Ann's Garden Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dale Getting married on 11/01/2021

Never seen anything like it, gorgeous

I received this gorgeous arrangement from a coworker for my retirement. Absolutely marvelous. There were several large hydrangea blooms, the size of cabbage, each with a long stem red rose placed in the center! Also included were magnolia stems, red ilex berry branches (had to find what this was), red lilies, and fragrant holiday greens! Impressive to say the least. I won’t soon forget the originator of this bouquet. I will certainly give my business to Ann’s Garden.
    Sue I. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing and magical!

Laurie the owner and Kiara made our wedding the most magical day! It was more then we could have ever imagined. They went over and above to make sure everything was taken care of. With Covid and then rain on our wedding day, we had many changes, and they took care of everything. Throughout the wedding planning process, they were more than our florist, they became our friends. Thank you for making our wedding day so magical!!! I will share more pictures once we get the professional ones back.
  • Kaila
    Kaila S. Married on 09/05/2020

Picture perfect

I absolutely loved working with Laurie and Kaira! They made the vision i didn’t even know i had come to like!

Ann's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaila! We loved all the details of your magical day! Those photos are GORGEOUS!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/18/2020

Perfect for my "I Do Round Two"

After a nightmare of a year and a half and literally a handful of cancelled wedding dates, I was overly joyed when I called this vendor 3 months before my husband and mine's "I Do Round Two". We eloped last year and this year had a one year wedding anniversary celebration. Kiara and the Ann's Garden team did NOT disappoint. They were beyond helpful from the first phone call. They followed up with me consistently and were the best to work with! My bouquet came out PERFECT! HIGHLY recommend!
    Erin L. Married on 05/09/2020

Always Gorgeous Flowers and Wonderful to Work With!

Ann's Garden is absolutely amazing! They did flowers for my wedding, my sister's wedding, my cousin's wedding, and my friend's wedding. Every time they were breathtaking. Laurie really has a vision and is able to ask some questions and come up with gorgeous designs. It was a super easy process because I knew I could completely trust their judgment. The staff is all friendly and wonderful to work with and they deliver everything and pick it all back up, making the wedding day so much easier and worry free. Additionally, we had to move our wedding date and make several other changes (locations, quantities, etc.) due to COVID and they were so flexible and easy going with all the changes! I would definitely recommend!
    Mike C. Married on 02/22/2020

Professional, easy and direct

We booked Ann's garden after my now wife fell in love with Laurie and the things we talked about during our consultation. Laurie was very thorough with her thoughts and helped us pull together exactly what both of us were envisioning for our wedding of 140 people. Also I feel the need to mention the communication with Marissa while the planning process was taking place was easy, professional and direct . Ann's garden far exceeded all of our expectations and we are very pleased with everything they did for us. We're extremely we happy we decided to contract them over another florist we consulted with. If you're looking for a top notch florist, look no further. You don't want to miss out on what they have to offer!
    Jennifer H. Married on 12/14/2019

Stunning Floral Design

Ann's Garden made my elegant Christmas/winter wedding vision a reality! After meeting with Laurie, she was able to take a handful of photos and create a dreamy evergreen and floral backdrop for our gorgeous venue. Her designs truly made the room come alive and I received many, many compliments about the exquisite flowers. Worth every single penny.
    Sara B. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Florals

Laurie & Ann's Garden truly transformed our big day into a fairy tale. From the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres everything was perfect. Laurie took the time to sit down with me and make sure she had exactly what I wanted in mind. She did a perfect job and I couldn't recommend her and her staff more.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 10/19/2019

Ann’s Garden added to the beauty of our special day

When we selected Ann’s Garden to do our wedding flowers I couldn’t have even began to imagine how beautiful they would turn out. They took my vision and knocked it out of the park. They matched our rustic fall theme and made the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. They were so easy to work with and I highly recommend them.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding was a dream!

There simply aren't enough words to describe Ann's Garden. Laurie Ann made our wedding absolutely fantastic. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful our wedding looked. I cried when I saw the set up for the ceremony. Everything was just beautiful. From the first meeting with Laurie Ann, I knew that I was getting the best florist for our wedding. Her team always answered my questions fairly quickly and Laurie Ann even called me a few times to confirm certain things that I wanted. They updated the quotes several times for me as had changes for the set up. Overall, She knew exactly what I wanted and executed it flawlessly. Everything was gorgeous. One of my top priorities for our wedding were beautiful flowers, and Ann's Garden exceeded my expectations. The bouquet was GORGEOUS. The ceremony set up, gorgeous. Reception, gorgeous. Everything was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Ann's Garden for making our wedding so beautiful!
  • Nancy
    Nancy W. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

The perfect flowers for our wedding event. From design to creativity everything was absolutely top notch. Laurie Ann and her team stayed in touch with me throughout the process. I never had to worry with anything flower related. She took care of everything from the Church through reception and then afterward cleaned everything up. Loved her personality and energy and inspiration. Highly recommend her and her team for any event needing perfect touches large and small.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/22/2019

Most beautiful flowers on the planet

Look no further - just hire Ann's Garden. The flowers were beyond gorgeous, as though they hand selected every single blossom. The bride, bridemaids bouquets, and table arrangements were so full and colorful, carrying the burgundy theme beautifully throughout. We asked for a centerpiece tree with hanging tea lights for the tablecard table, and it looked beautiful, especially when lit up. But it was the compliments from our guests. I swear every single guest commented on the amazing flowers. Then on top of all that, they make all the main arrangements in plastic liners, so although they take the compote back, we got to keep every single arrangement. I gifted the beautiful flowers to all my friends and neighbors. Thank you for such beautiful flowers and colorful memories.
    Jennifer Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning Wedding Flowers

The flowers that Ann's Garden did for our wedding were absolutely breathtaking! The end result far exceeded our expectations - thank you!
    Lauren Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Ann's Garden was truly wonderful to work with. Out of a simple palette of green and white and a vision that was rather blurry they were able to create something really amazing. Laurie Ann and her entire staff are able to read your mind and translate that into flowers. They provided us with a detailed plan for all of the flowers and worked with us to make sure we could picture what everything would look like. They know the venue, they understand weddings, they know flowers. Most importantly, they know what you need and want even though you may not. Then they bring it all to life in a way that you never could have imagined. Beautiful beyond words.
    Morgan C. Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Ann's Garden was so great to work with! They did a great job carrying out my vision, working with me on many changes and being sure that I got the exact look I wanted while staying within budget!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Z. Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding and Breathtaking

We used Ann's Garden for our wedding in August and were absolutely overwhelmed with their service. During our meeting Laurie instinctively understood my vision for the wedding down to every detail. She was incredibly helpful in her suggestions as well. The arrangements for our reception were absolutely breathtaking. My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning. The flowers the day of our wedding were outstanding. Laurie is an artist and her work is in a class of its own. When choosing a wedding florist, there is no better choice than Ann's Garden.
    Mary B. Married on 06/29/2019

The most beautiful flowers

I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life than on my wedding day. Laurie did the most amazing job and 100% for my vision. They were simple, elegant, boho, and just tasteful all around. You can’t go wrong using this company for your wedding day flowers.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 06/29/2019

The most BEAUTIFUL flowers!

Words can't express how thankful I am that I chose Ann's Garden for my wedding!! To say that the flowers were gorgeous is an understatement. Flowers were one of my top priorities (if not THE top priority) for our wedding and I was beyond happy when I saw all of the flower arrangements on my wedding day. Laurie Ann took my ideas and created bouquets and centerpieces that I LOVED!! I am still getting compliments about our flowers. Not to mention the entire staff at Ann's Garden was super accommodating, responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. I would recommend Ann's Garden in a heartbeat!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/18/2019

Schofield-Keh Wedding

Laurie at Ann's Garden was absolutely amazing. We waited to get our flowers and so m at places were booked up and then when we found Laurie we knew we were in the right place. She is an absolute visionary. You tell her what you are looking for and she goes above and beyond your expectations. I loved my flowers so much I preserves my bouquet to have it forever. Everyone from my wedding said I had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding. I would use her again in a heartbeat.
    Sarah Married on 05/11/2019

Breathtaking Flowers

Ann’s Garden went above and beyond what I could have ever expected my wedding flowers to look like. Laurie was so personable and easy to work with, and new exactly what I was looking for and more. I can’t say enough how beautiful the flowers truly were, and I can’t thank Ann’s Garden enough for bringing such beauty into my wedding day!!!
    Caitlin Married on 05/11/2019

So beautiful!

Ann's Garden was the perfect choice for our wedding florals. Our bouquets, ceremony florals, centerpieces, and miscellaneous arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend Ann's Garden to any couples looking to hire a florist for their wedding or other events!
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING and incredibly talented!

Laurie Ann is incredibly talented and was an absolute joy to work with. She listens to your ideas and vision and turns it into reality. She is extremely artistic, works with your budget to create something beautiful and knows flower so well. Laurie Ann had amazing ideas that I had never thought of and truly brought my vision to life. I cannot say enough positive things about working with Ann's Garden, you will not be disappointed!
    Courtney D. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing flower arrangements!

I was most excited for the flowers for my wedding and every arrangement and bouquet surpassed my wildest expectations. Everything was even more beautiful and perfect than I ever could have imagined. I cannot recommend Ann's Garden enough. It was such a pleasure to work with them and they really were amazing. Every guest at my wedding said they had never seen so many flowers at a wedding before.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline V. Married on 12/31/2018

Flowers Were Beyond Amazing

I am so glad that we hired Laurie Ann and her team at Ann's Garden. They were wonderful to work with - I know nothing about flowers and only had a few pics to show them what I was going for - they did the rest! They are so creative and took my ideas and completely ran with them. We got soooo many compliments on the flowers, and they look absolutely amazing in the wedding pics. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and I hope to use them in the future for a 40th birthday party!