Annika Bridal Boutique Reviews

1 User photo

Annika Bridal Boutique 1

Lauren Savage · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing bridal experience

Annika is the best bridal store in the Twin Cities! I did not buy my dress here, but I wish I had. Like so many other brides, I had a terrible experience at Posh Bridal. However, Annika was able to step in and help! They arranged alterations for me with a few days notice. The owners are amazing! So kind and knowledgeable. They make you feel so special; it is obvious they truly care about their brides. I highly recommend purchasing a dress here! You will be in the best hands.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • U

Cassie · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly one of a kin

Let me just start by telling you my extremely coincidental experience of finding Annika Bridal. On Friday night, my mother and I met a woman at a local antique shop while looking for a square, white cake plate (which I had found nearly impossible to find). Not only did the woman tell us that she did not have one for sale at the antique shop, but she told us she would sell us the one that she did have at her other needlepoint store down the road that she used to display her work.
    Through her gracious and kind rapport, she enlightened us about her daughter's upcoming nuptials and what an amazing experience they had at Annika Bridal. She urged us to call to see if we could get an appointment (remember, this is at 6 pm-ish on a Friday night). No answer at Annika Bridal, so I left a voicemail. No more than an hour or so later, I received a phone call from one of the owners, Annie, who said she loved my story of how we found her, and she said she would get us an appointment the next day with her personally! I was amazed.

Fast forward, I thought I had found my dress earlier that next day until... I went to Annika Bridal. The dresses were STUNNING. However, I tried each dress that I "thought" I wanted, and I wasn't sold. Annie listened to my wants and needs, and she ultimately wanted me to try on this gown that she suggested. Thinking that it wasn't what I wanted, I tried it on anyways. To my surprise, I LOVED it, and I brought it immediately. Annie truly listens and understands what your needs are and what will make you look beautiful and feel great in for your big day. She has so much insight, professionalism, and experience in this industry.

I could NOT be happier with my service I have received from Annika Bridal. Annie and the other staff are so kind, patient, and generous! Everyone is very repsonsive, and I feel as if I am a part of their Annika Bridal "family". You go into their shop, and you feel that you are among friends and the experience is so comfortable and fun, as if you're drinking champagne with your girlfriends playing dress-up.

I truly cannot say enough about this place. You're missing out if you do not make a stop there in your bridal gown search. The dresses are unique, superior quality, and simply does not compare to anywhere else. Best of all, the customer service is above and beyond top-notch, of any industry, let alone the bridal/wedding circuit.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Megan G · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible!

Annika is an amazing place! When I was having a dress emergency with a different company, they saved the day and helped me. I went to Annika 10 days before getting married and they helped me walk away with my dream dress! Before handing Annika any money or even making an appointment, Annie (one of the owners) was helping me to try and contact the designer of my first dress to find it and help me figure out a solution. She didn’t have to help me but she did! At that point, I wasn’t a customer, I was a stranger that was in her shop 10 months prior but remembered loving my first experience there trying on dresses after getting engaged. Not only are the owners kind and helpful, all of their staff go above and beyond. I cannot thank the staff enough for helping me through one heck of a stressful situation right before one of the biggest days in my life!

I could not have asked for better customer service and they made me feel like a beautiful bride! Absolutely amazing!

Annika Bridal Boutique 2
    Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful store!

Beautiful store and amazing collections

Sent on 04/25/2019

Ali · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Annika Bridal was such a wonderful experience. I live in Colorado and they made purchasing my gown out of state so seamless. From saying "yes to the dress" to receiving my dress/accessories in the mail- the entire process was great. I highly recommend purchasing your wedding gown from Annika Bridal.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sam · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience with working Annie and Kate!! There was no pressure, and I would hands down recommend them to everyone!! Thank you for making my bridal experience incredible!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Ludmila

Ludmila · Married on 04/28/2018

I had an amazing experience there. It’s a beautiful small shop with the most incredible dresses. You can find the dress of your dreams for a good price. Trying dresses there are a real bridal experience that makes you feel like a princess. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 03/09/2018