Anna Skoblikova Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Savannah M. Getting married on 09/17/2023

Excellent Custom Wedding Dress

Anna worked very hard to create a gorgeous custom dress for my wedding. From start to finish she was very easy to work with and communicated updates regularly. She was always willing to make any adjustments I requested along the way, which made me feel very comfortable with the process. The dress turned out exactly how I envisioned it and the quality is excellent!
    Christie S. Married on 12/02/2022

Anna is amazing

It was a pleasure working with Anna. She was so helpful and was able to send me my bodysuit and skirt fitted in the very short time frame I had of less than 2 months. It was beautiful and I highly recommend her
    Miranda K. Married on 10/08/2022

I got my dream dress!

I was nervous to buy a dress online but after trying on a few dresses in person I knew what kind of fit I wanted but I just couldn’t find the right style. Then I saw this dress on Etsy and it was exactly what I wanted and at half the price of what I tried on in person. I took a chance and went with it. Anna was very easy to work with and willing to let me change anything I wanted. She even sent me pictures of lace to choose from. I sent her my measurements with some pictures and I think it fits great! It’s easy to move in and very comfortable I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dress!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ilaria
    Ilaria Married on 10/03/2022

The dress of my dreams

The dress of my dreams. Comfortable, warm, of the highest quality and that totally represented me. You did a wonderful job Anna. Really compliments also from my seamstress aunts. I will never thank you enough. I would never take it off. You are a special professional, very sweet and correct.
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan K. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

EXCELLENT quality, value and customer service!

I found Anna Skoblikova and her work on etsy. After extensive research on many other dress makers, I settled on Anna Skoblikova because her reviews were fantastic, her website design was great too. Boy, am I glad I trusted the reviews for her! Anna (and her team) was very responsive via email and etsy messenger, which was crucial as we communicated throughout the process of building a 100% custom wedding gown. They were transparent throughout the process (cost, materials, shipping, etc). And my wedding dress was the most gorgeous piece of clothing I had ever laid my eyes on! I got so many compliments and people telling me it was the most beautiful dress they'd ever seen! The quality was absolutely impeccable and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a custom gown.
    Kimberlynn A. Married on 09/16/2022

Perfection

This dress was everything I was looking for. I wanted something with long sleeves, a higher neck line, and a flowy feel for the bottom. This dress was exactly what I wanted. The dress is two pieces- a high quality, stretchy but very flattering, lace leotard that zips up the back as well as latches at the bottom and the skirt was beautifully layered with closures in the back. I requested to have the silk layer added to reduce the risk of any transparency but honestly I don’t even think I needed it! The measurements that you take, if you follow them exactly, will give you the perfect fitting dress. I had a few alterations made to the bodice such as the sleeve tightness toward the wrist as well as shortening the skirt. In fear of the skirt being too long I over estimated the length but it wasn’t a problem, I had alterations to slightly shorten it. I also had a small beaded belt added to just give the dress a little sparkle. This dress was beautiful, and everything I wanted for my wedding. It was so pretty and elegant as well as comfortable. I would highly recommend this dress.
    Marina I. Married on 08/01/2022

Absolutely amazing dress

I recently purchased a wedding dress from Anna. WOW!!! That is all I have to say. Anna was great in every way. She replied immediately to all my e-mails and made any changes that I wanted. She updated me throughout the whole process by sending e-mails with photos of my dress. When the dress arrived it was perfect! It was beautiful, of great quality and it fits perfectly. I am so glad I found Anna. I highly recommend Anna to everyone.
  • Irene
    Irene T. Married on 08/01/2022

Great dress

Beautiful custom dress made to my measurements!
  • Trisha
    Trisha L. Married on 06/04/2022

Anna’s Custom Wedding Dress

I honestly don't even know where you start! Thank you so much for creating a dress even better than my dreams and for not only giving me 'the moment' with my dress but a moment every single time I saw my friends and family! Working with you and getting to know you has been such a pleasure. I am in awe of your amazing talent and this process has been on of the best experiences of my life. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. The dress fit perfectly and was tripled so well. The wedding day was magical and I feel so honored and proud to wear a custom Anna Skoblikova dress during one of the most special moments of my life, with all the happy memories with you creating it all built in! I can't tell you how amazing you have made me fell and I am so grateful for your time, talent and generosity.
    Alexandra N. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible gown for less than half of the price of boutique

I cannot say enough good things about this designer. I was shopping on a budget and all bridal boutiques wanted over 3k for poor quality gowns. I ordered directly from Anna Skoblikova website and they CUSTOM SEWN a gown for me for fraction of the price. They used premium quality materials, tailored the gown according to my measurements, and even sent me photo updates as my gown was being made and all of that was included in the price of the gown listed on the site. They’re able to do some some design customizations for free as well as long as it doesn’t include additional fabric/material (if it does you may have a minor price adjustment which they will notify you of). I highly recommend this designer
    K. A. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lovely, professional, attentive vendor and a beautiful dress

Anna was wonderful to work with. I live in a remote area with no access to any kind of wedding dress shop. My only option was to order online, and it had to be a pretty sure bet, because even professional alterations were not an option. I found Anna's "Bonita" dress on Etsy, and loved it. Her reviews were very positive too, and with good reason! She worked very closely with me, and was so flexible and generous in making the changes I needed to make to the design. Yes, it is a bit stressful to do the measuring and communicating from a distance with one shot at it working, but Anna was very attentive and communicative.

Take your measurements carefully. When the dress arrived, I did have a small problem with the fit of the body suit (probably a measurement mistake), but was able to have a "mom" fix it! 😀 The dress was beautiful, and I still wear the body suit for special occasions! The skirt was so lovely, I'm sad I can't wear that more often too!
  • U
    Un Hur Married on 03/06/2022

Loving the dress

The dress was amazing, especially due to designer's support I was able to wear perfect dress that perfectly fit me on my wedding day.
  • Libby
    Libby Married on 02/04/2022

Dream dress

Like most people I was nervous buying my dress online, but I wanted a particular color that I wouldn't be able to find in a boutique.
    I loved a previous design by Anna and I asked if she could remake it for me in my color. From the beginning communication was wonderful and I never had to wait or wonder (dealing with other vendors, I appreciated this!). I got to make a few changes to the design and even pick out my own lace.
    I just got my dress today and it fits like a GLOVE! I was fully expecting to have to get it tweaked by a tailor, but now I don't think I'll need to. It's amazing that it fits so perfectly just from sending my measurements. The quality of the silk is beautiful and has such an elegant drape. The details of the dress construction are immaculate. It has surpassed my expectations and feels higher quality than some of the $5000 dresses I tried on in boutiques.
    The dress was packaged so that it was water-tight and it arrived to my home in the US in less than two weeks. I am so happy to have my dress now and it was a great experience!
    J Dominique Married on 01/06/2022

Absolutely Fantastic

Anna was spot on with her interpretation of the dress we wanted. It was a perfect fit and was completed in a timely manner.
    Hannah Married on 12/10/2021

She was Incredible!!!

Anna helped create my dream dress and custom fit it to a T! She even helped me do it on such a short notice, and we were in contact every step of the way. I’m so thankful for her, her skill, and her constant communication. It made me feel so confident buying online!
    Deborah G. Married on 11/19/2021

Dream Wedding Dress!

Anna customized a wedding dress to my liking and I absolutely fell in love with it. Would highly recommend her to anyone who is searching for a beautiful wedding gown.
    Bp Married on 10/31/2021

Perfection

I stumbled across Anna when a wedding dress designer I wanted originally blew me off and ignored me. Just from her dresses alone I knew I wanted to work with her. Her reviews are all outstanding and after working with her I can see why. The whole experience was amazing! Any questions I had during the process were answered immediately. It was really neat to see updated progress shots through every stage of making my perfect dress!! Also the price for her dresses are so reasonable! I received a custom made wedding dress below my budget. The quality is out of this world. Hand beaded, delicate lace, every detail was taken into account with the finest care and precision. I want to find an excuse just to buy another dress. Working with Anna was my favorite part of the wedding planning! I would post photos but my wedding was postponed due to COVID-19. Overall rating 10/10! 5STARS! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
  • April
    April R. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly Recommend

Wow! I was a little anxious about ordering from a website overseas because it was such an important purchase. I had nothing to worry about! The company communicated promptly, answered my questions, collected the needed info from us, and kept in touch. The wedding dress for my daughter arrived in the time frame stated up front, and it is gorgeous. The craftsmanship is excellent.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra H. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful Custom Dress

I looked through so many vendors trying to find a simple long sleeve lace dress with normal neckline, every lace dress I found was either turtleneck neckline or one that went down to your belly button! Frustrated, I started browsing etsy for a custom dress and came across
    Anna Skoblikova. She was within my budget, and her portfolio was gorgeous. She was very responsive, detailed instructions on measurements and it came out perfect, I didn't need any alterations when it arrived. Absolutely beautiful dress and gorgeous work, would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress.
    Katina A. Married on 10/16/2021

Five Stars

Anna was absolutely incredible and the dress was more beautiful than I ever imagined. I definitely procrastinated getting a dress and Anna worked hard to get it done in a couple of days so she could ship it in time to get to me. She was in constant communication with me and so easy to work with. I felt absolutely beautiful on my special day, all thanks to Anna! The dress fit me like a glove and was definitely custom made. I do not have enough wonderful things to say about her and the wedding dress. I would 100% recommend Anna and her products.
  • Gemma
    Gemma L. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning designs, faultless service, speedy delivery

Anna worked tirelessly from start to finish, suggesting ideas, sharing stunning hand-drawn dress designs (there were six in total) and delivering bang on time - all through the pandemic. Anna remained in contact throughout and I couldn’t fault the service. I can’t recommend her enough. Thank you so much Anna. You made our day so special.
    Gemma L. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect, beautiful, exquisite, intricate, faultless

Where do I start? Anna and her team were so thorough from the very start, pulling out all the stops to make my vision come to life. I had a delicate Chantilly lace wedding dress and four tulle bridesmaid dresses in various dusky pink and caramel shades to match the autumnal theme. I highly recommend.
    Susanna Married on 09/25/2021

Exceptional

It was such a wonderful experience working with Anna. Any and all questions asked were answered quickly. My dress fits me perfectly. And I can’t wait for the day when I walk down the isle in it. It is so beautiful!!! I am in awe of the care taken in making my dress. An absolute delight to purchase my one and only custom made wedding gown from Anna. Thank you so much!!!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 09/12/2021

Ohne großem Aufwand

Sehr einfache und unkomplizierte Abwicklung der persönlichen Wünsche und Änderungen beim Kleid.
  • Lieke
    Lieke H. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful wedding dress

Anna and her team helped me very well. She answered my questions I had in the beginning (because it was quite exciting buying a dress online). After receiving several photo's of fabric, I decided to order a sample. Anna started with the sketches, two versions were made, and I took my measurements, and within a few weeks they started making my dress. During that period I was in contact with Anna and her team and I have received updates and pictures. And if I had any questions I received a quick answer. It turned out to be a beautiful dress, I made minimal adjustments at home and can't wait to wear it during our wedding.
illustration stars