Anna Lachish Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Anna Lachish Photography 1

Charlotte Mandrels · Married on 09/25/2018

Fun and professional

Anna was fun, professional, and know how to keep the mood light. Choosing photos for our album was very difficult since every picture had come out perfectly! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 03/09/2017

Just an amazing experience.

Anna was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and she helped make the rest of the wedding planning process seamless. The pictures even more beautiful then we could've wished for!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Olga

Olga Krutikov · Married on 08/20/2015

Best wedding photographer

She was the best wedding photographer any bride could ask for. She capture moments that I never wanted to forget. She was easy to talk to and if you know me i dont take good pictures and Anna worked her magic and made me actually look beautiful! 5 out 5 would recommend!!(:

Anna Lachish Photography 2
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Amy · Married on 09/12/2013

The photos were just stunning. She is incredibly professional and easy to work with as well. She is prompt to return emails and phone calls and is flexible in meeting times and dates. Our entire bridal party and family loved her! Never pushy. I honestly can not say enough about how good the entire experience has been. I am very much looking forward to continuing to work with Anna and have her capture our lifetime moments.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Tracy · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot tell you how much I love my wedding photos! They look like photos from a wedding magazine. Anna has a great eye and captured the scenery and special moments magnificently. I would recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 08/10/2014