Ann's Garden Reviews

Ann's Garden 5
Ann's Garden 6
Ann's Garden 7

Lindsey · Married on 07/19/2014

Ann's garden was amazing to work with. They did the flowers for my wedding in July 2014. Laurie was very open to my ideas of what I wanted and she was able to combine to different ideas in to one. She made me as the bride feel comfortable and she showed she cared. Laurie even took the time to show me pictures of the flowers she would be using.She personally brought the flowers to my venue. When I saw the flowers for the first time I cried. I have no idea where she gets her flowers but they were bright and gorgeous. If you are looking for amazingly gorgeous flowers Ann's garden is the way to go. Thank you for making my day even better than I imagined.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Ann's Garden = beautiful flowers & a stress free Bride!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Angie · Married on 06/22/2014

When I sat down with Laurie Ann, I didn't really know what I wanted, just had a general vision in my head. She got my vision immediately and made it come true! She worked with my budget and was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Ann's Garden did an incredible job for my daughter's wedding. My guests raved over the florals. I was thrilled when I walked into the ballroom. I have 3 daughters and the floral arrangements were far superior from this florist. I would recommend Ann's Garden for any special occasion. They are outstanding.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Laurie from Ann's Garden and her staff were absolutely amazing. I was so impressed with her knowledge of flowers and her ability to take your vision and create something so beautiful.

She was professional, sweet and wonderful to work with.

i got so many compliments on my flowers!! Would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a florist. Amazing work!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Laurie Ann created absolutely beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. She listened to my vision and then ran with it to create gorgeous, lush bouquets and centerpieces. Everything arrived on time, and the event planners at my venue could not stop commenting on how unique my bridal bouquet was. I would definitely recommend choosing Ann's Garden as your flower vendor for your big day.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Awesome flower shop! We were in a pinch for our wedding because our florist flaked on us and Van was able to get us exactly what we wanted at the price we were willing to pay. They were so easy to work with and even if we only gave them two weeks notice. The flowers turned out so beautifully and they were able to execute our exact vision with no stress. I would definitely recommend ANN'S GARDEN.

Sent on 05/17/2014

They were incredible and everything was fresh, beautiful and ready on time. The sketchs were great, vision was like an artist and the communication was professional with follow up .Prices are concurrent with the quality.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Lauri and her team went above and beyond!! When I first laid my eyes on the bouquets I was speechless!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I could never of picture by wedding being so beautiful! If you don't go with anns garden, you're making a mistake!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/10/2014
  • User4098787 · event on 04/06/2014

The flowers were amazing! The vintage design made a stunning focal point for our event. Exactly what I hoped they would be!

Sent on 05/13/2014
  • User4074213 · event on 04/05/2014

The floral bouquet was gorgeous!
    I love working with Laurie Ann and her staff

Sent on 05/01/2014

Katie · Married on 01/31/2014

Ann's Garden went above and beyond. My flowers were amazing. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. All the centerpeices were amazing. Laurie was amazing to work with and was very willing to work with the smaller budget that we had. They were open to whatever ideas I had and really made everything look great at the reception. All deliveries were on time and nothing was left out. I recommend Ann's Garden to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 02/03/2014

michele · Married on 11/23/2013

In our search for a florist for our wedding reception, we stumbled upon Ann's Garden, and we are very glad that we did. From the initial appointment, Laurie was very interested in learning what was important to us. She worked with us to design a centerpiece that was both elegant and unique, and beautiful, all while working within a budget. She allowed us to put our own personality into the design, and she accented our ideas with her own professional input, and the end result was spectacular! When we walked into the World Trade Center in Baltimore and we saw the flowers and the centerpieces, we were absolutely stunned, in a good way. Laurie and Ann's Garden went above and beyond to make our special day memorable. If you want to deal with a total professional who only cares about giving the client exactly what they want and then some, you can't go wrong with Ann's Garden.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Karen · Married on 11/08/2013

Ann's Garden (Laurie Ann) was a pleasure to work with on our floral design and the end result was spectacular! In fact, they were all our guests could talk about and every single floral went home with someone. The florals matched our venue and theme perfectly and looked like something out of a magazine. One year later since our wedding and people are STILL complimenting us on our florals. Thank you Ann's Garden!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Tricia · Married on 10/05/2013

I can not say enough about how WONDERFUL Ann's Garden was or is to work with. You will not go wrong choosing Ann's Garden!!! Laurie is so easy to work with & has a lot of experience creating the exact look/vision that you are dreaming of ....whether it be very simple or super elaborate she WILL do everything in her power to make it happen just how YOU want it!!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2013

Lynne · Married on 09/15/2013

Ann's Garden provided spectacular service and flowers for my daughters wedding. Laurie couldn't have been more professional and quick to capture the look we were going for all the while adhereing to our budget. The wedding was held at Swan Harbor so she provided her floral expertise to both ceremony and reception, inside and out. The flowers were voluptuous and beautiful quality. I can't say enough. I am a flower fanatic and her flowers exceded my expectations. The flowers were enjoyed by several care facilities and businesses following the reception. If you are planning an event and choose Ann's Garden there is no need for worry about the flowers.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Denise · Married on 09/06/2013

When our family arrived at Swan Harbor, 9/6/2013, for my daughter's wedding, the flowers were already set up on the outside. They were breathtaking. The baskets for the ceremony were FULL of gorgeous fresh flowers. I know how important flowers are in making a wedding special and that day was spectacular. Eventhough, we didn't know all the names of the flowers Laurie quoted when we first met, I knew she was a professional. We were not disappointed. She incorporated my mother's veil lace for each bouquet. It was simply not wrapped but was wrapped and folded with pearl pins that looked like the buttons on the back of a wedding dress. SOOOO beautiful. The table flowers were just the right height and very full. It has been 5 days since the wedding and we are still enjoying there beauty. I recommend Ann's Garden totally. Thank you for making my youngest daughter's wedding so very special.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Mollie · Married on 09/06/2013

Ann's Garden provided BEAUTIFUL flowers for my wedding day!! So many of my guest were constantly giving me compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets. They were not cheap looking and were lush and full of amazing flowers. The price is a little expensive but I would pay the same amount of money again because you definitely get what you pay for!! They were also so helpful and I emailed them anytime I had any questions about anything and they were quick to help me out!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Alison · Married on 08/17/2013

I had originally booked a florist who ended up not working out, and a friend of mine referred me to Laurie only a few months before our wedding. After my first florist did not work out I was paranoid and interviewed many, many florists while seeking very specific quotes.
    I had a huge formal, black tie wedding, so initially was worried to give over control to anyone ... But after our initial conversation, I felt so comfortable with Laurie taking over. She is a true artist. She totally understood my vision and brought it to life. Yes we did go over budget on our flowers, but she was realistic with and upfront with me from the very beginning on how much things would cost. (I never felt mislead by her). After doing a TON of research, I found her prices to be competitive with what other florists in the Baltimore area offer. But I think you get a lot more with your money with Laurie. The elevated arrangements other florists quoted me for the same price had significantly LESS flowers (and lacked the artistic design Laurie brought to the table. She was so creative and had so many ideas that worked in my very picky, specific vision. She also was quick to respond and so easy to work with. So for the bride who truly wants to hire the professional (let's be real, no bride needs another thing to stress over...) and NOT worry about a THING on her wedding, get great value, she is totally worth the investment. She made my wedding unforgettable and people are still talking about how AMAZING the flowers were!!! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Cynthia · Married on 07/27/2013

The flowers that Laurie designed for my daughters’ wedding were absolutely beautiful. She is so creative and the nicest person you will ever want to deal with. Her staff is equally amazing. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have been happier with the flower designs and treatment we received from Ann’s Garden. C. Pruitt 9/5/13

Sent on 09/05/2013

Laurie provides the best service and most beautiful flowers/arrangements. We have used her services for numerous events and have been blown away each time. All of our guests always comment on her flowers and how beautiful and unique they are. I highly recommend Ann's Garden to anyone. A+++++

Sent on 07/18/2013

Nina · Married on 07/05/2013

If you need a florist, call Ann's Garden!!!! I never write reviews, but Laurie and her team more than deserve it! I was a detailed/overly controlling/hard to please bride. Ann's Garden was personable, caring, hard working, honest, reliable, creative and TALENTED. My bouquets were exquisite and my cocktail hour flowers were amazing. I had high expectations. When my planner walked me into my reception room to view everything before my guests were seated, my mouth dropped to the floor. I was speechless over the GORGEOUS flower arrangements that were so uniquely perfect, and also exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfectly on time, amazing prices, and the flowers lasted for well over a week.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Becky · Married on 07/05/2013

We LOVED the flowers and centerpieces that were done for our wedding by Laurie! I had no idea what look I was going for. All we knew were we wanted to use the colors blue and orange. After I met with Laurie and brought a few pictures I liked, Laurie had a vision in her head of how she thought it should look and she absolutely nailed it. It was beautiful and surpassed our expectations..!! Everything was fresh and looked great throughout the entire evening, we couldn't have been more happier with how it all turned out!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Ryan Kate · Married on 06/29/2013

Laurie met me in her house and from the minute I stepped in her house she was a complete professional. I showed her my pinterest photos and gave her my budget and she planned centerpieces and bouquets that fit my profile and my ideas. She matched my dress perfectly and was super responsive through e-mail and phone calls. My bouquet and my girls' bouquets were delivered to the hotel and they were beautiful! She included every flower I asked.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Karen · Married on 06/15/2013

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were spectacular. Many guests called after the wedding to say how beautiful the flowers were. All of Laurie's recommendations for the ceremony, the dinner, the ballroom and the cake were spot on. We knew Laurie and her team would do a great job, but the service with lanterns and all of the arrangements and bouquets exceeded all of our expectations! This is a great service!

Sent on 07/01/2013