Anna Skoblikova Reviews

Anna Skoblikova 7
  • Susan

Susan Mangar · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Anna Skoblikova Exclusive handmade Wedding Dresses

Ladies if you have a vision of what you want to look like on your special day, you need to contact Anna! She took my thoughts and needs for my situation and sketched it out exactly! She is open to tweaks, changes and outright awesome advice on what looks great and what wouldn't. She is truly a fashion designer, I LOVE the dress she created for me, it fits like a glove, and it is everything I wanted...Simple, classic, elegant and unique. I would recommend Anna Skoblikova's artistry to anyone who wants a beautiful dress made just for them. Thank you Anna!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jacqueline K · Getting married on 02/29/2020

I got my dream dress!

By far, going with a dress from Anna is the best decision I've made throughout my wedding planning. After having really bad luck with bridal shops not having something worth spending the money on, I decided to take a risk and get something custom. From the start, Anna was so helpful in figuring out exactly what I wanted. I sent inspiration pictures and let her know details that I definitely wanted. I ended up getting the dress of my dreams and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. The dress is high quality and you can tell the amount of care that was taken to create it. On top of that, I don't need to get any alterations because it was made perfectly to my measurements. ALSO, it took maybe all of 3 months from the start of design to actually receiving my dress. It was a pretty simple design, so that may play a factor. But either way, at a traditional dress shop you typically need at least 6 months to order the dress and then another 1-2 months for alterations to be done. It was such a wonderful experience. Please, if you're having a rough time finding "the perfect dress," reach out to Anna. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Nicole Crowley · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic from start to finish, I would recommend to anyone!

Loved my dress! Anna was very professional, her communication was quick, she made my dress to fit specific requirements, that was really nice. The time from making-shopping-receiving the dress was so impressive! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

The dress I chose is absolutely gorgeous and it fits perfectly. The quality is excellent. All Anna's dresses are really beautiful, handmade AND affordable. Mine is really simple but extremely classy and sexy. She also has wide choice of very sophisticated wedding dresses that look incredibly beautiful.
    Anna is a very talented designer and she is super helpful. She answered all my questions very quickly. The service is great.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Amélie · Married on 08/03/2019

La robe de mes rêves

Je ne trouvais pas la robe que j’avais en tête jusqu’à ce que je découvre la boutique d’Anna. J’ai décidé de lui écrire en lui envoyant une photo de ce que je cherchais. Elle m’a envoyé un croquis et j’ai constaté qu’elle avait déjà compris ce que je cherchais. Commander une robe de mariée en ligne peut être stressant. Cependant, j’ai décidé de faire confiance à Anna et je ne le regrette pas. Elle est très professionnelle, talentueuse, à l’écoute de nos besoins et patiente pour répondre à toutes nos questions. Nous recevons des instructions très claires pour nous aider à prendre les mesures et ma robe est parfaitement ajustée à ma silhouette. Ma robe est confortable, confectionnée avec des tissus de qualité et encore plus belle que j’avais espéré. Elle est arrivée dans le délai prévu et même un peu avant. Je suis entièrement satisfaite de mon expérience et vous recommande Anna Skoblikova sans aucune hésitation 💕

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Shelly

Shelly Tong · Married on 07/06/2019

An online wedding dress designer you can trust

After looking through many Etsy bridal shops, I selected Anna’s because of her classic designs with unique touches.

She was very helpful and communicative as I decided which of her designs I wanted to customize. I ultimately chose the Enigma dress because I adored the detailed embroidery and feminine, intricate sleeves.

Anna was attentive and helpful in making adjustments to the underlay of the dress to meet my modesty standards. The final product looked purposeful and stylish, rather than just trying to “cover up.”

I also loved the value of this dress. Based on the bridal boutiques I went to, “affordable” wedding dresses were ~$2000-2500. I wanted a dress that fit my style and look, but I didn’t want to spend quite that much on a dress that I a) wasn’t completely in love with, and b) was likely only going to wear once. I took a calculated risk by ordering a custom dress online with Anna. It was so worth it though, because the end result was me getting my dream dress AND staying within my budget. And honestly, with the craftsmanship that went into making this dress, it could easily have cost ~3000-3500 at a bridal boutique. My dress was tailor made to fit my measurements though!

I highly recommend Anna’s services because she is very professional and accommodating. She’s open to hearing any of your questions and input. And she will take good care of you.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Louise Bell · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience

Who knew that wedding dresses purchased online could be end so well? Clear instructions as to how to take measurements, well priced for the quality, and more beautiful than I could have pictured.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Anya Proctor · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent Dress Maker and Service!

Anna sewed me a beautiful wedding dress that was exactly as pictured, and to my specifications. I asked for long sleeves which was no problem for her. She gave me updates and made sure my measurements were correct. She helped me located the shipping progress when it appeared to be lost in transit. I received it promptly. Fantastic service and garment.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Anna Skoblikova 8

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly enjoyed working with Anna and her team. She is very talented.

Sent on 07/25/2018

mary · Married on 09/22/2018

my dress is so beautiful , she is perfect.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Mirka · Married on 09/07/2018

Anna is an absolute delight to work with! She made my dream dress come true and worked so hard on making sure to get everything right! Even though I was on the other side of the world she made the dress perfect! Thank you, Anna, for everything!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Laura · Married on 08/24/2018

The dress turned out perfect and Anna was so easy to work with and very thorough.

Sanna · Married on 08/18/2018

Her dresses don't just look amazing. They feel amazing as well. The quality and details are outstanding and far better then anything I've tried in any wedding store. She also for no cost made me a new blouse when the first one didn't really fit me and she walked miles for me to be happy. I strongly recommend Anna and her team! Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2018

I was very skeptical about buying a wedding dress online, but I’m so glad that I did! Anna was prompt and responsive and she was able to adjust the details of the dress to make it more modest in the back. She took the time to proof the measurements and found one of my measurements to be sketchy. After consulting with her team, she reached out to ask for a new measurement (sure enough, I messed it up). I am grateful for her attention to detail! Definitely purchase a dress from Anna, and feel free to reach out to me directly if you feel the need to ask additional questions about my experience!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Nora · Married on 07/21/2018

It was a great contact and all the conversations brought solutions. The dress itself was as expected beautiful ! My wedding dress and really the most beautiful dress I could have !

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 9
    Anna Skoblikova 10

Johanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Where can I start. I was in doubt to order a dress for the most important day of my life.Anna is amazing and talented, she worked with me from start to finish, sending me pictures of the progress. Anna is very prompt and responsive. I asked so many questions and she always responded quick and kindly. The dress is beautiful. The material is so delicate and neat, it fit really good. The pictures do not justice, in person is ever more beautiful. I love this dress so much. I cant what to wear it. Thank you so much Anna

angie · Married on 06/16/2018

I would like to thank Anna for the great communication and the amazing wedding dress and veil she created for me. My dress arrived on time, it is made with excellent craftsmanship, the materials are very elegant and high quality and it fits perfect. The color of the dress is unique and very romantic and the whole outfit has a vintage air! although I found it risky to order my wedding dress online, it is the best decision I made to select and trust Anna, because I couldn't find a better dress anywhere else. I highly recommend this designer and couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Carrie · Married on 06/07/2018

As expected it was nerve wrenching to buy a wedding dress I never tried on. But when itcame it was perfect!!! I go so many compliments on my dress and it was everything I could have ever asked for. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 11
    Anna Skoblikova 12

Sophie · Married on 05/19/2018

Perfect. Best dress for best day of my life

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 13
    Anna Skoblikova 14

Linda · Married on 05/19/2018

Anna was amazing to work with, she listens and cares about your input. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. My dress was beautifully made; I made multiple suggestions and changes along the way and Anna was very open to receiving my thoughts. I would recommend her shop!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 15
    Anna Skoblikova 16
  • Z

zivkovic · Married on 04/15/2018

Very nice work, quality materials, and great customer service. I recommend 100% and I will order again!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 17
    Anna Skoblikova 18

Karen · Married on 02/04/2018

Anna was amazing! She made my dream wedding dress in just under 5 weeks and was incredibly responsive and adaptable. I didn’t even have to alter the dress. The quality of the lace and make of the dress was great, all my friends are amazed at the fact that I did all of this online, but it really is a testament to Anna’s talent and abilities to be able to deliver something amazing from a few pictures and words.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 19
    Anna Skoblikova 20
    Anna Skoblikova 21

Charlotte · Married on 01/18/2018

It’s even more perfect than I thought it would be. Thank you Anna!!!

Anna Skoblikova 22

Keila · Married on 01/13/2018

I wanted a very specific dress for my wedding and I went to several wedding dress boutiques and I did not like any of the dresses. When I saw Anna's dresses I fell in love. I was a bit hesitant because I wouldn't be trying on my dress before ordering it but Anna made me feel so comfortable. My fiance did all my measurements and unfortunately he messed one of those measurements, but, Anna caught it and asked me to check again! I couldn't believe how well she knew measurements. She truly knows exactly what she is doing. Throughout the whole process she was so responsive and professional, which I really appreciated. When I got my dress I was immediately smitten. I couldn't believe the quality and the way it fit. It was truly my dream dress for my wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Anna Skoblikova 23

Charrisa · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful wedding dress! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018