AnnaMarie Photography Reviews

AnnaMarie Photography 6
AnnaMarie Photography 7
  • Amber

Amber Hines 路 Getting married on 06/14/2020

Amazing. She is a great all around person to work with.

She has done our family photos. And my daughters I could be a princess but I'd rather be themed shoots. She's done awesome wedding photos too. I have 9 kids and myself and everyone of us loved her. She's very friendly and has a way with getting all of the kids to feel comfortable and smile. Not only is she an amazing photographer, she's an amazing person. Every shoot is unique yet amazing. I'd give her more stars if it was possible because she's amazing!!! 馃挒馃挒馃挒馃挒馃挒

Sent on 05/02/2019

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Amber Thank You, Thank you, Thank You!!! I have sooo much fun when we shoot! I fell in love with all your beautiful babes!!! I am so glad you seen that first ad!!!! If you hadn't just think of all the fun we would have never had!!!!! I look forward to seeing you ALL again soon!!!

Juanita Crawford 路 Getting married on 04/18/2020

The Epitome of Professional!

I will be using her for my upcoming wedding. She photographed my maid of honor's wedding late last year, and the work was beautiful! Prices are reasonable and she is super great on communication!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank You so Much Juanita! I appreciate you and I am so looking forward to working you guys!!!! You are going to make such beautiful bride!!!
  • I

Ithzel Ramirez 路 Getting married on 04/11/2020

My family has taken photos on two occasions with AnnaMarie and they were both beautiful experiences.

AnnaMarie is a wonderful sweet person who my family and I admire for the person she is and for the incredible work she does. I wish her blessings in her personal and career life.
    Thanks AnnaMarie for the beautiful work you do!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you Ihtzel! You guys coming back just means so much to me! Your family is growing beautifully and I am so happy to be your photographer! I can't wait to see you all again!!!

Jacklyn Granados 路 Married on 09/14/2019

One Happy Customer

Anna is very professional.i have used her for family and graduation photos.if you're looking for a fun energetic photographer she is IT!!!Anna makes taking pictures fun .treats you like family.

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

You know what you guys have become like family!!! If I don't stop I'm not going to have any customers left! I have enjoyed all our shoots together and consider myself lucky to have gotten to know all of you! I will always appreciate you Jacklyn!

Nidia Balderrama 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Love her work love her dedication

I truly recommend her. She isn鈥檛 just a photographer she becomes a friend. Love the way she works with you and gets so excited about the photo shoot as you do. Always willing to try our own ideas and adding some of hers just makes it perfect. Great pics and great service 100%

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

I said it before Nidia " sometimes I forget I am working!". You guys are so much fun to work with and the party turned out perfectly Beautiful!!! I am looking forward to our next 15!!!!

Angel Jones-Martinez 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing pictures and amazing lady!

Not only does Anna take beautiful pictures, but she is so much fun to work with. You have a ball and feel relax and you don't even remember that the camera is pointed at you. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you amiga!!! It's customers like you that keep me going! Look where we started...can you believe it, senior to grand baby! I look forward to what's to come!

Amy Brown Duncan 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful & enjoyable experience every time!

I have utilized Anna Marie's photography numerous times through the years & have been very satisfied each time.

Sent on 05/06/2019

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

I say this over and over but it's true, my customers become my friends! You guys are proof of this! Can you believe we have been shooting together for almost 10 years!!!! See you soon!

Ruby Perez 路 Married on 05/01/2019

Maternity/baby pictures

Our pictures came out great! We love how flexible she was with us and took her time to get the right shot! I love her work she so awesome and patient with kids!

Sent on 05/02/2019

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you again and again for coming back to me Ruby! I really appreciate you guys! I am looking forward to our next session! I can't wait to see how big baby is!!!
  • Blanca

Blanca Santos 路 Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing!!!

She was so sweet and nice. The pictures turned out amazing! Plus she allowed me to make payments since I did not have all the money at the time. I would definitely hire her again!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank You Blanca! I told you amiga sometimes it's not just about the $$$! I am so happy to have the chance to be apart of your growing family! I look forward to our next session!

Angela Robb Clark 路 Married on 04/18/2019

Anna has done my photos for the last two years always coming up with new poses an amazing backgrounds wouldn鈥檛 go anywhere else

Anna has such an eye for photography when I saw my photos I was amazed she picks the best areas the best lighting and her photos always are perfect!
    The most recent work I have witnessed was my nieces wedding so many beautiful pictures I鈥檓 glad she was the one who was able to capture the memories. Definitely recommend.

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you Angela!!! It is always so fun working your beautiful family! The kids are growing up way to fast though! It will be fun comparing after senior pix!

Lupita Rojas 路 Married on 04/17/2019

Best photographer

Being my family photographer for over 5 years.. 100 recommended

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Lupi you are Another example of how easy it is for me to lose customers......but gain friends! It has been so fun watching your family grow!

Amber Torres 路 Married on 04/17/2019

She did an awesome job and was very creative!

Anna Marie is awesome and very creative! She makes you feel very comfortable with her you鈥檒l feel like you鈥檝e known her forever! I love Anna Marie and you will too!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

I appreciate you Amber!!! That might have been the funnest Wedding I have shot to date! I am looking forward forward to our next adventure!

Leeann 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Personable

Anna is very kind and personable. She genuinely loves capturing special moments for her clients!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you Leeann! It is clients like you that make my love my job! I can't wait to watch your family grow!

Nicole Davis 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Engagement & Wedding pictures was very nice loved all

AnnaMaria was very awesome to me and my husband and family and friends Thank you once again I loved every picture u took of us you is such a nice person and took very good pictures and video as well I would recommend you to anyone that鈥檚 looking for an photographer Thank You AnnaMarie

Sent on 04/19/2019

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Nicole like I said My customers are my neighbors and you are my proof!!! I am looking forward to our first Family session!!!
  • Lawanda

Lawanda Johnson 路 Married on 03/23/2019

My sisters wedding

She Amazon person and take good pictures

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Lawanda! You and your family are so fun and easy to work with that I forget I am working! I look forward to your next family affair!

Elizabeth Baxter 路 Married on 03/20/2019

magical senior year

AnnaMarie was amazing, she is a great photographer. Highly recommend her to take pictures for any event.

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

I am so glad you guys chose me for the wedding! It was so much fun and I have been so lucky to be apart of everyone's special moments in your family! I look forward to our next adventure!
  • Makenzie

Makenzie 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Great photographer!

Anna just recently did my wedding pictures and they came out fantastic and we got so many! She is so much fun to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to get some beautiful pictures from a photographer that really loves her job and cares about her customers.

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you Makenzie! You guys made it so fun for me and I really appreciate you coming back to me, especially for choosing me to help save one of your most beautiful memories! Hopefully I will see you guys the time you get to okc until then enjoy your new adventure my friend!

Jacqueline Melendez 路 Married on 03/04/2019

Maternity and new born session

Hands down she th best with affordable prices her work is amazing she so talented!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline. Thank you again for choosing me! I cannot wait to shoot babies 6 month session! I am watching him grow on your facebook! You are a beautiful family amiga! Congratulations!

Jose Melendez 路 Married on 02/27/2019

Amazing person amazing work

She did my wife maternity pictures and then my son new born pictures they came out amazing and we will continue going to her !

Sent on 05/06/2019

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I love you guys!!! I can't wait to shoot our first family session!!!
  • O

Olivia Perez 路 Married on 02/18/2019

Ann Marie is best Photography

This beautiful lady Ann Marie is the best

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you amiga! I have enjoyed shooting with your beautiful family! I appreciate you coming back to me! It means so much!
  • Yesenia

Yesenia Serna Sugioka 路 Married on 01/22/2019

Why you should always use Anna as your photographer

We have been using her for 8yrs and I wouldn鈥檛 change or find someone else. She is amazing at what she does. She takes such great care of us and overall just makes us have a great time at our photo shoot. I differently recommend using her for all you precious moments in life.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    AnnaMarie Photography 12
    AnnaMarie Photography 13
    AnnaMarie Photography 14

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Thank you again Yesenia! I have enjoyed watching you and your beautiful family grow over the years! I hope you are as proud of yourself as everyone else is! I was remembering your wedding as we walked along, in your anniversary shoot, and I can say the love between you two glows as bright today as it did then!

Veronica Guillen 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Event photographer

Ana is a great photographer makes you feel like family also, her work is great. She also has great price.

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Your great Veronica! You have become yet another lost customer! I have enjoyed every shoot together and can't wait for our next one! See you soon amiga!
  • Kailyn

Kailyn Elizabeth Thurman 路 Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing! I wouldn鈥檛 let any other photographer take my photos except Anna!馃榿

She is amazing with making me feel comfortable and beautiful. She is extremely talented and I鈥檓 thankful that she took my wedding photos, I high recommend Anna!鈾ワ笍

AnnaMarie Photography 15
    AnnaMarie Photography 16
    AnnaMarie Photography 17
    AnnaMarie Photography 18
    AnnaMarie Photography 19
    AnnaMarie Photography 20

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

It was so great meeting all your beautiful family! I had a great time at your wedding! I look forward to working with you more!!!

Traci Mulhausen 路 Married on 09/27/2018

My daughters wedding

She did amazing! We were very pleased with the outcome of all of her pictures!

AnnaMarie Photography 21
    AnnaMarie Photography 27
    AnnaMarie Photography 28
    AnnaMarie Photography 29

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Traci thank you! I had so much fun with your beautiful family and I am thinking about adopting Kai as a step mom! You can't have to many moms!!! Glad to have you all in my life amiga!
  • Nancy

Nancy Gene Squillanti Baxter 路 Married on 09/10/2018

Never Disappoints

My sister found Anna Marie by chance when my son was getting married in 2017 and was on a tight budget. Since then we have used Anna Marie not only for the wedding, but for family pictures, senior pictures, and prom modeling pictures. Each time we were not disappointed. We had some special requests for shots each time and Anna went beyond our expectations. She took so many pictures that there was no way to choose so we always get them all!

AnnaMarie Photography's reply:

Nancy I consider my self to be so lucky! It was like, I had won a drawing! I have enjoyed each and every shoot we have had and look forward to more!