Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 5
  • Isabella

Isabella Hower · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Ann Eastwick was an absolutely phenomenal officiant for our wedding ceremony. She was coordinated, organized, easy to talk to, and helpful with suggestions. From assisting in composing the wording and order of our ceremony script to helping our wedding party at the rehearsal, Ann made our ceremony preparation a stress-free, enjoyable process.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 6
    Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Michael

Michael Cassidy · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Wedding with Ann

Ann officiated our wedding last month and she was fantastic. She was easy to work with leading up to the wedding day. Location and customizing the ceremony was a snap. Definitely give her a call, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Sylina Macias · Married on 11/30/2019

Ann Eastwick was the best Marriage Officiant

Ann Eastwick was wonderful, I'd highly recommend her for your marriage officiant. I was in a time crunch and needed a marriage officiant last minute and Ann saved the day. On top of holding a beautiful wedding ceremony. Couldn't be happier with her services.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2019

Outstanding!

Ann made our day easy and that is so refreshing when planning a big day like your wedding. Whenever I needed something, she was fast at helping get my answer. She has a sorts of wedding/ceremony choices to choose from, and her guidance really made our day special!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Britt S · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding expereince!

Ann was every bit as knowledgeable, detail-oriented, sweet, and thoughtful as we could ever want in an officiant. She was extremely responsive from the moment we first contacted her and she answered all of our questions as they arose. We knew we were in good hands from all of the knowledge she provided such as helping us understand what was involved with the marriage license process and helping us design our ceremony wording. Her ceremony resources kept us organized and were priceless in that they not only saved us a lot of time but more importantly helped craft a heartful, emotional, poetic ceremony and readings. She is truly wonderful and we can tell how much she loves what she does. Thank you so much, Ann!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are so very welcome! It was a pleasure and honor to serve as your officiant! I wish you a long and happy marriage.

Tracie · Married on 09/21/2019

Mooney-Hamrick Wedding

Ann went above and beyond to ensure our rehearsal and wedding day experience had zero flaws! She was extremely professional and we couldn't have imagined our day not including Ms. Ann. She was extremely prompt when it came to communication and took the time to meet with us from out of town. Thank you Ann!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Christine Luster · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day!

Ann is great. She was always quick to respond to questions. She made me feel very at ease. I will recommend Ann to everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Moreno · Married on 06/29/2019

We loved her!

I can not rave loud enough about Ann! My husband and I had extenuating circumstances regarding our ceremony, and she was more than happy to help us make our ceremony perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Belinda

Belinda Stewart · Married on 06/21/2019

Ann held a most lovely ceremony for us

When we met Ann, when knew right away that she was the perfect person to lead us into married life! A great sense of humor, easy to communicate with, and just a wonderful personality all around. On our wedding day, she was all smiles, despite some hot temperatures on the beach! She prepared the cutest cards for us, with our vows printed on, and she had every little aspect covered. The ceremony was beautiful, and our happy memories will last forever – thank you Ann!!

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 7
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 8
    Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jasmin

Jasmin Dilibero · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

We loved working with Ann. She was very sweet and welcoming from the start. She makes everything seamless and easy and provides you many options for wording/vows for the ceremony. We would highly recommend Ann.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 9
    Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Culver · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

We had Ann officiate our wedding and she was an absolute joy to work with. Very knowledgeable, professional, and most of all kind. We couldn’t have asked for a better Officiant. We loved her.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • W

William Rush · Married on 03/25/2019

Great experience

Ann did a wonderful job setting up our wedding. The photos came out amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect Choice for an Officiant

Ann is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an officiant! She was amazing from start to finish! She offers so many suggestions for your ceremony and always sends helpful information on name changes, marriage license, etc. She was in constant communication with us and was always quick to respond when we had questions. She even printed our personal vows for us so we could read them clearly at the alter. Our rehearsal and wedding went perfectly with Ann and we thank her so much for being so great!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Cook · Married on 03/09/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better

Ann is a true professional and very thorough. She gave me recommendations for my musician and photographer which I used. All were great. Ann performed the ceremony very elegantly and professionally. She even takes care of other details so you don’t have to. Enjoyed her very much.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kimberly Gydish-Theobald · Married on 02/09/2019

Anne Eastwick

Anne was wonderful. very attentive, funny, and timely. She made our day even more special. Thank you Anne:)

Sent on 02/18/2019

Susie · Married on 02/02/2019

A true professional

Look no more! Ann was just terrific from start to finish. Her attention to detail was remarkable and she was very patient with this busy bride and kept me on task with ceremony detail deadlines. She offered many choices for all aspects of our ceremony which were much appreciated to make it personal. Professional, warm , and kind describe Ann.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Lillie Barguez · Married on 11/22/2018

Above & beyond

I must 1st begin by saying that our Wedding was on Thanksgiving Morning - 11/22/18. Ann is AMAZING and an Angel! It was such a pleasure to work with her from day 1. She went ABOVE and BEYOND in EVERYTHING she did and her attention to detail is priceless. We did a sand ceremony and forgot to take the Sand onto the Beach. Without hesitation, she kindly offered to stay and do the sand ceremony in the reception area, right after the ceremony. It was a blessing, because with practically 25 mph winds on the beach during the ceremony, the sand would’ve likely blown away. Ann in 1 word is an AMAZING officiant and I would recommend her to everyone. Whomever is lucky enough to have her officiate their wedding is Blessed!
    Lillie & Juan

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 10
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 11
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 12
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 13
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Kayla Gray · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful wedding officiant

Ann was wonderful throughout the entire planning process and even more so the day of the event. She was timely, professional, and really made sure both myself and the groom got exactly what we envisioned for our big day. The day was perfect and I couldn't have done without Ann. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Kind and professional

I loved working with Ann! She was very sweet and extremely helpful from beginning to end. She made me feel so comfortable and I can’t imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding

Sent on 04/08/2019

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Ann was happy and warm ..made our wedding ceremony a very warm and loving memory.
    Truly kind.. From the moment I chose her she gave me lots of input on how to proceed with my planning.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

I know that I rated Ann high on each of the categories above but I truly feel that she has been nothing short of amazing each experience that I've had with her. She has been timely, knowledgeable and attentive to answering our questions leading up to our wedding and during our ceremony she was professional, friendly and provided us EXACTLY what we had envisioned (even in 100 degree summer heat and kiddos and family and all other things in the mix) Thank you Thank you Ann :)

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 14
    Sent on 08/21/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you Ann!

Ann did a great job officiating our wedding. She did a great job incorporating a few Jewish traditions into the ceremony. I could never thank her enough for walking my grandpa down the aisle after he refused to sit. We had a few technical difficulties and she kept the ceremony moving through it all.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Dave

Dave Derecola · Married on 06/28/2018

Great for our Wedding

Ann was great to work with for our wedding. Professional, personable, knowledgeable, and flexible.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 15
    Sent on 07/11/2019

Kharyn · Married on 06/17/2018

Ann is great with everything you can tell she has a lot of experience being an officiant. She gave me suggestions which made things easier. She listened well to our needs and even gave me examples of readings. My niece who is 13 yrs old loved one of the examples so much she decided to read it for my ceremony. Thank you ann for giving my wedding ceremony a sweet touch.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant 16
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Starlett · Married on 06/09/2018

everything was amazing! Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful

Sent on 06/22/2018