Anna Gomes Photo Reviews

Anna Gomes Photo 7
  • kitchensinkit

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Anna is an amazing photographer & person to work with. She is very professional but also just the best person to be around during such an exciting day in your life! We are so thankful that Anna was listed as an approved vendor at our resort since that is how we initially found her. She was our first choice based on her photography style which speaks for itself & her personable bio she has on her website! She is very prompt with her responses via email, and when we met her during our wedding planning trip, we were so pleased with our choice for her to photograph our special day. Leading up to the wedding, Anna sends helpful questionnaires to get you know you as a couple, learn important details about your wedding, and to finalize the timeline. Her organization skills are impressive which makes the wedding day go as smoothly as possible! When we saw Anna again on our wedding day, she got right to work! She is also such a positive & calming person. Getting my makeup done wasn’t going as well as I had hoped which caused me to get a little behind schedule, but Anna went above & beyond and reassured me that everything would be ok and did what she needed to do to get her initial shots of the wedding details. Her choice for the second shooter was also amazing & he was great to be around as well. They made a great team making sure all the important moments were captured. Anna is also very enthusiastic & organized when it comes time to take photos of the wedding party & family! We had a pretty large group, but she made sure to get all of the important shots, and she captured the funniest moments from our reception. Anna has a great sense of humor & definitely fit in with our entire wedding group! The photos she captured of me & Richie are all so amazing & there are so many perfect pictures which is such a great thing to have! She gave us all direction when needed but used her creative abilities to capture everything else. Looking back at all the photos, she got all of the important moments from the day with our family & friends, and her images bring back so many joyful memories. The lighting is amazing in all of the photos giving them a polished & timeless look. Getting pictures with our vendors was something else that was important to us, so Anna made sure that happened, and sent all of our vendors photos that were relevant to them after our wedding – another example of her going above & beyond. When we got our photos back a month after our wedding, my exact words to Anna were: “We are already crying tears of joy at the slideshow and laughing at all the dancing pictures. All of the pictures are amazing!! You captured our day so well and we are forever grateful! We shared your photos with our family & friends all weekend and everyone absolutely LOVES all of them! We’ve gotten so many comments about how you captured the day perfectly & how nice all of the images look.” Richie, our friends & families, & I can’t say enough nice things about Anna & 1000% recommend her to photograph your special day!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 19
  • Isabela

Isabela Lemos · Married on 05/25/2019

One of a kind!

To say Anna is an amazing photographer is a no brainer - the photos speak for themselves. The main thing I wanted to point out is how amazing of a human/professional she also is!!! From our very first phone conversation, I knew she was the one to photograph our wedding, the most special day of our lives. Her friendlyness, charisma and positive energy are contagious, and make people want to be her friend right away! During the few months before the wedding day, she also showed she was preparing well for the day to come, by sending us emails, questionaires and answering any and all questions to make sure she understood exactly what we wanted! Oh boy and she did!! Beautiful is just an understatement for these pictures - they captured every genuine laugh and hug, beautiful scenery, and important details of our day! When we first arrived in Cabo, we had an in-person meeting to go over more details and explore the resort for the best picture spots. She also prepared a very detailed timeline for picture taking and went over every detail of how the wedding day was going to happen, which made it super stress-free! On the day of the wedding, Anna and her team showed up and I was immediately relaxed knowing they were on top of every detail and had a plan to follow - I got to just enjoy and soak in every moment. We also had a whole lot of fun shooting the photos, she was interacting, guiding us and cracking jokes along the way! My husband and his groomsmen also mentioned having a great time and laughing a bunch when she came over their room for the “getting ready pictures”. Anna is funny and just a blast to be around, in addition to being very professional and well prepared. Her team is also amazing and they not only help with the picture taking but also with many other things like telling us where/when to go, fixing the dress, helping put on shoes and even bringing us drinks!
    Another plus is that she speaks portuguese (besides perfect english and spanish), which helped a ton in communicating with my brazilian family.
    I can’t recommend her enough, hiring her was one of the best investments we made for our wedding and we are going to forever cherish these pictures and the great time we had. Thank you so much Anna and team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 20
    Anna Gomes Photo 21
    Anna Gomes Photo 22
    Anna Gomes Photo 23
    Anna Gomes Photo 24

Alejandra · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, fun, highly recommend

Anna was amazing on our wedding!!! We loved all the exchanges that we had with her - since initial calls to the end products ... our amazing photos!

Anna has an amazing balancing about professionalism and personal contact.

We certainly recommend Anna, and wish you all amazing pictures as ours!

Thanks Anna!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Y

Yvette Fischer · Married on 02/16/2019

The Best in Baja

Anna is great! There couldn't have been a better person for the job. Not only does she take AMAZING photos, she has a way of keeping the calm and organizing time the day of the wedding that probably would have fallen apart without her. Her and her team can adapt to any situation and personality in a way that makes the bride, groom and everyone else that day feel comfortable. Leading up the the day she asks questions about the bride's personal preferences and style so that she can give a client what they want. We are so lucky to have found her, and we can relive our memories from that special day for the rest of our lives through her beautiful work. I would highly suggest Anna to any bride to be.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 29
    Anna Gomes Photo 30

Melissa Fischer · Married on 02/16/2019

Anna Gomes is the BEST!

Anna did an absolutely fabulous job at my daughter's wedding! She helped to keep us on track prior to the ceremony in a gentle and professional way. Her team was unobtrusive, but somehow managed to capture all the details, even in the dim light after sunset. The resulting photographs exceeded my dreams! My family will treasure them always.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 31
    Anna Gomes Photo 32
    Anna Gomes Photo 33

Stephanie Keeley · Married on 02/03/2019

Felt like part of the family!

Anna did our rehearsal dinner and wedding photos. We are overjoyed with the outcome. If you are looking for someone to capture the true spirit of your event in an authentic, comfortable and enjoyable fashion... Anna is your woman! We cannot recommend her enough. She felt like part of our family and we are so happy we chose her! Thank you Anna!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 34
    Anna Gomes Photo 35
    Anna Gomes Photo 36
  • Maura

Maura Smith · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Anna Gomes!

Working with Anna on our wedding day was an absolute pleasure. She was professional, super fun and put us both at ease right away. The photos are spectacular and we could not be happier with the results. Thank you Anna!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Dilara · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer

Anna is amazing! She is very responsive, knowledgeable and super easy going. My husband and I are a little camera shy, but it was not a problem with Anna, it felt like we were hanging out with a friend and taking pictures. Don’t get me wrong, she is friendly and nice, but she is not playing around, she had every single detail scheduled, exactly knew what to do where to go next! It made it so easy for us on the day of the wedding! I highly, wholeheartedly recommend her! Pictures came back on our 1 month anniversary and they are soooo beautiful! We look at them all the time!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 37
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2018

Excellent!

We had the best experience with Anna. She is incredibly talented, professional, creative, positive, and just an overall great photographer. We have the best memories of our wedding and baby moon thanks to Anna! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Monte · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful experience

Choosing Anna Gomes as our wedding photographer for our destination wedding in November was one of the easiest choices during our wedding planning. In our initial phone conversation, Anna was really easy to talk to, very bubbly and personal, and unlike some other photographers I reached out to, was genuinely interested in getting to know me and my fiance, and BONUS... fit in our budget! We wanted a raw, natural and candid look that captured the day without feeling awkward or forced to pose.

We purchased a package that included an engagement photoshoot, 7 hours of coverage and NO TAX! Yes...! Anna accepts QuickPay Chase, PayPal or cheque, which made it so easy for us to make our payments.

Anna is extremely responsive over email and allowed us to make several changes/adjustments to our package. On the day of our wedding Anna showed up to my suite early to take her time with detail shots (dress, shoes, invitations, rings, etc.). She got a ton of those!! We did our family portraits before the ceremony, so everyone was anxious and we felt that the family portraits were a bit rushed because of it. We opted for a package that did not include a 2nd/assistant photographer. Unfortunately we could not be a part of our cocktail hour due to a H&M change/fix up and we ran out of time with our wedding portraits. We sort of regret not upgrading our package now, as we don't have any photos of our cocktail hour and not many pictures of our guests. Butttt... instead we did some awesome smoke bomb photos, which turned out AMAZING! Overall, we are SO happy with our decision to hire Anna for our big day and at some points on our wedding day it almost felt like she went invisible, but captured our day so naturally! She never interfered with natural and authentic moments.

Anna is not someone who will just be your ordinary wedding photographer... She is someone who became a friend, who you could drink a shot of tequila with, and have fun with on your wedding day. She's truly talented and passionate about her work! Thank you Anna! Big hugs, Suzanne & Adam

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Anna Gomes Photo 44
    Anna Gomes Photo 45
    Anna Gomes Photo 46

Jamie Rahaeuser · Married on 11/09/2018

Anna is amazing! We love her!!! Our bridal party and guest made many comments on how great she was the day of too!!!

Anna was amazing to work with! Planning a destination wedding can be hard but she made it so smooth. She is also very perosnalable. We highly recommend her and love our photos!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Kirsten Zienty Huey · Married on 11/03/2018

These Newlyweds could not be HAPPIER!!

Where do I begin? In short, Anna is heaven sent and we could not be happier with our experience. She is an incredibly talented photographer and equally adept "people person". And everyone should know this is coming from a perfectionist who is tough to impress.

Photography is a passion of mine and when it came to our wedding, it ranked #1 on my list in terms of importance. Anna delivered. Her lifestyle captures are effortless. She has an eye so keen she transports you back in time through her lens. Her ability to capture these magic moments is rooted both in her raw talent (she is meant to be a photographer) AND her heart. She invested a great deal of time and energy getting to know my husband I before the wedding to ensure our comfort and her flawless execution on the day of. And flawless it was.

Her exceptional communication, solution-oriented scheduling recommendations, thorough attention to detail, natural personality management (ie: I love the camera while Randy is a bit more shy) are unmatched. Anna was our greatest wedding blessing and we truly can't sing her praises enough.

If you are fortunate enough to find one of her openings, secure it. You will thank your lucky stars, good karma, heaven above... and maybe even me ;) for your good judgement.

Anna, if you happen to see this - Warmest THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You managed to make one of the happiest days of our lives accessible whenever we wish. You are truly a brilliant photographer and a gem of a person. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

Much Love, Kirsten & Randy

Sent on 12/20/2018

Andie · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! I can't give Ana enough praise. Ana went above and beyond for us. I told her what I wanted and she did that and more and not only was she accommodating, thoughtful and nice she also was very reasonable with her prices. First, I had a bridal shoot, and I told her how I would love to be photographed in front of a classic and timeless church, she found one and took more pictures than I would have dreamed of.

I also wanted to take photos on one of those cute boats in Cabo, near the arch for a trash the dress session and she made sure that it was safe and that I got as many shots as possible with my husband.

The photos turned out great, not only did she retouched my favorite without adding extra cost she also gave me all of the photos she took super fast. She was willing to take cheesy, candid and fun photos without any hesitation. I hate when photographers are not open to your suggestions or are so worried about going overtime that they miss special moments between the couple. I would encourage anyone who is getting married in Los Cabos to shoot her an email and work with her. You will not be disapointed and you will not waste your time and money looking or on someone else who is not as good as she is.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

Anna is phenomenal! Having her photograph our wedding was a dream come true. We were already familiar with her beautiful, quality work from my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding a few years ago. When we found out that she was available for our wedding my whole family was literally jumping for joy! She has such a warm and kind personality that helps everyone feel at ease. Not to mention her gifted photographic eye, attention to detail, organization, and professionalism. It was so nice to work with someone whom we had complete confidence in to capture our special day. Anna has an authentic love for the work she does, bringing forth memories to be cherished for a lifetime. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 09/20/2018

A · Married on 07/05/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about my high opinion of Anna and her commitment to our special day. In a nutshell, she goes above and beyond anything you ask of her. In fact, she goes above and beyond things we didn't ask of her!
    Two days before the wedding we were going out to dinner and saw Anna walking the entire grounds scoping out photo opportunities and comparing it to the specific location of the sun at that moment. (We had a sunset wedding so it was critical to get the timing right or it would be too dark in a matter of minutes after completion of the vows.)
    In addition to the light timing, she had a game plan for working around the heat. (My wedding gown was heavily beaded and July is hot in Cabo! Not like any other month I had experienced so I was worried the minute I realized I was going to melt in the sunset!!) But Anna was not going to let me melt. She had a game plan that seemed to save me from the sweltering sun at just the right moment yet caught much of the sunlight in each photo.She was MAGIC!!!
    I realize it is scary picking a photographer outside of the country for the most special event of your life. (Lets face it, its a leap of faith that feels like a game of Russian-roulette!) I want to assure you that your money, your day, and your memories are all safe with Anna Gomes!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Chelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

From the get go, Anna was a delight to work with! She was very responsive, thorough, and put thought into every little detail. Anna tailored our experience to fit our personalities. My husband is camera shy- Anna knew exactly how to make him comfortable and even have fun! It felt like Anna was apart of our wedding day. She was never overbearing with the camera and she caught so many great moments. She has the best relaxed and happy vibes to bring to a wedding. On top of everything, she does phenomenal work.

Venue: Villa Del Arco

Anna Gomes Photo 53
    Anna Gomes Photo 54
    Anna Gomes Photo 55

Chantal · Married on 04/21/2018

Anna and her team were just amazing to work with! I had planned a destination wedding from Chicago and had never been to Cabo before. Anna immediately answered all emails and calmed my nerves about booking a wedding photographer without meeting her! On our wedding day her team was professional and helped everyone feel relaxed in an unnatural situation! I am so happy I found her. And on the plus side, we got our photos less than ONE MONTH after our wedding, just unheard of - oh and they are gorgeous! They are definitely more relaxed and less formal which we loved. She really caught us in natural moments. We can't choose our favorites. I can't sing her praises enough. Anyone would be lucky to have her photograph their special event!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cait · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband Casey and I love Anna! I was so lucky to have stumbled across her work while looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding in La Paz, B.C.S. Casey and I are from Southern California, and finding Anna was one of the best things that happened for us and the wedding! She is so energetic and funny, laid back and easy too work with. Not to mention her pictures turned out amazing! She also had a wonderful assistant she brought with her on the big day. Anna did not just help with the photography but with a lot of my general wedding questions and timeline as well. I wish I could give her 100 stars! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Anna Gomes Photo 56
    Anna Gomes Photo 57
    Anna Gomes Photo 58
    Anna Gomes Photo 59
    Anna Gomes Photo 60

Justine · Married on 10/21/2017

I would not hesitate to choose Anna Gomes to be your wedding photographer! My wedding was in Cabo, and Anna was responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process. When talking to her for the first time as I was choosing a photographer, we connected very easily due to her friendly personality AND she has the skills to go with it! My husband and I did a short-notice engagement shoot which was SUPER helpful before the wedding day. Anna took us to a few of her favorite spots and made us feel super comfortable and it wasn't awkward like we were expecting it to be. More importantly, on the big day - Anna was always close by (of course) and was a there for me in a few moments of stress which I will always appreciate. Fast forward a few months - the photos are BEYOND GORGEOUS. Everything was captured beautifully. We ordered a coffee table book which we love...everyone comments how great the photos are. We had an amazing venue (The Cape Hotel) and Anna was really excited to be there and wanted to make the photos the best they could be. In her work, that showed.
    It can be hard to get good customer/client service these days, so a big thank you to Anna!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2017

Love this woman and her talent! She is amazing and captured every part of our wedding day perfectly! We are so happy we picked her and will definitely stay in touch through the years of our journey together! She made us laugh and cry happy tears. She made us feel so comfortable with each other and made us feel like movie stars! She was very professional and such a great person to be around. Wish we could keep her around in our lives every day!!! :)

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Anna Gomes Photo 61
    Anna Gomes Photo 62
    Anna Gomes Photo 63

Cheyenne · Married on 06/03/2017

Anna never absolutely amazing! She's super fun and outgoing, and loves to laugh just as much as me. My fiancé and I used her for our engagement photos in Los Cabos, and they turned out to be nothing short of perfect! She got us our photos back in less than a week! I do not have enough space to write everything I have to say about her amazing work! Thank you so much for your time and your professionalism. You rock Anna. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Dawn · Married on 05/28/2017

Anna was such an amazing photographer to work with on our wedding day. Our photographs truly are an exceptional work of art thanks to Anna's keen and impeccable eye. Anna is a consummate professional and with so many choices, we certainly made the correct one.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/19/2017

Anna brought the perfect sense of order and calm when we needed most. When she arrives, you know the wedding has really begun and she handles all of the most important aspects of your day with ease and love. I hope I can find another reason to hire her in the near future.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Anna Gomes Photo 64
    Anna Gomes Photo 65

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2017

Anna is absolutely the best. Our pictures turned out better than I could have imagined!
    Our Experience-
    We got married at the RIU Palace in May & my entire photography experience with Anna was great! Throughout the entire process she has responded quickly to all my emails. She was definitely not a photographer that you only hear from once before the wedding, the wedding day, and then once after. You can tell she is passionate about her work! Before the wedding she asked us questions to get to know us and our personalities and took time to ask us what we wanted and what our expectations were. As someone who lives in the area she was also super helpful in letting us know all about the in and outs Cabo. We got a package that offered an additional photo session that most use on a trash the dress shoot but she was more than willing to let us do a sweet couples shoot before the wedding instead. She picked us up at our hotel and took us to some cool spots where we got some amazing photos!! It was great getting to know each other and get comfortable with one another before the big day. I highly recommend this! The day of the wedding she was there while we got ready, for the ceremony, and for the reception. She was great about letting us spend time with our loved ones while quietly snapped photos. We got some great candids and the usual posed family photos. Even the posed photos showed our personality and none ever seemed stiff or boring. She even found a great time to pull my husband and I away at the reception to catch some great lighting as the sun was coming down! After the wedding we got our photos back in about 3-4 weeks and we had access to ALL 900+ photos (no hidden fees). I am not a person who EVER writes reviews (good or bad) but I had to let other brides know just how fantastic Anna actually is. I am so thankful to her and all she did to help make our wedding one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Anna Gomes Photo 72
    Anna Gomes Photo 73
    Anna Gomes Photo 74

Maris · Married on 04/22/2017

We got married in Los Cabos in April and are SO lucky we found Anna! She is so talented, easy to work with and incredibly thoughtful. Anna and I chatted on several occasions before the wedding to get to know each other and even shared a Pinterest board for photo inspiration. She immediately made me feel like I was in good hands! Our wedding party was fairly large and very rowdy and Anna kept everyone on track with ease. She did an incredible job of capturing every moment of the day. We have so many “favorite” photos to choose from! In addition to all the beautiful photos, the album we received is stunning. I cannot recommend Anna highly enough. Choosing Anna as your photographer should be the easiest wedding decision you make!

Sent on 11/03/2017