Anna Perevertaylo Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Trang
    Trang N. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anna made our dream come true!!

Anna was incredible to work with, and we are so glad to have chosen her as our wedding photographer! Although our engagement session was the first time my fiancé and I have ever done a photoshoot, Anna made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Not only did she teach us how to pose, she also made sure we don't feel self-conscious with everyone else around us. Our shoot location was packed with people but just by looking at her pictures, you would think we were the only ones there. She's friendly, warm and is so focused on getting the best shots. Her artistic vision is one-of-a-kind and her work ethics is awesome. She is truly someone you can count on to capture you in the best light. We can't wait to have her back for our wedding day!
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 11/05/2021

Best Wedding Photographer!

I came across Anna’s Instagram and knew I had to book her for our wedding. We had to postpone our wedding twice and she was extremely understanding and accommodating. Anna is extremely friendly, warm, and incredible to work with. She made us feel comfortable and helped us with how to pose. Her work is beautiful, light and airy and she was able to capture all the details and got all the shots we wanted. My husband and I and our entire family were in awe when we received our wedding photos and album! We are beyond happy we chose Anna as our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions for our wedding day. She’s truly the best photographer!!
    Amy C. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing photographer

Anna was amazing. I loved the photos for my wedding. I was planning it when everyone was replanning their weddings and all the photographers I knew were booked. I found her on instagram and I’m so glad I did. She was so nice, easy to work with, made us feel comfortable and everything else you could want from a wedding photographer. I’m OBSESSED with my photos. If you’re debating hiring her do it! I found she was very similarly priced as other photographers as well.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Taylor M. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding photographer

From the moment we met Anna I knew I wanted to work with her. She’s more than an amazing photographer she’s knowledgeable in the industry. We are absolutely obsessed with our pictures and get so many compliments!!
    We will be using Anna is the future without a doubt! 1000/10
    Best experience ever & best pictures ever!!
    Janeth Married on 08/21/2021

Incredibly Fantastic

What can I say other than Anna is ‘outstanding’ A++++ having you capture moments those emotions and smile, the crying and hugging, was captured in perfect moment.
    Now we have something that to look back on and treasure forever, is SO incredibly special.
    Anna and her partner Zach captured our day perfectly. We could not be happier with the end result and we would happily recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making our day so special and giving us amazing photos to remember our day with for years to come.
    We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures too taken by Anna. She is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. Not only she's beautiful outside she is definitely beautiful inside. Our pictures all turned out beautifully! You will absolutely love your experience with Anna!
    Cristina M. Married on 06/26/2021

An amazing choice!

I don’t remember how we found Anna but I am so grateful that we did. Anna is such an amazing person and photographer. She absolutely lights up any room and makes you feel so confident and comfortable. My Now husband and I had been together for 10 years and had never have professional photos done. We first met Anna for an engagement shoot and were beyond thrilled with her work. Photography was one of the most important things for our big day, as its the photos and the memories (and the marriage of course!) that last forever. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and I am so grateful to Anna for capturing it so perfectly. She has various packages available, we chose the one with 8 hour coverage and came with a wedding book. I would choose Anna again 100 times over and anyone would be lucky to have her for any of their photography needs!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/15/2021

Best wedding photographer!!!

Anna was absolutely amazing!! She definitely made our wedding! Her second shooter was great also! My husband loved him!! If you hire her for your wedding you will not be disappointed! Love her so sweet and her work is amazing!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 05/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anna is a DREAM come true!

I came across Anna's Instagram and knew I had to have her as our photographer. Love is in the details... and the quality of her work, elegant style, and natural talent embodies just that. She photographed our engagement shoot in South Lake Tahoe and photographed our wedding in Sacramento. She was happy to travel for us, and more than willing to do whatever she needed to do (hoping guardrails, hiking etc.) to get the perfect shots. She was also very gracious and accommodating with our one year postponement.

Anna is a great communicator and super easy to work with. She will make you feel beautiful and confident in front of the camera. She is genuine, professional, and a joy to be around. Her and her second shooter, Zach, are a dynamic duo. We feel so honored to have had them capture such a special time in our lives.

Even after the wedding Anna has been great. She sent us teasers just 3 days after the wedding and went the extra mile by delivering us hundreds of more photos much sooner than the expected turn-around time. She also created a stunning photo book for us to remember the day.

Anna is a true artist and I cannot say enough good things about her! She beautifully captured memories and details that will last us a lifetime. THANK YOU ANNA!!!
    Nikole B. Married on 01/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Flexible Shoot with Quick Turnaround!

Anna was so great for our recent engagement shoot! We had originally planned to take pictures near Lake Tahoe in the snow but after a really dry winter, I began to panic. Three days before our shoot, I emailed Anna late at night asking what she thought. She responded quickly and was so flexible and accommodating of our last minute location change! She was fun to work with and made us both feel relaxed. Even better, she was able to get our gallery to us within a WEEK of shooting! So grateful! A few days ago, we just happened to find out that she took the engagement photos for my fiance's cousin also! Fun coincidence. If we weren't doing a destination wedding, we'd definitely ask Anna to take our wedding photos too!
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle L. Married on 09/12/2020

Anna is incredible!

Anna is a ray of sunlight! Her positive attitude and willingness to get the right shot is what makes her so special. She pays attention to detail and captures all the right moments. Hiring Anna is a must! She is the best photographer out there!
    Krysta Married on 08/22/2020

The Perfect Day!

Anna is the BEST!!! She did an amazing job taking photos for both our engagement and wedding! She is kind, easy to work with, and so talented. We appreciated her responsiveness, flexibility and willingness to accommodate our needs during covid. This included a venue change, adding a second shooter, and staying longer than originally planned. Our wedding day was perfect and we will cherish our photos forever! Her albums are amazing and were perfect gifts for our parents. Thank you for everything!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 08/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Vendor of Our Wedding!

Choosing Anna to be a part of our special day and photograph our wedding was hands down the BEST decision we made and I am so in awe of our wedding photos! After looking at over 50 local photographers in Colorado, I stumbled across Anna's Instagram profile and instantly knew I had to have her as our wedding photographer. Her fine art photography is exquisite, light, airy, full of romance and attention to detail, and effectively and creatively captures the connection between people. After reaching out to see if she would be interested in flying in to do a destination wedding in Colorado, she responded quickly with enthusiasm and thorough details on her packages, pricing, and availability.

Throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding, Anna was professional, friendly, responsive, attentive, and open to all of my ideas and requests. She made sure to ask intentional questions about our photo shot list, offer suggestions on timing and preparation for the big day, and was always very positive and helpful. We decided to add on Anna's second shooter, Zack, only a few months out from the wedding and I couldn't be happier with her recommendation and the additional coverage we received because of him.

When the pandemic hit, Anna was very responsive and agreeable to switching dates from May to August. I know it must have been challenging for her to switch flights, hotel reservations, rental car reservations, etc., not to mention the added stress of arranging for child care for her family at home. However, she never once showed anything but kindness and support to me and I thoroughly appreciate her grace and flexibility. She was a calming presence in an otherwise stressful and overwhelming moment.

The day of our wedding was PERFECT. Anna and Zack arrived early and immediately jumped in to setting up shots and getting us ready. One of my favorite things about Anna is that she sees the photograph she wants to take in her mind and curates it in reality, instead of photographing whatever is just happening. I loved her attention to detail, her ability to direct us on where to stand and how to pose and what to adjust. She would notice if a button was undone or the ring was off center or the flowers were tilted to the wrong side. It was wonderful to fully trust in her vision and let her direct us, instead of worrying that something would be missed or look off later.

Our photographs came out more gorgeous and full of love and celebration than I could have ever dreamed of. She was a joy to work with, from start to finish, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I know. We have received more compliments on our photographer than anything else and I know that these memories will be captured forever in a timeless aesthetic that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. A HUGE thank you to Anna and Zack - You were exceptional and a blessing to us on our wedding day. THANK YOU!
    Selina L. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely perfect

Anna helped make our day absolutely perfect. She is so professional and amazing at her job. She helped keep our special day on track while capturing insanely beautiful pictures. She had shot my brothers wedding and I knew I needed her to do mine. I would highly recommend Anna to anyone looking for the perfect photographer.
    Negin Married on 05/02/2020

Best Photographer in CA

Anna is the best!!! Her creativity, knowledge on photography, work quality, professionalism and her sweet personality is everything a bride or anyone looking for a photographer can ask for!

I have been following her work for many many years and I could not find anyone better at photography than her in NorCal nor SoCal. So when I got engaged she was the first vendor I book immediately without any hesitation (2 years in advance). Then when covid postponed our wedding twice, she was super flexible and responsive to our questions and concerns. During the wedding she and her second shooter were so sweet to our families and guests. All my bridesmaids loved her!! The quality of the photos and wedding album are amazing...as they say, you pay for what you get!

I loved her work so much that I immediately booked her for my sister-in-laws maternity photos this past fall. I have recommended her to my friends and they too had amazing experience working with her. Don't think twice, JUST BOOK HER!!!
    Brittany Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anna is the absolute best!

Anna is truly amazing at what she does. Once I found Anna I knew I wanted her and only her to shoot my wedding. She had such a natural ability to capture the best photos. She also makes you feel so comfortable while you’re shooting. She shot my engagement and wedding photos and I am so glad she did. She’s amazing and without a doubt the best!
    Kayla Married on 02/22/2020

Simply amazing!

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of having Anna take our engagement photo's, and we are obsessed! She picked the perfect background for our outdoor shoot and made us feel so comfortable during the whole process. We got our images back in a timely manner and they came out better than we could have imagined! I recommend Anna to everyone I know, she is not only a great photographer who excels at her job but also the sweetest human with a true passion for what she does!
  • chan
    Chan Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anna is amazing to work with and so talented!

Anna beyond exceeded our expectations. She's a working mama and was even several months pregnant when she did our engagement shoots. She even delivered the engagement shots so quickly after our shoot. I admire her work ethic and just what a wonderful person she is. I am very picky with photos and my husband also has a very picky eye, but shortly after searching for a wedding photographer we knew Anna was "the one" for us. She is so talented and she shots with the way she edits is just so effortlessly beautiful. She's also great at communication and very responsive. That's very important as a bride that is trying to juggle many things, so she made the process very easy for us. We decided to also book her 2nd shooter and that was such a great decision. He was too, so great to work with. We are so happy with how it all went on our wedding day and are so excited and anxious to see our photos. Thanks again, Anna!!! We appreciate you so much!
    Sharon Married on 06/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ugh! I LOVE this woman. My fiancé, being a photographer himself, was super picky when it came to picking our engagement photographer. He found Anna randomly on Instagram and right away we both agreed she was our girl! Being from Los Angeles, it was a bit tricky to find the perfect time and location to meet Anna closer to her home town Sacramento. She was so helpful and responsive to all my questions about locations, attire, etc. When it was finally our day to shoot, she put my fiancé, Cory and I at ease. She is a natural! We had so much more fun then we thought (we were both really nervous)!
  • Vlada
    Vlada B. Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST Photographer in the area!

If you are looking for a photographer that will make you look like you are a million bucks, or like you could be on the cover any wedding magazine, then look no further than Anna! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Anna for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. I had a clear vision of the style of photography I wanted, something light, airy, feminine, and romantic. I had scoured theknot, yelp, and instagram with most photographers falling short of the look I was going for. I was preparing myself for not actually finding a photographer that I was crazy about; until I stumbled across a photo Anna’s photography page was tagged in. Suffice it to say, I fell in love with her work. That night I told my fiance (at the time), I didn’t care how much she cost, that was my dream photographer; the only one I want to be shooting our wedding. We met with Anna to discuss pricing and to get an idea of what working with her would be like.

First of all, she is SO friendly and charismatic and truly excited to be a part of your special day. Her pricing is definitely reasonable for the quality of her photos, and she has multiple tiers of pricing depending on the services you are looking for. We put down our deposit on the spot that day because she is so amazing at what she does that her weekends fill up fast. Anna was always in contact with me, and was great at getting back to me when I had questions, and even helped/gave opinions on clothing choices/jewelry/props for our engagement photos. My husband was definitely nervous for our engagement photos as he had never done professional shoots before, but working with Anna was a breeze, and our posing felt very natural and intimate. Anna has a special eye for jaw-dropping shots to the point where we have trouble deciding which photos we want to display in our home. Her delivery time goes above and beyond what we expected, we received both engagement and wedding photos MUCH sooner than expected. (And you get a very extensive collection of photos).

Our wedding went just as well, if not better with Anna and her second shooter Zach. I was so glad we were able to have the both of them to split up between both sides of the bridal party and make sure not a moment was missed. I’m so glad we chose to make time for sunset photos because those are some of my absolute favorite photos! Anna was able to capture many moments, decorations, and parts of the wedding that we missed or didn’t get a chance to see (like our dessert bar!!) Like I mentioned earlier, she got our wedding photos back to us much earlier than her anticipated delivery time! The USB (which is probably the cutest USB I’ve ever seen) and the photo album was just perfect! And the USB had some additional photos that weren’t on our wedding website which was such a pleasant surprise! Working with Anna was an absolute dream, and I am looking forward to hopefully working with her in the near-future, for a maternity shoot!
  • Josie
    Josie S. Married on 05/03/2019

a trustworthy photographer

Anna was someone my husband and I could truly rely on and trust. When she takes photos of you, she teaches you how to pose, where to put your hands and arms, how to smile. She'll fix your hair, help you fix your make up etc. She is someone who is comfortable and easy to be around if you're not the type of person who likes taking photos of yourself or you're camera shy. She ALWAYS gets back to you RIGHT AWAY. Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, she was one of the most reliable people. She was very professional during my ceremony. She's easy to talk to and wonderful at giving advice. Also, she is AMAZING at her work. I was blown away when she delivered my engagement and wedding photos. They are so stunning! I am so happy she captured moments that were left unnoticed by other people. She pays tremendous attention to detail.
    Victoria Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anna is so kind, knowledgeable, and an amazing photographer!

Anna was amazing to work with! She listened to what we were looking for and went above and beyond to make sure she got the perfect pictures of us!
  • Kara
    Kara C. Married on 04/13/2019

She is amazing!!!

We hired Anna to do our engagement photos and our wedding! I saw her work on Facebook and Instagram and had to have her!! My fiancé and I both don’t consider ourselves to be photogenic and she made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot. They turned out amazing!! I can’t wait for the wedding photos!!
  • Katrina
    Katrina Married on 10/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding photographer in the greater Sacramento area

A photographer friend of mine introduced me to Anna's Instagram shortly after getting engaged and I knew that she was the photographer I wanted to hire (this was 1.5 years before my wedding). As soon as we booked a venue I scheduled a consult with her and we paid the deposit and booked our date. Anna is a truly talented photographer in so many ways and she's also so so sweet and kind. She was communicative in the lead up to the wedding and worked with me to determine the best wedding package which changed in the days leading up to the wedding (we didn't need her or the second shooter to be present for the number of hours we originally booked her for).

The day of: she's incredibly professional and knows how to successfully get your photos in the timeline provided. She's very organized and made sure we flowed on time (more so in some cases than the wedding coordinator). She knows how to get the shot and isn't afraid to give directions and correct things (like hair in your face or a hem that's ruffled in a weird way). This alone is such a critical trait in a great photographer. There' nothing worse then getting back some gorgeous photos and realizing you have a hair in your face or your dress is messed up. She isn't afraid to adjust you to get the best shot. She sent us sneak peaks the very next day and had me in tears because they were so so beautiful and just made me feel exactly like I did throughout the wedding day. This woman knows her craft like none other. We received our gallery and I was tearing up all over again (as were the family and friends I shared them with from what I've heard). She truly captured the emotions, personalities, and love that filled that day. Hiring her was the best decision we made for our wedding. You 100% will not regret hiring her for your wedding day. She is an absolute gem!
  • Cherilyn
    Cherilyn Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Her work is beyond amazing!

Alright, it is so much about Anna to talk about! She was professional from the the beginning to the end. When she arrived at my wedding venue, she knew how to coordinated with all of the , vendors and us ( groom, bride, and wedding party). She knew all of the angles that would make the best wedding photos. If you are worried about stressing out on your day and wouldn't be able to look good on your photos, Anna is definitely the go-to person. I was extremely stressed on my wedding but every single picture turned out gorgeous. All of my family members and friends were wowed by her talent. The pictures remind all of us every moment on that day. Word couldn't describe how much we love her work, but she will definitely the photographer for our 5th, 10th, 15th Anniversary if we get a chance to work with her again. Thank you Anna for capturing the best day of my life!!!
    Jessica Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anna was wonderful from start to finish! She was very receptive to all of our thoughts and ideas and created a fantastic experience for our session. The photos were beyond beautiful and we wouldn't dream of using another photographer for any of our future photography needs!
illustration stars