Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

Angel's View Wedding Chapel 6
Angel's View Wedding Chapel 7

Samantha Jacobs · Married on 09/11/2019

Everything was just perfect

Everyone made our special day feel perfect. They was very patient and helped us as we was so nervous.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Angel's View Wedding Chapel 8
  • Nikki

Nikki Proffitt · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect setting, perfect day!!

From the quotes, to the zillion questions I had, to the actual wedding day, photography, and wedding planning...the process was wonderful! I'm so happy that I chose this venue. They could not have been more helpful, and worked everything to fit in my budget. I am so incredibly happy with the process and my beautiful wedding day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne Nucci · Married on 07/27/2019

Elope Here

A fantastic place to elope! We had an intimate ceremony and felt completely comfortable there. Such a great enjoyable special day!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • RANDALL

Randall Poe · Married on 07/20/2019

Very pleased!

Highly recommended! We are really pleased with Angel’s View Wedding Chapel. The chapel and surroundings were very clean and beautiful. The ceremony was scheduled short notice and the wedding planner, pastor, and photographer were very professional, friendly, and went out of their way to accommodate us. We love the photos. An unexpected storm occurred during the ceremony; however, the photographer took extra time with the weather to make sure we were satisfied with our photo options. Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Patricia Mitchell · Married on 07/01/2019

Magical experience

Angel's View Wedding Chapel made our wedding very stress free. They offered a wide variety of services at a very affordable price. Our pictures also turned out awesome. I truly felt like a princess for the day.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Wedspy1

Wedspy1 Wedspy1 · Married on 06/28/2019

Patricia and Willie's Wedding Day

The staff members at Angel’s View Wedding Chapel are by far, “the very best!” From the willingness to accommodate our wedding plans on a short notice to the assisting us with changed during the event planning stage, they worked exclusively with us and made our wedding day a dream day. The quality provided is exceptional for the price and we particularly appreciated the various pricing options. It made the venue affordable. Our friends, families and co-workers were wonderfully surprised at how beautiful everything turned out and my wife and I will forever remember this special day, thanks to the wonderful folks at Angel’s.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Angel's View Wedding Chapel 9

Kaila Laurie · Married on 06/25/2019

Wonderful!

Perfect little get away for a small wedding, the view was gorgeous and everything turned out perfect. Better pricing than most of the places I called which included hair and makeup and photography. They did anything they could to make sure our wedding day was perfect! Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/06/2019

Such a fantastic experience!

Angel's View Wedding Chapel was such a wonderful place to get married! The venue and location is absolutely breathtaking! The entire team is extremely nice and accommodating. Our wedding day was stress free and so easy! I absolutely would recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel if you're looking for an affordable, accommodating, and incredibly beautiful wedding venue!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Anna Drane · Married on 06/01/2019

Nothing short of amazing

My June wedding here was nothing short of amazing. It was stress free and beautiful. Everyone there was friendly and there for anything I could possibly need. When planning our trip I was somewhat anxious traveling from NC to get married in Tenn, but the chapel staff was quick to respond to every email and put my mind at ease. There is absolutely nothing I would change about our special day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

We appreciate you choosing us for your special day. I hope you enjoyed our mountain views and enjoyed every minute of your wedding day, Please visit us anytime in the near future at www.pigeonforgecabins.com
  • Amanda

Amanda Pigg · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

We got married 2.23.19 at Angel's View! The staff made every moment of our day completely stress free! The Chapel is GORGEOUS! I had my hair and makeup done, and I felt amazingly beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Thank you, Angel's View!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Angel's View Wedding Chapel 10
  • Jeannie

Jeannie Kern · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfect for Destination Wedding

We had our wedding on December 7, 2018- Our Theme was "Cozy Family Christmas Wedding" and Angel's View Wedding Chapel made sure it was. Felisha was FANTASTIC- if you are thinking about having a wedding in the Smoky Mountains this venue is perfect, the food was outstanding, the entertainment was great, and the team at Angels View made sure the reception hall was perfect for our family and my picky nature. Future Brides a word of advice- Enjoy yourself, don't panic Angels View will take care of YOU and what YOU want for YOUR wedding-- Our family is still talking about how wonderfully fun the wedding and reception was....Thank You---

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Angel's View Wedding Chapel 11

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a special part of your day. We enjoy having people come and see the beauty of the mountains. We love sharing it.

Misty · Married on 11/10/2018

The team was awesome to accommodate my wedding wishes 2 weeks out. The last minute changes seemed welcomed and always smiling. Absolutely love their great attitudes and how they were with us every step of the way guiding us this is beautiful experience.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Please come back and visit us through our cabin company www.pigeonforgecabins.com

Jessica Salyers · Married on 10/22/2018

last minute

it was last minute affair that was carried out as if we had planned it for weeks. beautiful, professional and well worth it.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dustin Rogers · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Day!

The staff made our wedding day more than perfect! The location was beautiful and the pictures are perfect! I am so glad we chose Angel's View Wedding Chapel for our special day!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

James · Married on 08/04/2018

The service and people. At the chapel we very nice and respectful and helpful, the view was really niceand would related your services to anybody to get there dream wedding

Sent on 08/11/2018

Connie · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very pleased with Angels View wedding Chapel, It was so pretty and unique!! Some of my favorite things were the beautiful scenery you could view from the big window and that also showed in the pictures, and the white iron carriage. they both may our day special and made for some beautiful wedding memories. The staff was friendly and helpful!! The pastor did a really good job as well!! I would highly recommend Angels view for your wedding! I am glad we chose it! Connie Steen

Sent on 08/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2018

We decided last minute on a Friday night we were going to drive to Gatlinburg to get married. We drove all night arrived to Sierville that morning. We got our wedding license and then there we heard about Angels View. We looked it up and thought it was beautiful. But pictures didn’t do it justice! It was incredibly beautiful. We absolutely loved it. Everyone was so nice and helpful!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Hey, we enjoyed having you. Please come back and visit with us and stay in one of our cabins at http://www.pigeonforgecabins.com Thank you again.

Tawnya · Married on 06/16/2018

We got married here on 6/16/18 and we couldn't of been more happier with this place, it was beautiful and the wedding staff was wonderful and friendly, we would definitely recommend this chapel to others.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Stanley · Married on 06/07/2018

These people take care of everything .There is no stress so you can just enjoy your day. Everything was perfect and our wedding could not have been more per beautiful. Thank you so much Angel's View

Sent on 06/28/2018

Tasha · Married on 04/14/2018

It was just the 2 of us and it was perfect!! Very intimate and romantic. The photographer was professional and the pictures turned out great. Even caught one of me that made us laugh. Pastor Brooks was great and made us feel right at home as if we were with our own pastor. The chapel was soooo beautiful❤

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Angel's View Wedding Chapel 12

Abbey · Married on 03/16/2018

It was beautiful! All three ceremony options are great. We chose to get married in the stone tower. It was beautiful the minister was great and so was the staff. Very very nice place and people. It's a great private location.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Jimmy · Married on 03/07/2018

My wife and I were married on March 7, 2018 and because of our love for the mountains we chose to look for a chapel in Tennessee. We decided on Angel's View Wedding Chapel because of the view of the mountains in the background and the beautiful chapel. My wife had arranged everything before we arrived so once we arrived in town a couple days prior to the wedding we drove to the chapel to find it and look around. The two ladies were very friendly and allowed us to look around and get a first look and feel for the place. We arrived early on our wedding day and my wife had chose to let them handle her hair and makeup so she didn't have to stress over it. I recommend that to anyone that just wants to enjoy the day and not be stressed out with the details. Everyone was very nice and very friendly. We felt at ease and very much appreciated the efforts of everyone including the pastor that helped our wedding day be very special. We were and still are very happy with how everything turned out. We highly recommend this chapel and staff.

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Angel's View Wedding Chapel 13

Lindsey · Married on 01/12/2018

My husband and I got married at the Angel's View Chapel on 01/12/18, It is such a beautiful place and the people were so nice. We had a great experience all the way around.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2017

This place has awesome views. All the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 07/16/2018

heather · Married on 11/11/2017

Had such an amazing wedding! Everything went just as planned. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 11/24/2017