101 Reviews for Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant

Catholic (2)
Baptist (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
101 Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Reviews

I know that I rated Ann high on each of the categories above but I truly feel that she has been nothing short of amazing each experience that I've had with her. She has been timely, knowledgeable and attentive to answering our questions leading up to our wedding and during our ceremony she was professional, friendly and provided us EXACTLY what we had envisioned (even in 100 degree summer heat and kiddos and family and all other things in the mix) Thank you Thank you Ann :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann is great with everything you can tell she has a lot of experience being an officiant. She gave me suggestions which made things easier. She listened well to our needs and even gave me examples of readings. My niece who is 13 yrs old loved one of the examples so much she decided to read it for my ceremony. Thank you ann for giving my wedding ceremony a sweet touch.

Profile Picture Kharyn, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

everything was amazing! Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful

Profile Picture Starlett, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We (my fiancee and i) met with Ann the day of. At the beach for an Oceanside event. She offered great ideas and we had a beautiful Beach wedding.

Profile Picture Angus, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Single Religion

Ann was great to work with!
Exceptional details (champagne and wine glasses) and a great package deal.
We had a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Melissia, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was absolutely amazing!! When it came to preparing our ceremony, we had no idea where to start. But Ann helped us every step of the way. She gave valuable input and helped make our ceremony absolutely perfect. She also worked closely with our wedding coordinator to ensure the ceremony went smoothly. We would highly HIGHLY recommend Ann if you’re in need of an officiant!

Profile Picture Brian, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We called Ann about 3.5 weeks out from our wedding day. My grandfather, who was supposed to officiate, was not doing well and we werent sure if he would be able to do it- but it was something that was going to be up in the air until the day of. We explained the situation to Ann and she was so flexible with everything and was more than happy to help us. She offered to review our ceremony (which we wrote ourselves), gave us great feedback and some ideas of her own which we used and it really made our ceremony so much better. My grandfather was able to officiate but Ann was so amazing we asked her to still be a part of our day. She and my grandfather split up parts, and she met us 2 days before our wedding to go over everything and answer any last minute questions. By far the most special person I have met in a very long time. We are forever grateful for everything she did! You wont regret asking her to help! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Kaileigh, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann made our ceremony. At our first meeting, she made us feel completely comfortable and helped us think about aspects of the ceremony we hadn't even considered yet. She worked closely with me, exchanging multiple emails daily, so make sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. She was very flexible when we had a change of venue just a week before the date, and was always on time, professional, helpful and so, so kind. I can't recommend her for your officiant highly enough.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was amazing. She was very professional and informative. She helped us create a ceremony that was meaningful to us and it came out so beautifully. Believe me when I say, it gets hectic during the week of the wedding and I could not find time to just sit and write my vows. Ann ensure that my fiance and I wrote our vows at least a couple of days before the wedding then brought a copy of it on our big day. She truly cared about our overall well-being and took steps to ensure our wedding ran smoothly. I highly recommend Ann if you are looking for professionalism, organization, and someone who clearly has a ton of experience with wedding ceremonies.

Profile Picture Terra, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We so appreciated Ann's experience and guidance with the vows and customizing them. She was considerate of our beliefs. She was a delight and a blessing to guide us through our choices and then the rehearsal. She is a gem and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/12/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Baptist, Rehearsal, Vow Renewal

Ann was absolutely wonderful, she made our wedding day stress free and magical. She had all the information we needed to get everything done before and after the wedding, which was very helpful. She helped me feel at ease through it all. She even stood out in the cold to perform our wedding on the beach after the unplanned winter storm. Ann is an absolute delight and goes above and beyond! Her photographer Missy was absolutely wonderful as well and captured the most beautiful photos. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Maria, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was a dream to work with, from beginning to end. From my daughter's and my initial meeting her at the bridal expo, we felt an instant connection with her and were certain she would be perfect to officiate their ceremony. Ann exceeded our expectations in every way! She is consistently professional, thorough, follows through and is accommodating. The ultimate test came when my daughter's wedding had to be cancelled the day before due to Hurricane Irma. Ann was compassionate and understanding, and she made sure she was there for the new date, even if it meant rushing off quickly to get to another ceremony she had to perform. We really were lucky in terms of all of our vendors, but Ann Eastwick ranks very high at the top of that list! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Wanda, 12/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Licensed

Sometimes it's frustrating to get price quotes from vendors, but I was really pleased to see that Ann had all of her services and the prices listed on her website. Then, when I met her in person and I was incredibly happy with the amount of options she offered for our wedding ceremony. She is a very sweet person, and she seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us so she could give us the best ceremony possible. She had experience with our venue, Casa Marina, so she definitely made us feel at ease with our ceremony setup. We also asked to have some members of our wedding party do some readings for our ceremony, and she was kind enough to print those readings out for us. For the ceremony itself, she spoke very clearly and read out everything exactly as we had discussed. She did an absolutely wonderful job, I highly recommend her services!!!

Profile Picture Jean, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann was great to work with! She was very patient and responsive to our questions. Ann was professional and reliable as well. I highly recommend hiring Ann for your wedding!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was such a great addition to our wedding! From the beginning she was informative, patient and very kind. Ann responded to our questions in a timely manner and was always willing to assist us with anything that we needed. I can't say enough good things about her. She is truly the best at what she does!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann was wonderful during the entire wedding process. She sent me tons of great information related to the wedding vows, unity ceremony, and process for obtaining marriage license and what to do afterwards. She was extremely instrumental during our rehearsal as well. Superior service and we highly recommend her services. So happy she was a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann came in on short notice and took care of everything we needed her to. She did an excellent job and we would highly recommend her for your ceremony.

Profile Picture User7106970, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann was absolutely AMAZING. My husband is in the military and was deployed at the time I was planning everything. His deployment got extended and I ended up having to change the date and Ann was very understanding and flexible. She kept in constant contact making sure I had everything I needed and even post wedding provided services to help with name change. She was such a pleasure to work with and I was so pleased with our ceremony!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Ann is a doll. A pleasure to work with. Extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Jodie, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann was very responsive to my emails. She was very informative when answering my questions and helpful with the necessary forms. On the day of our wedding Ann was was very professional and cordial. The ceremony was beautifully presented and simple which was perfect for our private ceremony. She was the best!

Profile Picture Gerard, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so glad we went with Ann Eastwick as our officiant on our big day. During my search, Ann was so helpful- She meet up with us 6 months before the ceremony and covered the whole process with us. She helped us customize our ceremony and was flexible with all our visions. She was always quick to respond and eager to help. During our rehearsal, Ann guided us through the ceremony from start to the finish. On the day of our wedding, Ann thought of every detail and made us feel comfortable. Finally, right after the wedding Ann helped submitted our paperwork for our marriage license for us so we could relax on our honeymoon. I strongly recommend Ann for your officiant, she is so sweet and simply the best!

Profile Picture Smruthi, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Ann was a pleasure to work with. We were travelling in from out of state and I had a freak out about documents a few days before we travelled. I called Ann and she assured me we had all we needed to apply for license. She helped a crying bride to be relax. The day of she was a calm presence that helped soothe me as chaos was happening all around. She was a fantastic Officiant and many wedding guests commented on how wonderful she was. Ann will be a great addition to your day and will help calm and guide you throughout the process.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was amazing. From our first meeting with her I knew we had made the right choice. She had so many good suggestions, was willing to be flexible and customize the ceremony details, and has a wealth of knowledge about ceremony planning and weddings in general. You will not be disappointed if you choose her as your officiant.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was great! Very flexible. Very efficient and we felt totally comfortable with her. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

AWESOMENESS!! That's what Ann is! From beginning to end, Ann's services were reliable, she was attentive, flexible, and affordable for our simple, private beach wedding. Most importantly, we are a same-sex couple and Ann treated us with warmth and kindness and was with us every step of the way. Our day was made perfect by the attendance of family and friends, our photographer, and Ms. Ann Eastwick!

Profile Picture SHON, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews