Ann's Garden Reviews

Ann's Garden 6
Ann's Garden 7

Morgan Cook · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Ann's Garden was so great to work with! They did a great job carrying out my vision, working with me on many changes and being sure that I got the exact look I wanted while staying within budget!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Mary Banister · Married on 06/29/2019

The most beautiful flowers

I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life than on my wedding day. Laurie did the most amazing job and 100% for my vision. They were simple, elegant, boho, and just tasteful all around. You can’t go wrong using this company for your wedding day flowers.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Ann's Garden 8
    Ann's Garden 9
    Ann's Garden 10
    Ann's Garden 11
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/29/2019

The most BEAUTIFUL flowers!

Words can't express how thankful I am that I chose Ann's Garden for my wedding!! To say that the flowers were gorgeous is an understatement. Flowers were one of my top priorities (if not THE top priority) for our wedding and I was beyond happy when I saw all of the flower arrangements on my wedding day. Laurie Ann took my ideas and created bouquets and centerpieces that I LOVED!! I am still getting compliments about our flowers. Not to mention the entire staff at Ann's Garden was super accommodating, responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. I would recommend Ann's Garden in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Schofield-Keh Wedding

Laurie at Ann's Garden was absolutely amazing. We waited to get our flowers and so m at places were booked up and then when we found Laurie we knew we were in the right place. She is an absolute visionary. You tell her what you are looking for and she goes above and beyond your expectations. I loved my flowers so much I preserves my bouquet to have it forever. Everyone from my wedding said I had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Ann's Garden 22
    Ann's Garden 23

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Breathtaking Flowers

Ann’s Garden went above and beyond what I could have ever expected my wedding flowers to look like. Laurie was so personable and easy to work with, and new exactly what I was looking for and more. I can’t say enough how beautiful the flowers truly were, and I can’t thank Ann’s Garden enough for bringing such beauty into my wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Ann's Garden 24
    Ann's Garden 25
    Ann's Garden 26
    Ann's Garden 27
    Ann's Garden 28

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

So beautiful!

Ann's Garden was the perfect choice for our wedding florals. Our bouquets, ceremony florals, centerpieces, and miscellaneous arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend Ann's Garden to any couples looking to hire a florist for their wedding or other events!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily Fine · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING and incredibly talented!

Laurie Ann is incredibly talented and was an absolute joy to work with. She listens to your ideas and vision and turns it into reality. She is extremely artistic, works with your budget to create something beautiful and knows flower so well. Laurie Ann had amazing ideas that I had never thought of and truly brought my vision to life. I cannot say enough positive things about working with Ann's Garden, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Courtney Depiano · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing flower arrangements!

I was most excited for the flowers for my wedding and every arrangement and bouquet surpassed my wildest expectations. Everything was even more beautiful and perfect than I ever could have imagined. I cannot recommend Ann's Garden enough. It was such a pleasure to work with them and they really were amazing. Every guest at my wedding said they had never seen so many flowers at a wedding before.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Voigt · Married on 12/31/2018

Flowers Were Beyond Amazing

I am so glad that we hired Laurie Ann and her team at Ann's Garden. They were wonderful to work with - I know nothing about flowers and only had a few pics to show them what I was going for - they did the rest! They are so creative and took my ideas and completely ran with them. We got soooo many compliments on the flowers, and they look absolutely amazing in the wedding pics. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and I hope to use them in the future for a 40th birthday party!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Ann's Garden 29
    Ann's Garden 30
    Ann's Garden 31
    Ann's Garden 32
    Ann's Garden 33
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful wedding florals from Ann's Garden!

We used Ann’s Garden for the floral arrangements for our wedding reception and everything turned out so great. Kate and L.P. were very helpful during the planning process. The personal arrangements, centerpieces, and additional arrangements were so beautiful and we couldn’t be happier. We would certainly recommend Ann’s Garden!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Flowers

Working with Laurie was such a great experience. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received so many compliments from our wedding guests!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Decor That Defined Our Wedding

We went into our meeting with Laurie at Ann's Garden with only a vague sense of our vision. But Laurie managed to turn our descriptions of the color and ambiance we wanted into the most beautiful reality while staying within the budget we had set. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and floral arrangements. The decor we received from Ann's Garden really helped define the overall ambiance of the wedding day.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anis M. · Married on 11/10/2018

5/5 service, design and execution. Couldn't be more pleased!

Ann's Garden exceeded our expectations. The flowers and floral arrangements were absolutely otherworldly and so, so gorgeous. The colors were perfectly in line with our wedding theme and turned an already beautiful venue (George Peabody Library) into something from a dream. We LOVED the boxwood wall they created as well. All in all, I would recommend Ann's Garden to any bride who gets married in the area.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Panagiota · Married on 10/20/2018

A dream come true!!!

Ann’s Garden gave my husband and I the most romantic reception! A room full a luscious greens and candlelight, exactly what we wanted and more!! They exceeded any expectations we had! Thank you so much Ann’s Garden!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Paige

Paige Horsman · Married on 10/17/2018

Amazing Flowers!

Ann's Garden provided the flowers for my daughters wedding last Saturday. They were absolutely gorgeous and made the room look amazing! We received so many compliments from our guests.They were great to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for any function. I can't thank them enough for making our venue beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Above and Beyond!

My mom and I were so happy to have found Ann’s Garden, especially because we procrastinated terribly and still had not booked a florist until something like 2 months before the wedding!! I sent a message begging for help via email, and received a call from someone the very next day. We were so impressed with the variety of flowers we ended up with! Laurie really listens to your ideas and vision, but is able to provide wonderful creative guidance to give you so much more than you expect. Our experience with Laurie and her whole team was warm and accommodating throughout and we were so pleased with the final setup. It elevated the whole aesthetic of our beautiful barn wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2018

11/3/2018 stone ridge hollow

Perfect! So easy to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura Heckler · Married on 10/12/2018

Outstanding beauty

My daughter is a florist in New York and the flowers were very important to her. Ann’s Garden exceeded our expectations. They kept adjusting for our changes and came up with creative solutions to challenges that we came upon. The flowers were simply fantastic!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Ann's Garden 34
    Ann's Garden 35
    Ann's Garden 36
  • Morgan

Morgan Dailey · Married on 10/12/2018

Morgan & Michael

Laurie created the most BREATHTAKING florals for our wedding day! From the first visit with her, I said one word and she knew what we wanted and started working right there! She truly has a gift and somehow pulled the vision that I thought I was the only person that could understand and made it come to life! She thought about every detail and was very flexible with us when we had some additions in the end but she was so passionate about everything with us and that meant a lot to us! I can honestly tell you when I walked into the venue and saw all the flowers, my jaw dropped and my heart was so full. She had explained to us what she was putting together but seeing it come to life was an experience like no other! My sister used Ann's Garden for her wedding day and I loved her floral so much that I had to get my hands on her! I truly couldn't imagine our wedding day with out her talent and her beautiful work!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

Gorgeous Arrangements

Ann's Garden did an amazing job on my wedding! They were very easy to work with and responded to email communications right away. They really took my ideas and ran with it! I really loved the way they sent a "look book" of what flowers would be used. All of the decorations were amazing! Ann's Garden did all of my centerpieces, and it was really convenient to be able to rent things like lanterns, vases, and votive candles from them. It was really sweet of them to throw in a memorial arrangement and a bathroom arrangement as well.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Ann's Garden 37

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Ann's Garden provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding this past weekend. I received the most compliments from my guests about my flowers.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Emily · Married on 09/21/2018

Laurie and her team were such a pleasure to work with. She is knowledgeable and flexible when it comes to working with your floral design dreams and budget. I had somewhat vague ideas of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like but I knew I wanted them to make a big impact. Well with very little direction Laurie and her team delivered exactly what I dreamed of and blew my expectations away. Everyone remarked how gorgeous my flowers were and I have never seen a more beautiful arrangement than my bridal bouquet. If florals are important to you I would 1000 times recommend Ann's garden, even if that means stretching your budget a little as I had to.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ryan Bonomo · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Florist

The perfect choice for our wedding flowers! Everything was perfect from the bouquets & boutonnieres to the ceremony arrangements to our cake, reception table centerpieces & other reception arrangements, Ann's Garden truly exceeded all of our expectations. Laurie Ann & her teammates LP & Kate were also a pleasure to work with answering all our questions through the process and providing alternative options for us to keep everything within budget. We could not be happier that we chose them as our florist!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2018

Ann’s garden went above & beyond for my wedding day. I wanted tropical flowers, which was not easy to deal with. I actually had a few florists tell me they were not comfortable working with tropicals, but Ann’s Garden delievered & I received so many compliments on their beautiful work!

Sent on 09/20/2018