Annie Rae's Photography Reviews

5 | Derry, NH

5 Reviews for Annie Rae's Photography

• I

Ida · event on: 03/23/2014

I worked with Raeann when she photographed an event for me in March 2014. She did a lovely job capturing the going away party-I was blown away by the images. I will work with Annie Rae's photography in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • AJ

Aj · event on: 12/15/2013

Great photos! Great photographer!

Sent on 03/10/2014
  • AJ

Aj · event on: 11/30/2013

I highly enjoyed working with Raeann, very professional.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 10/20/2012

Raeann did the photography for my daughters wedding and the photos were all that we had hoped for. Not only did she capture every important moment of the day, she also mingled with the guests and took tons of candids...both at the ceremony and reception... moments we may have missed if not for her. She was extremely easy to work with and happily took any 'special' photos we asked her to...very open to the brides requests. She produced a beautiful disc of that special day and delivered it in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Raeann as she did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jocelyn S. · Married on 10/20/2012

My husband and I were very happy with Raeann's work. She arrived on the day of our wedding early in the morning to take photos as we got ready. She even helped me put on my shoes ;) She was very professional and also extremely friendly. She has a wonderful personality, is enjoyable to work with, and shares many different ideas. She arrived with us at the hall and stayed with us the entire day (at LEAST 5 hours!). She followed us as we saw family and friends, she was there for every group dance, every tradition (garter toss, first dance, bouquet toss). She made sure to take photos of us and our family, but also of decorations (flowers, cake, place setting for the bride and groom/guests). Some very artist ones that actually ended up some of our favorites. She delivered to us a CD of wonderful photos. She made us a photo book as a gift, which was very thoughtful and appreciated. We were very pleased and would readily recommend her to others!

Sent on 07/10/2014