70 Reviews for Annlyzang Events LLC Wedding Rentals and Services

Vases (2)
Centerpieces (1)
Chair Covers (1)
70 Annlyzang Events LLC Wedding Rentals and Services Reviews

We rented Tables & Chairs for Our Event & are very pleased with the quality & service.

Profile Picture Julie , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service and very helpful!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have attended several weddings that Annlyzang Events did and they are absolutely beautiful! They also provided their services for my brother's wedding. My sister in law had no complaints saying they did a great job. Whenever my big day is, I will be using them.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wish I could give 10 stars!!! Annie was the absolute best she was very professional and very helpful. There wasn't a time when I emailed or called that I didn't get a response. Even my planner raved about how easy they were to work with. Everything was delivered on time and was beautiful! The value was great and she had a variety to choose from and, you won't get charged a ridiculous amount! If you are on a budget and still want a beautiful event you've found the right place!!!

Profile Picture Kenda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Annie and her team were great to work with! My wedding was in September and it was an extremely busy wedding weekend. They set up for my rehearsal and reception and were able to make small changes last minute. Annie was so helpful through the whole planning process and always easy to reach. We almost had a problem with my flowers due to Hurricane Irma but Annie and Liza pulled through and my flowers were wonderful! Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially if you are doing a destination wedding like we did!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Claire, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Annlyzang was amazing! The set up was perfect and exactly what we wanted! So happy we chose them to make our wedding venue the best!

Profile Picture Chance, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our small wedding at Navarre beach turned out beautiful! Ann really turned up and was incredibly flexible when the morning of we had to change our venue due to a tropical storm rolling in and our first beach was closed due to flooding. We had a small wedding, but she and her team really helped make it feel special.

Profile Picture Katie , 6/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I recently had a destination wedding in Destin. We are from Kentucky and Lyza was so helpful with helping us get our special day together! The flowers were beautiful and the beach ceremony was gorgeous! They were affordable and very accommodating.
Christy and Blake Blandford

Profile Picture Christy, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is amazing! Annie served as our wedding day coordinator, and also spent several weeks helping me design our ceremony and reception. Even if they didn't have some of the things I requested in stock she would go out and find whatever I was looking for. The decor was absolutely beautiful! On the day of the wedding she was right there by me the entire time and did wonderful at keeping everything flowing perfectly. I honestly could not have done it without her!

Profile Picture Lexy, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

When my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in Florida, I had no idea where to start. My sister stumbled upon Annie with Annlyzang Events and all of our problems were solved! Not only were they competitively priced, but Annie was so sweet throughout the entire process. Even when I had crazy, outrageous, and off the wall questions, Annie was respectful, sweet, honest, and quick to reply. Thank you SOOOOOO much Annie!!! We STILL have people swooning over how absolutely beautiful the wedding was!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Linens

The chairs in my reception looked beautiful. Annie was so nice and kind. I definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Katia, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Events LLC for a wedding at my property Blackwater Joes. Very easy to work with Annie responded right a way with any questions I had. I spoke with her 6 months in advance and when it was closer to my date I even upped the number of chairs and tables I wanted Annie had no problem taking care of it for us. They quoted me the price no hidden fees no hassles very professional. They even worked the return date to my convenes. I would recommend this vendor to anyone that asked that's why we gave her a 5 star for everything. Thank you Annie for making my event a memorable one.

Profile Picture penny, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had called around to several places in the area. Annlyzang Events was the best price and most attentive to answering my many questions! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs

Lyza and Annie were amazing and helped me every step of the way in planning my wedding. Whenever I got stuck and was losing my mind, they gave me options and let me decide how I wanted my big day to go. They were there the morning of getting every set up and decorated and came back to break everything down. I didn't have to touch a thing on my wedding day and I truly appreciate that. It made a huge difference in how I spend my night after my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. Their service is amazing and not once did I have to doubt their efforts.

Profile Picture Jaeda, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Linens

Annie was amazing! She responded to my requests in a timely manner, was flexible and courteous. Her products were exactly as described and she went above and beyond when I needed more items at the last minute. I would highly recommend her service!

Profile Picture Erika, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Linens, Delivery

Oh my goodness, they are AMAZING! we had a very small wedding and a tight budget, thrown together slightly last minute and they were just so wonderful to work with! Our wedding turned out far better than I had imagined and I am seriously so thankful Annlyzang were recommended to us, otherwise I would've been a complete mess haha! they really did save us though. You're missing out on the best if you don't go with Annlyzang events! Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Anna was wonderful to work with. Would highly recommend choosing them for all your wedding accessory needs. Drop off and pickup were great and Anna helped us get the exact items we needed and suggested things we had not thought of!

Profile Picture Margie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyza was great to work with before and during the wedding. Our wedding was on the beach and they helped anchor our table cloths in the wind and even asked a couple of beach-goers to (politely) move out of the way of our ceremony. They were cheaper than a lot of other event rentals in the area and the quality was still top notch.

Profile Picture User7294199, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables

Annie was amazing to work with during the planning of our wedding. Annie was extremely professional, and timely in responding to inquiries. The arbor was exactly what we envisioned and the set up was completed in a timely manner on our wedding day.
We had an amazing experience!

Profile Picture R, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Annie was very helpful and professional and the prices are the best in the area! Would definitely recommend for wedding rentals!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Linens, Delivery

My son and new daughter-in-law booked Annie and her staff for "Day-of Wedding Coordinator" services as well as to decorate the reception venue and I honestly don't know what we would have done without them! My daughter-in-law had specific items that she wanted to include in the decorating scheme, which she bought herself in Texas, and Annie was very accommodating. When we arrived at the reception venue after the ceremony, I was absolutely amazed at how quickly Annalyzang Events had transformed it into a tropical paradise and didn't miss one detail we had discussed with them. Not only that, but to top it off, they stayed for the entire reception and made absolutely sure that everything went smoothly and effortlessly from beginning to end. Thank you so much Annie and staff for making everything so perfect for our special day---great job!

Profile Picture Margie, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, Vases

Such a great company and would recommend them to any bride looking for professionalism and someone very reliable. She answered every question I had and did everything to make our day enjoyable! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kirstie , 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyza was wonderful to work with. A genuinely good person. She delivered all of the tables and chairs and they picked them up after the event. Everything looked great and she was very responsive to my questions. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Tables, Delivery

We decided to go with Annlyzang for our May 7th wedding after our first rental company ended up being a huge waste of time and money. (We would have gone with them to begin with had a friend not recommended the other company.) Annie was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our number of guests changed at least 10 times and so did our budget. Annie never seemed frustrated and stayed upbeat with me as she would just send me another updated quote. I probably changed my mind 15 times but she never seemed to mind! She was incredibly professional and always responded right away. She even answered a few questions for me beyond our rentals that greatly helped with my invitations. The day of our wedding, Lyza was the one setting up for us and she was so lovely! So kind and thoughtful and delightful to be around. These ladies really took care of us and made our wedding day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews