Anna Lee Media Reviews

Anna Lee Media 2
Anna Lee Media 3
Anna Lee Media 4

Debby Bohunita · Married on 07/31/2019

Fun photographer with a great eye!

Anna was fantastic to work with! As a planner, I love a photographer who not only knows what she is doing, but is kind and goes out of her way to make sure the couple is well taken care of. Her great talent and eye for detail made all the photos even more magnificent than I could have imagined. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Debby! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Everything was incredible. Hope to do it again soon.

Gavi James · Married on 06/23/2019

I would recommend her over and over again!

Anna was incredible to work with. She made me and my husband feel totally calm and happy throughout the whole experience. Neither of us love to be in front of the camera, but Anna made us feel totally comfortable. It was truly fun to work with her and I can't wait to find another excuse to hire her. Anna also delivered the photos in a very timely manner! I hadn't even had time to wonder when they were coming! She gave us access to previews and then a few short weeks later, the entire collection. Every photo was beautiful, she kept to the true essence of who we are and what we wanted, while simultaneously making us even more beautiful than we felt. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Gavi!! I'm melting at these kind words and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding team.

Renee Wilson · Married on 04/27/2019

A Dream to Work With

I had the pleasure of working with Anna on a wedding recently and the experience was exactly what every wedding planner dreams. I have worked with many photographers and Anna is definitely now at the top of my list of recommended wedding photographers. She’s professional, patient and great at her job Wedding pictures are one of the most important details with planning a wedding because they will last you a lifetime. She even attended the final details meeting to ensure that we were all on the same page regarding the big day. The day was perfect! Her and Her team helped make everything go so smooth. They actually stayed on schedule with the timeline which is very important to a wedding planner. She brought so much fun and personality on the wedding day it was hard not to have fun and because of that our client’s pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! She has a great eye and you will be lucky to have her on your vendor team.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Renee!! It means so much to me that the vendors, and especially the planner, also have a smooth experience. Thanks for all you do!

Stacy · Married on 10/05/2018

Anna has so much talent and pours so much love into her work. We were lucky enough to get married at a show by our favorite band-the struts, and she was so sweet and accommodating! She took so many gorgeous shots. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank Stacy! What a crazy, fun experience to be a part of your rock and roll wedding! ;)

Kel · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend Anna. She is so so accommodating and lovely to work with! Her style is really beautiful and timeless!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Kel! So glad our paths crossed and that I was able to be a part of your super special, unique wedding!

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2018

There are no words to describe Anna's talent. Shes truly gifted! As a wedding planner and designer in the industry for over 7 years, i've not only worked with a lot of photographers, but i've seen a lot of wedding photography and there is no one better. She really, honestly, has the eye and the talent to capture the special day. If you guys hire Anna, then you're in good hands and I promise, you will love her work!!!! Hire Anna and be happy with your wedding photos!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Anna Lee Media's reply:

I'm blushing Natalie! Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a dream to work with as well!

Eli M · Married on 05/26/2018

Anna is Amazing

Anna is an amazing photographer and total pro when it comes to capturing the special moments of your big day. Of all the things that stressed us out leading up to our wedding, Anna was never one of them. Beautiful photos. Wonderful to work with. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you Eli! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding team. Everything turned out beautifully!

Kristen · Married on 02/17/2018

I worked with Anna Lee as a vendor and from a wedding planner's perspective she was a dream to work with! She made my clients feel so comfortable on the wedding day and was so efficient. She captured all of the special moments of the day perfectly!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you Kristen!! You were a dream as well! Hope to be working with you in OKC again very soon.

tzilka · Married on 12/07/2017

Anna was so wonderful in every way! She went beyond and above her job. She was a true professional, and worked with a tight schedule and large families. She also spent the time learning about our religious customs so that she would be familiar with them the day of the wedding. We are so happy with how beautiful our pictures came out (we got them only about six weeks after our wedding). Best wedding decision we made!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thanks so much!! Means a lot that you had a good experience!

Jackei · Married on 10/08/2017

Anna was FANTASTIC to work with. We definitely spent the most time choosing our photographer over ever other vendor especially because with choosing not to have a videographer, I needed our photos to tell the story of our wedding day. What drew us to her was the fact that she also is a band photographer and often on tours - we knew she was creative, flexible, and perfectly capable of capturing every moment without making us feel like a cliche bride and groom. All of our family and wedding party have made comments about how awesome she and her assistants were that day. We also had a small shuttle mishap that delayed our ceremony, not only did she take advantage of all that extra time to get more amazing shots, but after the ceremony we were pressed for time on the family photos and she was so organized and ready, she got us through them in a quick blink and we still had a few moments to spare to mingle with our guests. I highly recommend Anna to anyone in the LA area looking for an engagement and wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Anna Lee Media's reply:

You are the sweetest Jackie! Loved every moment of your wedding. It was so creatively inspiring for me to shoot and you were so well organized! Means a lot that you are enjoying your photos!

Debbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Anna is such a rockstar! I had a great experience working with her. She was on time and professional and just had a great energy throughout. She definitely put my clients at ease throughout the whole process from engagement photos to wedding day and delivered the complete gallery in such a timely manner. The pictures literally took my breath away and my clients were so pleased with the final product. She is worth the investment!

Bonus: she's super cool and has rad hair! What more could you want from your photographer?

Sent on 11/21/2017

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to work with you again!

Jade · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the photos Anna Lee delivered from our wedding. She has a beautiful eye and a fresh, creative approach that we fell in love with. She truly captured our style and working with her was delightful from start to finish. Anna is kind, hardworking, and incredibly professional. The day went by in a blur and she handled the tight schedule with ease. She was ultra-efficient and put everyone at ease. I am so grateful that we hired her as our photographer! ?

Sent on 12/14/2017

Anna Lee Media's reply:

I'm so grateful as well!! Working with you and Nick was a dream! Thanks so much!

Brandi · Married on 06/03/2017

Anna photographed our wedding this June and was AMAZING to work with. Photos were really important to us and so we spent some time trying to find a photographer who would fit with the “vibe” of our more non-traditional wedding. After meeting Anna we knew she’d be a great fit. She is extremely organized and professional and had unique, creative ideas for shots. She has a casual, friendly personality that makes you feel happy and comfortable, which I think resulted in much more genuine, relaxed photos. We also really loved that she took a few instant Polaroids so we had a couple photos to take home with us that day! All of our photos turned out better than we could have ever expected and we couldn’t be happier, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Such kind words! Thank you so much! Love collaborating on weddings that think outside the box. ;)

Steven · Married on 05/28/2017

Anna Lee was fantastic throughout our whole event. She was extremely easy to work with and has such a keen eye for capturing great candid moments. Everything was seamless, from the photos we took before the event to the ceremony photos to the event pics. The shots turned out wonderful and we couldn't be happier with having gone with Anna Lee and her team. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Steven! That means the world and I'm so glad to have teamed up with you for David and your wedding!

Andrew · Married on 12/30/2016

Anna is AMAZING! Worth every single penny and then some. Her work is truly art! Our family is such a fan of what she does that we hired her twice this year; once for my sister's wedding in June and then for my wedding in December. My wedding was out of the country and you would have thought it was Anna's backyard with how well she shot in a foreign location. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Anna Lee Media's reply:

You're so sweet Andrew!! It was an honor to be invited to document both weddings. Yours was so perfectly special and what a beautiful, exotic location!

Liz · Married on 11/10/2016

Anna was amazing! She was easy to work with, professional, friendly- and our photos came out beautifully!!!!! She was really able to capture our "vibe" after barely meeting us. We were so happy with her and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! I loved the vibe and your style SO much. So glad I was able to be a part!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Anna was so fabulous to work with and easy to get a hold of for communication! She followed up with me and checked in prior to scheduled events and appointments. Anna also took my ideas and brought them to life! She added fun surprises, like lighting that matched our wedding colors! She had amazing ideas and took beautiful pictures! Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful! I would highly recommend Anna for your wedding! She is very creative and sweet, with a lot of talent!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley! So glad you like the ideas and surprises. XD

Sherry · event on 10/07/2016

Anna did an amazing job of capturing the "real" smiles and personality! She was super accommodating when I needed to reschedule. She was professional and absolutely did an amazing job for us! We are SO pleased the quality of the pictures we received. Thank you Anna!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you Sherry! I had a great time with you girls!

Katherine · Married on 10/01/2016

Anna did a fantastic job throughout the whole process. She answered any questions I had before the wedding and she had everything planned out so that I didn't stress about pictures at all on the wedding day. I love the style of her work and the unique and artistic way she captures special moments. We will treasure these pictures forever! I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thanks so much Katherine! What a gorgeous day!!

Alice · event on 09/30/2016

When you are a professional photographer looking to have your own pictures taken, you tend to be pretty picky. So when I say that Anna exceeded every expectation I had and absolutely blew me away with both the experience and final product, you can know that it is coming from a place of sincere admiration. She truly has a gift for composition, both technically and aesthetically. You can be assured that every detail has been taken into account so that you look your best in every frame. And as if her talent weren't enough, she is so easy to be around. Her calm and collected demeanor will no doubt bring a relaxed atmosphere to your pictures. She obviously comes highly recommended by me. So if you are all about over-delivery, quality, and unique images, Anna's your girl!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alice! It means the world to me! And I certainly appreciate the extra level of confidence as you are a fellow photog. :) You and Ben were such a pleasure!

Anna was wonderful. Planning our day of schedule was so much easier with her help. She got all of the shots we wanted and more. The turn around time was quick and they look excellent. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Anna Lee Media's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Delighted to hear it!!

Vince · Married on 05/07/2016

Anna's photos turned out great! She was so much fun and very quick and efficient. She was practically invisible during the ceremony and reception, but still managed to capture all the special moments of the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/07/2016

Not only did Anna do a great job with our wedding and turn out a beautiful product - she went out of her way to make this a great experience for us. From holding Skype sessions with us to having such a calm command of everything on the wedding day, she was so accessible, professional, and friendly. I know this is never a guarantee, but she got the finished photos back to us just ONE WEEK after the wedding, and they looked amazing! We made the right choice, and I could not recommend Anna more highly.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Jenna · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband and I used Anna Lee Media for both our engagement and wedding photographer. She is the most wonderful photographer I could have asked for, and I cannot say enough positive things about her work. The pictures were beautiful, and she really captured some wonderful, spontaneous moments. She is very organized, kept to the schedule provided, and provided clear instructions when taking pictures. The picture poses and ideas ranged from traditional to unique, and I love the blend. I can't wait to hang them around the house, as these will be treasured pictures for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/01/2016