50 Reviews for Anna Lee Media

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Anna was so wonderful in every way! She went beyond and above her job. She was a true professional, and worked with a tight schedule and large families. She also spent the time learning about our religious customs so that she would be familiar with them the day of the wedding. We are so happy with how beautiful our pictures came out (we got them only about six weeks after our wedding). Best wedding decision we made!

Profile Picture tzilka, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna is such a rockstar! I had a great experience working with her. She was on time and professional and just had a great energy throughout. She definitely put my clients at ease throughout the whole process from engagement photos to wedding day and delivered the complete gallery in such a timely manner. The pictures literally took my breath away and my clients were so pleased with the final product. She is worth the investment!

Bonus: she's super cool and has rad hair! What more could you want from your photographer?

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the photos Anna Lee delivered from our wedding. She has a beautiful eye and a fresh, creative approach that we fell in love with. She truly captured our style and working with her was delightful from start to finish. Anna is kind, hardworking, and incredibly professional. The day went by in a blur and she handled the tight schedule with ease. She was ultra-efficient and put everyone at ease. I am so grateful that we hired her as our photographer! ?

Profile Picture Jade, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anna photographed our wedding this June and was AMAZING to work with. Photos were really important to us and so we spent some time trying to find a photographer who would fit with the “vibe” of our more non-traditional wedding. After meeting Anna we knew she’d be a great fit. She is extremely organized and professional and had unique, creative ideas for shots. She has a casual, friendly personality that makes you feel happy and comfortable, which I think resulted in much more genuine, relaxed photos. We also really loved that she took a few instant Polaroids so we had a couple photos to take home with us that day! All of our photos turned out better than we could have ever expected and we couldn’t be happier, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna Lee was fantastic throughout our whole event. She was extremely easy to work with and has such a keen eye for capturing great candid moments. Everything was seamless, from the photos we took before the event to the ceremony photos to the event pics. The shots turned out wonderful and we couldn't be happier with having gone with Anna Lee and her team. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna is AMAZING! Worth every single penny and then some. Her work is truly art! Our family is such a fan of what she does that we hired her twice this year; once for my sister's wedding in June and then for my wedding in December. My wedding was out of the country and you would have thought it was Anna's backyard with how well she shot in a foreign location. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrew, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna was amazing! She was easy to work with, professional, friendly- and our photos came out beautifully!!!!! She was really able to capture our "vibe" after barely meeting us. We were so happy with her and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Liz, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna was so fabulous to work with and easy to get a hold of for communication! She followed up with me and checked in prior to scheduled events and appointments. Anna also took my ideas and brought them to life! She added fun surprises, like lighting that matched our wedding colors! She had amazing ideas and took beautiful pictures! Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful! I would highly recommend Anna for your wedding! She is very creative and sweet, with a lot of talent!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anna did a fantastic job throughout the whole process. She answered any questions I had before the wedding and she had everything planned out so that I didn't stress about pictures at all on the wedding day. I love the style of her work and the unique and artistic way she captures special moments. We will treasure these pictures forever! I would highly recommend working with her.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna was wonderful. Planning our day of schedule was so much easier with her help. She got all of the shots we wanted and more. The turn around time was quick and they look excellent. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User5568370, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anna's photos turned out great! She was so much fun and very quick and efficient. She was practically invisible during the ceremony and reception, but still managed to capture all the special moments of the day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Vince, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only did Anna do a great job with our wedding and turn out a beautiful product - she went out of her way to make this a great experience for us. From holding Skype sessions with us to having such a calm command of everything on the wedding day, she was so accessible, professional, and friendly. I know this is never a guarantee, but she got the finished photos back to us just ONE WEEK after the wedding, and they looked amazing! We made the right choice, and I could not recommend Anna more highly.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Anna Lee Media for both our engagement and wedding photographer. She is the most wonderful photographer I could have asked for, and I cannot say enough positive things about her work. The pictures were beautiful, and she really captured some wonderful, spontaneous moments. She is very organized, kept to the schedule provided, and provided clear instructions when taking pictures. The picture poses and ideas ranged from traditional to unique, and I love the blend. I can't wait to hang them around the house, as these will be treasured pictures for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I really don't think that I can brag on Anna Lee enough! We searched for weeks looking for the perfect photographer for your engagement/wedding pictures. To us, having good photographs was the most important part of our wedding, so we wanted someone who met all of our expectations. Anna not only met them, she exceeded everyone!

We wanted someone who uses natural light, is good at directing poses for pictures, and (of course) affordable! When I met her, I knew she was the photographer for us. She put us both at ease and made the whole uncomfortable picture taking fun and memorable. Anna took our engagement pics in November and she did a phenomenal job. I didn't think we could possibly get any better pics than that and boy was I wrong! We flew Anna to our Cancun wedding and we ended up with the most amazing pictures you can imagine. From our wedding, to the reception, and our trash the dress shoot we did in the ocean the pictures really were breathtaking. I think it is rare to look through an album and love each picture more than the next, but that was the case for us. Everyone thinks they have the best wedding pictures, but I cannot tell you how many complete strangers saw our pics through a friend of a friend and loved them so much they had to stop and take the time to compliment...now that is a successful photo album!

I would recommend Anna to any and everyone getting married. Affordable and awesome...you can't do any better!

Profile Picture Ruth, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna shot our engagement photos and she did such an amazing job! We had a very difficult time choosing our favorites and ended up printing tons of them for ourselves and our families. She was very helpful with staging and with finding spots that would look great in photos!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best decision I made was selecting Anna to be my wedding photographer! She is professional and definitely knows her business. I trusted her the whole way through and knew I was well taken care of. She has such a great vision and every step of the way I knew I was getting the best of the best! You can tell she takes a lot of pride in her work. She even gave me an adorable gift on my wedding day! She was very easy to communicate with and always responded promptly to any questions I had. I feel she is priced to match the great quality of her work. I also received my photos very quickly after my wedding. All I have to say is it was all better then I dreamed it would be! Thank you Anna!

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We first used Anna Lee for our engagement pictures about a year before our wedding. As soon as we got those back we immediately booked her for our wedding. She was up front with pricing and the logistical aspects of getting to our wedding in Alabama. She is very organized and knew where to be and what to do at each point in our wedding. She met with us a month before to create a timeline of events so that we stayed on schedule and got all the pictures we wanted throughout the day. On top of all that she was great to work with. She was always looking for a moment to photograph and captured all the fun and candid moments that happened throughout our wedding and reception. She was very conscious of these moments and even made sure our videographer was able to get the shots he needed as well. We cant say enough about Anna Lee and will be using her for any of our future photography needs! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found that finding a great photographer is hard! What you see isn't always what you get. There is so much more to hiring a wedding photographer than just what you see in pictures. I put in a lot of time researching because I wanted to make sure we had someone we felt 100% comfortable with taking pictures of our big day. I read countless reviews and reached out to brides who had used their services to get their feedback. I was very excited when I came across Anna Lee Media. Not only did i love her style, I loved that brides were head over heels for HER as a person. To make sure she was a good fit, we set up a time to meet and discuss the details of our wedding and what we wanted out of a photographer. She was everything I hoped she be and more. Our wedding pictures turned out so spectacular. She has an eye for taking the most flattering shots and also makes sure to get those special moments when you thought no one was looking. We have has several printed and hanging throughout our house. You get so much more than what you pay for with Anna. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture User7639219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Anna was great to work with! She and her team were extremely professional. She knows her craft, always responds quickly when I had any questions, and really worked to capture the kind of images that I wanted from my event. My pictures are beautiful and they are exactly the way I had imagined them. She really listened to what I wanted, but also knew where to add in the extra little things that I forgot. I gave Anna and overall five star rating because she is a great photographer, very affordable and gets your images back to you promptly. I was extremely satisfied with Anna's work.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved Anna! She really captured every detail and her professionalism was remarkable! Once the wedding was over, the pictures are the only thing that is left to keep all the memories alive and Anna did a great job painting a lasting memory for our family and Ryan & I!

Profile Picture Bree, 7/26/14, 1 Review

LOVED ANNA!
She was a pleasure to work with throughout the process... responsive and easy to work with. Engagement pictures and wedding pictures all came out beautifully (and fast!) On our wedding day, she guided us through our first look and bridal pictures, keeping us on schedule w/out being pushy. During the ceremony, I never even noticed her - but she got tons of beautiful shots without being intrusive. My family has all commented what a great job she did, plus she's just a sweetie!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture User3877247, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Professional photographer Anna Lee has been there to capture every special moment for Caleb and I. From what started as just a couples shoot, to engagement, and ultimately our wedding day-Anna Lee has delivered with flying colors each time! She is very easy to work with and is always open to new ideas that couples bring to a photo shoot. Creativity and beauty are the essence of her work. If you are looking for an unforgettable photography experience, with a gorgeous end product then look no further!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Anna. She is talented, artistic, and great to work with. The whole wedding day went smoothly because of her, and the photos turned out beautifully! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna was so easy going and fun to work with not to mention the fact that she brings artistic style to pictures that bring them to life. She was very professional and the end products were AMAZING. Pictures were great, thumb drive of pictures was very creatively presented and the books are very well made. She made the sessions very easy to book and the ease of the pictures was very appreciated, my fiancé was dreading them but she made them fun and not awkward at all. I will use her every chance I get and highly recommend her without reservation.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews