Anne Marie's Catering Reviews

Anne Marie's Catering 4
Anne Marie's Catering 5

Priscilla Reynolds · Getting married on 03/16/2020

Wedding planner

Annemarie's is a beautiful venue for a wedding
    w professional staff & round tables to make any event memorable.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Food & Service! Highly Recommend!

Anne Marie’s was one of our best vendor selections!! We had the chef-tossed pasta bar and our guests absolutely LOVED the food! I have several family members with Celiac Disease who will get very sick if even a microscopic speck of gluten makes it’s way into their food. They basically cannot ever eat out because 90% of restaurants do not understand how to properly avoid cross contamination. Well, I had rave reviews from them. No one got sick!! The food was not only properly prepared, it was DELICIOUS!! A great value for the price. High end food. We received so many compliments over the chef-tossed approach! Everyone loved to watch the food be made and since the pasta was freshly tossed, the food tasted so fresh! Food was really important to my fiancé and I and we know wholeheartedly that we made the right choice to go with Anne Marie’s!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Anne Marie's Catering 6
    Anne Marie's Catering 7

Patrick Shea · Married on 10/05/2018

Creatiive and Fun Rehearsal Dinner

Anne Marie and her team created a fun menu with creative appetizers and cocktails and the service was top notch

Sent on 10/16/2018

Steven James Carpenter · Married on 09/02/2018

Not just your average caterer

I've worked security at 100's of weddings and know many caterers. Anne Marie's is by far the best. That's why I hired them for my daughter's wedding two months ago. Holly is amazing and so are the chefs and servers. The food is awesome and prepared top-notch. But they go way beyond just the food. The service is great and they help you with other things such as set up, decorations and ideas, coordinating set up at the venue, and much more. They truly take the time and effort to make your event special and memorable. Thanks Holly we love ya like family

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jennifer D · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible

Anne Marie's Catering truly helped make our wedding day a beautiful success! They are the absolute best! Our wedding was over a month ago and we still hear great feedback on how exceptionally delicious the food was and how promptly all of our guests received their food. We had a seated dinner of over 260+ guests and we were amazed by how awesome and smoothly everything went. Holly and her team went above and beyond to provide an INCREDIBLE experience from beginning to end! Keep doing what you do Anne Marie's!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Margaret · Married on 07/14/2018

This was the best experience of the entire wedding process! Anne Marie's staff went above and beyond in so many ways! The staff was flexible with changes in our schedule. Many guests commented on the wonderful food and organized catering team. Though we thought we were only paying for food and the serving of that food, we received so much more. The staff was efficient, helpful and cheerful the entire evening! Can't say enough good things about this company!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kim · Married on 02/24/2018

I’m in the food service industry from out of town so it was extremely important for me to find the best caterer I could for my daughter’s wedding. After a lot of research other than reading reviews I contacted Holly. From our first meeting through the wedding she was nothing but professional. And the food, service, and food was spectacular. And with Holly and Ann Marie’s in control of my daughter’s wedding, I was truly able to enjoy the wedding and not have to worry about anything. Thank you Holly and Ann Marie’s. You’re the best. Make sure to give them a call. You won’t go wrong.

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • User6062430 · 1+ year ago

Holly is awesome. We went to their location for lunch and it was great! Also recently had their catering at an event. Excellent service and great food.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Anne Marie's is without a doubt an amazing vendor. Shawn went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. He even brought us drinks and ensured that my husband and I were both fed and happy. He was super easy to work with despite our many changes, deletions, additions, etc and he managed to keep track of it all. He was also priceless when we did the walkthrough at the venue. He asked questions we would have never thought to ask and made sure that us, and our day of coordinator (it was her first event at the McNay), were comfortable and that we all were on the same page. The food at the event was delicious. Everyone raved about the food and service. They have a restaurant and we plan on going there when we can because their food is exceptional.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Anne Marie's Catering 8
    Anne Marie's Catering 9
    Anne Marie's Catering 10

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Anne Marie's Catering was exceptional. Holly was amazing to work with and made the catering experience it effortless. The table settings looked great and the food was delicious. We had guests come up to my husband and I during our wedding dinner and asked where the food was from because it was that good! I highly recommend Anne Marie's Catering for any events you might have. You will be in good hands!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2017

Matt was very nice from the beginning of setting up the venue for my wedding renewals, to the day of. He was always available when I needed to talk to him on the phone or in person. I appreciate everything he did for me and my husband to make our day special. The venue looked beautiful and his staff did an amazing job. The food was delicious also and we were so happy to be able to take home the leftovers.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Bella · Married on 09/16/2017

Anne Marie's Catering was amazing, they practically did my whole wedding. From the ceremony chairs, table linens, bar setup, bartenders, china, glasses, cake cutting service, the list goes on y'all!! Holly was my point of contact and who I worked with the most. She was so supportive and understanding. She helps you sooooo much. If I had to suggest only one vendor I worked with throughout the whole wedding process to other brides it would be Anne Marie's Catering!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sandy · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Holly was like working with family! She was so easy to talk to and so knowledgeable about all the details we needed for my son's wedding! She made planning the menu and bar service totally effortless. And when Hurricane Harvey threatened on August 26th, Holly and her team showed up and provided delicious food and impeccable service throughout the evening. We are so thrilled that we chose Anne Marie's to cater this very special event, and we will never forget the friendship and support we received throughout the process. We highly recommend Anne Marie's and hope to be able to use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Anthony · Married on 07/27/2017

Ruben and his staff are true professionals. The food was superb and the service was exceptional. From top to bottom, this is a first-class organization. Holly is a tremendous asset to Ruben's team and I am eternally grateful to Anne Marie's for their contributions to my daughter's wedding. Thanks again for a truly magnificent experience.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mark & Sandra · Married on 07/08/2017

Anne Marie’s catered our daughter’s wedding and everything was exceptional. Our niece highly recommended them and referred us to them since they had catered her son’s wedding.

Our very first visit to Ann Marie’s was a tasting for 4 and we found the appetizers and food to be absolutely delicious. We were impressed from the very beginning and working with Shawn though the entire planning process was a pleasure. He handled everything promptly and efficiently for us. Every email, phone call or text was returned as soon as possible. If Shawn was out of office, he would notify us and another staff person would repond. When we had changes, additions or questions about the food, bar, linens or any services offered by them, it was never a problem.

Anne Marie’s served appetizers, entrees, and beverages for approximately 170 guests. The food was exceptional and Shawn and the staff were outstanding. They made sure all the guests were taken care of and they paid close attention to all the details so we had no worries. Any leftovers, including cake, was packed in pans and boxes. No cleanup involved for us. We could relax and enjoy ourselves. We also used the bar service which we were very pleased with. We had beer and wine only and it worked great. Many guests complimented us and the caterer for the outstanding food and service.

We highly recommend Anne Marie’s Catering and we appreciate each and everyone for making our daughter’s wedding a very special and stress free day.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jan · Married on 07/01/2017

If you want to mininimize your stress and actuallly enjoy planning your wedding, Anne Marie's is your perfect partner, specifically Holly. We engaged the catering services of Anne Marie's several months before my daughter's wedding, so we knew we were in capable hands from the beginning. Despite the many alterations we made along the way, Holly was the rock on which we leaned throughout the process. Every email received prompt attention, and there was no question we asked that Holly regarded as frivolous or unimportant. She was able to address all of our concerns with patience and professionalism. Although we had several dietary needs that required attention, Holly handled all of our requests with graciousness. If we were stressed, she was calm. Every detail from food choices to linen selections to china options and serviing staff--everything was perfect. We highly recommend Anne Marie's, and, by the way, the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/16/2017

Planning a wedding from out of state has additional challenges however Holly made the process much less stressful than we had anticipated. From our initial meeting through the preliminary menu selection, the tasting and then the final details, Holly guided us with her experience and professional recommendations. She was a pleasure to work with and was always responsive to our questions, very creative and flexible with our wishes, collaborated with the other vendors and truly excited to share in our daughter’s vision. We had a sit-down dinner at the Kendall Plantation and the sheer elegance of the formal place settings established an exquisite atmosphere. The food was delicious beginning with the passed hors d’oeuvres, the Ancho smoked beef entrée received rave reviews, an assortment of scrumptious mini desserts and the Late-Night Snack/Brisket Taco Carving Station was a huge success! Anne Marie’s Catering staff was extraordinarily professional and very attentive throughout the entire event. Thank you, Holly and Anne Marie’s Catering for providing our daughter and son in law with such an amazing celebration that far surpassed all our expectations!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • flora

Flor · Married on 05/06/2017

We're using Anne Marie's for our wedding in May, and we couldn't be more impressed so far. Matt is lightning-fast at responding to requests for info, and we were blown away by the quality of the food at our tasting. The rooms are lovely, and I like that everything is included in the packages they quote you, from table linens to centerpieces. I'll update my review once the wedding is done, but so far I am very happy with the level of service we've received.

We had our reception of about 100 in the Starcrest Room - only 90 people showed up, and it felt a bit snug, but there was still a perfect amount of distance between tables, etc. Our guests raved about the Barbeque plate - as we did, too - people who didn't even like Barbeque loved it. Service was excellent and attentive, and as the Bride and Groom we always had our own places set with food and drink. The decorating was perfect - understated and elegant, and Matt took it in stride when as a stressed bride the day of, I handed him a box with signs and other decorations which were placed throughout the room perfectly.

We had an open bar with a set limit, which we never reached, and were sent a check for the unused amount. Also, at the end of the night all of our leftovers were neatly packed, including our cake, and ready to take home. We ate for about a week thanks to this! I would definitely recommend Matt and Anne Marie's catering to anyone seeking a beautiful, elegant, affordable wedding reception with delicious food. I am a hard person to please in the food department, and I was blown away. Thanks Matt and Anne Marie's for making our day special!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/12/2017

We did about 4 tastings -- all delicious -- before choosing Anne Marie's. Bottom line, their food tasted the best, and it was very clear that they do lots of weddings, and offer a number of choices for china, glassware, table coverings, etc. Holly was our contact, and had a delightful personality full of heart-and-humor. I also liked that they offered "real" food, that people recognized, ate and complimented.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Marta · Married on 03/05/2017

Anne Marie’s Catering was fantastic to work with! The food was truly amazing and the presentation at our wedding, which took place on 3/05/17, was professional! Both the food and service did not feel like your average 'wedding catering.' It truly was very high quality food and service. The entire process was a breeze and the menu they created for us was special. Matt and his team were willing and ready to accommodate all of our special requests. We would absolutely work with Anne Marie’s Catering again!

Sent on 03/14/2017

raquel · Married on 10/28/2016

Anne Marie's catering exceeded our expectations of Service!! Holly is Amazing!
    Because of Anne Marie's Catering my daughters Wedding was a huge Success!!
    Thank You Anne Marie's Catering!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Rick · Married on 10/08/2016

As stressful as planning a wedding is, the staff at Anne Marie's was incredible! I was lucky enough to deal with Ruben and Matt. Matt was my go to guy and what a pleasure that was. He helped with our vision and accommodated everything we needed. Ruben knows so many people! He helped us with recommendations for our wedding cake, guitarist, florist and who knows what else. We were very happy with all of them, they were booked separate, but without Ruben, we would have lost a lot of time searching. The FOOD! OUTSTANDING! We received nothing but superlatives from everyone! From the rehearsal dinner appetitizers to the final desserts, all was delicious! Special thanks to Chef Rob and Doug! We had our rehearsal dinner at their restaurant, which adjoins the Celebration Hall, how convenient. We decided to have our wedding ceremony at the Celebration Hall. Matt and staff were awesome. It was so easy for our guests as well as us. One stop Wedding, so to say. We had our rehearsal, wedding service, reception all at the same facilities. EVERYBODY loved it.
    We are so happy! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ruben and ANNE MARIE'S!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dana · Married on 09/23/2016

Holly at Anne Marie's was fantastic-easy to work with, knowledgable, and upbeat! Beginning with the beautiful and delicious taste testing until the last piece of cake was packed up after the reception, Holly was available for consultation and excellent advise. Anne Marie's menu had something to satisfy everyone's taste, even children and those with food restrictions. The waitstaff was professionally dressed and quietly attentive to the 225 guests at my daughter's wedding reception, slipping among the guests serving mouth watering hors d'voures and offering beverages. The buffet line went so quickly that many guests commented to my husband and I that they'd never experiences such wonderful service at a wedding this size. Hey kept the food at the desired temperature, hot food hot and cold food cold.
    We also used Anne Marie's linen service which nicely complimented their choices of tableware. The simple tablecloths were the perfect underlay to the beautiful lace toppers and Anne Marie's has many colors of quality fabric napkins to choose from.
    I cannot praise Holly and her staff enough!
    My last daughter is now married but if I ever have the need for catering service again I will contact Holly (and she will get back with customers quickly!) and go straight to Anne Marie's!
    Thank you Holly for making the evening wonderful!
    Sincerely,
    Prissy L.
    Spring, Tx

Sent on 08/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Planning our catering with Anne Marie's was the easiest part of our wedding planning. I didn't worry about a *thing* because Holly is absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. Not only was she incredibly prompt - I mean, returning emails in a matter of minutes and phone calls in a matter of hours, at the most - but she was interpersonally very professional and sweet. She is genuinely kind, business aside. She provided us with a delicious, large portion tasting as we were trying to plan our menu and she was gracious and accommodating as we added extra food/appetizers at nearly the last minute. I was so surprised to see Holly herself on our wedding day. She was busily and professionally shuffling around the reception space, making sure that we and our guests were well cared for. Her staff was also very professional. Her bar service and licensing fees were beyond reasonable and even cheap for the service provided. The food was delicious and the plating/dishware she provided (for a very reasonable fee) was very nice and worth every penny. We received compliments on the food for days afterwards - everything was great. Everything. Trust Holly. She is an absolute professional and the best choice out there for both your wallet and your palate. I am recommending Anne Marie's to everyone I talk to.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Cindi · Married on 06/05/2016

Can't say enough good things about Holly with Anne Marie's catering. Her menu suggestions for my daughter's brunch wedding were perfect!! And her personality is absolutely the best for a mother of the bride who has lots of questions in the waning days before the big event. She is always pleasant and so easy to work with...a calming wind in the midst of the wedding chaos. Love her and love the food they served! A definite winning combo!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016