Annlyzang Events Reviews

90 | Navarre, FL

90 Reviews for Annlyzang Events

Eniko · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

If I would need to describe Annlyzang Events in one word it would be exceptional!
    I reached out to Annie regarding our rental needs for our destination wedding and she responded right away. She was very easy and pleasant to work with. We rented our tables, chairs, champagne flutes, standing tub which were delivered and picked up right on time and also the driftwood arbor for our ceremony. Ohh that arbor! It's truly magical, everything that I dreamed of. I would absolutely recommend it to any bride who has a distinctive, whimsical style. Thank you Annie!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Service

We rented all our tables and chairs from Annie, She is so sweet and super responsive. They brought our tables and chairs and picked them up right on schedule. The quality of her products was great. Made everything super easy especially since it was a destination wedding. I would highly recommend for all your rental needs.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2019

Annie was the best

I used Annlyzang Events for both rentals and Day of Coordinating and it was such a good choice! She was so helpful and took control of everything on my wedding, the rentals were so efficient on delivery, setup, and takedown. Annie had everything under control on the wedding day and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would 100% recommend for any event!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for the wonderful review. It was such a joy to be a part of your day and I was very honored you choose me to make sure your day was as you wish. I wish you all the love in your marriage.

Hyun Myers · Married on 04/13/2019

Annie is simply the best.

When we were initially looking for a day of coordinator, we just wanted someone who could usher people from one place to another so we didn't have to have us or family members do that.

After hiring Annie, however, our perception has changed. I am not kidding when I say this: almost every other day after we hired her, my wife and I said "thank goodness we hired her. She's the best."

She made sure:
    - Our day of timeline lined up
    - Ensured the vendors were on schedule
    - Helped us plan the day with her own expertise and ideas
    - Worked with the photographer (her husband - Jonathan M photography) to make sure the shoot went smoothly

I would recommend Annie to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator. She is talented, diligent, and simply the best.

Thank you for helping us make our special day a reality, Annie.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Rowland · Married on 12/27/2018

Hire them!!

Working with Annie is pure joy. She is 100% focused on making sure you are happy. We wanted something planned she had never done before and she loved the challenge. We asked her to help us plan a surprise engagement for our daughter on the beach. AND we planned it all by emails. It turned out beautifully. Really could not recommend her more! Hire her!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

erin · Married on 12/08/2018

Couldn’t have done it without Annie!!!

I hired Annie for day of coordinating and let me tell you, BEST wedding decision I made! I don’t know what I would have done without her. She made everything go perfectly all day and all night, she even thought of things I didn’t even think about (telling the bartender to get our separate champagne ready, getting my husband and I a plate of food while we did pictures etc). I am convinced a day of coordinator is absolutely a necessity and i think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone better than Annie! Oh and she even took a few pictures that are some of my favorites from all my pictures (even from the photographer)!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I was such an honor to be a part of your special day! I loved watching everyone enjoy your love story. Also, thank you and your husband for your military services! I truly was a beautiful day!

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Best vendor on my team

From the very first inquiry, I knew I wanted Annie and her business on my team of vendors for the big day. She gave me so much peace of mind throughout the whole process by always responding to emails in a timely manner (usually within the same day!) and was super flexible and open-minded. She always listened to what I wanted and adjust accordingly. When the day came, I was in awe of how beautiful everything was. I will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Martha · Married on 07/26/2018

I was not sure what to expect out of a wedding planner. This was the first wedding I needed to plan. A friend recommended Annie McDonald and when I reached out to her, she was prompt to reply, which is always a good sign. Annie gave me a list of things I needed to plan for which I had no idea were things I needed to consider. Annie helped me find a bar tender, a caterer, floral, cake, photographer and took care of the venue details. She helped me hone in on what I wanted as far as theme, colors, decorations and even staged photos for me! Since I live in Texas and she is in Florida, I really needed her. Her prices are very reasonable, she was more than professional and provided more than I could have asked for.

At the wedding, Annie kept me and the venders all on que. She decorated venue exquisitely and exactly how I imaged it should be. I like to "micro-manage" and was a bit nervous about letting someone decorate for me, especially since I am a stager. I know I could not have done a better job than what Annie did for me. My family welcomed her and made her feel welcome. I think I made a friend for life. I will always recommend her.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you Martha, for allowing me to be apart of your special day. It was truly memorable and the view at your venue was so beautiful. The sunset was perfect!
    I loved how welcoming your family made me feel and I hope I was able to make them feel the same way. We truly have a lasting friendship after working and creating your day together!

Tommy · Married on 06/26/2018

Annie was great! She communicated with us and let us know the times of the equipment we ordered would be delivered. She stayed in contact and picked up the equipment when it was scheduled. The equipment was in great shape. Thanks Annie for making this a seemless and magical moment for us! Great work!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you so much Tommy for allowing us to be a part of your special day.
    I hope you enjoy many more vacations in beautiful Miramar Beach.

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

I couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received from Annie and her team. Their designs far exceeded my expectations, all the way down to the tiniest details. Everything went absolutely perfect! I couldn't believe the comments not only from my wedding guests, but just people in general that were among the beach during the ceremony. The team was very attentive and quick to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Their prices and hospitality was amazing. Thank you so much for creating the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

O, Kimberly!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. I take so much pride to making sure your day is just as you imagined. Thank you so much for the kind words. It really is an honor to be chosen to be a part of a special day in your lives. The day was beautiful, sunset was perfect and your guest made me feel at home. I wish you all years of happiness and health.

Paola · Married on 06/18/2018

Our small wedding ceremony was perfect with the help of Annlyzang Events. We rented white chairs and chose to have them set-up and tear down. They were very flexible with arrangement of the chairs and everything went very smoothly. Very affordable. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you Paola for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We enjoyed your setup at Eden Garden!
  • Naima

Naima · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding reception was beautiful thanks to Annlyzang Events! Annie is amazing! At the initial call, she explained the process, went over timelines and our budget. Annie checked in with me regularly and kept me updated with everything. You rarely see a business that offers such awesome customer service. I was very impressed. I live out-of-state and she was always available to answer questions and share ideas. Everyone commented on how nice everything looked. From the beautiful beach themed centerpieces to the gold-colored charger plates.

Annie is incredibly talented and knowledgeable about her craft. I appreciate her professionalism and highly recommend her to anyone looking for expert quality. Thank you again for turning our vision into a reality and making our special day magical!
    Naima, married 6/9/2018

Sent on 07/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Annie! The process was so easy and they were so helpful on the wedding day! Coming from out of state, I was so relieved that everything went as explained and it all turned out beautifully

Sent on 06/18/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We loved the captures of your day. And your daughters were so adorable and did so well for pictures! May you have all the years of happiness.

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Our families can not say enough about Annie!! She is the reason everything went smoothly and perfectly!! She is more than willing and wants to help with every single aspect of the wedding and does and excellent job at it all!! She is literally your one stop shop for all things wedding!! We are so grateful we found her for our daughter's wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica, for this wonderful Review! I love working with you and creating your daughter's beautiful day! Thank you again and again for allowing us and choosing us to be a part of it!

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

Annie was the best money spent on my son's wedding in May!! She made every effort to be of true help and went out of her way to make sure things were top notch in quality, efficiency and plain gorgeousness!! I would highly recommend her to anyone hands down!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you Leslie, For allowing us to stage your's son wedding and allowing us to do their flowers. We enjoyed everything of that day at Henderson and your design creations with our rentals for your son's rehearsal dinner was on point! I will be day to remember.

Mercedes · Married on 04/21/2018

We went through Annie for our rentals for ceremony/reception; floral, and day of coordinator. We did a destination wedding all the way from Colorado and she made the entire process, from planning a year in advance to the day of the wedding, an absolute breeze. Neither of us had ever visited Destin, FL so we were taking a shot in the dark. Annie made sure we got everything we wanted and more. Her response times were beyond exceptional, along with all recommendations. I did not have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding (which is huge as most brides can only imagine.) Her demeanor and professionalism is everything a bride needs. Plus, the decorations were absolutely breathtaking. If I could, I would recommend Annlyzang Events a million times over. If you're looking for a stress free wedding, contact Annie!
    If I could leave more than a 5 star rating, I would!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you Mercedes, for posting the pictures! I had such a wonderful time! Your guests were lively and shared your day with such joy! I loved watching your day unfold and I couldn't have asked for the day to any more memorable. The simple quick raid gave for a blessing and quick re-freshness! It was very memorable! Your sense of calmness was so great to watch. Have the most beautiful marriage to you both!

Nikita · Married on 04/07/2018

Working with Annlyzang Events LLC was a great experience! They made the ordering process easy, they delivered on time with quality chairs and tables. They made beautiful bouquets, a perfect floral crown and a gorgeous arbor for our wedding. Its was an overall great experience I would recommend them highly.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nikita for the review and posting photos. We were so honored to be able to be a part of you special day. I wish you all the love and happiness on your new journey through your marriage.

Kendyl · Married on 03/04/2018

All I can say is BOOK THEM! Not only do they have super affordable prices, but they worked with me so well on my budget. Annie is super quick to respond to you, and she really made me feel like she was just as excited about my wedding as I was. The quality of the rentals were great. Lyza is probably the sweetest person I’ve ever met. She hugged me about 6 times at drop off and 6 times at pick up. :) Her florals were beautiful. They both really made me feel like a friend, but still kept it very professional. Again, BOOK THEM!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Julie · Married on 10/27/2017

We rented Tables & Chairs for Our Event & are very pleased with the quality & service.

Sent on 11/02/2017

michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Great service and very helpful!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

I have attended several weddings that Annlyzang Events did and they are absolutely beautiful! They also provided their services for my brother's wedding. My sister in law had no complaints saying they did a great job. Whenever my big day is, I will be using them.

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Kenda

Kenda · Married on 10/08/2017

I wish I could give 10 stars!!! Annie was the absolute best she was very professional and very helpful. There wasn't a time when I emailed or called that I didn't get a response. Even my planner raved about how easy they were to work with. Everything was delivered on time and was beautiful! The value was great and she had a variety to choose from and, you won't get charged a ridiculous amount! If you are on a budget and still want a beautiful event you've found the right place!!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Claire · Married on 09/16/2017

Annie and her team were great to work with! My wedding was in September and it was an extremely busy wedding weekend. They set up for my rehearsal and reception and were able to make small changes last minute. Annie was so helpful through the whole planning process and always easy to reach. We almost had a problem with my flowers due to Hurricane Irma but Annie and Liza pulled through and my flowers were wonderful! Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially if you are doing a destination wedding like we did!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Annlyzang Events's reply:

Thank you so much Claire for this review.
    We enjoyed your day and loved working the White house!
    Your patience, and flexibility during hurricane made it for a great day event.
    We wish you love, health and happiness in your marriage!

Chance · Married on 06/23/2017

Annlyzang was amazing! The set up was perfect and exactly what we wanted! So happy we chose them to make our wedding venue the best!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Katie · Married on 06/21/2017

Our small wedding at Navarre beach turned out beautiful! Ann really turned up and was incredibly flexible when the morning of we had to change our venue due to a tropical storm rolling in and our first beach was closed due to flooding. We had a small wedding, but she and her team really helped make it feel special.

Sent on 07/07/2017