Annettes Cakes Reviews

39 Reviews for Annettes Cakes

39 Annettes Cakes Reviews
  • Y

Yves · Getting married on 12/13/2019

The process of ordering from her site was very easy because the categories were broken down to find what you were looking for! Her prices are very reasonable and shipping time was great! I love my circus letter cutters I try to use them on everything! Thanks Annette

Kylie · Married on 02/23/2018

The cake was so beautiful. They are very kind and very creative. Delivery was on time!
    Will definetly get back to them soon

Monica · Married on 06/30/2017

The cake was done beautifully. David was awesome and he had some wonderful ideas. I would recommend Annette's Cakes.

• Judy

Judy · Married on 10/29/2016

We recently booked them to do our wedding cake for October 2016. We were very pleased with their customer service. Cake tasting was delicious and reasonably priced. We can't wait for our big day!! Thank you!!

I have heard from many people that Anettes Cakes is the best you can do here in Orlando, and let me tell you that is exactly true. The quality is amazing, the cake is delicious, and the proprietors are some of the nicest people to work with. They truly helped make our wedding a dream come true. I would absolutely recommend them for any occasion (even if your just want to pop in a pick up something for yourself to enjoy!).

Kerrianne · Married on 05/21/2016

Annette's Cakes did my wedding cake and they did a fantastic job. When my now-husband and I went in for a cake tasting, Dave helped me figure out how I wanted my cake to look. I decided that I wanted fresh flowers from my florist to decorate the three tiers, so Dave personally arranged the flowers on the cake at my reception venue. He arranged the flowers beautifully. The final product on my wedding day looked exactly the way I imagined it in my vision for the wedding.

Further, Dave was very good about corresponding with me over email regarding making changes to the cake and providing his vendor license (which my reception venue required). Overall, the cake was beautiful, tasted delicious, and the guests loved it. 10/10 would recommend Annette's Cakes for weddings or any other events.

JON · Married on 03/05/2016

Top of the line; best place for wedding cake in Orlando. Affordable with best customer service in Orlando. Highly recommend

Rose · Married on 12/05/2015

You will not regret having your dream cake made by Annettes Cakes! I have experience baking cakes myself and I had sleepless nights worried that what i had envisioned for our big day would not be executed. I am so glad my friends talked me out of baking my own wedding cake! Dave was so wonderful to work with. I changed my cake design twice and he was so attentive and patient with me. I was surprised by the beautiful cake knife that Annette and Dave had engraved with our names and wedding date. The cake design that i chose was very intricate and i was brought to tears on my wedding day by how beautiful the cake was. My guests are still raving about how delicious the cake tasted! We could not thank Dave and Annette enough!

David · Married on 09/26/2015

Annette and David have done it again by going above and beyond our expectations. We have them a photo of a cake that we wanted for daughter's birthday which was very detailed lotus flower and Annette stated she never has done one but when she called said cake was done not only was it beautiful she knocked it out of the park. The cake shop amazes us all the Time. Thanks Annette cakes best wishes in your ventures.

Lynette · Married on 09/26/2015

Annette has been a joy to work with. She personally saw to it that we enjoyed our tasting and worked with us on fitting the cake we wanted into our budget. She has been there every step of the way. And I just know everything will be perfect on our wedding day. Thanks Annette for being so accommodating and just a doll.

I almost cried when I finally got to see our wedding cake. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Annette made our cake exactly how we wanted, and it was so delicious. Guest had nothing but wonderful things to say.

For all you future brides, if you want one less thing to worry about on your big day, then I recommend seeing Annette for your wedding cake. You will not be disappointed in any way, shape, or form.

Kristen · Married on 08/28/2015

You can't go wrong with Annette's for you wedding cake. Usually you have to decide between pretty or tasty. You rarely get both. My wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend Annette's to anyone looking for a cake for any occasion. She also did my high school graduation. It was amazing as well.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Annettes Cakes's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much we enjoyed doing your wedding cake for you.

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2015

I just want to say that Dave (makes the cakes) was a wonderful person to work with. I was sadly unable to have him and his wife do our cake, but I wanted to make sure to write a review anyway. The cakes his wife decorates are phenomenal and surprisingly affordable for the budget friendly bride. They are flexible with many things and they're cakes are great! If you want to feel like a part of the family who is baking your cake, this is the place to go. They're hospitality is so wonderful and they are such sweet people. Do not overlook this quaint little bakery. It is worth your time and they will even do a cake on very short notice for you. Thank you, Dave, for a wonderful experience. I will pass along your good name.

George · Married on 04/04/2015

The cake was beautiful and delicious, everyone liked it very much. Annette & Jeff were very professional. The cake was all setup when we arrived at our venue and it looked wonderful. I only have positive feedback for both.

They were wonderful to work with. Dave was very receptive to what I wanted and wenT out of his way to make sure he had my requests correct. The cakes were wonderful, moist and excellent. They came out great (both of them were very challenging designs) and exceeded our expectations. They were early for delivery and the cakes were, quite simply, incredible. Highly recommend this company. Have no complaints--just raves!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Annettes Cakes's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure doing the cakes, it was amazing watching your response looking at the wedding cake and the grooms cake. Thanks for a great review!

Barri-Lyn · Married on 02/28/2015

The cake was wonderful! It came out exactly how we wanted and tasted great!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Annettes Cakes's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Julie · Married on 02/28/2015

Very helpful. Great to work with. Cake was amazing!!!!

Tone · Married on 02/14/2015

They are simply remarkable. I use them for each occasion that requires a cake.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Annettes Cakes's reply:

Your cake was definitely one of a kind and we enjoyed so much making that cake, Congrats!

Robert · Married on 02/14/2015

Very accommodating and the most beautiful delicious cake. The variety of chocolate covered strawberries that I added while in the store were to die for the best I have ever eaten.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Annettes Cakes's reply:

The Paris themed cake was amazing, thanks for the opportunity to do your wedding cake!

Eugenie · Married on 11/09/2014

Timely service and delivery. Got exactly what I ordered. Pretty efficient team, you will not be disappointed.

When I told Annette I was getting married I know her first thought was to close for the day. I'm always coming up with the wildest ideas and have her doing some of the craziest things. When I came in she embraced me with open arms. The cake I wanted had so much detail, so much work, layers and complicated designs. Annette did what she does best and turned out one of the best cakes she has ever done. The cake was adored by my guest and had diamond rhinestones and beautiful quilting. I thank you so much my love. I think my cake competed with my dress! Thank you Annette so much!

Carolin · Married on 06/01/2013

Annette's cakes are delicious and beautiful! We hired Annette to do our wedding cake after going to a cake tasting at her shop. She was very generous with the cake portions we asked to sample...my husband loved them so much he almost finished them on the spot. We asked for her Red Velvet and regular Chocolate with a cream cheese filling for our wedding. We also opted to do regular butter cream frosting rather than the popular fondant because we hate the taste. It was so delicious and almost impossible to tell that it was butter cream instead of fondant! The cake was rich and moist and everyone loved it! We are still eating it now!!
    I gave her a picture of the design I wanted for the cake, which was similar to one she had done before, and she nailed it! We are very happy we chose Annette!

• User2520548 · 2+ years ago

All around number 1!!! The staff at Annette's Cakes made my wedding stress free and delivered a cake that everyone talked about at the reception! The staff also made sure my wife got the exact cake she wanted. Thank you Annettes Cakes!!

Matthew · Married on 03/03/2012

Annette's Cakes made me a beautiful 4-tiered cake with buttercream icing in a "stucco" effect. It was simple but perfectly the way I wanted it. We did the amaretto with buttercream filling for some tiers and lemon with raspberry filling for others. It tasted fresh, moist and full of flavor. We loved our wedding cake and our guests did too! And they were very reasonably priced. They did an outstanding job.

Abdelle · Married on 12/18/2011

My cake was beautiful and tasted amazing!!