ANIKO Productions Reviews

41 | Beaverton, OR

41 Reviews for ANIKO Productions

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

I am extremely happy with the services that were provided by Rebecca and Jerome.

We first met them when we did our engagement photos and we were uncomfortable doing them at first since we're not used to posing in front of the camera for so long but Rebecca and Jerome made us feel SO comfortable! Their attitudes definitely made us feel at ease and the photos turned out so beautiful that I had to use them as our table numbers for the wedding!

Out of all the vendors I worked with on my wedding day, I feel Aniko was the best of the best! They showed up on time, had a professional attitude, responded promptly to emails. There is absolutely NOTHING bad i can say about them both.

Their work speaks for itself if you look on their website/blog.
    I instantly fell in love with their work when i found them online and to my surprise i saw them at a bridal show I attended and decided they were the ones to do my wedding!! One of the best decisions I made!

I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE! One of my bridesmaids was so impressed that she wants to book with them for her upcoming wedding! I will definitely go back for maternity/newborn photos!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Danika · Married on 08/10/2012

Rebecca and Jerome are such a fantastic, fun couple to work with. They are very easy going and make you feel comfortable during the shoots. Rebecca's eye for photography is so creative, and your pictures will be original every time. I highly recommend A Niko for wedding photography!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Joann · Married on 06/16/2012

One of the best decisions we made with planning our wedding was picking A Niko Productions as our photographer! The fact that it is a husband and wife team was a bonus, they were both so fun to work with and will go out of their way to cater to your needs and make you feel special.
    We got a lot of comments from both sides of the bridal party that Rebecca & Jerome made them feel comfortable taking photos and that it was not awkward. We also had an amazing photobooth at our reception which was just icing on the cake! Guests really enjoyed that and it was so fun and memorable to look at the photos from the booth. ANIKO were so flexible with our day and are also so creative in capturing the most breathtaking shots, we just could not be happier with the photos that we will have for an eternity thanks to them!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Pearl · Married on 03/18/2012

It was so much fun working with aniko productions for our engagement and wedding. Thanks for such a memorable time :)

Sent on 05/27/2012

Jen · Married on 09/12/2010

My advice: Get a video of your wedding and have A Niko Productions do it for you!

I was considering not having a videographer at our wedding to save on costs. However, having a video of our wedding was important to my husaband, and BOY AM I GLAD we did it!! Photographs are great and will probably be viewed more than the video, but there is something so incredibly special about hearing our teetering voices during the vows, seeing the flower girl stop to smell the flower petals as she made her way down the aisle, and being able to hear my dad's toast over and over again. These moments are so special and cannot adequately be captured in photos.

We loved Jerome and Rebecca the moment we first met them. They are very personable, friendly, and professional. And, we really liked their demo videos on their website. We went with the two videographer package and are glad we did that too. Having two cameras and two angles on each shot really makes the video look professional and keeps it more interesting too.

Jermoe and Rebecca were fabulous on the wedding day. They blended into the day perfectly, and worked flawlessly with our photographers. Additionally, Jermoe absolutely saved the day! Our PA system had some MAJOR issues and Jermoe steped in to help out, providing cables, tape, etc. Without Jerome's help, the PA system we rented would not have been functional! What a lifesaver!!! (And, I appreciate that I didn't know about any of this until after the wedding day...what a nervous wreck I would have been had I known--but our PA guy and our pastor made a special point of letting us know that Jerome saved the day!!)

When we got the wedding dvd, we loved it immediately. I know that editing a video and putting it to music is a labor intensive task and A Niko Productions did a fantastic job with it. The final product is incredibly professional and something that we will treasure for a lifetime.

We actually shared the video with my husband's family at Christmas time and the whole family loved it. You won't be sorry if you hire A Niko Productions to document your day!!

Sent on 01/30/2011

Betsy · Married on 08/27/2010

Jerome with A NIKO Productions provided us with an amazing video of our wedding! We were hesitant about even having a videographer, but are so very glad that we chose to have one. For anyone who is considering not having one, please re-think this major decision. For as fast as the day goes, it is an amazing tool to look back on your day and see all of the wonderful things that you actually missed! I HIGHLY recommend using A NIKO productions for your video. Not only were they professional, on time, affordable, and nice to work with, they provided us with something that is a lifelong memory that you can never get back if you don't do it! Thank you A NIKO Productions, Betsy and John N.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Meggan · Married on 06/18/2010

A Niko Production did a fantastic job on documenting our wedding! Jerome and Rebecca were amazing to work with, and very creative. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a videographer!

Sent on 10/30/2010

jake · Married on 04/17/2010

Jerome did an amazing job, and he got everything i wanted on video and it was amazing when i got the final copy it was amazing and the extra sense were real funny!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Jannette · Married on 09/26/2009

Jerome did an amazing job. Not only was he super easy to work with he went above and beyond what I expected. My wedding summary brought tears to my eyes and I can only wait to watch the whole video. I would only use him for any other event! Hands down the nest

Sent on 12/15/2009

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2009

A Niko Productions not only provided us with beautiful and vivid photographs of our wedding, but also gifted us with capturing the candid and emotional highlights of our big day. They did so with grace and sensitivity. We are forever thankful for their presence at our wedding and have only the most sincere appreciation for their talents and professionalism. My husband and I would strongly recommend A Niko Productions to anyone looking for exceptional wedding photography. Our only regret is that we didn't hire them to shoot our engagement photos....

Pernilla · Married on 06/09/2009

We chose Aniko productions because of Jerome, the owner. My mom and I met with him and instantly fell for his giant gentleness. He was professional, sincere, and completely attuned to our needs, including financial needs, like no other vendor we had met. At the wedding, many of my friends and family came to me to tell me how nice he was and how they were impressed by him and his wife. (No other vendor received such a compliment at our wedding!).
    I would highly recommend Aniko productions if you are looking for a memorable and "natural" representation of your wedding. We LOVED our video!

Sent on 01/05/2010

Emily · Married on 12/20/2008

When planning my wedding, I was hesitant at first to hire a videographer. I didn't think I would care about having one since I already had a photographer. I finally decided if I could find a videographer at the right price that offered a great quality video, I should go for it. I am so glad I found A Niko Productions!!

Jerome and Rebecca offer very high quality videos at wonderful prices. Their professionalism and friendly attitude can not be matched. They simply want all their clients to be happy and are willing to go out of their way to ensure this happens.

Trust me when I say you will regret it if you decide not to get a video! You will love watching your video for the first time and seeing all the things about your special day that flew by so fast and you forgot about.

I could not speak more highly about A Niko Productions and highly recommend them!

Juliann · Married on 06/21/2008

I don't believe words exist to help me explain how happy, satisfied, pleased, overjoyed,...(and the list goes on)... that I was working with Niko Productions. And believe me, I tend to be a hard person to impress. My emails were answered in the same day, the two of them were open to what ever suggestions I had, and honestly they made me feel like a movie star on my wedding day. Aside from being extremely professional, they were so much fun to have at the wedding. When my husband started planning the wedding, I had written off having a videographer. My husband found Niko Productions off of an online wedding search and decided to give them a call. I am so happy that he did because now I have the most amazing video to remember the wedding. I give my highest recommendation to book with Niko Productions. They will not disappoint you!!!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Michelle · Married on 07/31/2004

A Niko productions was the best decision I ever made, next to my husband! They were professional and friendly throughout the entire day and even helped to ease the stress of the wedding day. Rebecca and Jerome worked tirelessly to film our special day and they were able to capture every moment beautifully. I would highly recommend A Niko Productions to anyone thinking about having photography or videography taken in any setting; business, events, memories. Thank you A Niko Productions you made my wedding the most beautiful day with all your work and I have a wonderful video and photo album to remember that day.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/16/2011

Jerome and Rebecca were professional, relaxed, and did an amazing job on our wedding day! We hardly noticed they were there and the end result was a perfect capture of our memories of our day. Hiring a videographer was somewhat of a last minute decision for us and one we will NEVER regret. We'll be crying over our video for years to come.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/31/2009

If you go video, you go Jerome! It was an absolute pleasure having my 400+ person wedding filmed by Aniko Productions. They are a quality husband and wife team that you can obviously love making brides and grooms happy.
    Jerome and Rebecca allowed my husband and I to feel comfortable and free to act as ourselves and they truly captured the spirit of our day in a video that friends and familu cannot stop watching.
    I would get married again just to have another video from Aniko!

Sent on 07/21/2009