Anne Brookshire Photography Reviews

Anne Brookshire Photography 5
Anne Brookshire Photography 6
Anne Brookshire Photography 7

Kayla · Married on 11/12/2016

Anne did an incredible job capturing our engagement session. My husband and I can't speak highly enough of her talent and professionalism - she made the experience so much fun and relaxing, which truly showed in the photos she took. We are so thankful we found her and cherish our engagement photos!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Haylie · Married on 10/22/2016

All I wanted for my outdoor wedding was beautiful, natural light, photos to remember my special day by. The pictures Anne took are stunning. She captured exactly what I was looking for. I will forever be thankful. She still keeps in touch as well, made a friend throughout the wedding process.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2016

Anne was the perfect wedding photographer for us!

From the very beginning, she was quick and thorough in her communication without adding to the stress of wedding planning. She took time to know exactly what we were looking for as a couple and made sure that happened the day-of. Anne was truly amazing to work with! With the chaos of timelines and unknown weather, she was flexible and on top of it. Anne made it so much fun for everyone, and we are absolutely crazy about our photos!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Anne Brookshire Photography 8
    Anne Brookshire Photography 9
    Anne Brookshire Photography 10
    Anne Brookshire Photography 11

Kelli · Married on 06/04/2016

Anne was absolutely fantastic to work with. I interviewed several photographers during our wedding planning process, and the worst thing was when I was talking to a photographer and it just seemed like they had no interest in me or my wedding details, or they just spoke about themselves or their process. First, I spoke with Anne on the phone. During our interview she didn’t just ask generic questions she talking to me about my wedding- she looked up our venue and my dress, we talked about color palettes, we talked about our love of peonies. Then we met in person with my fiancé at a coffee shop and again- great chemistry. She’s easy to talk to, and very laid back- all important considering your photographer is with you during the whole wedding day. Lastly, the most important part- our photos. They are absolutely amazing. Her style is bright, full of light, and picked up all the colors and emotions we were going for. About 6 weeks after our wedding she sent us a package with prints, a large printout portrait and a flash drive- none of which were required in our contract. Overall she’s 100% worth her fee, and the photos speak for themselves. If we were to do it all over again we would book her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Anne made this experience so memorable for us. As soon as we met her it was like talking to a friend. I am so glad I found her because the pictures we have from her are the most beautiful and timeless memories; I can't look at them enough. She is just the sweetest human with an amazing talent. She captured our engagements and our wedding better than I could have imagined. Contacting her was easy if I ever had any questions and she got the pictures to us so fast. We love her!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Anne Brookshire Photography 12

AMAZING!!! Anne was such a great part of our day. Starting from the day we interviewed her at Starbucks, meeting her for the first time she made us feel so comfortable. She is so professional, laid back and easy to talk to. After meeting with her and seeing her work my husband and I knew she was the one for us. The second time we met was for our engagement photos which we completely trusted her to select the locations she felt best suited our style. Let me just say she made us feel so comfortable taking photos! We felt as if we had known her forever, she treated us like friends instead of clients. Our special day came before we knew it and she made sure to confirm all our important moments we wanted captured prior to the date. The day of was crazy and she somehow managed to capture beautiful photos within our tight schedule and crazy day! I can't thank her enough for being there that day she went beyond just being our photographer and I am forever grateful. If I could give any piece of advice to any bride out there it would be to Really splurge on your photos! Anne created the most beautiful memories for us and soon one of our photos will be published in a magazine! How cool is that!?

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kirsten · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Anne is a dream. Our wedding photos, engagement photos, and my bridals were all beautiful. Her eye for nature’s perfect lighting, colors, and textures give the photo that little something extra. Wow! Not only will you have beautiful photos, but you will leave with a friend in Anne! Photos are some of your most cherished memories, and she will provide you that and more!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jessie · Married on 05/23/2015

Anne is absolutely amazing, she is so down to earth and goes above and beyond as a photographer; she adds so much to the great times surrounding the wedding with her dynamic personality and helps to ease nerves during the stressful times! She will make you feel so comfortable taking pictures and captures all the emotions of the wedding day as much as any picture can possibly capture! And her photography - nothing compares. She has such an eye for this! The way she uses natural light in her photos gives them a life that I didn't know existed! I couldn't have asked for anything more; if you're on the search for an incredible wedding photographer, I highly recommend you contact this sweet lady! :)

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Anne Brookshire Photography 20
    Anne Brookshire Photography 21
    Anne Brookshire Photography 22

Brandy · Married on 05/02/2015

I hired Anne to capture my destination wedding in Jamaica. The photos turned out amazing! They ended up being printed in a bridal magazine. We also did a post-wedding shoot on the beach the following day, which turned out stunning. Anne was so sweet and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Oh how I can't express how wonderful Anne is in a review. It took me months to find a photographer because I wanted it to be EXACTLY what I always dreamed of. I stumbled upon Anne and fell in love with her natural light work. What gave me the final push was her prices- so great for the quality of work and professionalism! Our engagement session had to be rescheduled last minute from nasty weather. She was happy push it later to make it work and drive to Houston to meet us even when she was 8 months pregnant! She was rolling around and committed to getting the best shots. That's dedication! Our wedding day was also rained out and she was so quick to jump into plan B/C/D action. She wanted to make it the best night ever. Our pictures came in and she sent us the best gift package along with our digital files. She was so sweet and gave us prints of our first look and a handwritten note. I am so happy I went with Anne and am looking forward to using her for portraits in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2013

I loved working with Anne- I thought her prices were very reasonable and she was so much fun to work with. She works with natural light, which was exactly the look we were going for, and she takes amazing pictures- they were everything I wanted them to be for engagement shots, bridals, and the wedding. She was so easy to get in touch with and she got back with us quickly on any scheduling, questions, and on viewing our photos. Anne has a great eye for photography and details.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Erin · Married on 06/16/2012

Anne is SUPER fun and easy to work with! She's very accommodating to what look you are going for, what you and your fiancee's tastes are, your personality, and super flexible on time as well! She is diligent in getting things back to you in an incredibly fast time, and great about making edits and changes until you're happy with the look! Really creative too - definitely takes pictures that capture every aspect of the event!! And she is SO pleasant to work with - the sweetest and kindest person that was involved with my wedding, hands down - and we had some great people involved! Her pricing is very reasonable too! I'd recommend Anne to anyone in a heart beat - I already have actually!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Carolynn · Married on 05/26/2012

Anne was absolutely amazing to have around on my wedding day! She made my day more peaceful. She was calm, joyful and extremely professional. She was very intentional to capture the details that mattered to me the most, and the images she ended up getting are so beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone! Anne goes out of her way to get to know the couple and the families, capture the most important moments and details and treats everyone around her with grace and thoughtfulness.

Sent on 12/05/2012

camille · Married on 10/15/2016

Anne was very professional and had a great artistic eye!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

Anne was a WONDERFUL photographer to work with. She made us feel very comfortable and natural as we took pictures. We were in love with her work when we received the final photos. Loved working with her sweet personality!

Sent on 10/06/2017