AnitaWeds Reviews

AnitaWeds 2
AnitaWeds 3

Gretchen Anderson · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Celebrant!!

Absolutely fabulous celebrant! Anita made our ceremony so personal to us that our guests commented how unique the ceremony truly was. Anita knows how to put the beautiful, touching and funny pieces into the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better celebrant to make our day so special! Your life and wedding will be better by having Anita involved!!

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Anita handcrafted our beautiful Hindu-fusion ceremony, and it was so amazing and beautiful. She knew so much about all the cultural aspects already, which was a huge plus for us! Working with her remotely, we were able to communicate via email to incorporate all the things we wanted to convey in our ceremony, and she sent us multiple drafts and edits to make sure it was perfect. And it was!! She made it all easy and wonderful, and we cannot recommend her more. She's extremely professional, but also just a really great person, which makes working with her all the better.

Katie · Married on 11/03/2017

I wish I could mark 10 stars! Anita was amazing, all our of family and guests thought she was a friend based on the level of personalization and attention to our Love Story. Every step along the way was easy & seamless; her writing style fit exactly what we were looking for to celebrate our big day. She cultivated a ceremony that was unique and meaningful; weeks later we are still getting texts/messages complimenting how special she made the ceremony.

AnitaWeds 4

David · Married on 09/30/2017

Anita was an absolute professional! She was so organized and amazing. The amount of effort and personalization she put into the ceremony was outstanding. We couldn't have imagined the ceremony going any better than it did. It was perfect! If you're looking for a life celebrant that truly cares and is willing to put in the time and energy to truly get to you know you as a couple and design a ceremony completely catered to the both of you, please reach out to Anita! She is the best!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

We loved Anita from the moment we met her. We met with a couple other officiants during our search, but we knew Anita was the best fit for our wedding within minutes of meeting her. She makes you feel like a friend from the get-go. The ceremony was so uniquely us and told our love story perfectly. Multiple family members asked us how we knew her because they thought she must have been a close friend after hearing the beautiful ceremony she wrote for us.

Mary · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Anita! My spouse and I were putting together a "planned elopement" in Chicago, while living in Arizona. Anita was recommended by our planner and she was a perfect fit. Somehow, she managed to put together a ceremony that was just "us." With just phone calls, emails and her questionnaires, she was able to write a ceremony that captured who we are and what we wanted to say to each other that day. And did I mention that she was fun? You won't regret using Anita.

Rench · Married on 09/14/2017

She's a blessing in experiencing a wonderful and unforgettable ceremony.

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2017

Before we met Anita I wasn't particularly excited about our ceremony. To me it just felt like the boring part we had to get through before we could get to the party. But after our first meeting with Anita my mimdset had completely changed. Talking with her and hearing how she planned to make our ceremony special and tailored to us, I started to get excited. When we got our first draft of the ceremony I got more excited. And when we got the second draft I started to get nervous. Because reading through the beautiful ceremony Anita crafted for us I was afraid I was just going to cry the whole time. And sure enough, that's what happened. It was such an amazingly touching and entertaining ceremony that for the rest of the night and days after people kept coming up to us to tell us how much they liked it and how they had never seen a ceremony like that before. No matter what kind of ceremony you want I would recommend Anita to you because she will put significant effort into making sure it is just what you want. I can confidently say that our wedding would not have been as special without her.

Kristina · Married on 08/12/2017

Anita was great! We wanted a non-religious, space-themed wedding with elements of other sciences and Star Wars. That’s exactly what we got! Thanks, Anita!

AnitaWeds 5

Spencer · Married on 07/15/2017

Anita was the officiant at our wedding. She made us feel comfortable during the ceremony and I am grateful that we choose her.

Darren · Married on 06/11/2017

Anita is seriously a delight to work with! My wife and I were at a wedding that she officiated and loved the way she personalized it for our friends! We knew we wanted the exact same experience for our own wedding. Anita was easy to get in contact with, very flexible in getting together on a short notice and professional (but also loads of fun). After our ceremony we had dozens of people coming up to congratulate us and proceed to tell us how much they loved the ceremony and how it was not conventional and how it just fit our personalities which is exactly what we wanted. We could not recommend Anita enough!

Dana · Married on 05/06/2017

Anita was a delight to work with (and seems like a pretty cool person, too!). She's on top of her deadlines, nailed the tone for the ceremony, and exudes a wonderful calming presence.

She'd be a great choice for any couple that's looking for something outside the traditional--be it a nonreligious wedding, same sex wedding, or slightly nerdy wedding. Mine was all three. A++.

Camila · Married on 03/04/2017

I had found Anita after doing a preliminary search for officiants and then my wedding planner recommended her to me! It was meant to be. Anita was organized from the very beginning and work with us and our short notice. She was patient and had lovely questions for us. She created a very intimate and lovely ceremony in which we cried, laughed and overall felt loved and connected with each other and our guests! She was so good that her voice is the backdrop of our wedding video!

AnitaWeds 6

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2016

Anita was/is amazing! I'm so glad that we chose her as our celebrant!

We knew from the start that our ceremony was going to be different from traditional ceremonies since we were having a double wedding. From our initial meeting Anita was warm, welcoming and easy to talk to. Once we had met with her I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted her to perform our wedding. She catered to our wants and welcomed our opinions as she was creating our ceremony. I love that the ceremony told our stories as individual couples and as a group. She did a wonderful job of making sure transitions in the ceremony were seamless. The ceremony flowed beautifully and was honestly perfect. I wouldn't change anything about it.

Anita was very professional and organized throughout the whole process. Our venue manager even commented on this during our rehearsal!

I would recommend Anita to any and everyone.

Joshua · Married on 10/23/2016

She was the perfect choice for our double wedding. She made the whole process before the wedding an enjoyable experience and kept us involved with everything that she was doing. During the wedding day, she did a perfect job and everyone thought the ceremony was outstanding. She also made sure that the ceremony was personally crafted towards us. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who wants to have a one of a kind ceremony that they will remember for a lifetime.

J · Married on 10/09/2016

Anita brought such a warmth to our ceremony and was very concerned with the tone that we hoped to communicate. I highly recommend. I can tell that she lives what she does.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2016

Anita was so wonderful to work with! I was referred to her by my wedding planner. I was very excited to find an officiant who truly shares my belief that a wedding ceremony can still be special and important WITHOUT mention of religion! She was so open to all our ideas and gave us some of her own when we didn't know what we wanted, and was able to to incorporate them into a beautiful ceremony that our guests raved was amazing, unique, wonderful, and perfectly us. She truly means that every single word is up for approval and is so accommodating to any requested changes, so we felt completely comfortable with our entire ceremony. I got many compliments on not just the content of the ceremony, but also Anita herself! My guests said she was a wonderful speaker and that her tone and energy were perfect, and I couldn't agree more! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2016

Anita was the officiant for our wedding at Revolution Brewing this summer. She was outstanding - very responsive and took care of many details for our ceremony. Our ceremony was just perfect - we received many compliments from our guests on how personal and sweet it was. Many guests said it was the best ceremony they've been to. As a part of the process, Anita asked us each to fill out a questionnaire about our relationship. We now have that as a wonderful keepsake in addition to our ceremony script. We highly recommend Anita!

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Anita delivered the perfect ceremony for us and made the entire process simple. The guests loved our ceremony and made a point to tell us how much they enjoyed it and how it was a true representation of us. Highly recommend!

Vee · Married on 07/09/2016

Anita is awesome! I love how she asked us about our love story and included in the ceremony. Gave us a few drafts to look over and tweaked and tweaked until we were 100% happy. She was very professional and so personable. Outstanding!! We were a bit on the unconventional side and did not know what to expect from an officiant but she made it so unique and special and so... us! She will hand-craft your ceremony as she notes on her website and that she did! Highly recommend!

Nicholas · Married on 04/08/2016

When we were originally thinking about our wedding there was a lot of debate over whether we should have a friend officiate or if we should hire someone professionally. We decided to meet with Anita after reading some positive reviews, and we immediately realized that she was the right choice for us. We talked with her a couple of times and each filled out a document with questions about ourselves, our relationship, the ceremony we wanted, and our friends and family. With just that info, Anita was able to put together a ceremony that felt uniquely ours, and she provided it to us well in advance so we were able to tweak the couple very minor things that didn’t fit us perfectly. We heard a lot of positive feedback about the ceremony in general, and about Anita in particular. The ceremony Anita crafted reminded everyone of who we were, individually and as a couple, and was a great way to kick off our lives together.

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2016

We were lucky enough to have Anita officiate our intimate ceremony. We are lucky enough to be friends with her still, she's seriously one of the coolest women I know! She asked personal questions to get to know us and crafted perfect vows. She stood outside with us in freezing weather, smiling the whole time. She customized our ceremony to include a hand fasting ritual and excess every expectation. So lucky to have met Anita, and you will be too! She loves what she does and it shows!

Maureen · Married on 11/08/2015

Hiring Anita was one of the quickest decisions we made in the wedding planning process, and the best. We first met over coffee and we were instantly comfortable with her warm personality and attention to detail. She worked with us to create the perfect warm and intimate ceremony that we wanted. We received so many compliments afterward, many from folks who thought Anita was a family friend. Another guest remarked that the ceremony felt less like a "show" and more like the guests were sharing in our ceremony and our story. Anita was also very easy to work with throughout the planning process. She answered all of our questions and was very responsive to requested edits to the ceremony draft. We didn't make many edits to her first draft, but it was great to know that we had finally say over every last line. Anita is a true pro and we can't recommend her highly enough.

• User3362032 · 2+ years ago

Anita was absolutely amazing! She did a phenomenal job with our ceremony and was so patient and helpful throughout all the planning. She had also married my brother and his wife a few years before and was fantastic then too! I'm so happy I chose her to marry us because she made the ceremony and wedding everything we could have dreamed of. I can't think of a better person to officiate a wedding. I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!!

Nineka · Married on 08/07/2015

She did an awesome job! Love her!!! Would recommend her to my friends and family.