Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Reviews

Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 5
Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 6
Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 7

Christine Reatz · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Surprise! It's a wedding!

My husband and I were planning an engagement party that was actually a surprise wedding, and our good friend who was going to act as our officiant was diagnosed with cancer and not well enough to make it. I was given Annemarie's name by our photographer a week before the wedding - A WEEK! Talk about stressful! Annemarie was able to get to the heart of who we are as a couple and write a beautiful ceremony that was special and specific to us in that short period of time. She was also an amazing sport, pretending to be my friend from culinary school and fooling our friends and family left and right, all the way up to the fake toast she called that was actually the beginning of the ceremony. I cannot say enough about how amazing Annemarie is, and we both feel so fortunate to have had her as a part of our crazy, happy day.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 8
  • Holly

Holly Wells · Married on 09/21/2019

Can't praise Annemarie Enough!

Annemarie is truly special. We hired her for our wedding last weekend and couldn’t have been happier with our decision. My husband and I knew the first time we met her that she was the person we wanted to lead our wedding, and she made the entire process of planning our ceremony stress free and easy. In preparation for our wedding, Annemarie assigned both of us “homework” to get to know us better and to better know the details of our relationship. The questionnaires are VERY thorough, but once you see the finished product in the ceremony draft; you’ll understand that this is a person who makes a true effort to get you as a couple and it absolutely shows during the ceremony!
    We had multiple people tell us after the ceremony how fun, heartfelt, and joyous it was. We would hands down recommend her to anyone we know getting married.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Emma Cabbage · Married on 09/15/2019

Just wonderful!

When looking for an officiant, we wanted one that would make the ceremony interesting, fun, and not just something to sit through till you got to the party. Annemarie was the perfect choice! She was so personable right from the start, and created a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I that was so “us”! We are very grateful for her, and we got so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests!! Have no hesitation with Annemarie, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Cardoza · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded all expectations and made our day that much more special!

We were referred to Annemarie by our wedding planner who spoke very highly of her. We wanted a neutral party to officiate our wedding that could truly make the moment a reflection of us as people and as a couple. She did not disappoint. We received so many compliments (and still do!) on what a special ceremony it was and how awesome and personable the officiant was. Everyone wanted to know who she was afterwards. She was so easy to work with, incredibly professional, open, approachable and responsive. She provided the best advice from her years of experience to ensure the ceremony ran smoothly and beautifully. She was an absolute life saver for our wedding planning experience and we were so lucky to share our ceremony and wedding day with her. If you are looking for an officiant who can make your ceremony customized, polished and amazingly special you need to hire Annemarie!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Madison

Madison Heath · Married on 06/28/2019

She truly is a dream to work with!!

It was such a pleasure working with Annemarie! My husband and I chose to have a non-religious ceremony, so Annemarie created the most special and intimate ceremony we could ever dream of! She communicated very well, listened to all of our wants and had really great recommendations. She truly is a dream to work with!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Steve Rose · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding Experience

Annemarie's process is deeply collaborative and personal. She is a gifted wordsmith and has a fierce commitment to create a ceremony this is YOUR story, presented clearly and eloquently. She is very experienced and committed to making your ceremony...unforgettable. We could not be any happier with how our ceremony went, and we'd whole heartedly recommend Annemarie for your special day!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 9
  • Ronnie

Ronnie Way · Married on 05/11/2019

A fairytale wedding ceremony!

We loved our experience with Annemarie! My husband and I couldn’t have chosen anyone better to marry us. Annemarie is professional, accommodating, and best of all writes beautifully ceremonies suited to the couple. Our ceremony truly spoke to our relationship. Annemarie serves as a day of coordinator and was there to make sure everything flowed effortlessly. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect because of Annemarie. I would recommend her services again and again, thank you so much Annemarie! ❤️

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Donohue · Married on 04/13/2019

Annemarie is simply the best!

Annemarie is AMAZING! At our first meeting, even before we chose Annemarie as our officiant, she asked us so many questions about our wedding and gave us recommendations for other vendors. She told us that she wanted us to have the best day we could have, whether we chose her or not. We ended up meeting with and choosing all of the vendors that she recommended! Annemarie genuinely has the best interest of the couple at the center of everything she does and does everything she can to get to know you and your love story. We have received countless compliments about how personal and genuine our ceremony was and how enjoyable it was to watch and be a part of. That is in major part to Annemarie. Her upbeat and positive energy won us over and we can not imagine a better officiant out there!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 10
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 11
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 12

Katherine Lorenz · Married on 10/20/2018

In a word, Annemarie is PHENOMENAL!!

Our experience with Annemarie was truly wonderful! I don't have adequate wording to describe how much we appreciate her! From our first meeting, there was just something about her that stood out. She was the perfect combination of compassion and professionalism. Once we met her, we knew she would be the best person to create our ceremony! On the day of the wedding, we had complete faith that she would ensure everything related to the ceremony went smoothly. The ceremony she created was personal, sentimental, and formal with a touch of humor - just what we had hoped for! She helped us to simply relax and take in the joy of the ceremony itself. Afterwards, I had numerous family and friends come up to me to say how much they enjoyed Annemarie's ceremony. My mom now refers to her as the "gold standard" to which she will compare all other weddings!! We are so grateful for Annemarie and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing and exceptional!

Fantastic! I had the pleasure of working alongside Annemarie at a wedding in Port Gamble. She is exceptional. Her warmth, lively personality and upbeat vibe energized the whole crowd and made the entire ceremony interesting and engaging. The bride and groom loved her! You could tell she took her time to get to know the couple before the ceremony, making sure the vows were personal and emotional. A great wedding officiant makes an enormous difference. I'm a videographer and it was an absolute thrill to craft a wedding video using Annemarie's ceremony because she fills the screen with energy and warmth, just the right blend of her own personality to bring out the couple's uniqueness and showcase their deep love for each other. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Leah Shankland · Married on 09/22/2018

Ceremony was everything I could have asked for and more. Annemarie is something special!

Looking back on our wedding day, the entire ceremony stands out as the biggest highlight and that is largely thanks to Annemarie. Annemarie crafted a ceremony that so perfectly represented our relationship and our love for one another. During the ceremony she made us laugh, she made us cry, she made us feel comfortable, and she made our love feel so special. She listened so carefully to our wants and needs for the ceremony and brought them to life in such a beautiful and eloquent way.

Countless guests came up to us and our parents telling us that our ceremony was the best wedding ceremony they had ever witnessed. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house!

I would highly recommend working with Annemarie if you're looking for someone to work with who is both professional and personable. We feel so fortunate to have been married by Annemarie!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

Truly Amazing

Hiring Annemarie as our officiant was the easiest decision we made when planning our wedding. She’s professional, respectful, & really fun. She’s very authentic & will take special care to get to know her couples so she can best represent & celebrate their unique love. Definitely recommend the couples coaching!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Michele · Married on 08/17/2018

Annemarie is fantastic! She spent time getting to know us and our vision for our wedding. She is extremely thorough and personal. She kept us calm throughout the process and was fantastic the day of! She figured out exactly what we wanted and created an intimate ceremony. We can't say enough good things about Annemarie!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nancy · Married on 07/28/2018

I read a lot of websites of officiants available in the Seattle area. I kept coming back to Annemarie's. She quickly responded to my initial email and I knew from the start, she was the one I wanted. I didn't even contact another. From the start, she was professional, positive, caring and warm. My now husband was equally impressed upon meeting her. The ceremony she created was fantastic. It included everything we wanted. As I was out of state at the time, we corresponded via email. Always prompt replies, She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. And so organized - which for me was a big item. All the guests at our wedding commented that it wasn't a cookie cutter ceremony. I definitely recommend Annemarie.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Great work by Annemarie

I recently coordinated a wedding where Annemarie was the officiant. She knows how to get the job done and done well! As the coordinator, I particularly appreciated how she worked with the couple and their family to make sure all elements of the ceremony were executed exactly how they hoped. Thanks for your work, Annemarie!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/14/2018

She has you covered!

Annemarie was excellent! She is a hard worker and makes sure your ceremony fits for you! I am so glad we trusted in her with our ceremony, she made sure everything ran smoothly and could not recommend her enough. Nothing but compliments from us as the bride and groom as well as from our guests! Thank you Annemarie for making our ceremony so special and beautiful.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Katie · Married on 07/08/2018

Annemarie made our wedding so special in a lot of ways. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted without giving her a lot of direction she was able to intuitively respond to what we were looking for. Very organized and enthusiastic. We received so many compliments about how she did our ceremony and were thrilled with how everything turned out. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Service!

My husband and I felt immediately comfortable with Annemarie just minutes into our initial meeting and knew she would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding ceremony. She has a warm way about her that draws everyone in and a gravitas that will hold guests’ attention. Annemarie thoughtfully and carefully crafted the perfect ceremony for us with our questionnaire responses; she even advised us on how to address delicate family situations and made suggestions for a special keepsake/tradition to our ceremony. We requested that while we didn’t want our ceremony to feel stuffy, we wanted to make it clear that we take our vows seriously. Annemarie delivered with the perfect balance of solemnity with light humor. We can’t recommend Annemarie enough! She truly made our wedding day incredibly special.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 13

teya · Married on 05/05/2018

Annemarie is an absolute delight! Where do so even begin...I had gone to a good friends wedding last year and their ceremony was so touching that both myself and my fiancé at the time were in tears. We felt their love and once I felt that I knew I wanted my friends and family to feel that same thing. I looked online as I tend to read reviews before making decisions and Annemarie had raving reviews. I reached out to her...she was prompt, thorough and I could really feel she has a passion for what she does. My fiancé and I met up with her and we loved her from the start. She really takes the time, care and attention to detail to make your ceremony absolutely yours. She gets to know you as a couple. My ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect! I am still getting the nicest compliments as everyone felt our love and love is beautiful. If you want a one of a kind ceremony Annemarie is your girl!

Teya

Married 05.05.18

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister 14

Christina · Married on 04/28/2018

AnneMarie did an amazing job at our wedding! Could not have asked for a better Officiant & wonderful person! Everything was done with love & respect ❤️ Would highly recommend AnneMarie!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Anna · Married on 04/21/2018

Annemarie did such a beautiful job with our wedding ceremony. We are not religious and didn't have any strong traditions to pull from, which can leave you feeling unmoored. Annemarie helped us to craft a meaningful ceremony that captured us so well, and going through the process helped me learn more about our relationship and made me appreciate what we have even more. So many guests told me how moved they were, and several assumed that we were long-time friends of Annemarie, she just knew us so well. In fact, my mother had to scrap most of her toast because "well, Annemarie just said it all".

In addition to the beautiful ceremony, Annemarie was professional and responsive and thoughtful throughout the planning. She helped herd the cats for our rehearsal, managed the kids we had in our ceremony, and on the wedding day she helped everything run smoothly. It helped us relax and be present which was exactly what we wanted. I feel lucky to have found such a caring, funny, smart person to marry us.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

I’m writing as the mother of the bride to thank Annemarie for a beautiful ceremony. I had compliments all night about how well it was done, how touching and personal it was and how joyful it felt. Annemarie is very professional and knows what she’s doing. She puts a lot of thought into each individual ceremony to make it their own. I know my daughter and her new husband will never forget it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister's reply:

Kim, it was my happiness to share in your daughter's wedding day. I left Claire and Karl with the happiest of hearts. Thank you for the graciousness shown to me and for the loving kindness you brought to such a beautiful day.

Savanna · Married on 12/20/2017

Now that things are slowing down after the wedding and honeymoon, Vince and I have had a lot of time to reflect on our wedding. The whole day feels like a dream and our ceremony was perfect. We laughed and and cried (a long with our guests) and got so lost in each other and in the moment. We can't thank you enough for making it so special. We are still getting so many complements. We hear that people could feel the genuine love and joy shared between Vince and I and the two families. I have a good friend of my moms who is photographer and has been to many weddings say that our ceremony was the best she has been to and that she has never been to one that was so heartfelt. We also have some people say that it allowed them to reflect on their own marriages and remember why they made a commitment to their significant others in the first place. I tear up as I write this because I am truly thankful for you and the beautiful ceremony you officiated. Thank you for bringing to families together and for making our ceremony one that will be remembered for years to come!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Annemarie wrote a completely personal and touching ceremony for our wedding that everyone loved. We got SO many compliments on our ceremony!  She really works with you to include the best personal touches as well as other unique ideas.  She was wonderful to work with and we are so happy that we chose her to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kylee · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding! After one meeting with Annemarie, her energy, passion, professionalism and charm won us over. She was extremely helpful and full of suggestions throughout the whole wedding planning process. She created a thoughtful, personalized ceremony that beautifully captured our relationship and put our story into words, often better than we would have been able to do ourselves. Her warmth, grace and expertise impressed all of our guests and put us at ease during the ceremony. Looking back on our wedding day, we wouldn’t have changed a thing about the ceremony that Annemarie created. We would highly recommend Annemarie to be part of your wedding celebration!
    Kylee and Brenna