Anna Skoblikova Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• U
    Un Hur Getting married on 03/06/2022

Loving the dress

The dress was amazing, especially due to designer's support I was able to wear perfect dress that perfectly fit me on my wedding day.
  • Libby
    Libby Getting married on 02/04/2022

Dream dress

Like most people I was nervous buying my dress online, but I wanted a particular color that I wouldn't be able to find in a boutique.
    I loved a previous design by Anna and I asked if she could remake it for me in my color. From the beginning communication was wonderful and I never had to wait or wonder (dealing with other vendors, I appreciated this!). I got to make a few changes to the design and even pick out my own lace.
    I just got my dress today and it fits like a GLOVE! I was fully expecting to have to get it tweaked by a tailor, but now I don't think I'll need to. It's amazing that it fits so perfectly just from sending my measurements. The quality of the silk is beautiful and has such an elegant drape. The details of the dress construction are immaculate. It has surpassed my expectations and feels higher quality than some of the $5000 dresses I tried on in boutiques.
    The dress was packaged so that it was water-tight and it arrived to my home in the US in less than two weeks. I am so happy to have my dress now and it was a great experience!
    B Post Getting married on 10/31/2021

Perfection

I stumbled across Anna when a wedding dress designer I wanted originally blew me off and ignored me. Just from her dresses alone I knew I wanted to work with her. Her reviews are all outstanding and after working with her I can see why. The whole experience was amazing! Any questions I had during the process were answered immediately. It was really neat to see updated progress shots through every stage of making my perfect dress!! Also the price for her dresses are so reasonable! I received a custom made wedding dress below my budget. The quality is out of this world. Hand beaded, delicate lace, every detail was taken into account with the finest care and precision. I want to find an excuse just to buy another dress. Working with Anna was my favorite part of the wedding planning! I would post photos but my wedding was postponed due to COVID-19. Overall rating 10/10! 5STARS! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
    Susanna Married on 09/25/2021

Exceptional

It was such a wonderful experience working with Anna. Any and all questions asked were answered quickly. My dress fits me perfectly. And I can’t wait for the day when I walk down the isle in it. It is so beautiful!!! I am in awe of the care taken in making my dress. An absolute delight to purchase my one and only custom made wedding gown from Anna. Thank you so much!!!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 09/12/2021

Ohne großem Aufwand

Sehr einfache und unkomplizierte Abwicklung der persönlichen Wünsche und Änderungen beim Kleid.
  • Lieke
    Lieke H. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful wedding dress

Anna and her team helped me very well. She answered my questions I had in the beginning (because it was quite exciting buying a dress online). After receiving several photo's of fabric, I decided to order a sample. Anna started with the sketches, two versions were made, and I took my measurements, and within a few weeks they started making my dress. During that period I was in contact with Anna and her team and I have received updates and pictures. And if I had any questions I received a quick answer. It turned out to be a beautiful dress, I made minimal adjustments at home and can't wait to wear it during our wedding.
    Vero Married on 09/03/2021

Awesome purchase

Pregnant and super late for any dress (a little more than a month before the wedding), I purchased one beautiful dress from Anna.

It is really beautifully done, she totally saved my wedding.
    I love it!

Vero Married on 09/03/2021

Awesome purchase

It is really beautifully done, she totally saved my wedding.
    I love it!

Danielle Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing Dress

Anna did everything I could have ever wanted with this dress. Altered little things that I wanted and it was shipped quickly and she sent updates while it was being made. Totally recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria W. Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful and high-quality custom wedding dress at a great value

I commissioned a custom wedding dress from Anna based on one of her stunning designs from her Etsy store (also featured on her atelier's Russian website). The original design was basically my dream dress - I had tried on other dresses in salons, but none had all of the features I wanted. I emailed Anna to express interest in ordering a custom dress and she immediately responded to talk through the custom dressmaking process. Anna worked with me meticulously every step of the way to make sure I was getting the dress I wanted. During the initial sketch process, I was asked to send some photos so she could get a sense of my body type and coloring, and Anna made some really great suggestions of how she could modify the dress design to best flatter my feature and complexion. When it was time to send measurements, Anna was extremely meticulous. Her instructions for taking measurements were exceptionally clear (including photos for where to hold the measuring tape) and when measurements looked off, she was very proactive about asking me to redo them. If you work with her, I recommend sending photos of the measurement process, as she suggests in her instructions - I think this helped get accurate measurements. Once measurements were submitted, Anna sent some final sketches and suggestions for how to modify the dress based on my measurements.

One of the things I like best about Anna's process is that she always offered several suggestions and explained why she made each one based on my body type. I always felt like I had room to ask questions, and that she was ultimately willing to listen to my preferences. The actual dressmaking process took several months to complete, but Anna was great about sending progress pics and offering a fairly accurate timeline for the dress' completion.

When I received my dress, it was better than I imagined. The fabrics Anna used were of extremely high quality, and the craftsmanship of the dress was fantastic. The finished piece needed minimal alterations. It just needed to be taken in slightly at the waist and at the sleeves because I have been losing some weight before the wedding.

If you order from Anna (as from any dressmakers located abroad), I recommend giving yourself plenty of time for the process. I inquired about the dress in mid-November and received it at the beginning of April, so the process took almost five months from initiation to receipt. (I did take a while to get the measurements correct, so this slowed down the timeline somewhat, as did the winter holidays.) I recommend asking about expedited shipping as well. I hadn't realized an express option was available, so my dress shipped through the Russian post, which is reliable, but slow (the dress took nearly 4 weeks to arrive). My dress got stuck at customs due to COVID delays and the tracking info stopped updating, so I had one or two nervewracking weeks where I was worried my dress had gotten lost. For such an important part of a bride's wedding day, express shipping is a small price to pay for peace of mind.

In all, I would highly recommend Anna's services to anyone interested in ordering a custom dress. The dress I received was of exquisite quality with natural fabrics, and it fit my body and style perfectly. I got all of this for hundreds (and maybe thousands) of dollars less than I would have at a salon. I'll post pictures here after my wedding in July.

• Kell
    Kell R. Married on 07/24/2021

Anna is an amazing designer

The dress I received from Anna is about the only thing that went perfectly for my wedding this year. She helped with resources to measure myself and kept me updated on the progress of my dress. Shipping took pretty long but Anna’s whole process was so easy. I would definitely recommend to a friend
  • Laura
    Laura R. Married on 06/12/2021

The Perfect Dress!

Anna was absolutely incredible to work with! Due to unique circumstances I had to order my dress online and had very little time before my wedding to make any adjustments. Anna took down very thorough measurements. The dress fit perfectly, and it was exactly what I had dreamed of. Anna was extremely responsive to messages, and was proactive in reaching out to me. She is amazing!
  • Maddie
    Maddie M. Married on 06/11/2021

Just WOW!!!

I was so nervous to buy my dress online. Anna made the process so easy and when the dress finally arrived you could tell how much time she spent on it. I was honestly shocked at how perfect it was. I would have never thought that I would be that over the moon about an online dress. I can not thank her enough for what she did for my wedding day, and all the compliments I received were crazy!
  • Kim
    Kim M. Married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I’m getting married for the second time in Mexico and was looking for a breezy light wedding dress that was not to formal and I found it with Anna!!! She was understanding, helpful and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING with the whole process! The dress is truly amazing and like a fairy tale!! I can’t say how amazing this dress is!
    Elodie C. Married on 05/22/2021

Fabulous expérience!

Anna helps me to create the dress perfect for me.
    She was very helpfull and understanding.
    I'm dying to wear it.
    Thanks a lot.
    Nadia Married on 05/06/2021

Loved my dress

I ordered my wedding dress being quite stressed about getting it online, but I loved the design and couldn't find the same in stores around. I decided to order and it turned out to be the perfect dress for me! The quality is great, the classic style looks amazing!
    Thank you Anna!
  • Heather
    Heather S. Married on 04/25/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Stunning bodysuit! I wore it under my skirt! The top is a sturdy and stretchy material. It's a perfect fit and I will also be comfortable on my wedding day! Beautiful AND comfortable! The production was quite quick but then the shipping was delayed because of covid and it being an international package and Anna communicated with me the entire time and was there for me whenever I needed her or had questions. I HIGHLY recommend this shop to everyone!
  • Sofie
    Sofie F. Married on 04/04/2021

The most beautiful dress and wonderful service!

I found the most beautiful dress on Annas website, and contacted her for more information. She responded quickly, answering all my questions and sending me extra pictures and a video of the dress in question. I only fell more in love with the dress and Anna was great, helping with additional customizations, so I could get the dress I dreamed of.
    The dress arrived within 3 weeks from shipping with tracking, and with safe packaging. The dress is just perfect, beautifully sown with great care for details! I cant wait to wear it at my wedding :)
    Hanna T. Married on 02/10/2021

Nice experience!

It's been nice working with Anna and she's been very helpful and accommodative. I especially enjoyed being able to request a specific color and fabric for my ordered item, which makes the upcoming wedding even more special.
    Scarlet Married on 01/01/2021

Beautiful quality and service

I had an all around stressful wedding experience, but Anna absolutely helped make my day beautiful. The dress needed slight alteration, but it otherwise looked stunning. The fabric is stunning, detailed, and very comfortable. We had some shipping issues, but Anna stayed on top of it and in contact with me the whole time. Would absolutely recommend and would purchase again from her.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/31/2020

A True Designer!

Anna is truly an artist and a designer! I cannot recommend her enough! She was incredibly patient and responsive as I tried to customize the details of my dress. When I received it a week ago, it took my breath away! So meticulously made, I hardly wanted to touch AND it fit me perfectly!!
    If you want a real designer to create your dreams, Anna is your lady!!!
    Lucy G. Married on 10/18/2020

The Wedding Dress of my Dreams!

Anna made the most beautiful dress I could ever have hoped for! Every detail was carefully created and the dress is so beautiful, soft and fits perfectly!
    Anna was so helpful to get the right measurements by correspondence and made sure my dress would fit like a dream.
    I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for their dream dress, you will not be disappointed!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

Anna made the dress of my dreams! It was literally everything I had ever wanted. The quality of the dress was spectacular.
    Helena S. Married on 09/06/2020

Dream dress for dream wedding

The communication with Anna Skoblikova was great. She answered all my questions and considered all my wishes. The dress came in time and fits exactly to my measurements. The material is very high quality and so is the execution.
  • Grace
    Grace D. Married on 08/15/2020

Love my dress!

Perfect fit and it came on time for my wedding! Exactly what the pictures looked like!