Ann's Bridal Bargains Reviews

Ann's Bridal Bargains 5
Ann's Bridal Bargains 6

Amber Breton · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Wedding invitations-Amazing

Invitations look incredible. Prices are perfect and they were delivered in 4 days. I didnt even pay for expeditited shipping. Thank you very much!

Ann's Bridal Bargains 7
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 8

CC · Getting married on 03/23/2019

I was skeptical at first as they charge half the price of even "discounted" wedding invitations through other companies. I am IN LOVE! Ordering was simple and fun. I let my fiance pick out the invitations after I found this website and he almost cried when I showed him the preview of our edited sample. I thought I made a mistake on the RSVP date so I sent an email and got a response within an hour. Luckily no mistake was made and within 24 hours of ordering, our invites will be shipped out.

Everything about ordering through Ann's Bridal Bargains has been amazing.
    I am sure the invitations will be amazing as well.

Bertha · Married on 01/12/2019

We received our invites today and we just love them!!!! This company was fast and the product is amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

I just received my seal and send wedding invites that I ordered last week. They are PERFECT! 125 invitations (103 of them pre-addressed to our guests by Ann's Bridal Bargains) and it was less than $200 total. The online design website was easy to use, and I designed exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this company! I also highly recommend the seal and send invitations. So practical, and so easy! I looked at Shutterfly, Minted, Basic Invite, Staples, and Invitations by Dawn before settling on Ann's. Ann's was the most cost effective, and the company had the best customer reviews.

Alex · Married on 11/03/2018

So we waited last minute to order our invites and Ann's was super fast in getting our invites delivered and the invites looked exactly like how we designed them on their site. Also you couldn't beat the price! We got our invites please the RSVP free of charge with envelopes. This place is awesome and will recommend them to anyone in their wedding planning.

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

I would recommend them to anyone! Great service and super fast! I messed up on the time on my wedding invitation and emailed costumer service right after I seen the mistake that I overlooked in my proof read. I got an email back in less than 24 hours with a digital picture of what they fixed on my invitation. So helpful and love the choices and cost! I ordered my save the dates, they came out perfect so I just had to go back. Overall awesome company and will use them for many upcoming events!

• User4450239 · Recently married

Beautiful and Afforable

I loved our invites and was so impressed by the pricing. Honestly, I would have picked my invitations based on the price, and not have worried about their appearance, but I didn’t have to! I ended up with RSVP postcards, invites and reception cards for $1.00 a piece and they were beautiful. They were on trend, the colors matched our theme, and they were so pretty. I was very happy with the product, price and company!

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

I bought my invitations through Ann’s bridal bargain and they came out beautiful ! I didn’t want to spend a fortune on them since I needed 100 of them . I searched and looked for the best deal and this was it ! I bought 100 invitations , rsvp cards , and accommodation cards with my address printed on both envelopes for 145$ ! They look great ! Thanks again !!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2018

Love my invitations. Incredibly affordable, customizable, and beautiful. My future father-in-law works at an ultra high-end print and design shop that does graphics for arenas and he though the quality was good (my photography is not the best). I love that the ones we picked have lots of room to put additional information. I referred another couple to them and they loved the invites they bought as well. Take advantage of the 30% off coupons and 5 free samples.

Ann's Bridal Bargains 9

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

Ordered for my daughters wedding. Wasn't looking to spend hundreds on invitations and response cards. The fact that response cards are included is AWESOME. The amount of choices/styles was great! Options available are great and was able to use a discount code! Received them quickly after ordering and we couldn't be happier with this product. Beautifully done! I highly recommend them especially if you want a beautiful product for half the price of other sites out there (and I looked at many!).

• Jill

Jill · Married on 08/18/2018

So impressed with the quality! I didn't want to shell out a lot of dough on invitations, but I was nervous of the super affordable prices. They just arrived today and I'm stoked! I got the fold and send styles, and upgraded to the heavier paper weight, and am not disappointed. The website was easy to use, and after hours of endless searching on various sites, I'm so impressed with Ann's. Thank you!

Camilla · Married on 08/18/2018

My invitations came out fantastic! I contacted customer support with a few questions- they were very helpful & patient! I had fun designing my invitations. I got the proof and they were beautiful. Approved the proof and got my order within 2 days. I love them. I highly recommend www.annsbridalbargains.com The prices were very, very reasonable compared to other sites. The paper quality is the same as the other sites. I will be ordering my Thank You cards from them as well.

Kara · Married on 08/12/2018

So much love for Ann's Bridal Bargains! We got both our invitations and our thank-you notes from them, and they were beautiful, quick to arrive and super affordable. They're always having sales, too, so it's easy to get even better deals if you're willing to jump on orders at the right times. We got so many compliments on the invitations and would definitely recommend them!

LaQuetta · Married on 07/28/2018

I ordered wedding invitations, I received them quick, they were beautiful and definitely worth the money.. I would order again and recommend to family and friends.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful invites for an amazing price! I looked all over for perfect invitations for our destination wedding - as we only needed 50 invitations - and was beyond excited when i got these in the mail! Would definitely recommend and currently looking at their ‘thank you’ cards now!

V · Married on 07/06/2018

Thank you Ann's Bridal Bargain! Although I spent hours playing with the font, colors, and layout of the invites.. I just received them today and they are beautiful! I am obsessed! I can't believe it was only $1 per invite and then with your discount I saved tons of money on invites that have amazing quality. I am not disappointed one bit!

Tip: for anyone ordering make sure you play around with the colors, fonts, phrasing and always double check your spelling because sometimes their generator doesn't pick up on it. My final product was amazing and took be about 3 days to design and edit but well worth it for the price.

Ann's Bridal Bargains 10
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 11

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot say enough about this company! My invitations were extremely affordable and still look elegant and beautiful! Customer service was amazing. They called me within an hour of my order to review some options for improvement when they could have easily just sent them as I ordered them. The minor adjustments to spacing and wording ensured that they were perfect upon arrival, which was literally two days later! My invites exceeded my expectations and cost less than a dollar a piece using the promo code! Highly recommend Ann's Bridal Bargains for product quality, customer service and speed!

Vanessa · Married on 06/17/2018

Best Online Invites

SUCH good value. I bumped up the paper quality to the next level (still such a great price) and they turned out beautifully. Couldn't have been easier, and the quality was better than shutterfly, which we were also considering. We ordered a couple extra and even though we messed up a few envelopes, had plenty to spare.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

We are very pleased with our invitations! Like everyone else has already said we were very apprehensive to buy our invitations from the site. But we took a chance and we are so happy that we did. The service was amazing. We had to call and make a few changes because we wanted to change the print color to gold. They were able to accommodate us and we got our invitations in a very timely manner. For the price of buying only invitations from another company, we were able to not only get our invitations and personalized envelopes. We also were able to buy thank-you cards with gold monogram seals. We spent a total of $230 for 150 invites and thank you cards. I would encourage you to buy the higher quality paper. Ir made a world of a difference.

Marleigh · Married on 06/09/2018

I ordered my Seal & Send invitations from Ann's Bridal Bargains. They are GORGEOUS! They came super fast and they were very affordable!! I just overall love them very much!!

Dana · Married on 06/02/2018

I would order from anna bridal bargain again. Super easy to personalize the wedding
    invitation that I am in LOVE with. Super fast shipping. Amazing quality. I am going to recommend Ann's to every bride!!! I got 100 invitations, postcard RSVP, and envelopes for $80 !

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

I was a little apprehensive when ordering our wedding invites from Anns. Mainly because their price was so reasonable compared to other places we'd looked. We received our invites today and I am blown away. The invites are beautiful. They are printed on quality paper. I can't say enough good things. I will definitely recommend this place to friends.

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

This company is great! I ordered invitations and napkins for my daughter's wedding. I received them very quickly. The invitations are beautiful, but the print on the napkins could not be read. I did a live chat with Kristina and she told me how to contact customer service to correct the problem. Jena, a customer service member made sure that my napkins were reprinted without an additional charge. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I will be ordering other items from them. I ordered 200 invitations and 50 napkins with 30% off. Great price and quick service. Brides order from Ann's Bridal Bargains. You won't be disappointed.

Angie · Married on 04/07/2018

I am horrible with remembering to leave reviews BUT I am making sure I leave one for this company! First & foremost, they were FAST! we received our invites, rsvps & envelopes in three days!!! And we didn’t even ask for express shipping. The invitations turned out beautiful too! Everything, absolutely everything about this company is perfect & exactly what we needed and wanted! And very reasonably priced!

• User7288262 · 1+ year ago

I'm so glad I found Ann's Bridal Bargains! The original picture of the invitations on the website made it look like they we're the kind that the RSVP card was attached by a perforated edge. Then after I ordered them I couldn't find them on the website. So they we're not attached. However, I called them the day I ordered to ask a few questions and they we're great to work with very quick and responsive. I ordered and received them within a week. Overall very happy with the product I order. And the price was great!