Ann's Garden Reviews

Ann's Garden 4
Ann's Garden 5
Ann's Garden 6
Ann's Garden 7

Ann's Garden did an amazing job on our flowers. They were beautiful, fit our vision completely and the service was exceptional. My bouquet was stunning, and everything was executed with detail down to the mother of the bride/groom bouquets and the flower girl's flower crown. I would highly recommend Ann's Garden to all couples!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2015

Our wedding flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I didn't have an exact vision when I first met with Laurie Ann, but simply by showing her a few photos on Pinterest and talking with her, she knew exactly what to do. From my breathtaking bouquet to the perfect lantern centerpieces to the orchids on our cake, she was able to perfectly execute what I wanted and make it even better than I could have hoped for.

Sent on 10/06/2015

CeeCee · Married on 09/19/2015

The flowers that Ann's Garden created for my daughter's wedding were gorgeous! My daughter adored her bouquet, and all of the bridesmaid's bouquets were stunning as well. The flowers that were arranged on the cake were a true work of artistry. Working with Laurie and her team was a pleasure.... they are true professionals! Laurie listened to our needs and wants and came up with a beautiful plan. I would highly recommend working with Ann's Garden!

Sent on 09/24/2015

You cannot go wrong with Ann's Garden. Professional, stunningly creative, receptive, patient and so talented. They did flowers for farm tables that we used for a rehearsal dinner as well as table arrangements at the reception, a mantle decoration and a beautiful framed picture arrangement on the welcome table.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Morgan · Married on 09/18/2015

The flowers that Ann's Garden provided for our wedding completely blew away any expectation I could have ever had! They were absolutely gorgeous! It was as if Laurie and her team were in my brain, took my vision and made it real life! Stunning job! Thank you so much- the flowers truly made the difference in all of our pictures!! I was in love :) -Morgan

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

We can not say enough good things about Ann's Garden, Laurie and her team are absolutely amazing!! From our first meeting with Laurie we just clicked with her and felt like we had known her for years. She really got to know us, our families and what is important to us. Laurie made us feel so comfortable and her creative designs and details shined through at our wedding. The arrangements exceeded my expectations and because Ann's Garden's beautiful designs, my wedding was everything I ever dreamed of. Laurie is so talented and a true artist. I highly recommend Ann's Garden to everyone!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Donna · Married on 09/06/2015

We could not have chosen a better florist! Our expectations were not only met but far exceeded what we originally anticipated. We do not live in the area where the wedding was being held so everything had to be done by email, phone and photos. Laurie listened carefully and produced the finest arrangements possible. You definitely could not go wrong using her skills and creativity for any event where flowers are needed.

Sent on 10/19/2015

My flowers were absolutely beautiful. Honestly, it wasn't exactly how I pictured it- we discussed something slightly different (for the bouquets) than what they provided, but they were beautiful nonetheless. Laurie's team went above and beyond for us- and it was truly appreciated. I definitely recommend them! Thank you Laurie and team!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Amy · Married on 08/22/2015

Ann's Garden and Laurie were amazing! They were great and easy to work with from the very beginning. Laurie took the time to meet in person and get a feel for what I liked and show examples of work, after that, she took care of everything! My flowers were beautiful. I probably got more compliments on them than anything else. Ann's Garden gave excellent work for a pretty good price. I would recommend their work 100%.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Julie · Married on 08/15/2015

Ann's Garden absolutely exceeded my expectations! I got married in Havre de Grace, Maryland at the Vandiver Inn. I was referred to Ann's Garden by the owner of the venue and I have to say that after my first meeting with Laurie, I knew they were the ones for me. I went in not knowing what flowers I wanted but kind of a color theme and general look of what I wanted. Laurie took my vision and almost immediately came up with so many great ideas and suggestions. I left the appointment extremely confident in my decision to go with them. After that meeting, they even emailed me a story board of all of the flowers that were going to be used so that I could get a better idea. It's these seemingly small details that make them so good at what they do. The wedding day came and when the bouquets were delivered to my room everyone absolutely gushed over how beautiful they were. Even without being able to describe exactly what I wanted, that's how they turned out, exactly what I wanted. I hadn't seen the rest of the flowers so I sent my sister to scout out the reception area and she came back and the only thing she said was, "you are not going to believe how beautiful your centerpieces are", and she was right. I decided to give away the centerpieces at the end of the night and those who had "won" them were completely thrilled to take them home. And several told me that the flowers lasted almost 10 days after the wedding. I can't say enough good things about Ann's Garden. From the initial meeting, to the attention and service received during the process, to the finished product, they are worth every penny, and then some, you would like to spend on your wedding flowers.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2015

I will never forget the day that I met Laurie. She had a little sign outside of her office welcoming my husband and me, and at that moment I knew that she would be a great fit. It’s all about the little details! I walked in and was a little embarrassed about how all over the place I was. I knew that I wanted a very neutral pallet of greys – but I was told that I had to have a “pop” of color and that was really throwing me. I walked in and told Laurie what I was told and what I wanted and she reassured me that we didn’t need anything more than what I originally wanted. I took a deep breath, relaxed, and then the fun started. We completely clicked planning the center pieces and other decorations was seamless. I had a budget issue, and was afraid that Laurie wouldn’t be able to do all that we had talked about because of it, but a very short amount of time later she was calling me and telling me she was able to meet my budget and nothing was really sacrificed. I was ecstatic to say the least.
    On our wedding day, I showed up, and my breath was taken away. I knew what it was going to look like, so I thought, but Laurie and her team went above and beyond. It was a dream come true – the colors were spot on, the flowers were GORGEOUS and I honestly couldn’t stop smiling at and smelling my bouquet. (I also made very person I talked to smell it.)
    Everyone at the wedding loved everything – especially the flowers. I happily give Laurie (Ann’s Gardens) name and recommendation out as often as I can. Our wedding was stunning … and it wouldn’t have been the same without the help and creative details from Laurie.
    xoxox

Sent on 10/10/2015

Flowers were spectacular! Laurie did amazing things with flowers and worked with us to create the most amazing presentation. Her 'special' touches made our wedding the best in the world. Her flare for decorating was evident throughout the extra touches she added along the way. She is truly a great person to work with, and her staff was wonderful too.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Laurie Ann and her team at Ann's Garden are all absolutely amazing! They had created the most beautiful flowers for my sister's wedding a few years ago, so I was set on hiring them for my wedding as soon as I got engaged. It was hard to imagine them creating anything as, or more, spectacular then my sister's wedding, but they truly outdid themselves. I had only gathered a few pictures/ ideas of flowers before our first meeting, but it was enough to get Laurie's creative mind rolling. Within minutes, she had come up with all our beautiful and unique center pieces and bouquets. Laurie and her team were able to produce the wedding flowers that far exceeded my dreams. The colors and personal touches were perfectly paired with my wedding. I would highly recommend Ann's Garden to everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Dionne · Married on 07/27/2015

Laurie Ann created a beautiful and very artistic wedding and reception room.,she is truly an artist

Sent on 07/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

I got married in Havre De Grace at La Banque De Flueve. I was refereed to Ann's Garden by the owner of the venue. You definitely get what you pay for with this company. It was pricey but the quality, quantity, and customization is there. I was able to describe what i was looking for and she completely understood what kind of flowers i wanted. They went perfect and were basically all i needed for decor. The flowers really set the tone for the wedding. Besides the wonderful arrangements it was great getting to work with Ann's Garden, they are so friendly and helpful. They understand the importance of "the big day" and make you feel special in every way. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Honestly, when it came to picking out flowers for my wedding I was so lost. I was actually recommended Laurie from Ann's Garden by a friend of mine. The best decision I have ever made! Laurie is so knowledgeable and passionate about her work. She took my ideas and made them real. She put her own twist on my arrangements and they turned out so amazing. Her work was incredible. Everything I could of ever hoped for. My guests remembered how beautiful the arrangements were and have asked me for her contact information. One thing I loved about Ann's Garden was they Laurie was in constant communication with me throughout the process. Phone calls, emails, any question that arose, she was there right away. I HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden to any bride. You would be doing yourself a disfavor if you didn't pursue Ann's Garden!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/06/2015

As the mother of the bride, I was involved in helping my daughter with the multitude of details that go into planning a wedding. After my daughter and I met with her at her office, I knew she was the florist for us. She took the time to really figure out what the bride wanted, and her ideas and experience helped us leave the meeting with complete confidence in her, and what she would create for the wedding. She and her staff were easily accessible from that point on, which is very important, leading up to the wedding. The flowers that she provided on the day of the wedding were absolutely gorgeous, from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the corsages...beautiful, fresh, elegant...they far exceeded our expectations. Many, many of our guests commented on the exquisite flowers. The best part about Ann's Garden though, was the confidence and trust we had in them. I never had to worry about any detail, everything was taken care of (so I could worry about other things!). I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

AMAZING!!!!! She was beyond my expectations!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Laurie Ann and team provided us with exception services and absolutely gorgeous flowers. They were willing to work with my plan to glitter the bubble bowls for our centerpieces. From our bouquets to the ceremony decor through the centerpieces were breathtaking. They truly knew our venue and what would work the best with the space.

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • Brienna

Brienna · Married on 05/09/2015

I was absolutely in love with the floral arrangements Laurie Ann and her team put together for our wedding last week. Laurie Ann took a lot of time to understand my vision for the big day and executed it to perfection. When our bouquets arrived the morning of the wedding, the girls and I were speechless. The venue was brought to life by the creative and unique arrangements that Laurie Ann put together. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lauri Ann and her team. They far exceeded our expectations and we would recommend using Ann's Gardens for any event!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

Laurie and her entire staff are absolutely AMAZING. Her vision is nothing short of phenomenal. She really wants to make sure she is capturing your own visions and pairs them with her expertise. She has such a passion for what she does and it totally shows in all of her work. Every guest at our wedding – even the men – commented about the flowers! Even almost six months later, people still say “Oh my goodness those FLOWERS!” It’s very evident Laurie puts her whole heart and soul into her work. I cannot recommend Ann’s Garden enough!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Katrina · Married on 03/14/2015

The flowers at my wedding were stunning -- even better than I could have imagined. The centerpieces were a work of art. Laurie Ann, LP, and their team took some vague directions from me and created masterpieces. They also coordinated lighting and recommended ways to maximize "wow factor" (the pinspotting is *absolutely* worth the cost).

In addition to the amazing flowers, the entire Ann's Garden team was friendly, attentive, and very easy to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country, and Laurie Ann was extremely accommodating -- from opening her schedule when I was in town, to communicating via email and phone, and working seamlessly with my venue to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you for making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/21/2015

The flowers were absolutely breathtaking at my wedding!!!! Laurie absolutely took my vision for a winter white wedding and executed it to perfection. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Ann's Garden. The lanterns, candles, centerpieces, bouquets, were more beautiful then I could have every imagined. My bouquet was AMAZING!!! Ann's Garden was very responsive to all my questions and gave me exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Katie · Married on 12/31/2014

We were absolutely thrilled with Ann's Garden and I am so glad we worked with them for our December 31, 2014 wedding. Laurie, the owner, has incredible taste and did an excellent job taking my "vision" and interpreting in a way that was appropriate for the season and the venue. Laurie took my ideas and made them even better by suggesting beautiful creative arrangements that I had never thought of - for example using gold risers and a very unique arrangement on the head table. Her staff was on-time and easy to work throughout the whole process as well as on the day of the wedding. I very much appreciated that they were able to accommodate my last-minute request to incorporate a family rosary into my bouquet, and they executed this in a beautiful way. I absolutely recommend Ann's Garden if you are looking for breathtaking arrangements and a smooth and fun planning process! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Holly · Married on 07/26/2014

Laurie Ann was great to work with and our flowers for our wedding were more than we expected. The bouquets were full and gorgeous. Thank you for great service and for making our wedding beautiful...H.D. from Fallston, Maryland

Sent on 09/08/2014