Anna and Spencer Photography Reviews

32 | Atlanta, GA

32 Reviews for Anna and Spencer Photography

Jessica Liu · Married on 05/04/2019

The best wedding photographers in the business!

Anna and Spencer were the most AMAZING, wonderful, professional, photographers! There are not enough positive adjectives to describe them.

Most importantly, they acted with the utmost professionalism the whole time, remained in constant contact, gave us a friendly week of the wedding call to make sure we were all on the same page for the plan and what we wanted, and even sent a survey for us to fill out about picture preferences to make sure they knew exactly what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. There was never a doubt in our mind that they were going to be where they were supposed to be and deliver great pictures.

We also had the best time working with them at our engagement shoot and on the day of! They are a great couple and were easy to talk to. Everyone was relaxed and comfortable around them and there was no awkward posing or weirdness for any of the "posed" shots. Where they REALLY excel though is in the candid shots that document the night. They captured the tone and feel of the wedding perfectly and you can really sense the joy, happiness, and excitement of the wedding in their pictures. There were so many candid and beautiful moments of joy and happiness throughout the day that they somehow managed to capture in each and every one of their pictures.

Their technical skill is also superior to many of the other photographers we looked at. We got married at Christ the King, which can be tricky lighting, and compared to other friends of ours who also got married there recently, we definitely had the best technical photos of the bunch.

They also have no fine print, or technicalities to their contract when you work with them. They were transparent with the whole process, and you get all of your pictures at the end with no tricks or gimicks to get more money out of you. They are pricier than some other photographers but 100% worth it, and honestly you might end up paying the same amount or more when you don't get the rights to your photos with the other photographers and have to pay more money at the end to get full resolution image files!

Go with Anna and Spencer. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kristin · Married on 11/17/2018

Memories for a lifetime

Like most vendor decisions on your wedding journey, the photographer space is full of options to consider. We chose Anna and Spencer, and we’d do it again for 3 reasons.

1. Anna and Spencer have a passion for delivering photography narrative as a true art and do so with a extremely minimal interruption to your special day (if any, in comparison to other wedding party experiences)
    2. Anna and Spencer allowed us to own ALL 15,000 photos, and 1000+ edited within one month of our big day
    3. Anna and Spencer partnered us with Queensbury for a truly unique and remarkably high-quality finished product that is proven to not wear over time

Anna and Spencer, thank you for being you and delivering us memories that will last a lifetime. Never stop being passionate about creating amazing memories of life’s most special moments for your customers. We are grateful for your gifts, shared passion and final product!

Love,
    Colin and Kristin

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Ilyssa

Ilyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful wedding photographers!

We had Anna & Spencer as our photographers for our wedding last September. We first did an engagement shoot, and we were so impressed that almost every photo was frame worthy. The results for the wedding where even better than we could have possibly expected! We not only had tons of candid photos, but the family portraits also turned out great!
    Thousands of gorgeous photos made it difficult to figure out what would make it in the album! The turn around to get the photos for the wedding and engagement was extremely fast! By the time we got back from our honeymoon, they were ready!
    We also loved our wedding album! I would highly recommend hiring them as your wedding photographers.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Bethany · Married on 03/17/2018

Anna and Spencer are the best!! They produce the most amazing pictures and are awesome to work with, as well. We will cherish the photos of our wedding day forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

sharon · Married on 11/11/2016

Love their work! (and I am super super picky about photography). Just got a sneak peek at some photos from my wedding on 11/11, and just love love the outcome so far. They are less posed, and more documentary style. So if you do want some posed, just make sure you have a phone handy with the ideas on hand b/c they are not the aggressive type to suggest a ton of different shots/poses. Anyone can take a photo with good lighting, but Anna & Spencer are off in the sidelines, somehow capturing those one off moments that happen in seconds, every time. They are very consistent in their work, you get 2 photographers with years of experience under their belt. They also snap thousands of photos, deliver the best ones, take out any duplicates, and even photo shop any photos to make it as close to how it actually looked on the big day. Every vendor that asked me who my photographer was, would always gush about A&S's work, everyone in the biz seems to know and love their work. They also have powerful lenses to capture up close photos further away, which is less intrusive. The only thing I wish could be different, is some heads up on the photo locations beforehand. I think if we weren't being rushed back up so early by the day of planner we could've squeezed one more location in. They did warn me though that the 8 hour package might not capture everything and timing would be tight, but I would still choose Anna & Spencer with 8 hour package, over another photographer that offers all day every time. They are also super accommodating with requests -- I asked them for a photo early on for thank you cards -- no problem. When I was trying to figure out videography + mics, Spencer was willing to go the extra mile to provide anything to make my day better. I really appreciate that as it wasn't in his job description to do that for me. Thank you guys! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos. =)

Sent on 11/23/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2016

I am a photographer myself so I was very much aware of what I wanted in a photographer for my wedding day. Anna and Spencer were the perfect fit. From our engagement photos to a full day of wedding photos, they captured all of our important and silly moments. I highly recommend this team for quality of product and service, We are so pleased with our photos and can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

Choosing Anna & Spencer as our wedding photographers was one of the easiest decisions I made in preparation for my wedding. And upon receiving our link to our wedding photographs today I can 100% say that we made the right choice. We have over 2,500 pictures we are absolutely in love with. It will be difficult to narrow down our favorites to include in our album. Not only does the quality of their work speak for itself, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Anna & Spencer. Everyone in our wedding party loved them. They were there to capture every moment during the wedding and were incredibly personable and receptive to all my questions/concerns during the days leading up to the wedding. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day so perfectly!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Elesa · Married on 06/20/2015

This is our third wedding with Anna and Spencer. They are delightful people, professional and gifted photographers. They have excellent equipment and creative talents that enhance a wedding experience and give the gift of treasured and remembered memories. They are responsive and easy to work with. They are great at helping you think through what is really important to you as an individual and as a family. I am writing as the mother of the bride and i am grateful for how they helped my daughter think through and execute what she really wanted.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

I made a great decision hiring Anna and Spencer as our wedding photographers. They provided us over 2,200 beautiful photos of our ceremony and reception! We didn't even notice they were taking photos during our outdoor ceremony. They had a great style of taking candid shots and documenting many special moments. Very professional and skilled photographers with impressive equipment. Very nice people who take interest in you as a couple. Reliable and prepared but also flexible. I love looking at our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/21/2013

I can't say enough good things about these photographers- they are creative, friendly, helpful, and love what they do. Most importantly- the photos are amazing!! Use them- it is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Lela · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Anna and Spencer Photography. I discovered them on Facebook and instantly fell in love with their photography style. Upon meeting this cool, married duo. I was certain they were the photographers for us. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and our wedding photos were absolutely breathtaking.

Characteristics you should look for in wedding photographers are that they are nice, respectful, professional, and you get a sense that they love what they do. Anna and Spencer embody each and every one of these characteristics. We absolutely recommend Anna and Spencer Photography for your wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2013
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 07/14/2012

Anna and Spencer took the most incredible pictures of our wedding! They were able to capture all the special moments of the night and were never once intrusive. We hardly even knew they were there. Their talent is evident in their work but in addition to be amazing photographers, they’re also very fun and personable. We loved hanging out with them during our engagement session. It felt more like spending time with friends than what I imagine a photo shoot to normally feel like. They also were very accommodating, giving up their memorial day to shoot our engagement session since that was the only time we could be in town to do it.

On the day of the wedding they were always around when we wanted a “posed” picture but otherwise they were inconspicuously documenting the night. Because they’re married, they work extremely well together and that really shows in the quality of their work. We’re so happy with the wedding photos. They’re absolutely amazing!! We had such a wonderful experience with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Amber · Married on 03/31/2012

Anna and Spencer are absolutely amazing and talented photogrpahers! They worked with us for our engagement session, to create an engagement video and for our wedding. The pictures taken are absolutely amazing and our friends and family cannot stop raving about them. Anna and Spencer went out of their way to make our experience personal and to ensure we had everything we wanted in our photographs. They were extremely professional at our wedding and our guests loved having them around. Also, we had our wedding in Savannah and even though they are based out of Atlanta, they did not charge extra for the commute, which was awesome! They were truly excited about photographing our wedding and it showed through their work and attitude. I would highly highly highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/22/2012
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 11/05/2011

Anna and Spencer Clark are true professionals and were the perfect choice for my engagement/wedding photography. They are extremely creative and cutting edge and really took our photos to the next level. Not to mention they are lots of fun to work with. I never worried for a moment about the outcome of this important wedding detail!

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/25/2011

Awesome, Awesome couple to work with! They were flexible and make you feel very comfortable. Anna and Spencer have a really special eye for capturing the moment. We can feel the emotion of that moment each time we look through the photos from the wedding. They have great communication and high quality of service. They went above and beyond our expectations!!!! Really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 10/01/2011
  • alioxford

Alison · Married on 09/10/2011

Anna and Spencer captured exactly what we wanted in their photos! They were able to capture both the emotion and details perfectly and all of our friends and family have been VERY impressed. Not only were their photos PERFECT, their personalities and professionalism were OUTSTANDING. We highly recommend them and are happy to discuss our experience privately!

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/27/2011

I have been coined the paparazzo by my friends because I love to document every element of my outings with photographs… I wanted to have the same thing for my wedding but never have to pick up a camera – With this artistic duo, I got just that. I literally looked online for hours upon hours trying to find the perfect wedding photographers and when I found Anna & Spencer’s blog the search was over (I could’ve saved so much time if I had gone to their site first :/) After reading a few reviews, I knew I found the right people. These were the only vendors that I really wasn’t nervous about one bit, the email/phone conversations were professional and always answered promptly (even after the wedding) and the quality of their pictures spoke for themselves. I could go on and on about their pictures, but that you can see for yourself. What you don’t see is what the other reviews all state about Anna & Spencer as the actual people behind the cameras – they are great! Whether it was engagement pictures, pre wedding pictures, wedding pictures, day after pictures…they totally are there for you and to get the perfect shots. They make every one of their clients look like stars on their big day and I couldn’t have asked for better photographers. You never feel rushed with Anna & Spencer and they really are just all around good people. With Anna and Spencer you get a lot for the value, and spectacular service/photos!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Darah · Married on 05/29/2011

We LOVED working with Anna and Spencer! They captured every moment perfectly and we continue to get so many compliments on our pictures! We would recommend them to anyone, they are professional prompt and SO talented. Definitely worth the investment!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Caroline · Married on 05/21/2011

We couldn't have been happier with the images from our wedding. Anna and Spencer did a wonderful job. They know their stuff and prepared themselves as much as possible before the wedding. They did everything we asked, even if it wasn't the norm for them. They did a fantastic job. My husband and I got married on a boat and they were able to get shots exceeding my expectations during the ceremony. They are friendly and professional. Can't come up with a single reason not to hire them. Hire them and enjoy their work for the rest of your life. So happy to have found them. Can't wait to have them do more work for us in the future...even though they live in a different state.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Catherine · Married on 09/17/2010

Hire them. Right now. Seriously. We LOVED having Anna and Spencer be part of our wedding day. They were SO easy to work with, and our photos capture all the emotions of our special day. They work beautifully as a team, and we have been thrilled with the quality of their work and our overall experience with them. Again I say... hire them. Immediately. :-)

Sent on 03/01/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/27/2010

Great to work with and amazing pictures. They set up a digital camera in the foyer and played the pictures from the day on a Mac monitor. Our guests were amazed! The pictures that we have seen so far are beautiful!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Kimsey · Married on 10/24/2009

Anna and Spencer are truely one of a kind. They made my wedding day one that I will remember forever. I continue to receive so many compliments and 'WOWS' when I show people my wedding pictures. The pureness of their photography is invaluable.

Sent on 02/09/2010

Chris and Logyn · Married on 09/26/2009

Spencer and Anna are the most talented photographers I have ever met! Their photography is beautiful. They have great equipment and a real eye for the beauty of the day. They are very personable and were always available to us the six months from the day we booked them until we received our disk of photos after our wedding. They spent all day of the wedding with us, even after everyone left, and really got to know us. It really showed once we saw the pictures, which were so creative and moving. They are the only wedding photographers in our opinion!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Kerry · Married on 07/18/2009

Anna and Spencer are absolutely amazing photographers. They are personable, professional, and they truly catch every moment. Our wedding photos were great! We still receive compliments about them on a daily basis. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2010

shaila · Married on 06/20/2009

totally great. photos were a-ma-zing. anna and spencer were practically invisible -- we didn't have to tell them a thing. and they really went the extra mile, with a slide show, a photo booth, even asking the wedding band for a song to play with the on-line slide show they put up later. we loved them.

Sent on 06/25/2010