Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 2
Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 3

Kayla Gray · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful wedding officiant

Ann was wonderful throughout the entire planning process and even more so the day of the event. She was timely, professional, and really made sure both myself and the groom got exactly what we envisioned for our big day. The day was perfect and I couldn't have done without Ann. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Ann was happy and warm ..made our wedding ceremony a very warm and loving memory.
    Truly kind.. From the moment I chose her she gave me lots of input on how to proceed with my planning.

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

I know that I rated Ann high on each of the categories above but I truly feel that she has been nothing short of amazing each experience that I've had with her. She has been timely, knowledgeable and attentive to answering our questions leading up to our wedding and during our ceremony she was professional, friendly and provided us EXACTLY what we had envisioned (even in 100 degree summer heat and kiddos and family and all other things in the mix) Thank you Thank you Ann :)

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 4

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you Ann!

Ann did a great job officiating our wedding. She did a great job incorporating a few Jewish traditions into the ceremony. I could never thank her enough for walking my grandpa down the aisle after he refused to sit. We had a few technical difficulties and she kept the ceremony moving through it all.

Kharyn · Married on 06/17/2018

Ann is great with everything you can tell she has a lot of experience being an officiant. She gave me suggestions which made things easier. She listened well to our needs and even gave me examples of readings. My niece who is 13 yrs old loved one of the examples so much she decided to read it for my ceremony. Thank you ann for giving my wedding ceremony a sweet touch.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 5

Starlett · Married on 06/09/2018

everything was amazing! Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful

Melissia · Married on 05/17/2018

Ann was great to work with!
    Exceptional details (champagne and wine glasses) and a great package deal.
    We had a wonderful day.

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Ann was absolutely amazing!! When it came to preparing our ceremony, we had no idea where to start. But Ann helped us every step of the way. She gave valuable input and helped make our ceremony absolutely perfect. She also worked closely with our wedding coordinator to ensure the ceremony went smoothly. We would highly HIGHLY recommend Ann if you’re in need of an officiant!

Kaileigh · Married on 04/20/2018

We called Ann about 3.5 weeks out from our wedding day. My grandfather, who was supposed to officiate, was not doing well and we werent sure if he would be able to do it- but it was something that was going to be up in the air until the day of. We explained the situation to Ann and she was so flexible with everything and was more than happy to help us. She offered to review our ceremony (which we wrote ourselves), gave us great feedback and some ideas of her own which we used and it really made our ceremony so much better. My grandfather was able to officiate but Ann was so amazing we asked her to still be a part of our day. She and my grandfather split up parts, and she met us 2 days before our wedding to go over everything and answer any last minute questions. By far the most special person I have met in a very long time. We are forever grateful for everything she did! You wont regret asking her to help! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much to you and your entire family - it was a real pleasure meeting you all and sharing your special day! I am so glad that it worked out for you to have your Grandpa do the ceremony; I know it was so meaningful to have him able to do it and I was glad to be able to provide some assistance. xo to you all...

Katie · Married on 03/09/2018

Ann made our ceremony. At our first meeting, she made us feel completely comfortable and helped us think about aspects of the ceremony we hadn't even considered yet. She worked closely with me, exchanging multiple emails daily, so make sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. She was very flexible when we had a change of venue just a week before the date, and was always on time, professional, helpful and so, so kind. I can't recommend her for your officiant highly enough.

Terra · Married on 01/27/2018

Ann was amazing. She was very professional and informative. She helped us create a ceremony that was meaningful to us and it came out so beautifully. Believe me when I say, it gets hectic during the week of the wedding and I could not find time to just sit and write my vows. Ann ensure that my fiance and I wrote our vows at least a couple of days before the wedding then brought a copy of it on our big day. She truly cared about our overall well-being and took steps to ensure our wedding ran smoothly. I highly recommend Ann if you are looking for professionalism, organization, and someone who clearly has a ton of experience with wedding ceremonies.

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

We so appreciated Ann's experience and guidance with the vows and customizing them. She was considerate of our beliefs. She was a delight and a blessing to guide us through our choices and then the rehearsal. She is a gem and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for the sweet review. It was delightful working with you and with Jaclyn and Craig. I am delighted and honored to have helped make their day special after their long wait for a "wedding"! xo

Maria · Married on 01/04/2018

Ann was absolutely wonderful, she made our wedding day stress free and magical. She had all the information we needed to get everything done before and after the wedding, which was very helpful. She helped me feel at ease through it all. She even stood out in the cold to perform our wedding on the beach after the unplanned winter storm. Ann is an absolute delight and goes above and beyond! Her photographer Missy was absolutely wonderful as well and captured the most beautiful photos. Highly recommend!!

• W

Wanda · Married on 12/22/2017

Ann was a dream to work with, from beginning to end. From my daughter's and my initial meeting her at the bridal expo, we felt an instant connection with her and were certain she would be perfect to officiate their ceremony. Ann exceeded our expectations in every way! She is consistently professional, thorough, follows through and is accommodating. The ultimate test came when my daughter's wedding had to be cancelled the day before due to Hurricane Irma. Ann was compassionate and understanding, and she made sure she was there for the new date, even if it meant rushing off quickly to get to another ceremony she had to perform. We really were lucky in terms of all of our vendors, but Ann Eastwick ranks very high at the top of that list! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 6

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your sweet review. You and the bride and groom were wonderful to work with and I can't tell you how much I appreciated how well you all handled Hurricane Irma and her aftermath! Thank you for caring about your vendors! I'm so glad I could be there.
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 10/06/2017

Sometimes it's frustrating to get price quotes from vendors, but I was really pleased to see that Ann had all of her services and the prices listed on her website. Then, when I met her in person and I was incredibly happy with the amount of options she offered for our wedding ceremony. She is a very sweet person, and she seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us so she could give us the best ceremony possible. She had experience with our venue, Casa Marina, so she definitely made us feel at ease with our ceremony setup. We also asked to have some members of our wedding party do some readings for our ceremony, and she was kind enough to print those readings out for us. For the ceremony itself, she spoke very clearly and read out everything exactly as we had discussed. She did an absolutely wonderful job, I highly recommend her services!!!

Donna · Married on 09/22/2017

Ann was great to work with! She was very patient and responsive to our questions. Ann was professional and reliable as well. I highly recommend hiring Ann for your wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

My total pleasure to accommodate this beautiful Hurricane Irma "displaced" couple who had a dream wedding planned for the Florida Keys the day after Irma swept our state. I am thankful for the staff at Casa Marina, wedding planner - Jade Stanley and this couple's supportive family and friends who came to Jacksonville FL instead... Truly a loving and pleasurable experience!

Erin · Married on 09/03/2017

Ann was such a great addition to our wedding! From the beginning she was informative, patient and very kind. Ann responded to our questions in a timely manner and was always willing to assist us with anything that we needed. I can't say enough good things about her. She is truly the best at what she does!

Tracy · Married on 09/02/2017

Ann was wonderful during the entire wedding process. She sent me tons of great information related to the wedding vows, unity ceremony, and process for obtaining marriage license and what to do afterwards. She was extremely instrumental during our rehearsal as well. Superior service and we highly recommend her services. So happy she was a part of our wedding day!

Jay · Married on 08/19/2017

Ann came in on short notice and took care of everything we needed her to. She did an excellent job and we would highly recommend her for your ceremony.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2017

Ann was absolutely AMAZING. My husband is in the military and was deployed at the time I was planning everything. His deployment got extended and I ended up having to change the date and Ann was very understanding and flexible. She kept in constant contact making sure I had everything I needed and even post wedding provided services to help with name change. She was such a pleasure to work with and I was so pleased with our ceremony!

Jodie · Married on 08/04/2017

Ann is a doll. A pleasure to work with. Extremely helpful.

Gerard · Married on 07/01/2017

Ann was very responsive to my emails. She was very informative when answering my questions and helpful with the necessary forms. On the day of our wedding Ann was was very professional and cordial. The ceremony was beautifully presented and simple which was perfect for our private ceremony. She was the best!

Smruthi · Married on 06/24/2017

We are so glad we went with Ann Eastwick as our officiant on our big day. During my search, Ann was so helpful- She meet up with us 6 months before the ceremony and covered the whole process with us. She helped us customize our ceremony and was flexible with all our visions. She was always quick to respond and eager to help. During our rehearsal, Ann guided us through the ceremony from start to the finish. On the day of our wedding, Ann thought of every detail and made us feel comfortable. Finally, right after the wedding Ann helped submitted our paperwork for our marriage license for us so we could relax on our honeymoon. I strongly recommend Ann for your officiant, she is so sweet and simply the best!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Ann was a pleasure to work with. We were travelling in from out of state and I had a freak out about documents a few days before we travelled. I called Ann and she assured me we had all we needed to apply for license. She helped a crying bride to be relax. The day of she was a calm presence that helped soothe me as chaos was happening all around. She was a fantastic Officiant and many wedding guests commented on how wonderful she was. Ann will be a great addition to your day and will help calm and guide you throughout the process.

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

Ann was amazing. From our first meeting with her I knew we had made the right choice. She had so many good suggestions, was willing to be flexible and customize the ceremony details, and has a wealth of knowledge about ceremony planning and weddings in general. You will not be disappointed if you choose her as your officiant.