Ann's Bridal Bargains Reviews

Ann's Bridal Bargains 6
Ann's Bridal Bargains 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 07/31/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Arrived in a short time after I placed the order looking exactly the way they were supposed to.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 8
  • Laura

Laura · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and Affordable

The site offers beautiful invitations and a really great price! They were really easy to customize, and I got them quickly. The quality is great. I'll be ordering my thank you notes from them for sure

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Shelbi

Shelbi Rigsby · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Invitations

Ann’s was recommended to me by another soon to be bride. I was having difficulty finding what I wanted at the price I wanted. Over the course of two weeks I had been on multiple websites designing and adding things to my cart to get a rough idea on the price. I couldn’t justify spending $400-$500 on stationary.

After checking out Ann’s site, I quickly found a style I loved and placed my order on a Friday night. I received them the following Wednesday and they are PERFECT! The quality is amazing and they were packaged with care.

I got invitations, response cards, registry cards, and inner and outer envelopes (125 of each) for only $165! And that included shipping!

I will definitely be recommending Ann’s to everyone I know getting married!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Beautiful, customizable, fast!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Emilia Alvarez · Married on 07/27/2019

Greatest experience thus far

When I saw how quickly my order shipped after I placed it, I was a bit nervous. However, when I received my product, I was so surprised. The quality of the invitations was wonderful. The price was beyond my belief, and the quickness was icing on the cake. I would recommend this site to everyone I know, and will keep it bookmarked for future events of my own. Thank you so much Ann's Bridal, you've made me a VERY HAPPY BRIDE!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • melissa

melissa · Married on 07/27/2019

completely amazing

I ordered 75 Invitations and 300 Napkins they were just beautiful and perfect I also upgraded the outside and inside envelopes. also great customer service I ordered a certain color for the outside envelopes but they called me before they shipped them to make sure that is the color I wanted because it didn't go with the color of my invitations so I changed the color and im so happy that I did. So yet 1000 % I recommend this company!!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2019

Great experience

Invitation making process was fast. They arrived fast and exactly as pictured.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Malinda

Malinda · Married on 07/20/2019

Budget friendly

I was able to source beautiful wedding invitations at an extremely reasonable price point. I would recommend any bride check out Ann's Bridal Bargins.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful invites

Perfect invitations for our wedding. High quality and inexpensive

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 11

Christine · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely perfect

I received my invitations today and they are perfect, from the design, to the price, to the ease of the website in creating them to the shipping they are amazing. They are so inexpensive but the quality doesn’t show that at all. I can’t thank you enough. Just perfect!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ebony Fowlkes · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service!

This company always has great deals! There are many great affordable options. They are also quick and efficient!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • David

David Gray · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy, Beautiful, and Fast!

I am extremely happy with the wedding invitations that I received from this company! I was able to use their web site to create a beautiful custom wedding invitations as well as choose everything else that goes in it I am a software engineer by trade and I was amazed at how easy their web site was to use. My invitations and accompanying materials look exactly like the web site showed! And I got them within a week with the cheapest shipping option. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Amber Breton · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding invitations-Amazing

Invitations look incredible. Prices are perfect and they were delivered in 4 days. I didnt even pay for expeditited shipping. Thank you very much!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 12
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 13
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 05/25/2019

Affordable and so cute

Love the products and arrive in great timing.

Sent on 06/03/2019

CC · Married on 03/23/2019

I was skeptical at first as they charge half the price of even "discounted" wedding invitations through other companies. I am IN LOVE! Ordering was simple and fun. I let my fiance pick out the invitations after I found this website and he almost cried when I showed him the preview of our edited sample. I thought I made a mistake on the RSVP date so I sent an email and got a response within an hour. Luckily no mistake was made and within 24 hours of ordering, our invites will be shipped out.

Everything about ordering through Ann's Bridal Bargains has been amazing.
    I am sure the invitations will be amazing as well.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 03/09/2019

Cheap yet beautiful invitations!

I was a little skeptic at first since they were so cheap, but I ordered invitations from here anyway and they were so beautiful and came so fast! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Ann's Bridal Bargains 14
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 03/09/2019

Save the Dates

The save the dates were easy to customize and came veey high quality and fast!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Bertha · Married on 01/12/2019

We received our invites today and we just love them!!!! This company was fast and the product is amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

I just received my seal and send wedding invites that I ordered last week. They are PERFECT! 125 invitations (103 of them pre-addressed to our guests by Ann's Bridal Bargains) and it was less than $200 total. The online design website was easy to use, and I designed exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this company! I also highly recommend the seal and send invitations. So practical, and so easy! I looked at Shutterfly, Minted, Basic Invite, Staples, and Invitations by Dawn before settling on Ann's. Ann's was the most cost effective, and the company had the best customer reviews.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Alex · Married on 11/03/2018

So we waited last minute to order our invites and Ann's was super fast in getting our invites delivered and the invites looked exactly like how we designed them on their site. Also you couldn't beat the price! We got our invites please the RSVP free of charge with envelopes. This place is awesome and will recommend them to anyone in their wedding planning.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

I would recommend them to anyone! Great service and super fast! I messed up on the time on my wedding invitation and emailed costumer service right after I seen the mistake that I overlooked in my proof read. I got an email back in less than 24 hours with a digital picture of what they fixed on my invitation. So helpful and love the choices and cost! I ordered my save the dates, they came out perfect so I just had to go back. Overall awesome company and will use them for many upcoming events!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • User4450239 · Recently married

Beautiful and Afforable

I loved our invites and was so impressed by the pricing. Honestly, I would have picked my invitations based on the price, and not have worried about their appearance, but I didn’t have to! I ended up with RSVP postcards, invites and reception cards for $1.00 a piece and they were beautiful. They were on trend, the colors matched our theme, and they were so pretty. I was very happy with the product, price and company!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2018

The BEST Bargain in Wedding Invitations - Hands Down

Beautiful invitations, easy customization, INSANELY low prices, and ridiculously fast shipping. What more can you want? The designs at Ann's Bridal Bargains aren't the same ones you see on competitor sites, and they are so much more stunning in person. Would absolutely use them again and again!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

I bought my invitations through Ann’s bridal bargain and they came out beautiful ! I didn’t want to spend a fortune on them since I needed 100 of them . I searched and looked for the best deal and this was it ! I bought 100 invitations , rsvp cards , and accommodation cards with my address printed on both envelopes for 145$ ! They look great ! Thanks again !!

Sent on 02/09/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2018

Love my invitations. Incredibly affordable, customizable, and beautiful. My future father-in-law works at an ultra high-end print and design shop that does graphics for arenas and he though the quality was good (my photography is not the best). I love that the ones we picked have lots of room to put additional information. I referred another couple to them and they loved the invites they bought as well. Take advantage of the 30% off coupons and 5 free samples.

Sent on 06/04/2018