Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 7
  • Isabella

Isabella Hower · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Ann Eastwick was an absolutely phenomenal officiant for our wedding ceremony. She was coordinated, organized, easy to talk to, and helpful with suggestions. From assisting in composing the wording and order of our ceremony script to helping our wedding party at the rehearsal, Ann made our ceremony preparation a stress-free, enjoyable process.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 8
  • Michael

Michael Cassidy · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Wedding with Ann

Ann officiated our wedding last month and she was fantastic. She was easy to work with leading up to the wedding day. Location and customizing the ceremony was a snap. Definitely give her a call, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Jasmin

Jasmin Dilibero · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

We loved working with Ann. She was very sweet and welcoming from the start. She makes everything seamless and easy and provides you many options for wording/vows for the ceremony. We would highly recommend Ann.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 9
  • Tyler

Tyler Culver · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

We had Ann officiate our wedding and she was an absolute joy to work with. Very knowledgeable, professional, and most of all kind. We couldn’t have asked for a better Officiant. We loved her.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • W

William Rush · Married on 03/25/2019

Great experience

Ann did a wonderful job setting up our wedding. The photos came out amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect Choice for an Officiant

Ann is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an officiant! She was amazing from start to finish! She offers so many suggestions for your ceremony and always sends helpful information on name changes, marriage license, etc. She was in constant communication with us and was always quick to respond when we had questions. She even printed our personal vows for us so we could read them clearly at the alter. Our rehearsal and wedding went perfectly with Ann and we thank her so much for being so great!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Cook · Married on 03/09/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better

Ann is a true professional and very thorough. She gave me recommendations for my musician and photographer which I used. All were great. Ann performed the ceremony very elegantly and professionally. She even takes care of other details so you don’t have to. Enjoyed her very much.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kimberly Gydish-Theobald · Married on 02/09/2019

Anne Eastwick

Anne was wonderful. very attentive, funny, and timely. She made our day even more special. Thank you Anne:)

Sent on 02/18/2019

Susie · Married on 02/02/2019

A true professional

Look no more! Ann was just terrific from start to finish. Her attention to detail was remarkable and she was very patient with this busy bride and kept me on task with ceremony detail deadlines. She offered many choices for all aspects of our ceremony which were much appreciated to make it personal. Professional, warm , and kind describe Ann.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Lillie Barguez · Married on 11/22/2018

Above & beyond

I must 1st begin by saying that our Wedding was on Thanksgiving Morning - 11/22/18. Ann is AMAZING and an Angel! It was such a pleasure to work with her from day 1. She went ABOVE and BEYOND in EVERYTHING she did and her attention to detail is priceless. We did a sand ceremony and forgot to take the Sand onto the Beach. Without hesitation, she kindly offered to stay and do the sand ceremony in the reception area, right after the ceremony. It was a blessing, because with practically 25 mph winds on the beach during the ceremony, the sand would’ve likely blown away. Ann in 1 word is an AMAZING officiant and I would recommend her to everyone. Whomever is lucky enough to have her officiate their wedding is Blessed!
    Lillie & Juan

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 10
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 11
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 12
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 13

Kayla Gray · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful wedding officiant

Ann was wonderful throughout the entire planning process and even more so the day of the event. She was timely, professional, and really made sure both myself and the groom got exactly what we envisioned for our big day. The day was perfect and I couldn't have done without Ann. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Kind and professional

I loved working with Ann! She was very sweet and extremely helpful from beginning to end. She made me feel so comfortable and I can’t imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding

Sent on 04/08/2019

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Ann was happy and warm ..made our wedding ceremony a very warm and loving memory.
    Truly kind.. From the moment I chose her she gave me lots of input on how to proceed with my planning.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

I know that I rated Ann high on each of the categories above but I truly feel that she has been nothing short of amazing each experience that I've had with her. She has been timely, knowledgeable and attentive to answering our questions leading up to our wedding and during our ceremony she was professional, friendly and provided us EXACTLY what we had envisioned (even in 100 degree summer heat and kiddos and family and all other things in the mix) Thank you Thank you Ann :)

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 14

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you Ann!

Ann did a great job officiating our wedding. She did a great job incorporating a few Jewish traditions into the ceremony. I could never thank her enough for walking my grandpa down the aisle after he refused to sit. We had a few technical difficulties and she kept the ceremony moving through it all.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kharyn · Married on 06/17/2018

Ann is great with everything you can tell she has a lot of experience being an officiant. She gave me suggestions which made things easier. She listened well to our needs and even gave me examples of readings. My niece who is 13 yrs old loved one of the examples so much she decided to read it for my ceremony. Thank you ann for giving my wedding ceremony a sweet touch.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 15

Starlett · Married on 06/09/2018

everything was amazing! Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful

Sent on 06/22/2018

Melissia · Married on 05/17/2018

Ann was great to work with!
    Exceptional details (champagne and wine glasses) and a great package deal.
    We had a wonderful day.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Ann was absolutely amazing!! When it came to preparing our ceremony, we had no idea where to start. But Ann helped us every step of the way. She gave valuable input and helped make our ceremony absolutely perfect. She also worked closely with our wedding coordinator to ensure the ceremony went smoothly. We would highly HIGHLY recommend Ann if you’re in need of an officiant!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kaileigh · Married on 04/20/2018

We called Ann about 3.5 weeks out from our wedding day. My grandfather, who was supposed to officiate, was not doing well and we werent sure if he would be able to do it- but it was something that was going to be up in the air until the day of. We explained the situation to Ann and she was so flexible with everything and was more than happy to help us. She offered to review our ceremony (which we wrote ourselves), gave us great feedback and some ideas of her own which we used and it really made our ceremony so much better. My grandfather was able to officiate but Ann was so amazing we asked her to still be a part of our day. She and my grandfather split up parts, and she met us 2 days before our wedding to go over everything and answer any last minute questions. By far the most special person I have met in a very long time. We are forever grateful for everything she did! You wont regret asking her to help! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much to you and your entire family - it was a real pleasure meeting you all and sharing your special day! I am so glad that it worked out for you to have your Grandpa do the ceremony; I know it was so meaningful to have him able to do it and I was glad to be able to provide some assistance. xo to you all...

Katie · Married on 03/09/2018

Ann made our ceremony. At our first meeting, she made us feel completely comfortable and helped us think about aspects of the ceremony we hadn't even considered yet. She worked closely with me, exchanging multiple emails daily, so make sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. She was very flexible when we had a change of venue just a week before the date, and was always on time, professional, helpful and so, so kind. I can't recommend her for your officiant highly enough.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Terra · Married on 01/27/2018

Ann was amazing. She was very professional and informative. She helped us create a ceremony that was meaningful to us and it came out so beautifully. Believe me when I say, it gets hectic during the week of the wedding and I could not find time to just sit and write my vows. Ann ensure that my fiance and I wrote our vows at least a couple of days before the wedding then brought a copy of it on our big day. She truly cared about our overall well-being and took steps to ensure our wedding ran smoothly. I highly recommend Ann if you are looking for professionalism, organization, and someone who clearly has a ton of experience with wedding ceremonies.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

We so appreciated Ann's experience and guidance with the vows and customizing them. She was considerate of our beliefs. She was a delight and a blessing to guide us through our choices and then the rehearsal. She is a gem and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for the sweet review. It was delightful working with you and with Jaclyn and Craig. I am delighted and honored to have helped make their day special after their long wait for a "wedding"! xo

Maria · Married on 01/04/2018

Ann was absolutely wonderful, she made our wedding day stress free and magical. She had all the information we needed to get everything done before and after the wedding, which was very helpful. She helped me feel at ease through it all. She even stood out in the cold to perform our wedding on the beach after the unplanned winter storm. Ann is an absolute delight and goes above and beyond! Her photographer Missy was absolutely wonderful as well and captured the most beautiful photos. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/22/2017

Ann was a dream to work with, from beginning to end. From my daughter's and my initial meeting her at the bridal expo, we felt an instant connection with her and were certain she would be perfect to officiate their ceremony. Ann exceeded our expectations in every way! She is consistently professional, thorough, follows through and is accommodating. The ultimate test came when my daughter's wedding had to be cancelled the day before due to Hurricane Irma. Ann was compassionate and understanding, and she made sure she was there for the new date, even if it meant rushing off quickly to get to another ceremony she had to perform. We really were lucky in terms of all of our vendors, but Ann Eastwick ranks very high at the top of that list! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 16

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your sweet review. You and the bride and groom were wonderful to work with and I can't tell you how much I appreciated how well you all handled Hurricane Irma and her aftermath! Thank you for caring about your vendors! I'm so glad I could be there.