Anna Perevertaylo Photography Reviews

Anna Perevertaylo Photography 6
Anna Perevertaylo Photography 7

Kayla · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Simply amazing!

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of having Anna take our engagement photo's, and we are obsessed! She picked the perfect background for our outdoor shoot and made us feel so comfortable during the whole process. We got our images back in a timely manner and they came out better than we could have imagined! I recommend Anna to everyone I know, she is not only a great photographer who excels at her job but also the sweetest human with a true passion for what she does!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 8
  • Vlada

Vlada Bazilevskaya · Married on 05/04/2019

BEST Photographer in the area!

If you are looking for a photographer that will make you look like you are a million bucks, or like you could be on the cover any wedding magazine, then look no further than Anna! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Anna for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. I had a clear vision of the style of photography I wanted, something light, airy, feminine, and romantic. I had scoured theknot, yelp, and instagram with most photographers falling short of the look I was going for. I was preparing myself for not actually finding a photographer that I was crazy about; until I stumbled across a photo Anna’s photography page was tagged in. Suffice it to say, I fell in love with her work. That night I told my fiance (at the time), I didn’t care how much she cost, that was my dream photographer; the only one I want to be shooting our wedding. We met with Anna to discuss pricing and to get an idea of what working with her would be like.

First of all, she is SO friendly and charismatic and truly excited to be a part of your special day. Her pricing is definitely reasonable for the quality of her photos, and she has multiple tiers of pricing depending on the services you are looking for. We put down our deposit on the spot that day because she is so amazing at what she does that her weekends fill up fast. Anna was always in contact with me, and was great at getting back to me when I had questions, and even helped/gave opinions on clothing choices/jewelry/props for our engagement photos. My husband was definitely nervous for our engagement photos as he had never done professional shoots before, but working with Anna was a breeze, and our posing felt very natural and intimate. Anna has a special eye for jaw-dropping shots to the point where we have trouble deciding which photos we want to display in our home. Her delivery time goes above and beyond what we expected, we received both engagement and wedding photos MUCH sooner than expected. (And you get a very extensive collection of photos).

Our wedding went just as well, if not better with Anna and her second shooter Zach. I was so glad we were able to have the both of them to split up between both sides of the bridal party and make sure not a moment was missed. I’m so glad we chose to make time for sunset photos because those are some of my absolute favorite photos! Anna was able to capture many moments, decorations, and parts of the wedding that we missed or didn’t get a chance to see (like our dessert bar!!) Like I mentioned earlier, she got our wedding photos back to us much earlier than her anticipated delivery time! The USB (which is probably the cutest USB I’ve ever seen) and the photo album was just perfect! And the USB had some additional photos that weren’t on our wedding website which was such a pleasant surprise! Working with Anna was an absolute dream, and I am looking forward to hopefully working with her in the near-future, for a maternity shoot!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 22
  • Josie

Josie Stephanie Garcia · Married on 05/03/2019

a trustworthy photographer

Anna was someone my husband and I could truly rely on and trust. When she takes photos of you, she teaches you how to pose, where to put your hands and arms, how to smile. She'll fix your hair, help you fix your make up etc. She is someone who is comfortable and easy to be around if you're not the type of person who likes taking photos of yourself or you're camera shy. She ALWAYS gets back to you RIGHT AWAY. Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, she was one of the most reliable people. She was very professional during my ceremony. She's easy to talk to and wonderful at giving advice. Also, she is AMAZING at her work. I was blown away when she delivered my engagement and wedding photos. They are so stunning! I am so happy she captured moments that were left unnoticed by other people. She pays tremendous attention to detail.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 23
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 24

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Anna is so kind, knowledgeable, and an amazing photographer!

Anna was amazing to work with! She listened to what we were looking for and went above and beyond to make sure she got the perfect pictures of us!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kara

Kara Clark · Married on 04/13/2019

She is amazing!!!

We hired Anna to do our engagement photos and our wedding! I saw her work on Facebook and Instagram and had to have her!! My fiancé and I both don’t consider ourselves to be photogenic and she made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot. They turned out amazing!! I can’t wait for the wedding photos!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 25
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 26
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 27
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/07/2018

The best wedding photographer in the greater Sacramento area

A photographer friend of mine introduced me to Anna's Instagram shortly after getting engaged and I knew that she was the photographer I wanted to hire (this was 1.5 years before my wedding). As soon as we booked a venue I scheduled a consult with her and we paid the deposit and booked our date. Anna is a truly talented photographer in so many ways and she's also so so sweet and kind. She was communicative in the lead up to the wedding and worked with me to determine the best wedding package which changed in the days leading up to the wedding (we didn't need her or the second shooter to be present for the number of hours we originally booked her for).

The day of: she's incredibly professional and knows how to successfully get your photos in the timeline provided. She's very organized and made sure we flowed on time (more so in some cases than the wedding coordinator). She knows how to get the shot and isn't afraid to give directions and correct things (like hair in your face or a hem that's ruffled in a weird way). This alone is such a critical trait in a great photographer. There' nothing worse then getting back some gorgeous photos and realizing you have a hair in your face or your dress is messed up. She isn't afraid to adjust you to get the best shot. She sent us sneak peaks the very next day and had me in tears because they were so so beautiful and just made me feel exactly like I did throughout the wedding day. This woman knows her craft like none other. We received our gallery and I was tearing up all over again (as were the family and friends I shared them with from what I've heard). She truly captured the emotions, personalities, and love that filled that day. Hiring her was the best decision we made for our wedding. You 100% will not regret hiring her for your wedding day. She is an absolute gem!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 28
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 29
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Her work is beyond amazing!

Alright, it is so much about Anna to talk about! She was professional from the the beginning to the end. When she arrived at my wedding venue, she knew how to coordinated with all of the , vendors and us ( groom, bride, and wedding party). She knew all of the angles that would make the best wedding photos. If you are worried about stressing out on your day and wouldn't be able to look good on your photos, Anna is definitely the go-to person. I was extremely stressed on my wedding but every single picture turned out gorgeous. All of my family members and friends were wowed by her talent. The pictures remind all of us every moment on that day. Word couldn't describe how much we love her work, but she will definitely the photographer for our 5th, 10th, 15th Anniversary if we get a chance to work with her again. Thank you Anna for capturing the best day of my life!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Anna was wonderful from start to finish! She was very receptive to all of our thoughts and ideas and created a fantastic experience for our session. The photos were beyond beautiful and we wouldn't dream of using another photographer for any of our future photography needs!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nate · Married on 06/02/2018

We just received our wedding gallery from Anna and we are thrilled with our photos! We have enjoyed our wedding photography experience with Anna since day one! She is such a sweetheart! It is easy to see how passionate she is about capturing her clients' most important memories. She goes above and beyond to deliver amazing photos!

We happen to be wedding photographers ourselves so when it came to choosing a photographer for our own wedding we were super picky. But we fell in love with Anna's stunning & beautiful work and we knew we had to have her!

We did our engagement session with Anna and had the best time! Anna was willing to travel to the beach with us and after the session she was already sending us sneak peeks within 24 hours! Throughout the whole process, Anna was easy to reach via email and always had helpful answers to our questions.

When our wedding day came, Anna and her 2nd were fantastic! They captured everything that we asked for and more. They were so comfortable to be around; It was like having close friends shoot our wedding. We had total confidence in Anna's approach. We had also hired filmmakers and Anna's team worked hand in hand with them without any issues! It was a total success! We couldn't be happier with Anna's team on our wedding day!

Now for the photos... we received our wedding gallery this week. We got our coffee and cake and sat down at our tv to have a viewing party! We were blown away by all of the wonderful pictures! We laughed, we cried, and overall we were so happy. Anna's style is gorgeous. We are so in love with our images!

Thank you Anna! You are amazing at what you do! Thank you for being so awesome and for making this incredible wedding journey so fun with so many beautiful images for us to cherish. We will definitely be contacting you in the future for all of our family's most important moments. You are simply the best!

Nate + Jessi

Anna Perevertaylo Photography 38
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography 39

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2018

Anna Perevertaylo - Wedding Photography

Anna was the best choice for a wedding photographer! From helping form the day of schedule to ensure we got all the photos we wanted, to the quality of her photos, to delivery time she was amazing. Not only were her photos stunning but she is so creative, she took pictures we did not even think we would want. We would recommend her over and over to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2018

Anna has been absolutely amazing to work with. My fiance and I had a hard time when it came to picking a photographer for our engagement photos and for the wedding, we wanted the pictures to be perfect. After using Anna for our engagement session I know we made the right decision. She is so easy to work with, so helpful, and we could tell she truly wanted to make us happy throughout the process. The pictures we got back are stunning and more than anything I could have imagined. I cannot wait to shoot the wedding with her! She is the best!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

Look no further! She's your gal! We hired Anna for our engagement photos & booked her for our wedding immediately after. This woman doesn't skip a beat! She has been so pleasant to work with from start to finish. Her ability to make you feel instantly comfortable with her and in front of the camera is impeccable. Anna made communication so easy the entire way through and was so flexible with her time. Not only that, this woman went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% satisfied with the photos! She was worth every single penny. My husband doesn't care to take a single photo yet alone an hour session but Anna has a way of bringing your photogenic self out! Anna had our photos ready before I even had a chance to ask about them! This busy mama knows how to manage her time well & you'll have your photographs in no time! Also, we hired her second shooter who's energy level matches Anna's. A dynamic duo! The proof is in the pudding! Anna, we can't thank you enough with what a phenomenal job you've done capturing both our engagement and wedding day!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/12/2018

I am in awe of how beautiful Anna captured the happiest day our lives. The photos were perfect and she did such an amazing job creating our beautiful photo book. I absolutely could not imagine my wedding day without her. Her positive energy kept the day fun, her sweet comments make me feel so beautiful, and her organization helped me keep the day perfectly executed. I can't thank her enough, and I can't wait to work with her again for any photos I need in the future. She is truly talented and so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Caroline · event on 02/24/2018

Wow what an amazing experience with Anna! These pictures turned out amazing because of her talent and dedication to getting the perfect shot. We did our shoot in an blossoming almond orchard and Anna was willing to hide in between branches to get the perfect shot. My boyfriend and I had no experience taking professional pictures and Anna was so great guiding us with what to do to make the pictures turn out like we have done this before! A few hours after our shoot Anna had already sent us a few sneak peak pictures from our shoot and we received them all about a week after the shoot. Her turn around time is so quick! We absolutely love how wonderful these pictures turned out and working with Anna was such a great experience!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Elena · event on 11/07/2017

If you are looking for an AMAZING photographer, look no further. Anna went beyond my expectations when it came to shooting my engagement session with my fiance and I. She responded right away when I inquired and worked with my short time span perfectly. She wants your photos to turn out perfectly and works with you so you feel comfortable and beautiful. She has plenty ideas but is willing to work with your ideas too. Between her ideas and yours, your photos will turn out amazing, without a doubt. She gives you a few sneak peaks so you don't have to wait too long before you see her magic. I am still receiving complements from people on my engagement session. I plan on using her as my photographer from now on because I know I will be happy with everything when working with her. Book her!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2017

My review is long overdue. Anna photographed our wedding in October 2017. There is not one photo we dislike out of the hundreds taken. Even everyone we've shared our wedding photos with, agrees that she truly did an amazing job capturing the beauty of our special day.
    Anna is so sweet, down to earth, organized, and an amazing photographer. We're so privileged to have had her photograph our wedding. Would highly recommend her and use her again and again.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

Anna did a beautiful job. Very professional. Loved working with her.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2017

We hired Anna to do our wedding photos this past August. I found Anna on Instagram through a blogger that I follow who always had the most stunning photos when she shot with Anna!

I submitted an inquiry through her contact form and Anna responded right away. This quick response was in stark contrast to the experience I was having with other photographers where it would be weeks before I heard back from them, if I heard back at all. When we had our initial call with Anna, I wasn't 100% sure the look I was going for but had a general sense. Anna did a great job in asking the right questions to help me craft a vision for our special day.

Throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding, Anna was responsive to all of my questions and very supportive as we made a few changes to the original plan. On the day of the wedding, Anna showed up on time and prepared. She has so much energy, but was equally calm and helpful in calming my nerves. As the only photographer, she did a great job in capturing "get ready" photos for both the girls and the guys. Additionally, throughout the ceremony, she was able to get an equal amount of photos of the procession, guests, and alter. We had only one hour between the ceremony and reception to get the our pics, the family, and the wedding party pics and she captured all of the desired shots perfectly. The reception was no different.

We just received our photos a few weeks ago and have been in awe at what a fantastic job she did. Throughout our entire experience with Anna, she didn't miss a single detail. When we received the usb of our photos, even the packaging was personalized! We would highly recommend Anna for anyone looking for dreamy, romantic wedding photos!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

Anna is absolutely AMAZING!!! Once I saw her photos I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer. I love the light, airy, soft look of all of her photos. You can tell she puts her heart into her job and makes sure she gets the best shot! And, as an added bonus she is the sweetest person ever! It's like hanging out with one of my best friends when I'm with her, so easy to talk to and get along with! On the day of our wedding she showed up ready to rock and roll! She gives excellent direction, and is always looking to get the best shot. You can tell she loves what she does! Great positive energy. She even sent us a few sneak peak pictures the day after our wedding! So cool and unexpected! Honestly, I am SO glad I got to have Anna as our photographer, I wouldn't have been happy with anyone else!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Angelina · Married on 07/16/2017

Could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! She is so so sweet, takes the perfect shot (rather than taking a bunch), is lively and so fun to work with! Her sunset session photos are to die for!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Julia · Married on 07/14/2017

Anna is a phenomenal photographer! She is so talented, sweet, extremely friendly and went completely out of her way to help me make changes to our day of itinerary so it would flow better! She always responded timely and I felt like I was her only bride- I honestly don't know how she does it! My husband and I just received our pictures back (earlier than anticipated) and we are in awe! She edits everything so beautifully and was a pleasure to work with! Her assistant photographer was incredible as well!! Choosing Anna as our wedding photographer was the best decision we could have made! We plan on having her take our future maternity/family photos as well!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Elena · Married on 05/14/2017

Anna is a professional photographer and she did a fantastic job. We love our photos from wedding. It was fun to work with her. She was so kind, friendly and organized at the wedding. I really recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kasalynn · event on 05/11/2017

We had the pleasure to work with Anna for our engagement photos. Anna is more than amazing, can't recommend her enough! She is so warm and friendly, you'll feel like you've been long time friends. Anna was flexible and responsive to our request. We did our engagement shoot in Point Reyes and the pictures were BEAUTIFUL! I loved our photos, and they were delivered WAY before scheduled. All around an amazing experience and now a lifetime of memories! Anna will be shooting for our wedding next year in wine country!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Tyler · event on 05/01/2017

What can we say? We chose Anna as our photographer for an engagement shoot, and it was the best choice we could have made. She was highly rated and did not disappoint. She was energetic, positive, and encouraging throughout the photo shoot. We were on a private property in Napa, and there was a sign that said we could not go beyond that point. However, Anna saw horses that would provide a perfect picture opportunity. While my fiance and I were too timid to ask because of the sign, Anna took the initiative and asked if we could take photos there. It was because of that, we got some amazing shots with the horses!
    Anna's work ethic is nothing short of exceptional. She just finished doing a wedding the day before our shoot, and still made sure to give us a sneak peak of our engagement shoot within 24 hours. When we received the photos we were in awe. Her photography style is just what we wanted. Light, airy, bright, and romantic. When we received the photos, we loved all of the them. So much, that we cannot decide which picture to use for our canvas at our wedding. Given Anna's amazing work on our engagement shoot, I have no doubt that she will capture all of the precious moments of our upcoming wedding. We are both looking forward to working with her again.

Sent on 06/17/2017