Anna Skoblikova Reviews

92 Reviews for Anna Skoblikova

• U

Un Hur · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Loving the dress

The dress was amazing, especially due to designer's support I was able to wear perfect dress that perfectly fit me on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Susanna · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Exceptional

It was such a wonderful experience working with Anna. Any and all questions asked were answered quickly. My dress fits me perfectly. And I can’t wait for the day when I walk down the isle in it. It is so beautiful!!! I am in awe of the care taken in making my dress. An absolute delight to purchase my one and only custom made wedding gown from Anna. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Mulcahy · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Just WOW!!!

I was so nervous to buy my dress online. Anna made the process so easy and when the dress finally arrived you could tell how much time she spent on it. I was honestly shocked at how perfect it was. I would have never thought that I would be that over the moon about an online dress. I can not thank her enough for what she did for my wedding day, and all the compliments I received were crazy!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Nadia · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Loved my dress

I ordered my wedding dress being quite stressed about getting it online, but I loved the design and couldn't find the same in stores around. I decided to order and it turned out to be the perfect dress for me! The quality is great, the classic style looks amazing!
    Thank you Anna!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Paulena

Paulena Khorn · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I highly recommend Anna Skoblikova for all dresses/wedding dresses!! I was able to get a sale during CyberMonday and it was a great price for my budget. Communication with Anna was great and she responds quickly and gave me frequent updates as she created my perfect dress. Her detailed instructions for measurements were very easy and she also double checks measurements which is really reassuring knowing that she is truly making the dress carefully and perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa C · Getting married on 10/31/2020

A True Designer!

Anna is truly an artist and a designer! I cannot recommend her enough! She was incredibly patient and responsive as I tried to customize the details of my dress. When I received it a week ago, it took my breath away! So meticulously made, I hardly wanted to touch AND it fit me perfectly!!
    If you want a real designer to create your dreams, Anna is your lady!!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Lucy Green · Getting married on 10/18/2020

The Wedding Dress of my Dreams!

Anna made the most beautiful dress I could ever have hoped for! Every detail was carefully created and the dress is so beautiful, soft and fits perfectly!
    Anna was so helpful to get the right measurements by correspondence and made sure my dress would fit like a dream.
    I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for their dream dress, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Helena Stock · Married on 09/06/2020

Dream dress for dream wedding

The communication with Anna Skoblikova was great. She answered all my questions and considered all my wishes. The dress came in time and fits exactly to my measurements. The material is very high quality and so is the execution.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2020

Lovely throughout my custom dress experience

Anna was a joy to work with. She guaranteed I would have my dress in time and I did. I had her make me a custom wedding dress and she delivered in style and quality. It's a stunning dress and I'm very happy i chose Anna and her team for my special day. She is a very talented designer and my dress is so beautiful .. I took a chance ordering a dress from out of the country with pandemic and doing all the designing though messaging but it went smooth and I couldnt be happier. She is very nice and would highly recommend . I love the dress!!! Thanks everyone who made it happen for my special day. I'm grateful xo love love love my dress . Cant wait to post pictures!!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Susan

Susan Mangar · Married on 08/07/2020

Anna Skoblikova Exclusive handmade Wedding Dresses

Ladies if you have a vision of what you want to look like on your special day, you need to contact Anna! She took my thoughts and needs for my situation and sketched it out exactly! She is open to tweaks, changes and outright awesome advice on what looks great and what wouldn't. She is truly a fashion designer, I LOVE the dress she created for me, it fits like a glove, and it is everything I wanted...Simple, classic, elegant and unique. I would recommend Anna Skoblikova's artistry to anyone who wants a beautiful dress made just for them. Thank you Anna!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Eileen Murphy · Married on 08/06/2020

Amazing time, talent and Energy

I found Anna’a dresses on Pinterest when looking for lace wedding dress ideas. I feel in love with the quality and talent she put into each dress. I’m so blessed by the work, time, and energy she put into making the dress just as I pictured. Everyone has a dream dress and she made mine come true. I truly recommend her work to anyone looking for a special dress that you can call yours!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Jesmyne

Jesmyne Wallace · Married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful to work with

I ordered my dress off Etsy and Anna was so quick to respond. The dress looks exactly like the sketch. She was a wonder to work with. The dress is stunning!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Tomoko

Tomoko Nakamura · Married on 03/10/2020

Perfect dress

Ana and her team are so professional! She always responded to my emails so fast, kept me posted on the progress, and was being flexible on my requests - in the end, I got my perfect wedding dress! I couldn't be happier with my dress, thanks so much Anna for your great work!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jennifer Lien · Married on 03/03/2020

Happy customer

I am very glad I chose to have a custom wedding dress made by Anna. She was great with communicating and sharing updates from the beginning til the end. She was also upfront and accommodating with pricing. I could not find the simple elegant dress I had in mind anywhere online, and so I showed her a series of photos with elements that I appreciated and I described my wishes. She captured all of my requests very well and I was so happy to see the final product. Thank you Anna!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Jacqueline K · Married on 02/29/2020

I got my dream dress!

By far, going with a dress from Anna is the best decision I've made throughout my wedding planning. After having really bad luck with bridal shops not having something worth spending the money on, I decided to take a risk and get something custom. From the start, Anna was so helpful in figuring out exactly what I wanted. I sent inspiration pictures and let her know details that I definitely wanted. I ended up getting the dress of my dreams and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. The dress is high quality and you can tell the amount of care that was taken to create it. On top of that, I don't need to get any alterations because it was made perfectly to my measurements. ALSO, it took maybe all of 3 months from the start of design to actually receiving my dress. It was a pretty simple design, so that may play a factor. But either way, at a traditional dress shop you typically need at least 6 months to order the dress and then another 1-2 months for alterations to be done. It was such a wonderful experience. Please, if you're having a rough time finding "the perfect dress," reach out to Anna. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Filipa

Filipa · Married on 02/09/2020

A Perfect Wedding Dress

After I tried on several dresses in my country none of them was the one. When I found Anna I thought it would be crazy to order my wedding dress by post. So I researched a lot about her, read all the comments on her page, until I decided to send her an email, to which Anna answered me immediately and with all the sympathy. After exposing my doubts and insecurities she was super attentive and answered all my questions, leaving me calmer. He made about 3 different sketches for the intended dress and finally there was the perfect wedding dress! The dress was ordered in January and in April I received it at home. The dress was a silk skirt and a satin silk shirt, it was light as a feather, beautiful! I just had to tighten my skirt a little but it was due to my mistake in the measurements taken by me at home, nothing because of Anna. Everyone praised my dress on my wedding day, and I have even heard several times that it was the most beautiful dress they had ever seen. I highly recommend Anna Skoblikova's work! She is a unique designer of fairytale dresses!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Ashley Abbey · Married on 01/10/2020

Dress of My Dreams

It was difficult for me to find the dress of my dreams as I wanted a long sleeved lace dress that felt a bit bohemian and vintage. I wasn’t having any luck in any bridal shop but on Etsy Anna’s dresses I kept coming back to. I gave her my measurements and she just made the most perfect dress!! It had everything I wanted and she did it in the timeframe she projected. It was absolutely perfect. I get married in one week and I just can’t wait to dance the night away in my dress. Thank you!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Paige

Paige E · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful Dress

I loved my dress so much! Everything about it was perfect and I can’t thank this shop enough for making me the prefect wedding dress! 🖤🖤

Sent on 01/01/2020

Michelle Pujals · Married on 10/22/2019

Beautiful Custom Creation

Anna was a pleasure to work with. Even though she is half the world away, she was very responsive and made the process easy. The dress is gorgeous and I received so many compliments on it. I was looking a blue dress and couldn't find one. She made a beautiful dress especially for me and it fit perfectly.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Angeline

Angeline Keightley · Married on 10/08/2019

Exactly what I wanted .. perfect!

I'll be honest, busying my wedding dress by just providing my measurements was very daunting .. but .. I just couldn't find what I wanted in regular shops with the alterations that I would need within my budget. The colour was gorgeous, the fit was perfect and the detail was exquisite. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I fully trusted Anna and I'm so glad that I did.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Nicole Crowley · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic from start to finish, I would recommend to anyone!

Loved my dress! Anna was very professional, her communication was quick, she made my dress to fit specific requirements, that was really nice. The time from making-shopping-receiving the dress was so impressive! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

The dress I chose is absolutely gorgeous and it fits perfectly. The quality is excellent. All Anna's dresses are really beautiful, handmade AND affordable. Mine is really simple but extremely classy and sexy. She also has wide choice of very sophisticated wedding dresses that look incredibly beautiful.
    Anna is a very talented designer and she is super helpful. She answered all my questions very quickly. The service is great.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kayla Leblanc · Married on 09/09/2019

My dress was magical

Anna made the dress of my dreams for my special day. She was informative and always replied to my questions right away! My dress was tailored to my exact measurements and I didn’t need any extra adjustments once I received it. I would recommend her to anyone. All of her dresses are stunning.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Raqual

Raqual Jones · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding gown

Working with Anna was a wonderful experience, she was able to customize my daughter’s wedding gown to our specifications. When the dress arrived it fit perfectly. From start to finish our experience with this designer was awesome! Thank you Anna Skoblikova for creating the dress of my daughter’s dreams!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Amélie · Married on 08/03/2019

La robe de mes rêves

Je ne trouvais pas la robe que j’avais en tête jusqu’à ce que je découvre la boutique d’Anna. J’ai décidé de lui écrire en lui envoyant une photo de ce que je cherchais. Elle m’a envoyé un croquis et j’ai constaté qu’elle avait déjà compris ce que je cherchais. Commander une robe de mariée en ligne peut être stressant. Cependant, j’ai décidé de faire confiance à Anna et je ne le regrette pas. Elle est très professionnelle, talentueuse, à l’écoute de nos besoins et patiente pour répondre à toutes nos questions. Nous recevons des instructions très claires pour nous aider à prendre les mesures et ma robe est parfaitement ajustée à ma silhouette. Ma robe est confortable, confectionnée avec des tissus de qualité et encore plus belle que j’avais espéré. Elle est arrivée dans le délai prévu et même un peu avant. Je suis entièrement satisfaite de mon expérience et vous recommande Anna Skoblikova sans aucune hésitation 💕

Sent on 07/29/2019