Annie Alexander-Kramer The Parsonne-The Vermont Wedding Officiant Reviews

98 | Williamstown, VT

98 Reviews for Annie Alexander-Kramer The Parsonne-The Vermont Wedding Officiant

• Jennifer

Jennifer Conroy · Married on 12/07/2019

Experienced and Kind!

- Annie was an amazing officiant! She was with us each step of the way. She truly has ceremony planning down to a science and her experience shines through. When talking with Annie on the phone, she was kind and truly wanted to know what it was we wanted for our ceremony. She met with us in person to go over ceremony details and helped guide the way. She had numerous suggestions and a ton of readings/special additions for ceremonies based upon her years of experience. She directed our rehearsal perfectly and wanted to make sure everything went as planned. On our wedding day, she met with the coordinator as well as musicians to make sure fades in the music were at the appropriate time. Our ceremony was AWESOME! Everything went exactly as planned. Annie is a flawless public speaker! She crafted a great love story about my husband and I to add into the ceremony to give it a personal touch! She made sure every member of our bridal party knew what to do and when to do it! Our ceremony was truly magical! Everything flowed perfectly and seamlessly thanks to Annie! If you are looking for an experienced officiant, Annie is your person! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Gretchen · Married on 09/27/2019

Annie was great!

Annie was the perfect choice to officiate our recent wedding ceremony at the Mountain Top Inn in Vermont. She is incredibly experienced and organized, and made the ceremony planning process a breeze! Annie connected with us several times leading up to our big day, and came prepared with options ranging from vows to symbolic ceremonies to readings for us to choose from. My husband and I wanted to ensure our ceremony was personalized to our own style and story, and Annie truly made that happen. On the day of, she executed everything flawlessly- many of our guests came up to us afterwards to comment on how special our ceremony was. Thank you Annie for contributing to the success of our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Adams · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience!

Annie was great and very easy to work with! She was very experienced gave great guidance / tips to help us shape the ceremony we wanted. Some of our guests asked us if we knew her personally because they thought the ceremony seemed so personal (we only met her a few months before our wedding)!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Shannon perry · Married on 09/07/2019

Annie hits the three p’s. Professional, personal and passionate!

Annie was very friendly, well organized, passionate and professional. She provided us with options and examples to help make our ceremony personal. Our guest said... “ highlighted the couples personalities and love story,” “I’ve been to a lot of weddings and Annie blew me away, the best I have experienced.” Thank you Annie!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2019

Our ceremony was PERFECT... thanks to Annie!!!

We were lost when it came to planning the ceremony... until we met Annie! She is so organized, detail-oriented, and full of good advice. She really worked with us (in person and over the phone… as often as we needed!) to create a personal and touching ceremony. She is such a beautiful writer and speaker. Our ceremony was PERFECT… thanks to Annie!!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful officiant!

Annie was an amazing officiant and a wonderful person! She was professional, easy to communicate with and extremely knowledgeable about weddings. We met with Annie before our wedding and she helped us feel confident and not worry about a single aspect of our ceremony with her as our officiant. She helped us make our ceremony unique to us.

Annie came to the rehearsal and went over all of the details for the ceremony with our whole wedding party. We felt confident and prepared even amidst the wedding excitement!

I 100% recommend Annie as an officiant to any couple. She was absolutely amazing and such a vital part of our wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

We loved Annie!

Annie was such a great choice for us! After meeting Annie only a few weeks before our wedding she tailored our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. Annie walked us through each decision we had to make and provided us with excellent recommendations based on our vision. Annie made the entire process seamless. You can also tell Annie loves what she does and getting to know each couple. We couldn't have made a better choice for an officiant!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Officiant and person

We got married on May 25th 2019 at the Alerin Barn in VT. It was so perfect thanks to all the vendors but especially Annie. The ceremony was so personalized as my husband and I created it together with Annie's help. It was exactly what we wanted for us. Not every officiant is like that. Annie was, by far, more affordable than competing surrounding officiants and, honestly, she was worth every penny and more. Everyone kept saying that they were in the moment and the whole ceremony felt genuine- I felt like we created a ceremony that was truly shared with our guests. and the rehearsal went off without a hitch! ( it helps that Annie knew almost every vendor we had- experience and very personable) I highly recommend Annie. Thanks! Rachel and Nick

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Van Vlandren · Married on 05/16/2019

Our Tiny Wedding

Annie officiated over our wedding in May 2019 at Boorn Brook Farm in Manchester, VT. We had chosen an elopement with just the two of us, Annie, and our photographer, Sally Carpenter. Annie was the best! She gave us many helpful suggestions on planning our small ceremony and kept me on track to get our vows done in time. She has a very calming presence that keeps wedding day jitters away and her delivery of our ceremony was lively and engaging. She really helped make our day super special.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Julie · Married on 10/20/2018

Vermont Fall Wedding

My husband and I live in Pennsylvania, but got married last weekend in Vermont. We quickly found that planning a wedding from 7 hours away was not an easy task. Despite the distance, Annie was always available and great at communicating with us. It is apparent that she has a lot of experience at officiating weddings and we really appreciated her expertise and professionalism. Our ceremony could not have gone any more smoothly or been more beautiful and we largely have Annie to thank for that. We feel extremely fortunate to have had her officiate our wedding and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tricia · Married on 10/08/2018

Annie was wonderful to work with! She spent time on the phone and helped me to organize my thoughts and ideas for my dream wedding ceremony. She has a lot of experience and is kind and cares about us (her client), and our experience as a whole. I would definitely recommend Annie for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Mike Wood · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent, well prepared and professional

We used Annie for our surprise 35th vow renewal ceremony. She was patient and flexible as the weather caused a last minute location change. We would highly recommend Annie

Sent on 10/26/2018

Carol Boutin · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection

Annie preformed my daughters wedding on October 6, 2018 at the Barn at Smugglers Notch. It couldn’t have been more perfect. The ceremony that Annie preformed was perfect. It was elegantly done yet light hearted. At the cocktail hour I was so happy to hear how many of the guest commented on her ceremony and how beautiful it was. She is truly a wonderful person and would recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sam

Sam M · Married on 09/29/2018

September Wedding in Vermont

We got married in Vermont at the end of September and Annie helped us craft a perfect ceremony! Many of our guests told us the ceremony was the best part of the wedding! She met with us before the wedding to learn more about our "love story" and give us reading options for the big day. She also allowed us to incorporate our personal vows into the ceremony, which was very beautiful! I would definitely recommend Annie!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Olivia Toscano · Married on 09/22/2018

Orator, Confidant, Sage (and she really gets the job done!)

Annie was incredible. At our planning meetings, she provided us with tons of options and resources for readings, symbolic ceremonies and ways to combine our mixed-tradition wedding. She advised on handling our families' feelings and representing both traditions, along with ways to build our own. Annie kept us on a realistic timeline for planning the ceremony, and rolled with the punches when we made last-minute changes. She is a a gifted orator, and treated our wedding as though it was for her own family member. Everything ran perfectly, and we owe it all to Annie. We never worried about our ceremony (because we didn't have to). From planning to The Wedding Day, you can't beat Annie Alexander-Kramer.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/02/2018

Annie was nothing short of stellar to work with. Our ceremony, the planning and execution were all flawless and that was in part because of Annie and her professionalism and experience. She took exactly what we wanted and crafted a ceremony that felt like us and very personal. We adored working with her and would recommend her over and over! Thank you Annie! <3

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Doyle · Married on 07/28/2018

Woodstock, VT Wedding in July

Annie's experience and knowledge was extremely helpful in planning a ceremony that felt personalized to my husband and I! We had an initial phone call to talk through what we were generally thinking and then we had an in person meeting a few months out to nail down the details. She provided binders worth of reading and ceremony options for us to choose from to make our wedding perfect for us, and also planned out every little detail (procession order, song choices, etc) so that the day felt super organized. She was easy to get in touch with to answer any of our questions along the way. It also helped that Annie has worked with my wedding coordinators in the past and was familiar with the Woodstock Inn that she was able to run a seamless day! She even gave us suggestions on where to get our marriage license and other local VT vendors to use. I would highly recommend having Annie as your officiant to ensure a stressless planning process and great ceremony!

• Heidi

Heidi Stearns · Married on 06/23/2018

She's the best!

She was very nice out going person and was willing to travel far. She answered all our questions. I would recommend her to everyone that's going to get married. Thank you Anne for making our wedding special.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Arthur · Married on 06/09/2018

Truly perfect

Annie wasn’t available to be our officiant but she went above and beyond to help us plan the ceremony. She set us up with a backup officiant, contacted our vendors, and worked with us to ensure it went perfect. In hindsight I can’t think of a single thing I would change about our ceremony. It was truly perfect.

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2018

Annie was fabulous!

Annie was great to work with! She walked us through every step of the planning from the start to finish. She made everything simple and shared the many options we had for the ceremony. We were able to make it fit right for us and Annie was flexible and open to all of our ideas. She was so easy to communicate with from a distance and also met us in person too. We knew we could count on her and she helped us make sure everything was just right. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jonna Kennedy · Married on 04/20/2018

A truly amazing woman

My husband and I eloped last year. I literally googled officiants in the Woodstock, VT area and Annie’s name popped up. It was a very spur of the moment and last minute decision on what day and time we would get married. Well Annie was a blessing for sure. She was so kind and patient with us. She made sure that our day and the words we said and what we felt was all from us. The ceremony was one of the most special moments of my life. She is one of the sweetest women i have ever met and she made us feel like a family member was conducting our ceremony. We can’t thank her enough. Please look no further when choosing someone to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Justin · Married on 10/08/2017

Annie was great! Very helpful throughout the whole process, from planning to execution. Even suggestions for getting our marriage license and all the little details you wouldn't necessarily think of while planning your wedding. She's great the day of, put on a lovely ceremony, and we heard a lot of great comments from the guests afterwards. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

We planned a destination wedding in Stowe, Vermont and Annie was an integral part of ensuring that our day went smoothly despite the long-distance planning. She was kind and knowledgeable from the beginning, provided guidance and recommendations, and also ensured that our personalities shone through in the ceremony. She was flexible and able to work with us over the phone to plan everything and helped drive a perfect program both during the rehearsal and the actual day. We loved working with her and highly recommend that you hire her for your wedding. Thanks Annie!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Monica · Married on 10/06/2017

We were supposed to get married in our home state and then travel to Vermont for our honeymoon. But at the last minute- those plans fell through and we decided to try and get married in Vermont. I spoke to several industry people who told me that it would be near impossible to find anyone that could pull something off this last minute and certainly not anyone any good. A photographer I spoke with gave me Annie's name but warned me that she was very popular and would probably be unavailable. I left a frantic voicemail for her - and within minutes I received a call back. As I expected - she had 3 weddings that weekend - but to my surprise - she said she would be glad to accommodate us. She woke up at 7:30 am - drove over an hour to Woodstock - performed the perfect ceremony - and even stayed and took pictures. If I had my choice of every officiant in the entire state - I would still pick Annie hands down every time. She was the picture of professionalism mixed with the right amount of personality and spunk. We could not have been more pleased and would give her our highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Picking an officiant was something my now husband and I were very nervous to do. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted in a ceremony and didn't know how to go about finding out. Working with Annie was fantastic. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable and her wealth of experience really put us at ease. Even though we planned our wedding from far away, we were able to have a number of calls with Annie to work through the process as she was very easy to get in touch with. When it came time for the rehearsal, Annie had everyone in place and understanding their roles very quickly. As for the actual ceremony, it was perfect and we got so many compliments from our guests on our amazing officiant!

Sent on 10/21/2017