Annie Sharp Photography Reviews

6 | Strasburg, PA

6 Reviews for Annie Sharp Photography

6 Annie Sharp Photography Reviews

Lynn · Married on 10/20/2017

Deb has amazing talent, and captured the perfect photos to tell the story for our Daughter and son in laws wedding. We can never thank her enough for the wonderful memories she captured on the special day!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Annie Sharp Photography 1

Annie Sharp Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. Alyssa's wedding was an absolutely beautiful wedding and day! Thanks again for allowing me to be part of such an important time in your lives!!

Julie · Married on 10/07/2017

Deb is WONDERFUL! I went with her on a whim and met spontaneously at our engagement shoot. It felt as though we had known each other for awhile! She is so attentive to detail and truly cares about all of her brides and grooms!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Annie Sharp Photography's reply:

Julie - I could not agree more! I can't wait for your wedding day later this year!! You and Ben are a joy to work with! Thanks for your vote of confidence!!

Jeana · Married on 05/26/2017

Deb Kepiro is so well organized and flexible at the same time! She went above and beyond! We had a wedding party of 26 and she handled it like a pro with keeping everyone focused while taking photos. She's budget friendly and experienced! Five stars all the way!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Annie Sharp Photography's reply:

Jeana - Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding day and wedding party will be a highlight for a very long time to come. It was spectacular is so many ways and I was honored to be part of it! Thanks again for choosing Annie Sharp Photography!

abbie · Married on 04/23/2016

Deb at Annie Sharp Photography is truly the best!! I met with her various times talking about details, and she helped make a timeline that was simple an easy to follow along. Deb knew that farms, tractors and flowers were important to us and she had ideas to create the perfect pictures. I cant wait to enjoy them forever.. She even hired someone with a drone to stop by and take overhead pictures of the farm and the tractors. My husband and family were so happy with Deb, with both her outgoing personality and her photos!!!

Brittney · Married on 03/17/2015

Deb and her team have become family! They are professional, polite, fun and fresh! We go to Annie Sharp Photography for every important event and they deliver seamlessly. I would recommend their services from weddings to newborns to family shoots (yes, I've had them for all of the above and more). Moreover, they work with you and what your are comfortable with. Deb's studio is warm and comforting and makes you feel at home. Please save yourself the hassle of searching and book with Annie Sharp Photography! You will not regret it! They have helped us share our moments and memories in a way that they can last forever, unforgotten!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Annie Sharp Photography's reply:

Thank You Brittney - Working with you, Mike and your growing family has been an honor. Thanks again for choosing Annie Sharp Photography for you wedding and continued photography needs!

Kathy · Married on 08/12/2016

Deb is the best! She captured the candid moments my son and daughter-in-law wanted. They had a great time with her and we love, love, love the pictures!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Annie Sharp Photography's reply:

Thanks Kathy - it was a pleasure to work with you son and daughter-in-law. It was a wonderful day!