Anna So Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Dayana
    Dayana B. Married on 06/09/2022

Exceeded my expectations

Anna is such an amazing and talented photographer. She turned my vision to life and made it much more magical.
  • Gayle
    Gayle F. Married on 05/15/2022

Beautiful Photos Captured Our Ceremony

Anna is an amazing photographer and really helped us capture the essence of our 40th vow renewal ceremony so our family can treasure the pictures forever. She was delightful to work with and helped ensure that everyone in our family was captured beautifully. She presented us with plenty of pictures and came up with innovative ways for our cherished family moment to be captured. Anna even did individual photos of our children! I was so excited to open the photo album when it arrived, and I can say the photos did not disappoint. If you are looking for the best of the best. Please chose Anna!
    Miranda G. Married on 04/29/2022

Wonderful experience

Anna was fantastic to work with. She is professional and thoughtful. She showed up early to the engagement shoot and the wedding ready to get to work. She helped us pose and look natural but elegant in our photographs. She was able to wrangle our bridal party of 17 people and two flower girls easily. She responded quickly and got us sneak peek pictures within a few days. And the pictures speak for themselves. Incredible. Sadly, my grandma passed away the day after the wedding and when I told Anna, she uploaded the pictures of my grandma within minutes. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.
    Corban Y. Married on 12/26/2021

We love our Maternity photos!

We had an awesome Maternity Shoot with Anna! My wife and I are both video professionals, so we know a bit about photo lighting and directing; Anna is so good at what she does, both technically and creatively. She was a natural at making us feel comfortable and telling us what looked good on photo. We are very happy with he final result, and recommend Anna to anyone who is looking for quality photography!
  • Kenny
    Kenny E. Married on 10/30/2021

Fantastic Photographer!

Anna is an incredible photographer and all around great person! When our engagement photos came back, we knew that our wedding photos would be spectacular… and they were! Anna had several editing styles to choose from, and ours came out just as we’d hoped.

Anna So Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I had so much fun with the both of you and all your friends and family!
  • Jenna
    Jenna L. Married on 10/23/2021

An incredible photgrapher

We hired Anna after our original photographer had to cancel due to some health issues. Anna was just amazing! She was so much fun to work with and make my incredibly awkward husband feel confident and comfortable. We booked her to do out wedding and engagement shoot. Both were beyond our expectations. Her photography was exactly what we wanted to capture our special day. I would recommend Anna to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer or really for any of your photography needs. Shes a joy to work with and I hope ill get to shoot with her in the future.

Anna So Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna & Daniel. This means so much coming from the both of you!! I had so much fun!
  • Serena
    Serena Married on 08/20/2021
    I attended a wedding here in Orlando, and I was in love with the final photos! I hired her for a personal Photoshoot with me and my puppy. She captured some awesome shots and gave me direction so the photos could come out the very best! Anna So is a phenomenal Central Florida wedding photographer, catching some breath taking shots! Anna is a completely interactive photographer with an incredible eye... BOOK HER!
  • Leah
    Leah G. Married on 04/23/2021

Breathtaking photos to remember our special day

Picking a photographer to take pictures you will look back at for a lifetime can be super stressful. I am so glad we found Anna, she was amazing to work with! We had a very small, informal wedding so I love that she had customizable options to fit our needs and budgets and didn't just cater to super expensive, fancy weddings (but don't get me wrong, she is awesome for that, too no matter how big or small your event is)!! She is super organized, everything was planned out in writing/sent via email ahead of time and went according to schedule. All the pictures came out beautifully with the light and airy, natural look I was going for. Couldn't be happier!
  • Lori
    Lori E. Married on 03/06/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a better Photographer for our wedding!

Anna was wonderful! Very responsive, professional, so easy to work with, and made us so comfortable. Our wedding pictures were perfection. Can’t say enough good things about her!
    Alicia P. Married on 01/06/2021

Amazing Photographer Worth Every Penny

Anna was absolutely amazing to work with. We got married 1/6/2021 at the Swan hotel and she captured our day perfectly. We started getting ready at the Polynesian Resort and took plenty of pictures there and then headed to the Swan. After our ceremony and celebration we walked to the Boardwalk Resort to get even more pictures. I had a long train and Anna worked to get the best pictures of my beautiful dress. If you are looking for a photographer who loves what she does and has the best eye to capture in the moment pictures she is definitely the one to work with. She was so fast on turn around for pictures and gave a huge sneak peek in between. Her work and editing style are flawless and our pictures are absolutely breathtaking. I couldn’t have been more grateful to have found her. Thank you so much Anna for helping make our special day the best a bride could ask for!
    Mindy L. Married on 12/04/2020

Very professional and laid back

Anna is very sweet and laid back. She really got to know my fiance and I to make our engagement shoot relaxing and fun!
  • Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 11/20/2020

Amazing Photographer For Any Event

I met Anna many years ago while working weddings with my mother who is a wedding planner. From the moment I saw her in action and how breathtaking her photos are, I knew I needed her for my own wedding in the future. She captures every single moment and gave us photos we will cherish for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Anna to anyone needing a photographer for any life event they wish to capture. She goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best. She did our engagement and wedding photos and we are so thankful to have these to look back on forever. Thank you Anna!!
    Alexandra Married on 11/08/2020

Best Photographer Ever!!

We hired Anna So for so many reasons and she was a perfect fit for our day. Anna was punctual, extremely professional, and very kind! She was able on multiple occasions to adjust to scenarios on the fly and capture our day beautifully. We had multiple conversations with Anna about how our day would flow and she kept us right on schedule. Despite our massive families, she was able to get us through our getting ready, first look, and wedding party photos before we lost all of our sunlight (thanks daylight savings time). Anna is such a fantastic photographer who is dedicated to her craft and it shows in the photos. She captured these fantastic veil photos where it looks as if the veil is floating in the wind, as well as during the reception she played around with some light distortion and gave us some fantastic, unique, in-motion dance photos. When my wife and I first talked to Anna before ever hiring her, it seemed like the right fit. During the initial phone call, she gave us a rough outline on what she wanted to do at our venue and the timing she’d like to accomplish, including in what style we wanted our pictures to be edited. From the engagement photos to the ceremony and reception photos, everyone continues to rave about the quality and how great they all look overall. Based on our research when we were looking for a photographer, there is no one else that lets you discuss editing styles and also gives you the massive quantity of pictures back as Anna. Anna was the perfect photographer for our wedding and we recommend her to anyone who is searching for a photographer for their wedding, or any event. We went with her two-photographer package as well and it was definitely worth it! Thank you so much Anna, for all you did!
  • Matt
    Matt M. Married on 07/01/2020

She was fantastic!

Anna took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We could not have been happier with them!
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 07/01/2020

Best decision I made for my wedding

Anna was absolutely incredible. My mom found her online and booked our engagement photos, and she said she chose her because she was very responsive even though my mom was out of state. It was such a lucky choice! Our engagement photos were incredible, she went above and beyond and delivered SO MANY amazing pictures, very quickly! I knew I needed to have her shoot our wedding in the bahamas as well, and I was so grateful that she was able to travel with us! She became a part of the family for the four day cruise, and took some amazing pictures. We were on a time crunch on the beach, and she jumped into action and managed to get all the photos we needed. She's great at herding cats!!! Lol. I can't recommend Anna enough, if you're on the fence about booking her just do it. Pictures were very important to me and she delivered beyond my expectations. Thank you so much Anna!!!
  • Maria
    Maria N. Married on 05/30/2020

Above and Beyond Your Expectations

Hiring Anna So was one of the best decisions I’ve made thus far in my wedding planning. She’s more than just a photographer. With her 10+ years of experience in the wedding industry she has a lot of advice and insight into what works and what doesn’t and is willing to help guide you in the right direction should you have any questions. Her response time is probably record breaking and her talent is worth more than what she charges. Just like what the other reviews say about her she shows up early every time she has to meet with you. Hire Anna So!!!
    Alexandra A. Married on 05/29/2020

Above & Beyond

From the get go, Anna was extremely flexible and helpful. The engagement photos were beautiful and she provided guidance where needed. Above all she captured moments that truly describe our personalities.
    Being a bride in the beginning of the pandemic is not an ideal situation. Anna worked with us to safely capture our small wedding in May. She was more than accommodating and her photographs came out beautiful. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Anna!!!
  • Elinet
    Elinet R. Married on 03/15/2020

Her work is flawless

Anna is amazing and worked around our schedule from the very beginning. She was more than we had budgeted but worth every penny. The turn around time was very impressive and the pics are gorgeous. These are the memories that last forever and she was great at captivating every minute. The free photo session really helps to get to know each other and saves a lot of time on the big day. She really went all out to make our wedding day unforgettable.
    Julie B. Married on 01/07/2020

Very satisfied

Anna was awesome to work with, I am the mother of the bride and live in Michigan, I randomly called a few photographers in Florida, where my daughter lives, to hire for a gift of engagement pictures, Anna was very responsive and professional and it was very easy to set up from a distance. My daughter was so pleased with her engagement photo shoot that she hired Anna to be her photographer for their cruise wedding in the Bahamas. Anna did an exceptional job, especially since this was a new experience for all of us, she was very adaptable to every situation. Their wedding photos turned out beautiful:). Definitely recommend Anna, she is the best!
    Melissa H. Married on 12/29/2019

AMAZING photographer at a great price

Anna is amazing. She is the most organized and efficient person I have ever met, and she did an amazing job photographing my husband and I in a way that displayed our love and personalities perfectly. Our engagement was only 4 months long, but she was so quick to communicate with us that it never felt stressful. She was early and so prepared for both engagement and wedding shoots. Anna was so mindful of including any special shots we wanted, while also keeping us on schedule and within budget! They were edited and returned quickly with follow up to make sure we thought they were perfect. Honestly could not be happier with both sets of photos and with our decision to work with her. She's THE BEST!
    Lindsey Married on 11/09/2019

Lucky to have Anna on our wedding day!

Anna is such a talented photographer and we were very lucky that she was a part of our wedding day. She exceeded our expectations in the photos she captured during our big day which were high quality and beautifully shot. During the engagement photos, she will teach you different poses for the photos to make sure you’re comfortable on the wedding day. She has a good eye for scenery, and makes sure everyone in your wedding party is well ordered during the shoot. It was great working with Anna, and we highly recommend her to others that are looking for a beautifully captured wedding!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/27/2019

Engagement Session, amazing and perfect!

Anna recently did our engagement photos at Bella Collina and her work far exceeded our expectations, and then some! Our location provided a gorgeous background, but the research Anna put into the location made it all the more perfect. Anna was punctual, arrived earlier to set up and made certain we had the best light when deciding where to start first. Anna was 100% professional through the entire shoot while working extra hard for every shot, making sure we had the best light, making every shot perfect! Anna truly captured 'us' and our true love for each other in each and every shot. I can't say enough how great it was working with Anna. My fiancé is not a fan of getting pictures done, and by the end of the shoot, he couldn't get enough. She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable through every shot. He's already asking her to book a session with us and our four legged baby. Our pictures came out amazing, beautiful, and perfect. I've lost count on how many calls, texts, emails, we have gotten from our family and friends telling us how perfect the pictures are! As a bride, there are so many things to do and manage, Anna made this easy and perfect. I absolutely recommend hiring Anna So Photography to capture the most special moments you will have for a lifetime.
    Jenna A. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Photographer

I ran across Anna’s page through The Knot, and once I saw her photos I knew she was an incredible talent. She first did our engagement shoot, which was an amazing experience, and then our wedding. Not only is she talented, she puts so much energy and passion into her work. Anna is extremely professional and very easy to work with. She goes absolutely above and beyond with every single detail. She perfectly corralled/controlled our gigantic crazy family and got every single shot we wanted with time to spare. Everyone constantly gasps and asks who took my photos when they see her work. I would highly recommend Anna and I will continue to work with her for any upcoming events!
  • Raphael
    Raphael R. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing job capturing the best moments

Anna provided exceptional photography and worked with us throughout the entire day. I cannot be any more pleased with the photography captured, and the services rendered. I highly recommend her, and trust she will capture the most magical moments in any wedding.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 06/09/2019

Breath taking photos & amazing experience

As soon as I saw Anna's portfolio I knew we had to have her photograph our wedding day. From the beginning she was so easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding we coordinated on timeline and all of the important details! On our wedding day she arrive early and scouted out the best spots to capture our family photos and bride/groom photos. It was such a hot day but Anna didn't let that get in the way! She made sure we captured all of the poses that I wanted from my vision board and captured the most beautiful moments from before, during, and after the ceremony and I cannot tank Anna enough!
    I was so excited and surprised when I woke up the next morning to my sneak peaks already!! They were beautiful! Shortly after that, Anna had all of our photos ready for us and I have not been able to stop swooning over them ever since!
    Anna worked so hard for us that day in the brutal heat and was such a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for anything more of Anna...she went above and beyond!