96 Reviews for Angel's View Wedding Chapel

Bridal Suite (2)
Set Up (2)
Linens (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Decor (1)
Tables (1)
96 Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

The team was awesome to accommodate my wedding wishes 2 weeks out. The last minute changes seemed welcomed and always smiling. Absolutely love their great attitudes and how they were with us every step of the way guiding us this is beautiful experience.

Profile Picture Misty, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking

We got married here on 6/16/18 and we couldn't of been more happier with this place, it was beautiful and the wedding staff was wonderful and friendly, we would definitely recommend this chapel to others.

Profile Picture Tawnya, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was just the 2 of us and it was perfect!! Very intimate and romantic. The photographer was professional and the pictures turned out great. Even caught one of me that made us laugh. Pastor Brooks was great and made us feel right at home as if we were with our own pastor. The chapel was soooo beautiful❤

Profile Picture Tasha, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was beautiful! All three ceremony options are great. We chose to get married in the stone tower. It was beautiful the minister was great and so was the staff. Very very nice place and people. It's a great private location.

Profile Picture Abbey, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

My wife and I were married on March 7, 2018 and because of our love for the mountains we chose to look for a chapel in Tennessee. We decided on Angel's View Wedding Chapel because of the view of the mountains in the background and the beautiful chapel. My wife had arranged everything before we arrived so once we arrived in town a couple days prior to the wedding we drove to the chapel to find it and look around. The two ladies were very friendly and allowed us to look around and get a first look and feel for the place. We arrived early on our wedding day and my wife had chose to let them handle her hair and makeup so she didn't have to stress over it. I recommend that to anyone that just wants to enjoy the day and not be stressed out with the details. Everyone was very nice and very friendly. We felt at ease and very much appreciated the efforts of everyone including the pastor that helped our wedding day be very special. We were and still are very happy with how everything turned out. We highly recommend this chapel and staff.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 3/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married at the Angel's View Chapel on 01/12/18, It is such a beautiful place and the people were so nice. We had a great experience all the way around.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had such an amazing wedding! Everything went just as planned. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Profile Picture heather, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married there on July 29, 2017. They were very accommodating, fast, friendly, and on point. Everything we needed was right there. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I celebrated our #35th wedding Anniversary by renewing our Vows at ANGELS' VIEW Wedding Chapel.
The moment We saw the Beautiful Chapel ,the gorgeous View of the Valley, and Met the Staff,we both knew we had found The perfect place! The staff were kind and helpful and the Photographer Jeannie was exceptionial.The pastor could not have preformed a more beautiful ceremony for and with us.. All fourteen of us...as they made allowances for every member of our family to participate .It was wonderful and ment so very much to Randy and I.Thank You ANGELS' VIEW for a momentous Occasion for our whole Family.. God Bless . Randy and Teressa Baker

Profile Picture Randy, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We recently had our wedding through Angels View Wedding Chapel, the experience was beyond our expectations. We were put at ease with the customer support and even upon arrival for our event we were welcomed with smiles and support from the helpful staff. The event itself was everything we hoped for and then some! We recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel hands down. Absolutely the best of the best.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful experience! Friendly staff! Fantastic location! My husband and I highly recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel.

Profile Picture Machelle, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

This place made wedding planning so easy.

Profile Picture Angel, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here on October 8, 2016. From the time we first contacted Angel's View via e-mail until the day of the wedding. Communication was superb! The staff at the chapel helped us customize a wedding package to fit our budget. The pictures doel not do the chapel justice!!! It's in a very romantic setting. We would recommend Angel's View to anyone looking to have a small but romantic wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff here is wonderful. They were more than happy to answer any questions I had, even after our wedding. The view here is breathtaking inside the chapel, or outside at the gazebo. We also got a photography package with our ceremony, and very glad that we did. The photographer was really nice and made us feel comfortable even though we'd never met her prior to our wedding day. We would highly recommend this venue for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Linsay, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

I ABSOLUTELY RECCOMEND GETTING MARRIED HERE. THE VIEWS ARE BREATHTAKING AND IT WAS A VERY GOOD PACKAGE FOR THE PRICE. I HAD MY HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE THERE AND THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB!

Profile Picture Misty, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

Evwryone was very friendly, the site was beautiful, and the staff made the planning super easy!! I had the wedding of my dreams because of them! I wish I could do it all over! Prices were very reasonable and they are so helpful.

Profile Picture User6743746, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This venue is an excllecent choice for a wedding. The staff is prompt, nice, and fun.

Profile Picture Diane , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angela's View Wedding Chapel was just breathtaking. They have anything and everything a bride needs to help take some stress away. Felshia and Ashlyn were there every step of the way to answer questions and to keep the worry away. Even while getting my hair and makeup done by Kyle they would go keep a check on everything to make sure everyone had what they needed. Preacher Rodney is a hoot!. He has a wonderful personaility and loves to joke around. Kyle even had to stop putting my make up on so I could bust out laughing. It was a wonderful day and I couldn't ask for a better place to have had my ceremony!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angel's View was the perfect wedding chapel for me. The coordinators were absolutely amazing and so was the Pastor. He had the most uplifting personality the entire ceremony. My guest were floored to see how beautiful the chapel was. Everyone there was very professional and being that we are the first one's in either of our families to have an actual wedding, we were clueless, but the staff ensured us that they would take care of everything and they did. The photographer, Absolutely wonderful, she has got some serious talent. I loved everyone of our pictures and now its time for me to break down and decided which ones I want to cherish forever. I highly recommend this chapel.. I must say that I am so pleased to have gone there, they almost felt like my very own family. Prices are also great and it is very well worth every penny of it because they make sure that your day will forever be remembered as your beautiful day.... Thanks guys!!!!!!

Profile Picture Trina, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

We were married on 4/30/16 and this place is simply AMAZING!! The chapel and reception area are just gorgeous and the pictures do not do it justice! Felicia was sooo wonderful to work with and made our wedding just perfect!! The guests were even commenting on how beautiful the venue was and how professional the staff was. I would not change a thing about our wedding day or the venue and I would HIGHLY recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel if you are looking for the wedding of your dreams!! The minister was just wonderful and made us feel like we had known him our entire lives! I cannot say enough about this venue!!

Profile Picture Tess, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Outside Alcohol, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Chairs, Linens

We came to TN for a quiet and simple wedding. Angel's View Wedding Chapel was everything we could have wished for. The ceremony was special, Ashlyn did a great job on our photography. Everyone was so helpful and made it such a special event.

Profile Picture Garnet, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Such a stress free place to get married. The staff were excellent and the Minister did such a good job. The location and view was to die for. Can't say enough good things about this place. Loved everything.

Profile Picture Keela, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

angels view provided the easiest and most stress free wedding for us. the staff went over and above and helped us make our day special and memorable, we highly recommend them for everyone, the view is spectacular and everything worked out better than we could imagine

Profile Picture john, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Photography

The staff at Angels View were excellent. We could not be more pleased with how our wedding was conducted and the process leading up to it. The staff were very friendly and always quick to answer questions when needed. They made it such a painless process! Would definitely recommend for a Smoky Mountain wedding! The view is beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs