ANGIE DAVIS Reviews

33 Reviews for ANGIE DAVIS

• Paula

Paula Russell · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Time of my life!!!

I've never had more fun or more confidence than I had during my boudoir shoot with Angie. She made me feel like a badass the entire time and it was a super empowering moment. Everything was amazing and I look forward to seeing the finished product and hopefully doing another session in the future.

Sent on 04/24/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Paula! You are so beautiful - inside & out! Never forget that!
  • Becky

Becky Caldwell · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing experience!

I had thought about doing a Boudoir shoot for my fiance ever since my cousin did one and told me how empowering it was. I was so nervous because I am a bigger girl and normally don't like taking normal pictures. However, my session with Angie could not have gone any better! From the moment I stepped in to her studio, I felt so at ease and she made me feel sexy, beautiful, and confident! If you are thinking about it, DO IT! I cannot recommend Angie Enough!!

Sent on 01/11/2020

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Becky! You are so beautiful & your session was amazing! Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer!

Kristen Hall · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Amazing fabulous gorgeous

Honestly there is not enough words to describe my boudoir photoshoot but those three cover the bases! Kurstee did my hair and makeup and I looked absolutely stunning!!! Did not recognize myself!!! Then Angie did a FABULOUS job!! I couldn’t believe it was me in those photos! I highly recommend all of her services!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for the wonderful review! We love you and we adored your session! Can't wait to see you again sister!
  • Lisa

Lisa Callihan · Married on 03/11/2020

Empowering experience with amazing results!

If you want a lifetime gift, this is it! Angie Davis can help you find the perfect items to go under and flatter your dress at her shop, and she is a gifted photographer. I had the best day with her taking my photos. She makes you feel comfortable and confident, and you'll definitely get in a few good laughs along the way. My photos are absolutely amazing, and I am so glad I choose Angie to do this for me!

Sent on 11/15/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Lisa! We had the best time with you and your images were STUNNING!!!!!!!!
  • Melody

Melody Burgener · Married on 03/06/2020

Fantastic experience and it was so much more then I ever dreamed it would be.

Angie Davis, I remember the first time I heard her name at the Bridal Show from a friend of mine. She said I had to meet her and told me about her doing boudoir photos here in Little Rock. My curiosity was wow let’s check this out. I found myself looking at her albums and saying “wow I would love to do this”. Some time passed as I thought about could I do a boudoir shoot I am a plus size could I really look that glamorous as the photos I saw. I am so happy I decided to do it, I thought it would be a great anniversary gift for my husband and in the end it became a wonderful experience for myself and my self esteem. My husband was impressed with the quality of her photography he said I looked beautiful and said every women should do this for their self. I have recommended Angie to my friends and they are saying the same thing about how it made them feel. If you get the opportunity to get a boudoir photo shoot for whatever reason, call Angie you will have a memorable and fantastic time. Thank You Angie 🌺

Sent on 09/01/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Melody thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so happy I met you at the bridal show. I couldn't be more thrilled that you chose me to take your beautiful boudoir photos! You are an amazing person and I love that we have become such great friends during this process. Thank you so much for being the amazing & beautiful person you are!

Natalie Moore · Married on 12/02/2019

Loved It!!

I absolutely loved the experience I had with Angie and Kirsten. I showed up looking like a hot mess and left feeling more beautiful than I’ve ever felt in my life. You will not regret doing a boudoir session with them.

Sent on 12/02/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Natalie! We absolutely loved you and your session! You looked beautiful when you showed up too!

Jessica Taylor · Married on 11/20/2019

Photography

I had the most incredible time while getting photos taken. Angie and her assistant were amazing. Very professional but also have a very fun side. Very great quality!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jessica! We absolutely loved you and your session! I hope to see you again soon!
  • Brittany

Brittany Stephenson · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful!

Went to #AngieDavis to shop today and felt amazing thanks to her and her amazing selection! I can't wait to go back next week!

Sent on 08/29/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for coming into the store & for the wonderful review! I can't wait to see you next week!!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Diaz · Married on 09/23/2019

A wonderful experience!

I recently had a session with Angie and it was such an amazing experience. She is very professional, kind and funny. They will make you look and feel like a queen!

Sent on 09/25/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Rebecca! We love you so much & had a blast! I can't wait to see you again!

Amanda Waterworth · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing! Definitely recommend!

I had an amazing boudoir session at Angie Davis. The ladies were so helpful and I was completely spoiled! It was an incredible experience!

Sent on 03/27/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Amanda! We had the BEST time with you & it was our honor to spoil you rotten and take amazing images of you! We hope to see you again soon!
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing experience!

Angie is an amazing and professional photographer. I felt completely at ease during the photo shoot, and would absolutely do one of these again! I can't imagine how anyone would not be pleased with the photos, except for having to narrow down the choices of which ones to purchase!

Sent on 05/01/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Angel! You are so beautiful - inside & out! Never forget that!

Tara · event on: 07/17/2018

Angie Davis is a phenomenal photographer! Everything she touches turns to GOLD!

Sent on 08/01/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Selena · Married on 07/12/2018

Angie and her team did an amazing job! The photo shoot was so much fun! And after my viewing session and all I can say is WOW!!! I cannot wait for my boudoir book to get here!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Selena!

Rae · Married on 06/01/2018

I just bought the most amazing bra from Angie's store. I am VERY pleased. The young lady who helped me was awesome, can't wait to buy another one.

Sent on 06/16/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review & for shopping with us!
  • Christina

Christina Raatz · Married on 05/27/2018

The most fun I've had in high heals!!!

I have only good things to say about Angie Davis. This experience was incredible! Her professionalism shines through allowing you to relax and have fun. I was worried at first that I would make the pictures look awkward or goofy, but she literally walks you through each and every bit of the session. Not one time did she or her assistant make me feel uncomfortable or out of place. They positioned me for each photo all the way as to how I placed my fingers. I might add that I did upgrade my package to have my hair and makeup done at her studio… Highly Recommend!!! It gave me time to relax my nerves and chat with them. I was so nice to feel pampered and bring my sexy back.

Sent on 09/19/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Christina! We loved every minute of your session! You are beautiful-inside & out!
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 02/09/2018

I went to Angie Davis to buy lingerie this weekend and I found several pieces that I just couldn't live without! But I forgot to buy shoes, so I messaged them to let them know my size. When I got there a couple of days later for my photo session, they had put back several options for me to choose from. I found the perfect high heel shoe that will go with anything, and it was on sale! Score! My photo session was amazing. Having my hair and makeup professionally done was what I was most looking forward to, and she did not disappoint. It was relaxing, even. The photo session was super laid back. I didn't feel awkward at all, even though I am somewhat modest and shy about my imperfections. Everyone there made me feel gorgeous. It was like being a supermodel for a day! I'm so glad I did this!! I can't wait to see my photos!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Betty! We had a wonderful time with you & appreciate you letting us make you feel and look beautiful! We can't wait to see you again!

Betty · Married on 02/09/2018

I went to Angie Davis to buy lingerie for my boudoir photo session, and I found several pieces that I just couldn't live without! But I forgot to buy shoes, so I messaged them to let them know my size. When I got there a couple of days later for my photo session, they had put back several options for me to choose from. I found the perfect high heel shoe that will go with anything, and it was on sale! Score! My boudoir photo session was amazing. Having my hair and makeup professionally done was what I was most looking forward to, and she did not disappoint. It was relaxing, even. The photo session was super laid back. I didn't feel awkward at all, even though I am somewhat modest and shy about my imperfections. Everyone there made me feel gorgeous. It was like being a supermodel for a day! I'm so glad I did this!! I saw my photos today. I absolutely looked phenomenal. I didn’t even know I could look like that! Savannah walked me through the photo selection and I bought an album with 20 of my favorite photos. I can not wait to get the album to give to my husband! He’s gonna freak!! Before I left, I had to try on a couple of their new swimsuits, and I left with one that looks incredible on me! Plus, they are ordering another style in my size so I can come back and try it on without obligation to buy. You really can’t beat Angie Davis! And their staff is the best!

Sent on 03/15/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Betty! We had a blast with you and loved every moment!
  • Aubrey Madison

Aubrey · Married on 12/28/2017

A Must Do!

I wish I could go back and do this all again as a wedding gift, but I am so glad I finally decided to go for it! Angie and Kurstee made me feel like a queen during the entire process, and I have never felt so confident. I would highly recommend every lady have this experience at least once in their life!

Sent on 03/12/2020

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much Aubrey for the wonderful review! We absolutely loved you and your session! Cannot wait to see you again sister!

leslie · Married on 11/05/2017

I went in for my consultation for a session with no expectations....i was BLOWN AWAY. everyone was very friendly, super helpful, and the shop is BEAUTIFUL. had a complimentary fitting with Miss Savannah. she seemed tickled to bring me anything in the store in my size and give honest opinions on fit and style. definitely the best bra buying experience of my life!

Sent on 09/24/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Leslie!
  • Elizabth

Elizabth · Married on 11/05/2016

Excellent experience

Angie made me feel so comfortable during my session and was such a professional. It was super easy to follow her instructions bc she shows you exactly how to pose without giving complicated instructions. The time also FLEW by and the session was over before I knew it. I’m so excited to see the finished product 😍

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/31/2016

WOW! Loved It!

I flew in all the way from Houston for this and it was worth every penny! WOW! What an AWESOME experience! Angie and Kirsteen were amazing. They quickly made you feel comfortable and beautiful in your own skin. I did this as a 3 year wedding anniversary present for my husband and cannot wait to see the results! I would do it again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/28/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kristen! You did soooo amazing during your session! Can't wait to see you again!

Anna Carpenter · Married on 06/26/2016

Only the BEST!

The moment I stepped into Angie Davis I immediately felt at ease. Angie and Kurstee both are hands down the best at what they do. They made me feel completely confident and was just as excited for my session as I was. We laughed my entire session and I truly had the best time with them. Thank you ladies for making me feel absolutely beautiful. Y’all rock!

Sent on 12/26/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Anna! We loved you and your session! You rocked like a super model sister!

Amber · Married on 05/28/2016

Best experience yet!

I have had the best experience working with Angie and some of her employees. The store, itself, has so much to offer and her staff are so willing to help you find what you need. If you are fortunate enough to have a session with Angie, like I did, you will have the time of your life! I was a ball of nerves, but Angie and her makeup artist Kurstee made me feel so comfortable, confident, and beautiful. A boudoir session seemed intimidating, but it was so easy and effortless thanks to Angie's great direction and Kurstee's help with outfit changes, making sure every hair was in place, and helping with posing. I could not have asked for a better day than getting to spend it with the these ladies and getting the best self-esteem boost of my life!

Sent on 03/16/2019

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled you had such an amazing experience with us! We can't wait to see you again!

#1 for Lingerie & Photography

Whether looking for lingerie, underwear, pajamas, gifts for Him, or a boudoir shoot experience, ANGIE DAVIS is the go-to place! The most helpful and courteous staff who are ready and willing to assist with sizing and inventory make it the easiest and most comfortable place to shop. I'll never buy bras anywhere else! I wish I'd found Angie Davis before my wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2015

I had the best experience EVER at my photo shoot with Angie! Kurstee did a phenomenal job with my hair and make up. I felt so comfortable during the shoot and so confident after seeing my photos at the viewing! My husband CAN NOT wait to get the book in!

Sent on 08/24/2018

ANGIE DAVIS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ashley!