37 Reviews for Anne Griggs Productions

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
37 Anne Griggs Productions Reviews

Anne Griggs is amazing! I must admit I was very overwhelmed with the whole flower portion of the wedding, and I often told Anne I knew what I didn't want but I didn't know what I wanted. She listened to me with patience, made helpful suggestions and I am so glad I said "I don't care - just do you what you think looks best" on a few occasions. The ceremony flowers were the perfect blend of colors and looked amazing, and I was speechless when I walked in our venue. She knew exactly what I wanted without me knowing what I wanted and was cognizant of our budget the entire time, and the compliments from my guests on our florals were endless. Thank you, Anne!

Profile Picture User6129813, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Beautiful flowers!! Amazing arrangements at the ceremony and reception! Little disappointed with my bouquet, not what I thought it would be, but everything else was perfect!

Profile Picture Ashton, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You cannot go wrong with Anne Griggs Productions!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anna Griggs work was simply amazing. My wedding bouquets was every thing I could ask for and more. Would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Jonai, 11/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I truly enjoyed working with Anne! She had such great ideas. She took my vision and really ran with it. Everything turned out more perfectly than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne has such a tasteful and creative flair. She took my few ideas for wedding flowers and really took them to an entirely new level. All of the flowers for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous. I'm still getting compliments from guests on how beautiful they were!

Profile Picture User3690729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not imagine flowers more beautiful than the ones at my sons wedding. Breathtaking does not even begin to describe the beautiful magic you brought to the day. People are still talking about them. The wedding flowers, the bouquets, the centerpieces were just so beautiful. Anne truely can "see" what you want and can't describe. Her flowers are just art. Anne was fun to work with and I knew she was the most professional person in town to handle the quality of the event. THANK YOU for your art!

Profile Picture User3727818, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are not enough kind words that I can say about Anne Griggs and her floral design. Because of Anne, our ceremony and reception floral arrangements were the most beautiful and unique that myself and our wedding guests had seen. Six months later, people are still talking about how gorgeous our flowers were! Anne is a true artist and she will provide as little or as much detail as you want.

Profile Picture Keatha, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne was fantastic to work with, she really helped me shape the direction I wanted to go in. The final result was incredible and I've received a ton of compliments on her work.

Profile Picture User3607982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne Griggs is INCREDIBLY talented. The flower arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and so unique, and our reception decorations were raved about by tons of guests. Anne is so creative, and interweaves her vision for the flowers and the decorations with yours. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User3625198, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne Griggs did a wonderful job of making my vision become reality, even though my ideas weren't the most conventional. The day of the wedding, everything looked great, and all my guests commented on the floral decorations and centerpieces. I would definitely recommend Anne to any bride getting married.

Profile Picture User3594558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne made everything about planning our wedding a wonderful experience. She had everything we needed to make our big day perfect. When I walked into the church, it was breathtaking, the flowers were beautiful. Everything looked lovely. Anne also did a wonderful job coordinating and there was no questions about what was supposed to be done on the day of the wedding because she covered it all!

Profile Picture User3438616, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

the flowers were wonderful, Anne did a beautiful job

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne was wonderful to work with--very patient and understanding and willing to help me figure out exactly what I wanted. Anne is a true artist and my flower bouquets and arrangements were more beautiful than I could have even expected! I was very pleased!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/8/13, 1 Review
4.3

The floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I loved my bouquet. Awesome job.

Profile Picture User2399621, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have been meaning to write this review for quite some time. My son was married in New Bern over a year ago. My son's fiance wanted Anne to do the flowers for their wedding and, after meeting Anne, I knew I wanted to use her for the Rehearsal Dinner also. Anne was a delight to work with from start to finish. We wanted to reuse the RD flowers for the reception and she was happy to do this. The flowers were stunning! She also helped with the general table arrangement and set up for the RD and was a wonderful liaison with the country club. Anne has impeccable taste and, seeing as how I was doing this from long distance, I was able to trust that the flowers would be lovely and I could relax, leaving things in her hands. When I left New Bern after the wedding weekend, I felt like I had a new friend.

Profile Picture User2569682, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot even begin to explain how grateful my family and I are for Anne's services during our New Bern wedding. Our reception was in the farmer's market in downtown New Bern, so needless to say we had a completely blank canvas to work with. After my first meeting with Anne, I walked out feeling more confident about my closely approaching wedding. She was able to create the vision of my reception that I had been trying to accomplish for the past year with no such luck. She has a HUGE basement with shelves and shelves of decorations to help with ideas. Not only did she create the vision for my reception, but she also set up and broke down everything on the big day! Because of this, my mother and I were able to spend some quality time with each other before the ceremony without her having to worry about checking in during the set up. When I finally walked into the reception during our introductions, my breath was literally taken away. Everything was perfect, and I mean everything: the vintage vases, the cattails, the burlap curtains, and the flowers.

Needless to say, Anne has impeccable taste, professionalism, and a way to make you feel calm during the hectic planning process of a wedding. Again, we are truly thankful for her services and could not be happier with our reception and flowers. Thank you, Anne!

Profile Picture Casey , 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I am thoroughly satisfied with the work Anne did for my daughter's wedding. We pretty much gave Anne free creative-reign and she truly delivered an absolutely gorgeous and ethereal setting at our reception sight--the New Bern Golf and Country Club. The church flowers were also beautiful. Anne added a surprise flourish of flowers that we had not discussed (and she did not charge me for) to make it more pleasing to her eye. She has marvelous taste, style and sophistication. If you are looking for a vendor that you can rely on to provide a unique and tastefully beautiful experience, Anne Griggs is the person you want.

Profile Picture Ellice, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding could not have been more beautiful and it was all because of Anne! Her taste is impeccable and she is so easy to work and get along with. You really can just tell her what colors and style you want and she will make it more beautiful than you could ever imagine!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What A Wonderful Day We Had!!!!!! I would recommend Ann to everyone I know and don't know. Our flowers at the church and reception were BEAUTIFUL!! She set everything up at both church and reception and we did not have to do one thing but ENJOY ourselves. The BRIDE & GROOM were as happy as I was.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne Griggs did a great job with the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful! She was professional, organized and full of creative ideas. Her arrangements were unique and tasteful. She had a large portfolio of her own work and a lot of samples of other ideas for me to look at. She had done flowers in my church and my reception site in the past, so she had great ideas about what types of arrangements would work best in those locations. I couldn't have asked for a better floral designer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne was great to work with!! Throughout all of the hustle and bustle of wedding planning it was so wonderful to have someone doing our flowers that realized how important each detail was. At our first meeting I described my vision to Anne and then on our wedding day she created something that was beyond my dreams. No fairy tale is complete without flowers and I am so happy we chose Anne!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Anne exceeded our expectations throughout the entire year of wedding planning. In our first meeting she got a sense of our style and was able to articulate it to us better than we'd been able to communicate ourselves. We were able to make many decisions that day and left feeling relieved to know we were in good hands. In the months that followed, Anne checked in often via email to share items she'd found in her research, each more perfect than the last. A few days before the wedding I realized how little time the event space was going to allow Anne's team to set up before the ceremony. I was panicking, but Anne stepped in and told me not to worry. The manager of the venue space seemed inflexible, but somehow Anne did it. She pulled everything off beautifully. I believe she probably worked harder pulling everything off for our ceremony and reception than most of her events, but I never felt her stress. I'd recommend Anne with no reservation for her talent, imagination, professionalism, and resourcefulness. Plus she's excellent at helping a bride define her own style and then delivering it better than she could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Anne did the flowers for a friend of mine's wedding and they were gorgeous, so I decided to use her for my wedding just a few months later. She had some great ideas and was very professional. My wedding reception venue was destroyed in Hurricane Irene and I had to find a new venue in 2 weeks time before my wedding date!! Anne was SO VERY helpful....she found another (absolutely perfect) venue for me, booked it, had endless ideas of how to make it fit the shabby chic, vintage style of my wedding, etc etc...I would without a doubt recommend her to anybody looking for an event planner or florist.

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Anne was WONDERFUL. I don't know where to start! She is an absolute sweetheart and her work is truly magical. Originally, I planned on my wedding being on the small side as far as guests go. Literally a day before the wedding, I probably had 50 more people planning on coming that didn't RSVP. Anne was a dream. Even though she was short 9 tables on arrangments and linens, she made it work without giving me any stress. She completely handled it amazingly. She made the arrangements and the linens work so well. I could have cried when I walked into my reception. She captured my vision for my bouqet and the centerpieces perfectly and I can't even put into words how beautiful the ceremony arbor turned out. She really went above and beyond and made my day a dream come true. She is well worth the price. When I was planning, I kept saying to myself, "I can't believe I'm spending money on this, I don't care about the flowers"...like the cheapo I am...but I can honestly say if I had to do it over again, she would be the #1 vendor I would spend the money on. Her work is truly excellent and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa , 8/6/11, 2 Reviews