Anna So Photography Reviews

Anna So Photography 3
Anna So Photography 4
Anna So Photography 5

Mindy Ley · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Very professional and laid back

Anna is very sweet and laid back. She really got to know my fiance and I to make our engagement shoot relaxing and fun!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Serena

Serena · Getting married on 08/14/2020

I attended a wedding here in Orlando, and I was in love with the final photos! I hired her for a personal Photoshoot with me and my puppy. She captured some awesome shots and gave me direction so the photos could come out the very best! Anna So is a phenomenal Central Florida wedding photographer, catching some breath taking shots! Anna is a completely interactive photographer with an incredible eye... BOOK HER!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Maria

Maria Ngo · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Above and Beyond Your Expectations

Hiring Anna So was one of the best decisions I’ve made thus far in my wedding planning. She’s more than just a photographer. With her 10+ years of experience in the wedding industry she has a lot of advice and insight into what works and what doesn’t and is willing to help guide you in the right direction should you have any questions. Her response time is probably record breaking and her talent is worth more than what she charges. Just like what the other reviews say about her she shows up early every time she has to meet with you. Hire Anna So!!!

Anna So Photography 6
    Anna So Photography 7
    Anna So Photography 8
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2019

Engagement Session, amazing and perfect!

Anna recently did our engagement photos at Bella Collina and her work far exceeded our expectations, and then some! Our location provided a gorgeous background, but the research Anna put into the location made it all the more perfect. Anna was punctual, arrived earlier to set up and made certain we had the best light when deciding where to start first. Anna was 100% professional through the entire shoot while working extra hard for every shot, making sure we had the best light, making every shot perfect! Anna truly captured 'us' and our true love for each other in each and every shot. I can't say enough how great it was working with Anna. My fiancé is not a fan of getting pictures done, and by the end of the shoot, he couldn't get enough. She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable through every shot. He's already asking her to book a session with us and our four legged baby. Our pictures came out amazing, beautiful, and perfect. I've lost count on how many calls, texts, emails, we have gotten from our family and friends telling us how perfect the pictures are! As a bride, there are so many things to do and manage, Anna made this easy and perfect. I absolutely recommend hiring Anna So Photography to capture the most special moments you will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jenna Anderson · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Photographer

I ran across Anna’s page through The Knot, and once I saw her photos I knew she was an incredible talent. She first did our engagement shoot, which was an amazing experience, and then our wedding. Not only is she talented, she puts so much energy and passion into her work. Anna is extremely professional and very easy to work with. She goes absolutely above and beyond with every single detail. She perfectly corralled/controlled our gigantic crazy family and got every single shot we wanted with time to spare. Everyone constantly gasps and asks who took my photos when they see her work. I would highly recommend Anna and I will continue to work with her for any upcoming events!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Raphael

Raphael Ramos · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing job capturing the best moments

Anna provided exceptional photography and worked with us throughout the entire day. I cannot be any more pleased with the photography captured, and the services rendered. I highly recommend her, and trust she will capture the most magical moments in any wedding.

Anna So Photography 9
    Anna So Photography 10
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2019

Breath taking photos & amazing experience

As soon as I saw Anna's portfolio I knew we had to have her photograph our wedding day. From the beginning she was so easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding we coordinated on timeline and all of the important details! On our wedding day she arrive early and scouted out the best spots to capture our family photos and bride/groom photos. It was such a hot day but Anna didn't let that get in the way! She made sure we captured all of the poses that I wanted from my vision board and captured the most beautiful moments from before, during, and after the ceremony and I cannot tank Anna enough!
    I was so excited and surprised when I woke up the next morning to my sneak peaks already!! They were beautiful! Shortly after that, Anna had all of our photos ready for us and I have not been able to stop swooning over them ever since!
    Anna worked so hard for us that day in the brutal heat and was such a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for anything more of Anna...she went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Binder Bride Ready

Krystin · Married on 03/22/2019

Anna So: Skillful. Professionalism. Genuine. Precise. People Person. Your special moments brought to life!

Still looking for the MOST STUNNING photographer to capture your memories and treasured moments? One who is high skill and who can exceed ALL of your expectations, yet is so genuine, personable, professional and fun to work with?! Then your search is over!! I cannot express into words the absolute JOY and pleasure my husband and I had to work with Anna So. She listened attentively to all our requests, heard our story and then made our story come alive in our photos. Robert and I were able to see Anna in her natural element: capturing people's life stories through the lens of photography. Anna did not miss a beat throughout our wedding story. Her effective communication allowed everyone and everything to flow smoothly. She gave awesome and beautiful recommendations for photo poses and locations. Anna's enthusiasm is very contagious and she is very skilled at her God- given talent. She took over 2-3,000 photos at our wedding, (pre-ceremony, getting ready, wedding party, reception) and she reviewed and edited ALL of them to give us nothing but the BEST of the BEST!! We made a friend in the process. We look forward to her captivating our future moments, ej: pregnancy, etc. You will more thrilled for choosing such an amazing person and passionate photographer to work with. Choose Anna So!!

Anna So Photography 11
    Anna So Photography 23
    Sent on 10/18/2019
  • SueH

Sue · Married on 01/26/2019

Anna was great and very fun to be with. She did our engagement photos; we are not used to posing for photographs and she kept us at ease! Prices are very reasonable and knows all the right spots to take photos too. Can’t wait to see her at our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Allison · Married on 01/26/2019

Literally the BEST

I found Anna after searching the internet for a photographer. Once she did our engagement session, I knew we'd made the right choice. Our choice in photographer was something I wasn't going to cut corners on, and Anna totally delivered. We got our wedding photos back in a timely manner, and they're all amazing. She was everywhere on our wedding day and captured every moment impeccably. The photos are stunning, breath-taking, perfect in every way imaginable. Anna is professional and organized, and it definitely shows the day of your event. I would highly recommend Anna to anyone. Any excuse I can find to take photos, I'll be calling Anna.

Anna So Photography 24
    Anna So Photography 25
    Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Elen

Elen Ockerman · Married on 01/14/2019

Anna was beyond amazing!

Anna was an amazing photographer and did more than just a perfect job taking our wedding pictures and hold the best moments of our big day! We highly recommend her! It was very taugh for us to choose our favorite picture cause they all are!!! Our family and friends who couldnt make it enjoyed it very much as well and askes us who our photographer was ;-)
    Anna you rock :-) THANK YOU

Anna So Photography 26
    Anna So Photography 27
    Anna So Photography 28
    Sent on 01/31/2019
  • William

William Acevedo · Married on 01/05/2019

Theresa and William Wedding

Anna So was amazing everything you can ask from a Photographer on such a special Day, I will recommend her, she is very Professional, friendly. We were extremely happy we hired Anna as our Photographer.

Thank you Anna for making our special day, one that we will never forget...

Theresa and William

Sent on 01/09/2019

Alejandra Fdz T. · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing experience!

When my husband and I saw our wedding portrayed by Anna's photographs we were amazed to see what an amazing wedding we had and we will never forget thanks to Anna's amazing work !! Thank you so much for making that hard part of wedding planning so easy for us .

Sent on 01/03/2019

Adrian Kunkel · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Photographer

Anna was a very professional and courteous photographer to work with. Cant think of anyone better than to take my significant other and mines engagement photos, her eye for lighting is just superb.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Burgundy Niles · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional and Beautiful Photos!

Anna was extremely professional and went above and beyond to capture our big day! She provided a simple payment option and she was easy to get a hold of before our wedding. On the day of, Anna worked with our schedule even when we got behind, she got traditional and unique photos to match our setting and style, and she was such a pleasure to work with! It was such a hot day, but she was constantly on the move making sure she got all of those special shots. We have beautiful photos, and what a great value!! We are so happy we went with Anna, and definitely recommend her for weddings or any special event.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kenny

Kenny · Married on 08/31/2018

Simply awesome!

Anna was awesome and very comfortable to work with from the start! She picked out the best setting for our engagement photos, gave us detailed instructions on our poses and stances, was patient with us when we were late, picked out the best backgrounds, etc. The engagement shoot fully prepared us for our wedding day. Again, she was professional, prompt and kept us on schedule. All of her photos created an awesome time line of events during our day. She knew exactly where and how to pose us, our wedding party and guests. She captured so many candid moments and created everlasting memories for us. My wife and I were shocked she was able to post a "sneak peek" of 135+ photos shortly after our wedding. And we can't believe how beautiful every single photo taken (1,000+) turned out. We are so happy our friends referred Anna to us, and we'd absolutely refer her to anyone looking for a great photographer. Thank you Anna!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/16/2018

My consultation with Anna was great. She is very responsive and professional. I cannot wait to work with her next year. I know my wedding pictures will be everything I hope for. Anna has also helped me with finding other vendors in the area.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Alexa · Married on 05/11/2018

HANDS DOWS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE GAME! Words cannot describe how much we LOVED Anna... when we were first looking for a photographer, it was so hard to chose someone. As soon as we saw Anna’s Work and then had a meeting with her, there was no question she was perfect for the job. This lady goes ABOVE AND BEYOND what you ask of her. ALWAYS early to every meeting, engagement shoots and the wedding. She took the time and traveled with no fee to go look at my venue ahead of time to make sure she was prepared for the actual wedding day. She spent so much time making sure she got the perfect photo and boy does she take amazing photos. She has an eye for backgrounds and details, and she gives you lots of sneak peaks. Anna thank you so much for being the perfect photographer!!!! I will definitely be using her for all my events in the future!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/30/2017

ANNA SO WAS AMAZING!!!
    I highly recommend this company. She is super flexible and offers great deals. Anna did an amazing job for our engagement she was atttentive and responsive as well as accommodating.
    Having these beautiful outstanding pictures to look back at is our memories forever of that special day.
    Thank you Anna.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lana · Married on 12/14/2017

Your photos are something you will look back at for years to come! Choose a skilled and experienced photographer! Anna So is awesome!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Sandy · Married on 10/01/2017

Anna was professional, kind a patient throughout the day. She is an amazing photographer. Book her if you are looking for a wedding photographer in Florida. She travels!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dominique · Married on 09/23/2017

Anna is the total package. Not only is she professional, timely, and honest, she is super fun! She got my husband to laugh and captured his nice smile as opposed to his "posing for the camera" smile. She gave great tips and suggestions on things I never even thought of, so you can tell how much experience she has. I also hired her to take baby photos for my niece, so I've already asked for her services more than once! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Alexandria · Married on 08/01/2017

I was recently a maid of honor for my sisters wedding, we were all blown away by the photographer she hired. Anna So was extremely professional. She ended up turning around an almost nightmare wedding into a blissful stress free one. She made a huge impact on us, and we will always recommend her to our friends and family. If you're looking for a photographer in central Florida or Tampa, definitely contact her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

We were looking for a photographer that could capture pictures for our wedding day that included three parts - tea ceremony, church ceremony, and reception. Anna is a diligent photographer! She worked nearly non-stop from 9am til 11pm capturing every detail. She pushed through the heat during our June wedding in Florida to get beautiful outdoor photos. We chose Anna for her experience with tea ceremonies, a common custom of Asian weddings and also for the style of photography. She was flexible with time, locations, and worked with us to accommodate our budget. She was super responsive throughout the whole process. She does not skimp on pictures nor quality and the turn around time of our online album was quick. To sum it up, Anna is hardworking and a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed if you are considering Anna So Photography!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Mallory · Married on 05/03/2017

I've never done a photo shoot before, but seeing how personable and professional Anna So was at a wedding I attended, I knew I had to hire her for my graduation photos. The day of the shoot was amazing as she is very attentive and has a keen eye for creativity. I couldn't believe how wonderful the pictures were!
    She is hands down the best photographer in the central Florida and Orlando area! I'm so happy to have had the pleasure of working with her!

Sent on 05/30/2017