Anna Gomes Photo Reviews

Anna Gomes Photo 5
Anna Gomes Photo 6
Anna Gomes Photo 7

Paris · Married on 10/29/2016

I don't think I can put into words how great Anna was! From the moment I contacted her and she was willing to "meet us" via videochat to the day of our wedding she made my wedding experience so memorable and comfortable! If you want a photographer that has your best interest in mind and will work with you from beginning to end then book Anna! Every one of my guests even told me how much they loved her! She made sure I didn't feel rushed and she captured our day perfectly! Also receiving our photos quick and our beautiful coffee table book soon after. I can't thank her enough for her services. If I could have Anna photograph every event for the rest of my life. I would! -Paris & Chris

Sent on 03/08/2017

Priscilla · Married on 10/22/2016

We met Anna at our wedding October 2016 in Los Cabos and she is awesome! In such a short time of knowing her, our wedding pictures couldn't be anymore of a reflection of us. She nailed it! Working with her was a dream. She was so personable and professional with everyone in our wedding party. I am such a shy person and I always need direction in pictures and Anna knew exactly what to do so that my pictures would turn out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier with them. We would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Kristian · Married on 09/03/2016

I used Anna for our engagement photos back in May 2016. She was awesome! We booked to go to Cabo for my birthday. We weren't planning on having any engagement photos done but figured no better place than one with sunsets and sand. I looked around for local photographers a few weeks before we left and found Anna; she had the style and price we were looking for. She was quick to respond to all emails and was very accommodating. We agreed photos at sunset would be best and she choose a beach location in advance that was close to the hotel and wouldn't be busy. It also had the infamous Cabo Arch as it's backdrop which was awesome. We had wifi at the resort so we were able to easily contact her to confirm time and location. She even picked us up from there! She was on time and ready to go. Although my fiancé and I were feeling awkward about having photos done she was able to give us direction and make us feel at ease. She shot a huge variety of poses for the hour slot we had booked. She was really easy to talk to and gave recommendations for where we should eat in town and what sights to see. We received our photos online in a week and a half! They turned out amazing and I'm so thankful we decided to get them done. I can't thank Anna enough for capturing our engagement and I'm so glad I chose her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to get photos done in Cabo for any occasion. Check out her website as well as Facebook and Instagram. I still love seeing all the new photos she posts.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Marcia · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I even start when I feel like words cant even fully express how I feel about Anna Gomes and her work .
    I guess ill start with my name is Marcia and me and husband got married in Cabo on June 25, 2016 and I am literally on cloud 9 because we just received our Stunning, Gorgeous wedding photos back from Anna.
    Basically, if you want thee most amazing wedding photos you could ever hope for, Anna Gomes is the photographer you should have!!

I don’t quite remember exactly how I came across her work, but I know I had a couple photographers that I reached out to and something about Anna stood out so we went ahead and did a skype meet to ask a couple more questions, and once we met her there was no question that she was going to be our photographer!! Not only did I like her work but after chatting with her, we quickly realized she was the sweetest most easy going person. It was so easy to talk to her and she listened to every question and thought and concern I had. I mean I just cant express enough what a pleasure she is, and you definitely want a photographer that you feel comfortable with to be yourself while they spend your wedding day with you capturing the most special moments. It felt like my amazing talented friend was taking our photos.

I mean, I literally feel like I can keep writing about anna and how amazing and happy I am with her and her work but I guess I should wrap it up sometime, so in a nutshell, whatever amazing wedding photos I could have ever wished for, Anna Gomes Photography delivered that X a thousand.

I got so lucky the day I choose her and I hope you get just as lucky so you can relive every emotion and amazing moment from your wedding day everytime you look at your photos like me. Thanks Forever Anna !!!!

Xo- M

Sent on 07/27/2016

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2016

I could not be happier with Anna and her second shooter! Our photos turned out better than we had imagined they would. I was fortunate to meet Anna in San Diego while she was in the States for a few days and after that meeting, I knew I could spend my wedding day with her. She was fun, approachable, knowledgeable, flexible - everything you want in a photographer. She gave us the right amount of direction the day of our wedding, but beautifully captured our candid moments as well. I'd highly recommend Anna for any future wedding. She's a true gem and her photos are stunning.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Beth · Married on 04/02/2016

Anna was delightful to work with! She shot our engagement session while we were vacationing in Cabo and made us very comfortable. She would say the perfect thing at that exact moment to make us smile and become more relaxed. She has a wonderful artistic vision and our photos turned out beautiful. Her turn around time is fantastic! We are really looking forward to her coming to Miami to shoot our wedding in April!

Eve · Married on 03/26/2016

Ana Gomes is a truly amazing professional photographer as well as a remarkably kind/personable person. My (now) husband and I were planning our Cabo wedding and counted our lucky stars that Anna was available for our date. We immediately booked her because we loved her work. From the very beginning, our correspondence was prompt, comfortable and fun! We booked a two hour engagement session around Cabo and 6 hours on our wedding day. The engagement shoot completely exceeded our expectations with how many diverse sceneries we shot in (4-5) just two short hours. She made being in front of the camera feel so much more comfortable and immediately put us at ease. Our engagement photos are some of our absolute favorites!!
    Photos, especially of a wedding, are such a big part of making the wedding memories last a lifetime and we were so honored that Anna was the one to capture our special day. Anna provided a detail timeline for the wedding day and made it so easy for everyone to know where and what to do. She is a one-of-a-kind person and that reflects in her photography. She made us feel so special with her correspondence and her work that we are positive we will work with her again.She listened to what we wanted, totally understood and delivered just that. We recieved all the photos a mere 3 weeks after our wedding and were amazed at the quality and quantity! There are so many to choose from that both our parents couldn't pick just one they wanted framed!

Overall, we could not have had a better experience with Anna. Beginning to end it was incredible and we are so grateful to her for the wonderful pictures we will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Shirley · Married on 11/01/2015

Hey everyone,

I hired Anna for a wedding in the Baja California region of Mexico and she was really wonderful to work with. Some of my photos are currently on her homepage. Feel free to contact me if you have specific questions or would like a reference.

Anna is very professional and has a great energy about her and when you're in the midst of wedding planning and on the day of your wedding, that's the type of person you want to surround yourself with. I had a somewhat complicated setup with multiple locations and also day and night photography that was required. She was prepared for it all!

I live in New York City and planned my destination wedding over email and our communications worked out well. She was also a pleasure during the post production. She returned our photos quickly and they looked really beautiful. We have a couple of them framed :) Happy to share pictures - just email me. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Anna was such a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional and talented. She is very responsive and always got back to me right away with answers to my questions. Our photos turned our fabulous and we are so happy with them. She took us around Cabo for an additional shoot and knew all of the best locations and the photos turned out great. I would recommend her to anyone, she is such a great person and is so talented.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Norma · Married on 06/20/2015

Anna is an amazing photographer! She made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed during our wedding photos. Our photos came out amazing! You will have no regrets choosing Anna. She's easy to work with, great attitude, and professional. Brides I HIGHLY recommend Anna to be your photographer. You won't have any regrets! and she's budget friendly :) and if you also looking for a destination to have your wedding, pick CABO SAN LUCAS! It's an amazing place to have your wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Chris · Married on 06/18/2015

Anna, in a word, is a amazing. She has the perfect mix of professionalism with the personal touch you want for your wedding day. Because we were planning our wedding in Cabo from our home in Indianapolis, there were some logistical challenges that required flexibility. Anna met every challenge head on and made everything seamless. We would highly recommend her for a Cabo wedding!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Anna was very professional and attentive to our personal wants/needs, but also very personable. It seemed like we had known one another for years. We really enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/25/2015

Anna was an absolutely pleasure to work with. Asked all the right questions to get the best photos that we would want to keep forever. Just an overall nice person as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 12/13/2015

Mollie · Married on 04/18/2015

There is not enough good things I can say about Anna. She MADE our wedding come to life. We first met her during our engagement pictures shoot and we right away felt so at ease with her. We had the best time taking these pictures on the beach and in downtown and the pictures reflected our pure bliss. It can be hard to get men comfortable taking pictures but my husband loved Anna's energy and felt right at home with her. The day of the wedding, Anna and her crew were 100% perfection. Our parents were so impressed with Anna's sweet natured disposition which isn't easy with such a large and demanding wedding as we had. She was able to capture moments and expressions that gave us goosebumps. She is the BEST!!!!

Georgia · Married on 02/27/2015

Anna was the best. She had vision, creativity, a positive attitude and best of all flexibility. She was highly recommended to me by my wedding planner, Christina Mattos (Cabo Beach Weddings), who has worked with the best. I was planning my wedding from Colorado and only had communication with her through phone and email. She would respond mostly within an hour if not within minutes. One of the most important things she did was that she made sure she got shots of our First Look with just my groom and I which made it an extra personal experience, capturing the true emotions we felt. She got formal pictures and candids of my friends and family. Her price was more than reasonable. In fact, if we knew then what we now, we wished we had her the full 8 hours instead of the 6 we went with. She is more than worth it. Our pictures are gorgeous. We are still having problems choosing which ones to get almost a year later! You won't be disappointed if you go with Anna. Promise.

Susana · Married on 11/27/2014

The pictures were amazing! She took more than our package called for and sent us the proofs while we were still on the cruise. She cared about getting the best picture possible and had a lot of patience for our large group. I would highly recommend her services to all my friends.

Eric · Married on 11/01/2014

Anna is an enthusiastic, professional, and hardworking photographer in the beautiful Cabo area of Mexico. She is extremely easy to work with and brings a fun energy which is what you want at a wedding!

Before the wedding date, she asked all the right questions about the bride, groom, wedding party, and location. I could tell she was very thorough and organized.

On the wedding date she and her assistant photographer spent the entire day with us, getting all the right angles. Most importantly she made my wife look beautiful! She went above and beyond her duties as she made sure to catch all the last party shots even though it was past her contract. Very much appreciated.

The digital delivery of the photos as timely and well done. We really love Anna's style as it is natural and not too processed. She captured all the perfect moments that we'll remember forever.

Anna gets our highest accolades!

Maria Elena · Married on 10/25/2014

It was a pleasure working with Anna for my wedding in Cabo San Lucas. She was very familiar with our venue and knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos. She was professional, calm and patient with all my guests, wedding party and with me as I was struck with wedding day nerves.

Anna was with us most of the day, taking pictures before, during and after the ceremony as well as reception. I completely love her style as her pictures don't look fake, staged or cliché. She captured all the family and friends shots that we needed and then we were left with plenty of time for creative, romantic and artistic shots as well. She was able to capture and re-tell the story of our wedding day in all the photos in an artistic way.

Anna's patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. Everyone who sees our wedding album loves the photos. Her photography is highly recommended and I would certainly hire her again.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2014

Anna was absolutely amazing! We came to cabo for our one year anniversary and wanted some photo redo's as we weren't pleased with our actual wedding day photographer. Anna was so fun and made us feel right at home. Her pictures were stunning and are blown up hanging around our home here in the U.S. I definitely recommend her as she is pure talent. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2014

Anna was absolutely wonderful. The pictures were beautiful and showed our personality. Although we had a small event, Anna treated us with care and respect. She was also a great value, we couldn't have asked for better photos showing our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Janelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Anna was amazing!!
    It was a pleasure and so much fun working with her for my wedding.
    She is so professional and committed to her work and has a very creative way of capturing the perfect moments.
    It was more like having one of your friends as a professional photographer... she made us both feel so comfortable in every moment.
    When I saw our wedding pictures I was truly blown away , they are absolutely perfect!

I highly recommend Anna if you're looking someone special and unique!

Sent on 11/25/2015

V · Married on 05/29/2015

Anna was so sweet. She was very flexible when I changed a couple of things. Anna delivered photos on time and was reasonable on her prices compared to others. Delivery of photos and edits was prompt. One thing I would suggest in general is giving your photographer a list of photos you want taken. I didn't listen to this advice and provide her with a list but she got some great shots otherwise.

Sent on 07/22/2016