Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Reviews

185 | Seattle, WA

185 Reviews for Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister

Teresa Rowe · Married on 10/30/2020

Annemarie is AMAZING!

We loved the vows she wrote! She did an amazing job even booked us at the last minute! We cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Jessa Chien · Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful Covid Wedding

Annemarie made our Covid wedding fantastic! Only being allowed to have 5 total people attend (including us) was not our original plan, but turned out perfectly. She worked with us to set up Zoom so the rest of our family could see our special day. We highly recommend Annemarie!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Shilpa Narayan · Married on 08/08/2020

Annemarie is amazing!

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Annemarie as our officiant and my goodness, what a treat! From the moment I called Annemarie to inquire about her services, she greeted me with warmth and excitement and confidence that we would have such a beautiful ceremony. She made so many personal touches and created an incredible ceremony for us. I found a lifelong friend in Annemarie. She is amazing! Amazing is an understatement. She is incredibly organized, efficient, comforting, and so fun to be around!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Amber

Amber George · Married on 07/31/2020

Wow, the best!

Annemarie was the best, she went above and beyond our expectations! She was very professional and responsive. Everything went so well. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Kaelee

Kaelee Brack · Married on 04/08/2020

Annemarie: The best at curating a personalized and one of a kind ceremony

Your search should truly stop here, with Annemarie. There are no amount of words I could use to express how grateful I am that my husband and I found her and booked her for our wedding. Her reviews are what drew us in and I can tell you having been on your side looking for someone to officiate your wedding , she is every great thing people wrote about and so much more. She is spunky, directive, thorough, creative, thoughtful, compassionate, personable and a true gem. If you want a ceremony that is truly personal... she is your gal. I grew up with parents that were more spiritual and my husband grew up catholic and Annemarie gave us the best ceremony ever to reflect both of our upbringings and what was important to us. I cannot even begin to tell you how many people came up to both my husband and I the day of our wedding and after our wedding saying that was absolutely the best wedding ceremony they have been at. I cannot recommend Annemarie enough, she played such a pivotal role in our day and we are so grateful.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Christine Reatz · Married on 04/03/2020

Surprise! It's a wedding!

My husband and I were planning an engagement party that was actually a surprise wedding, and our good friend who was going to act as our officiant was diagnosed with cancer and not well enough to make it. I was given Annemarie's name by our photographer a week before the wedding - A WEEK! Talk about stressful! Annemarie was able to get to the heart of who we are as a couple and write a beautiful ceremony that was special and specific to us in that short period of time. She was also an amazing sport, pretending to be my friend from culinary school and fooling our friends and family left and right, all the way up to the fake toast she called that was actually the beginning of the ceremony. I cannot say enough about how amazing Annemarie is, and we both feel so fortunate to have had her as a part of our crazy, happy day.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Ethan Gaebel · Married on 01/08/2020

An amazing officiant with an eye for details

Annemarie is an impeccable officiant. She put in tons of work pre-wedding, working with us and guiding us to the perfect ceremony for us with well thought out questions about us, our relationship, and our family. We wre planning out wedding in a VERY truncated timetable and it felt like there were three of us planning it with Annemarie's help. On-site leading up to the wedding she provided valuable insights for our live stream (we were getting married with a remote audience due to Covid-19) and video recording with respect to angle, background, how close the three of us would be to the camera, etc. She took a ton of stress out of our day by managing the wedding's flow in the final minutes before the ceremony. She is extraordinarily professional and has her craft DOWN! During the ceremony Annemarie was conscientious, aware, and took all the right cues. To make it easy for everyone on the livestream to hear and to allow us to be maskless while respecting social distancing requirements she positioned herself away from us, but right next to the video cameras, so that the audio came through clearly, ensuring our audience was able to take in every word. The day went off without any problems, largely thanks to Annemarie's preparedness, professionalism, and poise. All of the guests we spoke with afterwards spoke effusively about Annemarie too. We couldn't have gotten luckier to have her as our officiant.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Julia

Julia Essenburg · Married on 10/27/2019

Terrific Original Ceremony

When we first met with Annemarie, we were really unsure what we wanted for our ceremony. By our wedding day, thanks to her experience, we had a celebration that was unique and utterly perfect. Annemarie really got us as a couple, and executed our wedding with efficient professionalism. So many of our guests specifically complimented us on having such an engaging officiant after the ceremony!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Holly

Holly Wells · Married on 09/21/2019

Can't praise Annemarie Enough!

Annemarie is truly special. We hired her for our wedding last weekend and couldn’t have been happier with our decision. My husband and I knew the first time we met her that she was the person we wanted to lead our wedding, and she made the entire process of planning our ceremony stress free and easy. In preparation for our wedding, Annemarie assigned both of us “homework” to get to know us better and to better know the details of our relationship. The questionnaires are VERY thorough, but once you see the finished product in the ceremony draft; you’ll understand that this is a person who makes a true effort to get you as a couple and it absolutely shows during the ceremony!
    We had multiple people tell us after the ceremony how fun, heartfelt, and joyous it was. We would hands down recommend her to anyone we know getting married.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Emma

Emma Cabbage · Married on 09/15/2019

Just wonderful!

When looking for an officiant, we wanted one that would make the ceremony interesting, fun, and not just something to sit through till you got to the party. Annemarie was the perfect choice! She was so personable right from the start, and created a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I that was so “us”! We are very grateful for her, and we got so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests!! Have no hesitation with Annemarie, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Cardoza · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded all expectations and made our day that much more special!

We were referred to Annemarie by our wedding planner who spoke very highly of her. We wanted a neutral party to officiate our wedding that could truly make the moment a reflection of us as people and as a couple. She did not disappoint. We received so many compliments (and still do!) on what a special ceremony it was and how awesome and personable the officiant was. Everyone wanted to know who she was afterwards. She was so easy to work with, incredibly professional, open, approachable and responsive. She provided the best advice from her years of experience to ensure the ceremony ran smoothly and beautifully. She was an absolute life saver for our wedding planning experience and we were so lucky to share our ceremony and wedding day with her. If you are looking for an officiant who can make your ceremony customized, polished and amazingly special you need to hire Annemarie!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Madison

Madison Heath · Married on 06/28/2019

She truly is a dream to work with!!

It was such a pleasure working with Annemarie! My husband and I chose to have a non-religious ceremony, so Annemarie created the most special and intimate ceremony we could ever dream of! She communicated very well, listened to all of our wants and had really great recommendations. She truly is a dream to work with!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Steve Rose · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding Experience

Annemarie's process is deeply collaborative and personal. She is a gifted wordsmith and has a fierce commitment to create a ceremony this is YOUR story, presented clearly and eloquently. She is very experienced and committed to making your ceremony...unforgettable. We could not be any happier with how our ceremony went, and we'd whole heartedly recommend Annemarie for your special day!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Ronnie

Ronnie Way · Married on 05/11/2019

A fairytale wedding ceremony!

We loved our experience with Annemarie! My husband and I couldn’t have chosen anyone better to marry us. Annemarie is professional, accommodating, and best of all writes beautifully ceremonies suited to the couple. Our ceremony truly spoke to our relationship. Annemarie serves as a day of coordinator and was there to make sure everything flowed effortlessly. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect because of Annemarie. I would recommend her services again and again, thank you so much Annemarie! ❤️

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Donohue · Married on 04/13/2019

Annemarie is simply the best!

Annemarie is AMAZING! At our first meeting, even before we chose Annemarie as our officiant, she asked us so many questions about our wedding and gave us recommendations for other vendors. She told us that she wanted us to have the best day we could have, whether we chose her or not. We ended up meeting with and choosing all of the vendors that she recommended! Annemarie genuinely has the best interest of the couple at the center of everything she does and does everything she can to get to know you and your love story. We have received countless compliments about how personal and genuine our ceremony was and how enjoyable it was to watch and be a part of. That is in major part to Annemarie. Her upbeat and positive energy won us over and we can not imagine a better officiant out there!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Katherine Lorenz · Married on 10/20/2018

In a word, Annemarie is PHENOMENAL!!

Our experience with Annemarie was truly wonderful! I don't have adequate wording to describe how much we appreciate her! From our first meeting, there was just something about her that stood out. She was the perfect combination of compassion and professionalism. Once we met her, we knew she would be the best person to create our ceremony! On the day of the wedding, we had complete faith that she would ensure everything related to the ceremony went smoothly. The ceremony she created was personal, sentimental, and formal with a touch of humor - just what we had hoped for! She helped us to simply relax and take in the joy of the ceremony itself. Afterwards, I had numerous family and friends come up to me to say how much they enjoyed Annemarie's ceremony. My mom now refers to her as the "gold standard" to which she will compare all other weddings!! We are so grateful for Annemarie and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing and exceptional!

Fantastic! I had the pleasure of working alongside Annemarie at a wedding in Port Gamble. She is exceptional. Her warmth, lively personality and upbeat vibe energized the whole crowd and made the entire ceremony interesting and engaging. The bride and groom loved her! You could tell she took her time to get to know the couple before the ceremony, making sure the vows were personal and emotional. A great wedding officiant makes an enormous difference. I'm a videographer and it was an absolute thrill to craft a wedding video using Annemarie's ceremony because she fills the screen with energy and warmth, just the right blend of her own personality to bring out the couple's uniqueness and showcase their deep love for each other. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Leah Shankland · Married on 09/22/2018

Ceremony was everything I could have asked for and more. Annemarie is something special!

Looking back on our wedding day, the entire ceremony stands out as the biggest highlight and that is largely thanks to Annemarie. Annemarie crafted a ceremony that so perfectly represented our relationship and our love for one another. During the ceremony she made us laugh, she made us cry, she made us feel comfortable, and she made our love feel so special. She listened so carefully to our wants and needs for the ceremony and brought them to life in such a beautiful and eloquent way.

Countless guests came up to us and our parents telling us that our ceremony was the best wedding ceremony they had ever witnessed. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house!

I would highly recommend working with Annemarie if you're looking for someone to work with who is both professional and personable. We feel so fortunate to have been married by Annemarie!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

Truly Amazing

Hiring Annemarie as our officiant was the easiest decision we made when planning our wedding. She’s professional, respectful, & really fun. She’s very authentic & will take special care to get to know her couples so she can best represent & celebrate their unique love. Definitely recommend the couples coaching!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Michele · Married on 08/17/2018

Annemarie is fantastic! She spent time getting to know us and our vision for our wedding. She is extremely thorough and personal. She kept us calm throughout the process and was fantastic the day of! She figured out exactly what we wanted and created an intimate ceremony. We can't say enough good things about Annemarie!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nancy · Married on 07/28/2018

I read a lot of websites of officiants available in the Seattle area. I kept coming back to Annemarie's. She quickly responded to my initial email and I knew from the start, she was the one I wanted. I didn't even contact another. From the start, she was professional, positive, caring and warm. My now husband was equally impressed upon meeting her. The ceremony she created was fantastic. It included everything we wanted. As I was out of state at the time, we corresponded via email. Always prompt replies, She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. And so organized - which for me was a big item. All the guests at our wedding commented that it wasn't a cookie cutter ceremony. I definitely recommend Annemarie.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Great work by Annemarie

I recently coordinated a wedding where Annemarie was the officiant. She knows how to get the job done and done well! As the coordinator, I particularly appreciated how she worked with the couple and their family to make sure all elements of the ceremony were executed exactly how they hoped. Thanks for your work, Annemarie!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/14/2018

She has you covered!

Annemarie was excellent! She is a hard worker and makes sure your ceremony fits for you! I am so glad we trusted in her with our ceremony, she made sure everything ran smoothly and could not recommend her enough. Nothing but compliments from us as the bride and groom as well as from our guests! Thank you Annemarie for making our ceremony so special and beautiful.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Katie · Married on 07/08/2018

Annemarie made our wedding so special in a lot of ways. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted without giving her a lot of direction she was able to intuitively respond to what we were looking for. Very organized and enthusiastic. We received so many compliments about how she did our ceremony and were thrilled with how everything turned out. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Service!

My husband and I felt immediately comfortable with Annemarie just minutes into our initial meeting and knew she would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding ceremony. She has a warm way about her that draws everyone in and a gravitas that will hold guests’ attention. Annemarie thoughtfully and carefully crafted the perfect ceremony for us with our questionnaire responses; she even advised us on how to address delicate family situations and made suggestions for a special keepsake/tradition to our ceremony. We requested that while we didn’t want our ceremony to feel stuffy, we wanted to make it clear that we take our vows seriously. Annemarie delivered with the perfect balance of solemnity with light humor. We can’t recommend Annemarie enough! She truly made our wedding day incredibly special.

Sent on 08/15/2018