Anna Gomes Photo Reviews

59 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

59 Reviews for Anna Gomes Photo

Taylor D. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Anna Gomes is the professional every couple needs on their wedding day!

When we decided to get married in Cabo, we knew we wanted something very familiar and experienced with the area. Anna had been both to our resort and our venue. Anna was more than happy to take a call with us and met us in person the week of the wedding to get everything set up with our rooms and making sure we had good locations for pictures. She showed up on the wedding day with an assistant and second shooter (per the package we chose). I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I was so at ease, she managed everything and everyone. She accommodated minor delays. I could go on and on. I highly, highly recommend Anna and her team. You won't regret it! I look at our wedding album at least once a week. We have pictures hanging from her website and the quality is unbelievable.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Kaylee A. · Married on 04/10/2021

Wedding Day

Anna Gomes exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. She was extremely flexible, easy to work with, and never failed to make my husband and I feel important. Every interaction with her from start to finish was very easy going (definitely did not add stress to the wedding which was wonderful). She is extremely organized with a wedding timeline so we knew exactly where to be and when. We are beyond thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

April · Married on 11/12/2020

The Only Photographer you will ever need

Anna was by far a breath of fresh air during this time of planning or wedding. She is incredibly personable and gets to know you and your groom before she meets with you and your groom. Our wedding was unfortunately cancelled due to COVID, but we were still able to make it out to Cabo for a much needed trip. While we were there, Anna met up with us and was able to capture the most amazing photos of myself in my wedding dress and groom in his tux. She made us feel so comfortable and put us at such ease. She definitely has a creative eye and I would recommend her to everyone that needs a photographer in the Cabo San Lucas area!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Killian P. · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Anna shot our wedding photos in October 2020 while in Cabo. No words could honestly describe the experience we had working with her and her team. She thought of even the tiniest details that made our photos turn out that much better. I highly recommend using Anna whether you love taking photos or not she will be sure to turn this experience into an incredible one.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Anoop

Anoop M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Anna Gomes is a terrific photographer

Anna Gomes is both a wonderfully talented photographer as well as an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired her to photograph our wedding at Villa Santa Cruz in Todos Santos in December, 2019. Every interaction with her along the way was exactly what we needed during an overwhelming and stressful wedding planning process, beginning with our initial exploratory Skype interview. She made us feel comfortable all the way through, from the hiring and negotiation process, up until and during the wedding day. Anna is incredibly personable and generous with her time. Her pricing is reasonable and fair. She made us feel comfortable and like we were in great hands. Planning a wedding is not easy--there's a lot of stress that comes along with it. I couldn't think of anyone better to play such an important role as photographer than Anna. She is incredibly organized. I can't say enough about how helpful she was--her recommendations, her availability to respond to questions, the wedding timeline she developed for us, and her overall willingness to work with us to help make our wedding day great and to capture it on film. We were incredibly happy with her service and professionalism throughout the process. And, even better, we are thrilled by the product--we love our wedding photos. One of the most impressive things about Anna was how efficient she was in taking photos during our wedding day. Also, how she was able to capture such important moments without us even knowing she and her assistant were there. That was really cool. As a result, so many of the photographs were surprises to us, and while looking at the photographs my wife and I felt like we were able to see aspects of our wedding day that we didn't get to experience at the time. Overall, we highly recommend Anna. We would hire her again in a minute.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 02/16/2020

Incredible attention to detail, responsive and joyful personality!

Anna was a complete joy to work with every step of the way! She was so responsive - even months prior to our wedding -, helped us to develop a very organized timeline, made everyone feel so comfortable with having their photo taken and ensured we got photos with every important guests and wedding party member. Even after the wedding, she followed through quickly with sending us photo proofs, designing our coffee table book and more. We had such a wonderful time working with her and would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Bri

Bri T. · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent wedding photographer!!

I'm beyond happy to have had hire Anna G. as my wedding photographer she was super professional and easy too talk to. If you are looking for a great photographer you'll love Anna.

Sent on 03/10/2020

C · Married on 01/16/2020

Great to work with and awesome photos

Anna was great to work with from the very beginning. She was quick to respond to questions and I appreciated that she had us fill out a survey of what we wanted ahead of time. In person she controlled the situations she needed to, shot candids of the ones she didn't and made both of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. This all showed through in the awesome photos we received!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Breana · Married on 12/13/2019

Perfection

Anna! The best photographer ever! She truly did make us comfortable throughout the wedding day. She was on top of all the photo opportunities and made sure to capture every moment from big ones to the small ones! Everyone in our party absolutely loved Anna as well as she is very easy going:) Anna responds quickly and is ready for any ideas you have through out the process.
    Once we received our photos, we were mind blown! We are sooooo happy with how they turned out and couldn’t imagine our photos any other way! All our thanks go to Anna for capturing the most memorable day of our life

Sent on 02/12/2020

Alexa · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic experience for two shy people

Anna gomez is an amazing photographer full stop. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but she has an easygoing, happy demeanor and a fantastic eye - she just pulled it out of us! We couldn't be more happy with our choice, and have these wonderful pictures to treasure for the rest of our lives.

She was very communicative throughout the entire planning process, took the time to get to know us and our preferences through a few detailed surveys which made the day of completely seamless!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • kitchensinkit

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Anna is an amazing photographer & person to work with. She is very professional but also just the best person to be around during such an exciting day in your life! We are so thankful that Anna was listed as an approved vendor at our resort since that is how we initially found her. She was our first choice based on her photography style which speaks for itself & her personable bio she has on her website! She is very prompt with her responses via email, and when we met her during our wedding planning trip, we were so pleased with our choice for her to photograph our special day. Leading up to the wedding, Anna sends helpful questionnaires to get you know you as a couple, learn important details about your wedding, and to finalize the timeline. Her organization skills are impressive which makes the wedding day go as smoothly as possible! When we saw Anna again on our wedding day, she got right to work! She is also such a positive & calming person. Getting my makeup done wasn’t going as well as I had hoped which caused me to get a little behind schedule, but Anna went above & beyond and reassured me that everything would be ok and did what she needed to do to get her initial shots of the wedding details. Her choice for the second shooter was also amazing & he was great to be around as well. They made a great team making sure all the important moments were captured. Anna is also very enthusiastic & organized when it comes time to take photos of the wedding party & family! We had a pretty large group, but she made sure to get all of the important shots, and she captured the funniest moments from our reception. Anna has a great sense of humor & definitely fit in with our entire wedding group! The photos she captured of me & Richie are all so amazing & there are so many perfect pictures which is such a great thing to have! She gave us all direction when needed but used her creative abilities to capture everything else. Looking back at all the photos, she got all of the important moments from the day with our family & friends, and her images bring back so many joyful memories. The lighting is amazing in all of the photos giving them a polished & timeless look. Getting pictures with our vendors was something else that was important to us, so Anna made sure that happened, and sent all of our vendors photos that were relevant to them after our wedding – another example of her going above & beyond. When we got our photos back a month after our wedding, my exact words to Anna were: “We are already crying tears of joy at the slideshow and laughing at all the dancing pictures. All of the pictures are amazing!! You captured our day so well and we are forever grateful! We shared your photos with our family & friends all weekend and everyone absolutely LOVES all of them! We’ve gotten so many comments about how you captured the day perfectly & how nice all of the images look.” Richie, our friends & families, & I can’t say enough nice things about Anna & 1000% recommend her to photograph your special day!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jennifer M. · Married on 06/08/2019

Cabo Destination Wedding

I knew Anna was was the photographer for our wedding the moment she sat down with us during our planning visit. Anna not only took the most amazing photos of our wedding. She also was spectacular to work with from start to finish. We have photos from our wedding that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Isabela

Isabela L. · Married on 05/25/2019

One of a kind!

To say Anna is an amazing photographer is a no brainer - the photos speak for themselves. The main thing I wanted to point out is how amazing of a human/professional she also is!!! From our very first phone conversation, I knew she was the one to photograph our wedding, the most special day of our lives. Her friendlyness, charisma and positive energy are contagious, and make people want to be her friend right away! During the few months before the wedding day, she also showed she was preparing well for the day to come, by sending us emails, questionaires and answering any and all questions to make sure she understood exactly what we wanted! Oh boy and she did!! Beautiful is just an understatement for these pictures - they captured every genuine laugh and hug, beautiful scenery, and important details of our day! When we first arrived in Cabo, we had an in-person meeting to go over more details and explore the resort for the best picture spots. She also prepared a very detailed timeline for picture taking and went over every detail of how the wedding day was going to happen, which made it super stress-free! On the day of the wedding, Anna and her team showed up and I was immediately relaxed knowing they were on top of every detail and had a plan to follow - I got to just enjoy and soak in every moment. We also had a whole lot of fun shooting the photos, she was interacting, guiding us and cracking jokes along the way! My husband and his groomsmen also mentioned having a great time and laughing a bunch when she came over their room for the “getting ready pictures”. Anna is funny and just a blast to be around, in addition to being very professional and well prepared. Her team is also amazing and they not only help with the picture taking but also with many other things like telling us where/when to go, fixing the dress, helping put on shoes and even bringing us drinks!
    Another plus is that she speaks portuguese (besides perfect english and spanish), which helped a ton in communicating with my brazilian family.
    I can’t recommend her enough, hiring her was one of the best investments we made for our wedding and we are going to forever cherish these pictures and the great time we had. Thank you so much Anna and team!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Alejandra · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, fun, highly recommend

Anna was amazing on our wedding!!! We loved all the exchanges that we had with her - since initial calls to the end products ... our amazing photos!

Anna has an amazing balancing about professionalism and personal contact.

We certainly recommend Anna, and wish you all amazing pictures as ours!

Thanks Anna!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Y

Yvette F. · Married on 02/16/2019

The Best in Baja

Anna is great! There couldn't have been a better person for the job. Not only does she take AMAZING photos, she has a way of keeping the calm and organizing time the day of the wedding that probably would have fallen apart without her. Her and her team can adapt to any situation and personality in a way that makes the bride, groom and everyone else that day feel comfortable. Leading up the the day she asks questions about the bride's personal preferences and style so that she can give a client what they want. We are so lucky to have found her, and we can relive our memories from that special day for the rest of our lives through her beautiful work. I would highly suggest Anna to any bride to be.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Melissa F. · Married on 02/16/2019

Anna Gomes is the BEST!

Anna did an absolutely fabulous job at my daughter's wedding! She helped to keep us on track prior to the ceremony in a gentle and professional way. Her team was unobtrusive, but somehow managed to capture all the details, even in the dim light after sunset. The resulting photographs exceeded my dreams! My family will treasure them always.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Stephanie K. · Married on 02/03/2019

Felt like part of the family!

Anna did our rehearsal dinner and wedding photos. We are overjoyed with the outcome. If you are looking for someone to capture the true spirit of your event in an authentic, comfortable and enjoyable fashion... Anna is your woman! We cannot recommend her enough. She felt like part of our family and we are so happy we chose her! Thank you Anna!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Maura

Maura S. · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Anna Gomes!

Working with Anna on our wedding day was an absolute pleasure. She was professional, super fun and put us both at ease right away. The photos are spectacular and we could not be happier with the results. Thank you Anna!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Dilara · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer

Anna is amazing! She is very responsive, knowledgeable and super easy going. My husband and I are a little camera shy, but it was not a problem with Anna, it felt like we were hanging out with a friend and taking pictures. Don’t get me wrong, she is friendly and nice, but she is not playing around, she had every single detail scheduled, exactly knew what to do where to go next! It made it so easy for us on the day of the wedding! I highly, wholeheartedly recommend her! Pictures came back on our 1 month anniversary and they are soooo beautiful! We look at them all the time!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2018

Excellent!

We had the best experience with Anna. She is incredibly talented, professional, creative, positive, and just an overall great photographer. We have the best memories of our wedding and baby moon thanks to Anna! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne M. · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful experience

Choosing Anna Gomes as our wedding photographer for our destination wedding in November was one of the easiest choices during our wedding planning. In our initial phone conversation, Anna was really easy to talk to, very bubbly and personal, and unlike some other photographers I reached out to, was genuinely interested in getting to know me and my fiance, and BONUS... fit in our budget! We wanted a raw, natural and candid look that captured the day without feeling awkward or forced to pose.

We purchased a package that included an engagement photoshoot, 7 hours of coverage and NO TAX! Yes...! Anna accepts QuickPay Chase, PayPal or cheque, which made it so easy for us to make our payments.

Anna is extremely responsive over email and allowed us to make several changes/adjustments to our package. On the day of our wedding Anna showed up to my suite early to take her time with detail shots (dress, shoes, invitations, rings, etc.). She got a ton of those!! We did our family portraits before the ceremony, so everyone was anxious and we felt that the family portraits were a bit rushed because of it. We opted for a package that did not include a 2nd/assistant photographer. Unfortunately we could not be a part of our cocktail hour due to a H&M change/fix up and we ran out of time with our wedding portraits. We sort of regret not upgrading our package now, as we don't have any photos of our cocktail hour and not many pictures of our guests. Butttt... instead we did some awesome smoke bomb photos, which turned out AMAZING! Overall, we are SO happy with our decision to hire Anna for our big day and at some points on our wedding day it almost felt like she went invisible, but captured our day so naturally! She never interfered with natural and authentic moments.

Anna is not someone who will just be your ordinary wedding photographer... She is someone who became a friend, who you could drink a shot of tequila with, and have fun with on your wedding day. She's truly talented and passionate about her work! Thank you Anna! Big hugs, Suzanne & Adam

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jamie R. · Married on 11/09/2018

Anna is amazing! We love her!!! Our bridal party and guest made many comments on how great she was the day of too!!!

Anna was amazing to work with! Planning a destination wedding can be hard but she made it so smooth. She is also very perosnalable. We highly recommend her and love our photos!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Kirsten Z. · Married on 11/03/2018

These Newlyweds could not be HAPPIER!!

Where do I begin? In short, Anna is heaven sent and we could not be happier with our experience. She is an incredibly talented photographer and equally adept "people person". And everyone should know this is coming from a perfectionist who is tough to impress.

Photography is a passion of mine and when it came to our wedding, it ranked #1 on my list in terms of importance. Anna delivered. Her lifestyle captures are effortless. She has an eye so keen she transports you back in time through her lens. Her ability to capture these magic moments is rooted both in her raw talent (she is meant to be a photographer) AND her heart. She invested a great deal of time and energy getting to know my husband I before the wedding to ensure our comfort and her flawless execution on the day of. And flawless it was.

Her exceptional communication, solution-oriented scheduling recommendations, thorough attention to detail, natural personality management (ie: I love the camera while Randy is a bit more shy) are unmatched. Anna was our greatest wedding blessing and we truly can't sing her praises enough.

If you are fortunate enough to find one of her openings, secure it. You will thank your lucky stars, good karma, heaven above... and maybe even me ;) for your good judgement.

Anna, if you happen to see this - Warmest THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You managed to make one of the happiest days of our lives accessible whenever we wish. You are truly a brilliant photographer and a gem of a person. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

Much Love, Kirsten & Randy

Sent on 12/20/2018

Andie · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! I can't give Ana enough praise. Ana went above and beyond for us. I told her what I wanted and she did that and more and not only was she accommodating, thoughtful and nice she also was very reasonable with her prices. First, I had a bridal shoot, and I told her how I would love to be photographed in front of a classic and timeless church, she found one and took more pictures than I would have dreamed of.

I also wanted to take photos on one of those cute boats in Cabo, near the arch for a trash the dress session and she made sure that it was safe and that I got as many shots as possible with my husband.

The photos turned out great, not only did she retouched my favorite without adding extra cost she also gave me all of the photos she took super fast. She was willing to take cheesy, candid and fun photos without any hesitation. I hate when photographers are not open to your suggestions or are so worried about going overtime that they miss special moments between the couple. I would encourage anyone who is getting married in Los Cabos to shoot her an email and work with her. You will not be disapointed and you will not waste your time and money looking or on someone else who is not as good as she is.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

Anna is phenomenal! Having her photograph our wedding was a dream come true. We were already familiar with her beautiful, quality work from my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding a few years ago. When we found out that she was available for our wedding my whole family was literally jumping for joy! She has such a warm and kind personality that helps everyone feel at ease. Not to mention her gifted photographic eye, attention to detail, organization, and professionalism. It was so nice to work with someone whom we had complete confidence in to capture our special day. Anna has an authentic love for the work she does, bringing forth memories to be cherished for a lifetime. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 09/20/2018