AnitaWeds Reviews

AnitaWeds 6
AnitaWeds 7

Rosa · Married on 12/08/2018

Simply the best!!!!

Anita was a dream to work with! She is professional and one of the nicest people
    My wife and I have ever met. She made us feel so comfortable and made sure the ceremony was everything we ever wanted. She spends so much time getting to know you and personalizing your special day. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and it was all due to Anita! She really is simply the best and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    AnitaWeds 8
    AnitaWeds 9
    AnitaWeds 10
    AnitaWeds 11
    AnitaWeds 12
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible - the most lovely ceremony ever

Anita was incredible. It has been two moths since our wedding this past October, and every wedding guest that I’ve talked to since cannot stop raving about how lovely our ceremony was! The first thing people say to me is “that was the best ceremony I have ever been to”. It’s so sweet to hear that from so many people and it brings a smile to my face every time I hear the compliments. We asked for a personal ceremony, yet funny, and for our guests to walk away feeling like they know us and our love story better... and Anita completely nailed our wishes! Everyone was laughing and crying and had full hearts. In my opinion, the ceremony is the most important and cherished part of a wedding, and because of Anita our wedding was perfect. Advice for future bride and grooms — give the questionnaire all of your attention and thought.. it’s important for Anita to use your answers to write the ceremony (and bonus is that it’s fun to do, it brings back great memories and allows you both to reflections on your relationship before the big day)!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

Heartfelt & Unique

Anita created the most incredible ceremony for us which truly reflected our personalities and love for each other. She really took the time to make our wedding day beautiful, unique, and incredibly heartwarming. Not only did we absolutely love her, but our guests still talk about how wonderful the ceremony was.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Gretchen Anderson · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Celebrant!!

Absolutely fabulous celebrant! Anita made our ceremony so personal to us that our guests commented how unique the ceremony truly was. Anita knows how to put the beautiful, touching and funny pieces into the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better celebrant to make our day so special! Your life and wedding will be better by having Anita involved!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Anita handcrafted our beautiful Hindu-fusion ceremony, and it was so amazing and beautiful. She knew so much about all the cultural aspects already, which was a huge plus for us! Working with her remotely, we were able to communicate via email to incorporate all the things we wanted to convey in our ceremony, and she sent us multiple drafts and edits to make sure it was perfect. And it was!! She made it all easy and wonderful, and we cannot recommend her more. She's extremely professional, but also just a really great person, which makes working with her all the better.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Erik and Frank T · Married on 04/13/2018

Love her!

We don't even know where to begin with Anita! My husband and I met her by chance at a showcase for the venue we chose, and when we walked by, we IMMEDIATELY fell in love with her and her personality! She's the sweetest person ever - very kind, patient, caring, and understanding - especially with our short planning period! (Just 6 weeks!) You will definitely love her witty sense of humor and attention to detail in crafting the perfect ceremony for you and your partner! Our guests still make positive comments about Anita and our wedding ceremony! We both love her, and she has become a part of our lives.

Erik and Frank

Sent on 01/08/2019

Katie · Married on 11/03/2017

I wish I could mark 10 stars! Anita was amazing, all our of family and guests thought she was a friend based on the level of personalization and attention to our Love Story. Every step along the way was easy & seamless; her writing style fit exactly what we were looking for to celebrate our big day. She cultivated a ceremony that was unique and meaningful; weeks later we are still getting texts/messages complimenting how special she made the ceremony.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    AnitaWeds 13

David · Married on 09/30/2017

Anita was an absolute professional! She was so organized and amazing. The amount of effort and personalization she put into the ceremony was outstanding. We couldn't have imagined the ceremony going any better than it did. It was perfect! If you're looking for a life celebrant that truly cares and is willing to put in the time and energy to truly get to you know you as a couple and design a ceremony completely catered to the both of you, please reach out to Anita! She is the best!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

We loved Anita from the moment we met her. We met with a couple other officiants during our search, but we knew Anita was the best fit for our wedding within minutes of meeting her. She makes you feel like a friend from the get-go. The ceremony was so uniquely us and told our love story perfectly. Multiple family members asked us how we knew her because they thought she must have been a close friend after hearing the beautiful ceremony she wrote for us.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Mary · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Anita! My spouse and I were putting together a "planned elopement" in Chicago, while living in Arizona. Anita was recommended by our planner and she was a perfect fit. Somehow, she managed to put together a ceremony that was just "us." With just phone calls, emails and her questionnaires, she was able to write a ceremony that captured who we are and what we wanted to say to each other that day. And did I mention that she was fun? You won't regret using Anita.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rench · Married on 09/14/2017

She's a blessing in experiencing a wonderful and unforgettable ceremony.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2017

Before we met Anita I wasn't particularly excited about our ceremony. To me it just felt like the boring part we had to get through before we could get to the party. But after our first meeting with Anita my mimdset had completely changed. Talking with her and hearing how she planned to make our ceremony special and tailored to us, I started to get excited. When we got our first draft of the ceremony I got more excited. And when we got the second draft I started to get nervous. Because reading through the beautiful ceremony Anita crafted for us I was afraid I was just going to cry the whole time. And sure enough, that's what happened. It was such an amazingly touching and entertaining ceremony that for the rest of the night and days after people kept coming up to us to tell us how much they liked it and how they had never seen a ceremony like that before. No matter what kind of ceremony you want I would recommend Anita to you because she will put significant effort into making sure it is just what you want. I can confidently say that our wedding would not have been as special without her.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/12/2017

Anita was great! We wanted a non-religious, space-themed wedding with elements of other sciences and Star Wars. That’s exactly what we got! Thanks, Anita!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    AnitaWeds 14

Spencer · Married on 07/15/2017

Anita was the officiant at our wedding. She made us feel comfortable during the ceremony and I am grateful that we choose her.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Darren · Married on 06/11/2017

Anita is seriously a delight to work with! My wife and I were at a wedding that she officiated and loved the way she personalized it for our friends! We knew we wanted the exact same experience for our own wedding. Anita was easy to get in contact with, very flexible in getting together on a short notice and professional (but also loads of fun). After our ceremony we had dozens of people coming up to congratulate us and proceed to tell us how much they loved the ceremony and how it was not conventional and how it just fit our personalities which is exactly what we wanted. We could not recommend Anita enough!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Dana · Married on 05/06/2017

Anita was a delight to work with (and seems like a pretty cool person, too!). She's on top of her deadlines, nailed the tone for the ceremony, and exudes a wonderful calming presence.

She'd be a great choice for any couple that's looking for something outside the traditional--be it a nonreligious wedding, same sex wedding, or slightly nerdy wedding. Mine was all three. A++.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Camila · Married on 03/04/2017

I had found Anita after doing a preliminary search for officiants and then my wedding planner recommended her to me! It was meant to be. Anita was organized from the very beginning and work with us and our short notice. She was patient and had lovely questions for us. She created a very intimate and lovely ceremony in which we cried, laughed and overall felt loved and connected with each other and our guests! She was so good that her voice is the backdrop of our wedding video!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    AnitaWeds 15

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2016

Anita was/is amazing! I'm so glad that we chose her as our celebrant!

We knew from the start that our ceremony was going to be different from traditional ceremonies since we were having a double wedding. From our initial meeting Anita was warm, welcoming and easy to talk to. Once we had met with her I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted her to perform our wedding. She catered to our wants and welcomed our opinions as she was creating our ceremony. I love that the ceremony told our stories as individual couples and as a group. She did a wonderful job of making sure transitions in the ceremony were seamless. The ceremony flowed beautifully and was honestly perfect. I wouldn't change anything about it.

Anita was very professional and organized throughout the whole process. Our venue manager even commented on this during our rehearsal!

I would recommend Anita to any and everyone.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Joshua · Married on 10/23/2016

She was the perfect choice for our double wedding. She made the whole process before the wedding an enjoyable experience and kept us involved with everything that she was doing. During the wedding day, she did a perfect job and everyone thought the ceremony was outstanding. She also made sure that the ceremony was personally crafted towards us. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who wants to have a one of a kind ceremony that they will remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/29/2016

J · Married on 10/09/2016

Anita brought such a warmth to our ceremony and was very concerned with the tone that we hoped to communicate. I highly recommend. I can tell that she lives what she does.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2016

Anita was so wonderful to work with! I was referred to her by my wedding planner. I was very excited to find an officiant who truly shares my belief that a wedding ceremony can still be special and important WITHOUT mention of religion! She was so open to all our ideas and gave us some of her own when we didn't know what we wanted, and was able to to incorporate them into a beautiful ceremony that our guests raved was amazing, unique, wonderful, and perfectly us. She truly means that every single word is up for approval and is so accommodating to any requested changes, so we felt completely comfortable with our entire ceremony. I got many compliments on not just the content of the ceremony, but also Anita herself! My guests said she was a wonderful speaker and that her tone and energy were perfect, and I couldn't agree more! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2016

Anita was the officiant for our wedding at Revolution Brewing this summer. She was outstanding - very responsive and took care of many details for our ceremony. Our ceremony was just perfect - we received many compliments from our guests on how personal and sweet it was. Many guests said it was the best ceremony they've been to. As a part of the process, Anita asked us each to fill out a questionnaire about our relationship. We now have that as a wonderful keepsake in addition to our ceremony script. We highly recommend Anita!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Anita delivered the perfect ceremony for us and made the entire process simple. The guests loved our ceremony and made a point to tell us how much they enjoyed it and how it was a true representation of us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Vee · Married on 07/09/2016

Anita is awesome! I love how she asked us about our love story and included in the ceremony. Gave us a few drafts to look over and tweaked and tweaked until we were 100% happy. She was very professional and so personable. Outstanding!! We were a bit on the unconventional side and did not know what to expect from an officiant but she made it so unique and special and so... us! She will hand-craft your ceremony as she notes on her website and that she did! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Nicholas · Married on 04/08/2016

When we were originally thinking about our wedding there was a lot of debate over whether we should have a friend officiate or if we should hire someone professionally. We decided to meet with Anita after reading some positive reviews, and we immediately realized that she was the right choice for us. We talked with her a couple of times and each filled out a document with questions about ourselves, our relationship, the ceremony we wanted, and our friends and family. With just that info, Anita was able to put together a ceremony that felt uniquely ours, and she provided it to us well in advance so we were able to tweak the couple very minor things that didn’t fit us perfectly. We heard a lot of positive feedback about the ceremony in general, and about Anita in particular. The ceremony Anita crafted reminded everyone of who we were, individually and as a couple, and was a great way to kick off our lives together.

Sent on 05/14/2016