My wife and I were pretty laid back on what we wanted in terms of music selections for the ceremony and reception, and the guys at Another Dimension exceeded all of our expectations and surprised us with song selections that truly provided some of the highlights of the evening. Hire Another Dimension if you want a professional making sure your wedding is everything you could want it to be!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Holly Mcguire · Married on 05/24/2019

More than we could have asked for.

Where do I even begin. We were blessed to meet Tyler at the Bridal Fair in January and booked him literally that day. He has been thorough, gracious, professional and a blast to work with. We had some very specific requests on how we needed our daughters reception to go. Tyler was so great about making that happen. We also had the BIGGEST RAIN STORM the day of the wedding since 2008...we are talking tornados, flooding and torrential rain. Tyler and his assistant Tim went over and above to ensure the wedding went on. Tim literally went out in the rain, held a door shut to our venue during the ceremony that was blowing open so it wouldn’t interrupt the wedding. I cannot say enough about them. Tyler also navigated the guests for our dinner, kept them entertained and provided such a fun dance! Hire these guys!!!! You WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Another Dimension 14
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/17/2019

They went above and beyond!

Adam and Tyler were remarkable! Communication prior to the event was great.

On the day of, they took control and helped coordinate every aspect of our event. Ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception -- from start to finish. They kept things moving, keeping us on track for our grand entry, speeches, dances, dollar dance, etc. While allowing us the time to see and greet our friends and family, they quietly let us know 5-10 minutes prior to when we needed to complete the next event for the evening. Anytime we were unsure about a question (I.e. whether or not both dad's were giving speeches, etc.), we could point them in the correct direction and they took care of it without us having a second thought as to whether it was handled.

One of our favorite parts of the evening came at the end. Tyler and Adam had all of our guests exit to the patio, while we shared the last dance of the evening alone in our venue. It was remarkable, and the perfect end to our perfect day. They even captured a video of the dance and sent it to us the day following the wedding.

I cannot express in words how truly remarkable and smooth our event was, solely because of these two. We can't thank them enough and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Caitlan Zimmerling · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

To start, Tyler was the very responsive and detail oriented. He emailed me throughout the planning process to answer any questions and to make sure everything was coming together smoothly. They truly care about their customers experience, Tyler and Josiah catered to our every need and went above and beyond to ensure our reception was everything we dreamt it would be. Our guests were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT long. Which was very important to me and my spouse. Pricing was very reasonable. I recommend Another Dimension to anyone and everyone. Our wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. The reception went off without a hitch, Tyler and Josiah did a wonderful job. We cannot thank you enough! You will always be our DJ for any future events!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Erica

Erica Van Rossun · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome DJ!

Another Dimension went above & beyond to make our wedding planning & wedding day perfect!! We had ceremony & reception services provided by them which both were excellent. Such great communication via email, phone calls, etc from day 1. They made sure that they took care of all of the little details that we had requested. Our DJ’s, Adam & Tim arrived on time, were very professional & very respectful. They did an amazing job of getting people on the dance floor & keeping the party going! So many compliments from guests on their entertainment. We plan to recommend them to anyone who needs DJ services!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Such a great experience!

Ron was our DJ for the wedding. As an event coordinator, I know just how important picking a great DJ is, they keep your guests entertained and the party going! Ron and his team were fantastic from day one. They did a great job communicating with me throughout the planning process, they were there to answer any questions that I had, and Ron was amazing at the wedding! The dance floor was PACKED all night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kyle Zecha · Married on 12/01/2018

Truly Amazing!

Tyler was so professional to work with even though he wasn't at our wedding, he sent two of the best. They made sure everything ran smoothly to alleviate any stress, sound and lighting was phenomenal too. They did up-lighting, cake pin spot lighting and perimeter drapery for our wedding. I had numerous comments on how they did and led dance-line dances for those that didn't know. Very reasonable pricing and top notch service! Go with Another Dimension and you'll be pleased you did for your event.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Another Dimension 15
    Another Dimension 16
    Another Dimension 17

Erika · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience with Another Dimension

We had an AWESOME experience working with Another Dimension for our wedding ceremony and reception. Tyler and Tim were our DJs, and they were great! We got a ton of compliments from our wedding guests about the music and fun disco lights. From the beginning of the planning stages through the end of the reception, Tyler was responsive to our questions and kept us informed throughout the entire process, and made sure our day was stress-free. He even checked that our drinks were full during the reception dinner. They also did a beautiful job with our wedding reception uplighting, which I'm so happy we added to our package. Everything went so smoothly, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun, stress free night

Wow! I don’t even know where to begin. Tyler and Bryce were phenomenal. Hiring a DJ was one of our most stressful decisions. They either make the party or break it. They absolutely made our night. Not only did they make the reception run smoothly but Tyler and Bryce constantly made sure that the wedding party had everything they needed as well as our guests. If you’re in the market for a fun stress free night, we highly recommend contacting Tyler and Bryce. Thank you for making our night the most memorable night of our lives. My favorite part of the night was the last dance, because Tyler and Bryce had the guests wait outside of the room to give my new husband alone time for the first time during our special day! They were very easy to work with, and provided 16 uplights and a monogram with our names.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Tayler

Tayler Weppler · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

We are so glad we hired Another Dimension for our big day. They were great with all of my wacky music requests, and kept the dance floor full all evening. They made sure all of our guests had fun and were very responsive to all of my emails throughout the process. They made excellent suggestions. Ron and Bryce made our wedding a day that we will never forget! We could not thank them enough.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Cindy Louthan · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent experience, once again!

We have used Another Dimension in the past and have never been disappointed. Tyler was great to work with to get this scheduled. Adam and Tyler were professional and even help the crowd learn some dances. They checked in with me regularly throughout the night to ensure that things ran smoothly. Don't hesitate to schedule with this company. They are reliable and offer special effects for your special night. People tend to underestimate the role of a DJ for special events.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Chase · Married on 09/15/2018

We would recommend Another Dimension to anyone! They were extremely flexible and great to work with. Ron & Josiah were our DJs and consistently checked up on us to ensure we were on schedule and if in need of anything. The dance floor was constantly rockin.' The package was more than the standard. We were able to rent a 40ft backdrop, monogram(a huge hit!), and lights along the wall which shot up.... absolutely amazing. Nothing but compliments from our guests. If you choose Another Dimension, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Emma · Married on 09/15/2018

Another Dimension was absolutely wonderful! We were beyond happy with having them DJ our wedding. Their DJs were highly interactive and engaging, even hopping out onto the dance floor at times! Every request we had (we had a lot of extras needed) they addressed swiftly and enthusiastically. They will help any party get to the next level! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Memorable!

We could not have had a better experience from start to finish! Tyler and his team were amazing to work with (we purchased the Ceremony Package/Reception)...staying in touch leading up to the wedding, reminders, and questions to help them make our wedding day the most memorable it could be. Not only were Tyler and Tim professional, but they were friendly and personable! We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and they made each portion exactly how we envisioned (even working around the weather and changes to location). I knew they had everything taken care of, so I did not worry about a thing! Not only did they make our wedding day magical for us, our wedding guests enjoyed them and they even danced with a guest who had recently lost her husband so she could be a part of the fun! Tyler and Tim made every moment of our ceremony and reception special and were such a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Diane · Married on 08/04/2018

Tyler and Another Dimension were AMAZING!! They went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding perfect!! They MC’d the event and did an outstanding job!! We all would highly recommend Another Dimension!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

Our daughter and new son in law hired Tyler for their recent wedding reception, dinner and dance for 400 at The Drury Plaza Hotel Ballroom. We highly recommended him as he led the evening with just the right amount of talking, great music and volume, provided beautiful lighting and monogram, & personalized the evening to our guests. The dance floor was busy and fun all evening. He communicated with all of us prior to the event whenever we had questions, or he needed information. We’re very happy with his professional service.

Sent on 08/06/2018