6 Reviews for Annie Sharp Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
6 Annie Sharp Photography Reviews

Deb has amazing talent, and captured the perfect photos to tell the story for our Daughter and son in laws wedding. We can never thank her enough for the wonderful memories she captured on the special day!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Deb is WONDERFUL! I went with her on a whim and met spontaneously at our engagement shoot. It felt as though we had known each other for awhile! She is so attentive to detail and truly cares about all of her brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Deb Kepiro is so well organized and flexible at the same time! She went above and beyond! We had a wedding party of 26 and she handled it like a pro with keeping everyone focused while taking photos. She's budget friendly and experienced! Five stars all the way!

Profile Picture Jeana, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Deb is the best! She captured the candid moments my son and daughter-in-law wanted. They had a great time with her and we love, love, love the pictures!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deb at Annie Sharp Photography is truly the best!! I met with her various times talking about details, and she helped make a timeline that was simple an easy to follow along. Deb knew that farms, tractors and flowers were important to us and she had ideas to create the perfect pictures. I cant wait to enjoy them forever.. She even hired someone with a drone to stop by and take overhead pictures of the farm and the tractors. My husband and family were so happy with Deb, with both her outgoing personality and her photos!!!

Profile Picture abbie, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Deb and her team have become family! They are professional, polite, fun and fresh! We go to Annie Sharp Photography for every important event and they deliver seamlessly. I would recommend their services from weddings to newborns to family shoots (yes, I've had them for all of the above and more). Moreover, they work with you and what your are comfortable with. Deb's studio is warm and comforting and makes you feel at home. Please save yourself the hassle of searching and book with Annie Sharp Photography! You will not regret it! They have helped us share our moments and memories in a way that they can last forever, unforgotten!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/17/15, 1 Review