40 Reviews for ANN Transportation

Round Trip (3)
Shuttle (2)
40 ANN Transportation Reviews

Dave and Dan we’re absolutely terrific. We cannot recommend ANN transportation enough! They were prompt, friendly and ready to help us in anyway they could. Dan drove our limo which was super clean, peppered with snacks and champagne and had great lighting and sound to really get our party off to a great start. Dave handled the town car which ended up running special errands for us and was a great addition. We loved the professional service they provided and thank them for helping making our day so special!

Profile Picture Francesca, 2/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ANN provided transportation for my daughter's wedding this past Saturday (7/29/17). I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. Her wedding had a number of moving parts--from picking the bridal party up at their Airbnb in the morning, to the ceremony on the banks of the Hudson, to the reception at Chalet on the Hudson, to the after-party. In total--13 hours of transporting people between those sites as well as to and from the hotels at the end of the evening. Our driver, Trinity, handled it all with an unsurpassed measure of courtesy, professionalism and kindness. Five stars all the way!

Profile Picture L, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
3.6

My husband and I used ANN Transportation on 5/13/17. They are affordable, employees are friendly, and they send great detailed email confirmations. Cons: We scheduled a BMW limo to make 3 trips to our venue. When they picked up the groom and the groomsmen, the limo had an incredibly foul smell. They had to drive to the venue with the windows down while it was raining. By the time they arrived to pick me and the bridesmaids up, the limo smelled foul mixed with Febreeze cover up. They were also late to pick me up because they had to clean the limo and in turn were late to pick up our parents and immediate family members. Luckily this did not affect our schedule too much. They also did not provide champagne or water as promised and the radio didn’t work. They gave us a minimal refund for our inconvenience and offer to buy me a bottle of champagne which I found insulting. I will not be working with them again or recommending them for weddings. Might be fine if you need transportation to something less important like a concert.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip
1.2

I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone for their wedding day. We booked months in advance, and had no issues until the wedding day. Everyone we talked to was so sweet and pleasant (Nancy!) and we were really thrilled as we thought we had found a great company and I truly had not a single worry about them, going into the day of. Our wedding was at 5:30PM. They were contracted to bring guests to the ceremony (2 trips with times they gave us, which we had agreed to) and home from the same location at 11pm (again 2 trips). This was a 24 passenger bus, we had about 45 people needing transport including my husband and I. At 5:30pm, the guests from the hotel had not arrived. They were frantically calling trying to find out where the transport was. The driver claims there was an accident, however my family came from the hotel in their own car, and passed said accident, and arrived 30 minutes before the bus. Long story short, my ceremony started very late with the guests rushed. As the night was coming to a close, my husband and I were arranging people to start getting themselves ready for the shuttle as we knew they needed to be split into 2 trips. At 10:50PM, one of my bridesmaids is told by the driver, that she is leaving right now and she is not going to come back because we aren't on the shuttle...mind you we were contracted for 11PM. Not only was she refusing to make 2 trips, she was threatening to leave us as well as the guests with no transport. After paying $800. My husband spoke to her, as I RUSHED all of the guests to run to the shuttle. The staff at our venue was frantic trying to make her stay and wait for our guests who were not even late to the shuttle! Then she packed 30 people on a 24 passenger bus. I had my bridesmaids sitting on their dates laps trying to all be safely in seat. It was complete madness and the only vendor that was an issue. I hope to spare other brides from the mess this driver caused us.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip

We used the 24 passenger bus which was perfect as they made 2 trips both ways. The drivers were very pleasant, flexible, and on time and everything ran smoothly. It was great to have the transportation for some of our guests at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Macie, 8/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle

Absolutely fabulous! We had two limos and a shuttle bus used for our wedding. I heard no complaints about the bus, and I have only great things to say about the limos. They had champagne and snacks for the bridal parties, and ran out with umbrellas when it started to rain during our first look photos. Great guys! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5277350, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
0.5

Horrible experience for several reasons. I originally booked the 24 passenger bus as a way to save a few hundred dollars from a limo service and also to be able to fit all of our bridal party into it for wedding day ceremony/church transportation. I was originally told by Charlie (who is apparently new and has not been well trained) that the fee for this would be $700. I was then told by someone else on my second call that that is last year's rates, this years would be $800 for the service. So fine- I booked that service and was sent a CONTRACT which detailed all of our pick up times, locations, etc. on it and the vehicle type. There is no mention of cost ANYWHERE on their website or contract which I feel is a very poor business choice, and it also was left off of the personal contract they sent via email to me so I asked them to please put it on there. I was sent a new contract with price of 800, then was called by charlie stating that he made a mistake and the actual cost of wedding day service as I am requesting is $1,000. I was sent an updated contract right after the other one that stated $1,100 (yet another discrepancy from the $1,000 I was quoted over the phone). I explained how very unprofessional this is that they would re-quote me after putting in WRITING on a contract the original lesser amount of 800 (which by the way is for the same EXACT type service as their supposed "wedding day" package- only difference is the transportation's to and from a church and not to and from hotels, which once again is stated NO WHERE on the website that the passenger bus transportation can't be used this way). All I was told after all of this back and forth was "once again we are sorry but this is the price" in a nut shell. Needless to say I will not be booking with ANN for my wedding or at all in the future. Very unprofessional and too much hidden on both website and contracts! I suggest looking elsewhere....

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very happy with the price and service! In all of our dealings prior to the wedding they were quick to respond and very helpful. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. ANN showed up early and got me to the church on time! Our driver was kind and respectful. The limo was nice and roomy, the only complaint would be that the AC vents in the very back did not work. I would still highly recommend the company though and I would use them again.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used one limo (a 10 person BMW) for our wedding day. The limo showed up on time (a little bit early actually), was clean, and our limo driver, Gene, was very attentive. He helped my bridesmaids into the limo, holding their bouquets for them, helped me and my big dress get into the limo, made sure to keep my dress clean, laid out the train of my dress before I walked down the aisle at the church, and popped open a bottle of champagne for my fiance and I before heading off to our reception.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
3.4

Overall, the transportation was great for our wedding. The only snag was the second shuttle to the venue broke down, so people had to figure out their own rides to the wedding (which was a little counter productive). The only reason I knew was because of my frazzled guests- The company didn't say anything, or apologize. The overall booking process went very smoothly, with no complaints.

Profile Picture Delaney, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We debated for a long time on what time of wedding transportation we wanted, and pretty much waited last minute to book, luckly for us, ANN Transportation, had the right vehicle we needed available for our wedding day. Our driver was super friendly and flexible. We made arrangements to do pictures prior to the ceremony at two different locations and they were extremely accommodating. They had a simple online contract to do, which was great to have everything set and ready to go. Our limo was perfect and I would definitely would recommend ANN Transportation to any one who was looking for transportation.

Profile Picture BIANCA, 10/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Loved them! Perfect vendor! Our driver Gene was so incredibly kind and helpful! The limo itself was very nice, it was also stocked with snacks, waters, soft drinks, and champagne! They really surpassed my expectations...from booking with them, to them being completely on-time (early actually), to Gene taking such great care of me (as the bride) the entire wedding day. I can't say enough good things about them! Thank you for the perfect start (when Gene picked up me and my small bridal party), and end (when he picked up my new husband and I at our venue to take us to our hotel, giving us a bottle of champagne and his well wishes) to my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had our wedding last weekend and we would HIGHLY recommend ANN Transportation to everyone! I arranged the transportation with Nancy who was very helpful. Also, I spoke to both drivers the day before and they were attentive to our needs. Both were punctual and such a pleasure to work with. We had the drivers: Rosario (Russ) and Eugene (Gene). We used the limos all around West Point and both drivers were extremely accommodating. Once again, we highly recommend this service! Thank you for your excellent service!
Stephen & Kristy

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ANN provided limo and shuttle service for our wedding. The drivers were professional and courteous, and the limo driver was extremely careful with my wedding party in the rainstorm on the way to the venue. We were pleased with their services and prices. I did worry when I called the week before the wedding and had a hard time getting the names of the drivers because I had to call the emergency number, but they showed up early and everything went of without hitch on the day of the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for reliable and efficient transportation for an event.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/4/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Thank you Nancy and ANN for being the best company anyone could ask to work with. You made everything so easy for us and we cannot thank you enough. We had so many different vehicles going so many different places, but everything went perfectly the evening of the wedding thanks to you. Your team of drivers are incredibly professional and responsible. We could not have asked for a more pleasant and seamless experience.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Nancy and her staff were incredible. Our driver was so nice. The limo was stocked with snacks and drinks. They were on Tims flexible and a pleasure to work with. The price was great and they stayed in communication at all times. Thank you for everything. We will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture David, 2/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Nancy is amazing!!! So easy to work with and professional. We loved her ♡. Jean was our Limo driver.He called and confirmed the day before.He was on time! So nice, as a bride who was not feeling well, he let me sit in the limo for a while to relax. He opened a bottle of water for me! So attentive. The guys also had nothing but great things to say about him!!! The limo was beautiful and stocked with soda, water, champagne, pretzels and chips.It was so clean.we would use ANN for any transportation. Please take a look at them and Nancy makes everything so easy!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My limo guy was awesome. He even helped me with my dress in the church. Right before I walked down the aisle, he told me what to do and fanned my gown out so it looked perfect for Pictures. They provided champagne, glasses, and other beverages and snacks! He was so helpful and we were very pleased. He even took off his coat so my dress wouldn't get dirty on the tires.

Profile Picture User1741764, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Nancy was great to work with!!! She took care of all of our transportation needs including an upgraded BMW X5 limo, and a shuttle service from my venue to the hotel. The limo/shuttle drivers were extremely accommodating, they were patient, they cared about our requests, and certainly exceeded our expectations.

Both the limo and shuttle drivers called me days before the wedding to introduce themselves and send well wishes. It helped that we had their numbers days in advance. Hours before the limos arrived, we changed our park location for pictures - the driver was happy to accommodate us and did not give us a problem.

Drivers were punctual. Safe. Good Service. Nancy responds best to phone calls, but email is fine too.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ANN Transportation was a dream come true for our wedding day. They arrived on time for everything; there was never a worry of us being late! We were able to put our snacks and drinks on ice; everything was clean and well taken care of. We would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Alana, 11/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A.N.N. Transportation did a great job the day of our wedding! We rented the large limo bus since we had 16 people in our bridal party & it was definitely the way to go! The driver (M. Latempa) was fantastic! He was on time & very professional. He even rolled out a little red carpet for us when we got on the bus after our ceremony! We stopped at several locations for pictures afterward & our driver was very accommodating with our requests...even when it involved difficult parking of a large bus! Overall we were extremely satisfied with the service of A.N.N. Transportation.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used ANN for our shuttle between the hotel and the venue. The shuttle was clean and on-time and the driver was great - he went back to retrieve a few guests who accidentally missed the last shuttle to the wedding, and he was very courteous accommodating everyone who wanted to come back at the end of the evening. We had a great experience with ANN.

Profile Picture User3616432, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

So happy with the party bus!! We went to Times Square late night after my wedding for photos and it went perfect!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/29/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had the party bus, BMW limo and 14 person passenger shuttle. The vehicles were nearly brand new, meticulously clean and very modern. Drivers were super professional and early to arrive. We highly recommend them, the drivers and their vehicles, you will not be disappointed. So glad we found them!! They let us see the exact vehicle before hand, which is what sold us. When you see how perfect the vehicles are it's a no brainer to use them.

Profile Picture Mike & Heather, 6/22/13, 17 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our driver, Gene, was absolutely amazing. He got to the house early, was incredibly sweet and helped us all get in, and even picked up bobby pins when my hair started losing some with all the hugs I was getting. He topped it off by giving us champagne on the way to the reception. We had the stretch BMW, which was a gift from my in-laws, but it is pricey. If you are being cost-conscious you might want to shop around. But if
you can afford it, ask for Gene and you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/13, 7 Reviews