161 Reviews for Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister

No Denomination (5)
Counseling (2)
Single Religion (1)
Agnostic (1)

I read a lot of websites of officiants available in the Seattle area. I kept coming back to Annemarie's. She quickly responded to my initial email and I knew from the start, she was the one I wanted. I didn't even contact another. From the start, she was professional, positive, caring and warm. My now husband was equally impressed upon meeting her. The ceremony she created was fantastic. It included everything we wanted. As I was out of state at the time, we corresponded via email. Always prompt replies, She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. And so organized - which for me was a big item. All the guests at our wedding commented that it wasn't a cookie cutter ceremony. I definitely recommend Annemarie.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Annemarie made our wedding so special in a lot of ways. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted without giving her a lot of direction she was able to intuitively respond to what we were looking for. Very organized and enthusiastic. We received so many compliments about how she did our ceremony and were thrilled with how everything turned out. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katie , 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I felt immediately comfortable with Annemarie just minutes into our initial meeting and knew she would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding ceremony. She has a warm way about her that draws everyone in and a gravitas that will hold guests’ attention. Annemarie thoughtfully and carefully crafted the perfect ceremony for us with our questionnaire responses; she even advised us on how to address delicate family situations and made suggestions for a special keepsake/tradition to our ceremony. We requested that while we didn’t want our ceremony to feel stuffy, we wanted to make it clear that we take our vows seriously. Annemarie delivered with the perfect balance of solemnity with light humor. We can’t recommend Annemarie enough! She truly made our wedding day incredibly special.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Annemarie is an absolute delight! Where do so even begin...I had gone to a good friends wedding last year and their ceremony was so touching that both myself and my fiancé at the time were in tears. We felt their love and once I felt that I knew I wanted my friends and family to feel that same thing. I looked online as I tend to read reviews before making decisions and Annemarie had raving reviews. I reached out to her...she was prompt, thorough and I could really feel she has a passion for what she does. My fiancé and I met up with her and we loved her from the start. She really takes the time, care and attention to detail to make your ceremony absolutely yours. She gets to know you as a couple. My ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect! I am still getting the nicest compliments as everyone felt our love and love is beautiful. If you want a one of a kind ceremony Annemarie is your girl!

Teya

Married 05.05.18

Photo for Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Review - Meet the Hansen’s
Profile Picture teya, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

AnneMarie did an amazing job at our wedding! Could not have asked for a better Officiant & wonderful person! Everything was done with love & respect ❤️ Would highly recommend AnneMarie!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Annemarie did such a beautiful job with our wedding ceremony. We are not religious and didn't have any strong traditions to pull from, which can leave you feeling unmoored. Annemarie helped us to craft a meaningful ceremony that captured us so well, and going through the process helped me learn more about our relationship and made me appreciate what we have even more. So many guests told me how moved they were, and several assumed that we were long-time friends of Annemarie, she just knew us so well. In fact, my mother had to scrap most of her toast because "well, Annemarie just said it all".

In addition to the beautiful ceremony, Annemarie was professional and responsive and thoughtful throughout the planning. She helped herd the cats for our rehearsal, managed the kids we had in our ceremony, and on the wedding day she helped everything run smoothly. It helped us relax and be present which was exactly what we wanted. I feel lucky to have found such a caring, funny, smart person to marry us.

Profile Picture Anna, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I’m writing as the mother of the bride to thank Annemarie for a beautiful ceremony. I had compliments all night about how well it was done, how touching and personal it was and how joyful it felt. Annemarie is very professional and knows what she’s doing. She puts a lot of thought into each individual ceremony to make it their own. I know my daughter and her new husband will never forget it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kim, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Now that things are slowing down after the wedding and honeymoon, Vince and I have had a lot of time to reflect on our wedding. The whole day feels like a dream and our ceremony was perfect. We laughed and and cried (a long with our guests) and got so lost in each other and in the moment. We can't thank you enough for making it so special. We are still getting so many complements. We hear that people could feel the genuine love and joy shared between Vince and I and the two families. I have a good friend of my moms who is photographer and has been to many weddings say that our ceremony was the best she has been to and that she has never been to one that was so heartfelt. We also have some people say that it allowed them to reflect on their own marriages and remember why they made a commitment to their significant others in the first place. I tear up as I write this because I am truly thankful for you and the beautiful ceremony you officiated. Thank you for bringing to families together and for making our ceremony one that will be remembered for years to come!

Profile Picture Savanna, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Annemarie wrote a completely personal and touching ceremony for our wedding that everyone loved. We got SO many compliments on our ceremony!  She really works with you to include the best personal touches as well as other unique ideas.  She was wonderful to work with and we are so happy that we chose her to officiate our wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

It was an absolute blessing to stumble across Annemarie as I was searching for someone to marry us on our big day. The moment I met Annemarie, it felt as if I had known her for years. She brings such a beautiful energy wherever she goes. The ceremony she wrote and the way in which she delivered it on our big day was even more magical than I could have dreamed of! The process of planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and I was able to completely hand off my entire ceremony to Annemarie and not even worry about how it would go. She will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Annemarie was beyond wonderful. She spent lots of time getting to know us. She was great with communication, offered amazing ideas, and answered all our questions and then some. Annemarie made our ceremony something incredibly unique and it was filled with everything that made my husband and I a couple. She went above and beyond for what we were looking for. It was important to us that the people who were there felt welcome, that they laugh, the ceremony be lighthearted and full of love. Afterwords everyone couldn't stop talking about how wonderful a job she did. She puts her heart and soul into this. She is extremely personable, easy to work with, and full of energy and excitement for you as a couple. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews

Hello Annemarie!
I was so happy to finally meet you yesterday and when Dawn and I were taking photos in the bedroom, I heard you arrive. I said to Dawn, "That's Annemarie! She's here!" And I felt so excited!
Months back when Dave and I had taken our original script of our ceremony to a local coffee shop to review, we read it together and both of us cried. We knew then that you were going to make it incredible. We wondered-if your orchestrated words and ideas taken from our work sheets evoked that response in us then, what kind of emotional messes were we going to be on the actual day?
I knew all along that what you delivered for us was going to create the feelings we were looking to come away with from our ceremony.
Yesterday, I recognized much of the written ceremony that I had reviewed-but there was more. And it only worked to further cultivate the feelings of love, togetherness, closeness, happiness, and family. As I write this to you now, back at home in Vancouver, I'm beginning to cry. In a very, very good way!
Annemarie, you are so very gifted at what you do. Dave and I are so pleased with how you were with all of us yesterday. Dave has mentioned several times how grateful he was to have you know what to do to organize the details and make it all happen. You know the questions to ask to determine what it important to people and you have a way of happily making those things take place. You create the best possibilities for your couples and their families. We all talked about how much we loved your vibrance and energy last night and Abbie asked how I found you.
Thank you so much for your kind words in your email today. I thought of you when we passed the sign for Camano Island on the way home and hope you made it home safely. I wondered for you if following marrying people, are some set apart for you? We will always be grateful to you for making our day perfect.
Thank you, Annemarie. For everything.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

AnnMarie is amazing. She pays attention to every detail and allows us full autonomy and participation. She is the most well prepared, organized and passionate officiant you can get.
She is lots of fun and made us feel relaxed as we knew she had everything covered!- Namita

I completely agree with my wife!! AnnMarie did such an awesome job. Along with the weather, the food and drink, the guests, and the music, AnnMarie was the perfect fit for our wedding. Titian

Profile Picture Titian, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT ANNEMARIE! I found her on the Wedding Wire and saw all of her reviews and loved that she did Custom Ceremonies. I reached out to her and she returned my call, immediately speaking with her I loved the energy she exuded and knew that my fiancé Paul and I needed to set up a consultation with her. When we met Annemarie for our consultation I knew that she was exactly what we were looking for. My husband is Native American and it was very important to us to incorporate traditions from his culture. We were looking for a love filled spiritual ceremony and Annemarie created exactly that for us. What I love about Annemarie is her truly caring spirit, she was interested in getting to know us and creating a ceremony just for us. On the wedding day she was right on it, getting everyone in order, and I didn't have to worry about anything!! After our ceremony our friends and family kept telling us how much they loved her presence and what a great Officiant she was. If you want someone to help you create a touching, memorable, unique ceremony look no further than Annemarie. She truly is a gift!!! Worth every penny we spent and we are so THANKFUL. - The Youngs 7/1/17

Profile Picture User7178526, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Annemarie was simply the best and helped made our wedding day memorable to everyone in attendance. She is an animal enthusiast and put us at ease about including our four-legged family members in the ceremony. After the ceremony, I had several guest ask me, "Where did you find your officiant?! She was amazing!" You won't regret having Annemarie as a part of your special day!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Annemarie is WONDERFUL! From your first meeting with her you will see her warmth and passion for what she does. We wanted a very personal ceremony and she wrote a completely unique ceremony just for us, included many personal details, and even reached out to some of our family to include their words. She is very experience and will make you feel completely at ease every step of the way. She is the BEST officiant! Please work with her!

Profile Picture Ann, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Simply stated, Annemarie did an outstanding job on our wedding ceremony! We received so many wonderful compliments on the ceremony that she wrote and performed for us! We had multiple people tell us our ceremony was the most beautiful, personal and genuine wedding ceremony they've ever attended! In fact, my Uncle (74 years old) said he's been to a lot of weddings over the years and ours was second to none! Annemarie truly exceeded our expectations and provided a wedding ceremony that we'll cherish forever! Annemarie, thank you so much for the time and effort you spent preparing our ceremony and also for presenting the ceremony in the most flawless and beautiful way possible! You're very talented and we're fortunate and thankful for your services!

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Annemarie did an absolutely fabulous job creating our personalized wedding ceremony. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and all of our guests commented on how beautiful, intimate, and personal our ceremony was. There was not a dry eye in the house! She made us feel comfortable every step of the way and provided great advice, while still honoring our ideas. We were so happy with all the work she did for us and could not recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Annemarie really loves what she does, and her personality shines through! We actually had more feedback from our guests about how good our officiant and ceremony was than the food and party - when does that ever happen?! Annemarie made the ceremony fun but sweet, lighthearted but engaging. We couldn't have imagined a nicer ceremony, and she was so incredibly easy to work with.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic

Annemarie is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed in her officiating your wedding. She is professional and she truly cares about helping to tailor an extraordinary ceremony that will make your special day even more amazing!

Profile Picture Josalyn, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Annemarie officiated our outdoor wedding on one of the hottest days in 2016. She is an expert in her field which was made evident when she kept us cool as cucumbers during our ceremony.  The ceremony that she crafted for us was so beautiful and authentic. Annemarie’s process of developing our ceremony involved interviewing each of us separately and providing unique options for the final ceremony. To capture items that we may have missed about each other she reached out to our friends and family and included statements from them in the ceremony.

Her craftsmanship of the ceremony was so fun - she not only took us on a journey to capture events from the day we met to the day we got married, but also brought our guests along on for the journey as well when she delivered the ceremony. She radiated warmth and genuine thoughts throughout the entire ceremony.  Thank you Annemarie for helping us capture our love for each other in a unique and fun way that was totally us!   --- Lacee and Bryce, “BLT”

Profile Picture Lacee, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Annmarie was amazing! From the first time we met with her, we knew she was the right officiant for us. She completely understood our situation with our families' different religious beliefs and background. She is very responsive to emails and frequently responds the same day if not within the hour. We were very confident she would be able to handle any situation that came up. We could not have asked for a better officiant. Thank you so much for marrying us Annemarie!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Annemarie truly personalized the ceremony to highlight what was most important to my daughter and her fiance. She spent enough time with them before hand to create a truly personal, meaningful event that had everyone both laughing and crying. She is professional, flexible and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sue, 7/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling

Annemarie, Thank you so very much for making our wedding day incredibly special. Though we only met you in person moments before the ceremony, you made us feel like we were old friends. You brought warmth and humor to our wedding with your special words and truly captured who we are as a couple. Scott and I will always be grateful for the amazing day you gave us. My advice to anyone getting married in the Seattle area is to put your trust in Annemarie. She will guide you through the process with an amazing attention to detail and is always there to respond quickly to any questions or concerns. I’m so happy we found Annemarie for our special day! - David and Scott

Profile Picture David, 7/1/16, 1 Review