Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

Angel's View Wedding Chapel 3
  • Jeannie

Jeannie Kern · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfect for Destination Wedding

We had our wedding on December 7, 2018- Our Theme was "Cozy Family Christmas Wedding" and Angel's View Wedding Chapel made sure it was. Felisha was FANTASTIC- if you are thinking about having a wedding in the Smoky Mountains this venue is perfect, the food was outstanding, the entertainment was great, and the team at Angels View made sure the reception hall was perfect for our family and my picky nature. Future Brides a word of advice- Enjoy yourself, don't panic Angels View will take care of YOU and what YOU want for YOUR wedding-- Our family is still talking about how wonderfully fun the wedding and reception was....Thank You---

Angel's View Wedding Chapel 4

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a special part of your day. We enjoy having people come and see the beauty of the mountains. We love sharing it.

Misty · Married on 11/10/2018

The team was awesome to accommodate my wedding wishes 2 weeks out. The last minute changes seemed welcomed and always smiling. Absolutely love their great attitudes and how they were with us every step of the way guiding us this is beautiful experience.

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Please come back and visit us through our cabin company www.pigeonforgecabins.com

Jessica Salyers · Married on 10/22/2018

last minute

it was last minute affair that was carried out as if we had planned it for weeks. beautiful, professional and well worth it.

Dustin Rogers · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Day!

The staff made our wedding day more than perfect! The location was beautiful and the pictures are perfect! I am so glad we chose Angel's View Wedding Chapel for our special day!!

James · Married on 08/04/2018

The service and people. At the chapel we very nice and respectful and helpful, the view was really niceand would related your services to anybody to get there dream wedding

Connie · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very pleased with Angels View wedding Chapel, It was so pretty and unique!! Some of my favorite things were the beautiful scenery you could view from the big window and that also showed in the pictures, and the white iron carriage. they both may our day special and made for some beautiful wedding memories. The staff was friendly and helpful!! The pastor did a really good job as well!! I would highly recommend Angels view for your wedding! I am glad we chose it! Connie Steen

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2018

We decided last minute on a Friday night we were going to drive to Gatlinburg to get married. We drove all night arrived to Sierville that morning. We got our wedding license and then there we heard about Angels View. We looked it up and thought it was beautiful. But pictures didn’t do it justice! It was incredibly beautiful. We absolutely loved it. Everyone was so nice and helpful!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Hey, we enjoyed having you. Please come back and visit with us and stay in one of our cabins at http://www.pigeonforgecabins.com Thank you again.

Tawnya · Married on 06/16/2018

We got married here on 6/16/18 and we couldn't of been more happier with this place, it was beautiful and the wedding staff was wonderful and friendly, we would definitely recommend this chapel to others.

Stanley · Married on 06/07/2018

These people take care of everything .There is no stress so you can just enjoy your day. Everything was perfect and our wedding could not have been more per beautiful. Thank you so much Angel's View

Tasha · Married on 04/14/2018

It was just the 2 of us and it was perfect!! Very intimate and romantic. The photographer was professional and the pictures turned out great. Even caught one of me that made us laugh. Pastor Brooks was great and made us feel right at home as if we were with our own pastor. The chapel was soooo beautiful❤

Angel's View Wedding Chapel 5

Abbey · Married on 03/16/2018

It was beautiful! All three ceremony options are great. We chose to get married in the stone tower. It was beautiful the minister was great and so was the staff. Very very nice place and people. It's a great private location.

Jimmy · Married on 03/07/2018

My wife and I were married on March 7, 2018 and because of our love for the mountains we chose to look for a chapel in Tennessee. We decided on Angel's View Wedding Chapel because of the view of the mountains in the background and the beautiful chapel. My wife had arranged everything before we arrived so once we arrived in town a couple days prior to the wedding we drove to the chapel to find it and look around. The two ladies were very friendly and allowed us to look around and get a first look and feel for the place. We arrived early on our wedding day and my wife had chose to let them handle her hair and makeup so she didn't have to stress over it. I recommend that to anyone that just wants to enjoy the day and not be stressed out with the details. Everyone was very nice and very friendly. We felt at ease and very much appreciated the efforts of everyone including the pastor that helped our wedding day be very special. We were and still are very happy with how everything turned out. We highly recommend this chapel and staff.

Angel's View Wedding Chapel 6

Lindsey · Married on 01/12/2018

My husband and I got married at the Angel's View Chapel on 01/12/18, It is such a beautiful place and the people were so nice. We had a great experience all the way around.

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2017

This place has awesome views. All the staff was very helpful and friendly.

heather · Married on 11/11/2017

Had such an amazing wedding! Everything went just as planned. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Tabitha · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I got married there on July 29, 2017. They were very accommodating, fast, friendly, and on point. Everything we needed was right there. I would recommend them to everyone!

Randy · Married on 07/07/2017

My Husband and I celebrated our #35th wedding Anniversary by renewing our Vows at ANGELS' VIEW Wedding Chapel.
    The moment We saw the Beautiful Chapel ,the gorgeous View of the Valley, and Met the Staff,we both knew we had found The perfect place! The staff were kind and helpful and the Photographer Jeannie was exceptionial.The pastor could not have preformed a more beautiful ceremony for and with us.. All fourteen of us...as they made allowances for every member of our family to participate .It was wonderful and ment so very much to Randy and I.Thank You ANGELS' VIEW for a momentous Occasion for our whole Family.. God Bless . Randy and Teressa Baker

Lori · Married on 06/15/2017

We recently had our wedding through Angels View Wedding Chapel, the experience was beyond our expectations. We were put at ease with the customer support and even upon arrival for our event we were welcomed with smiles and support from the helpful staff. The event itself was everything we hoped for and then some! We recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel hands down. Absolutely the best of the best.

Machelle · Married on 12/27/2016

Wonderful experience! Friendly staff! Fantastic location! My husband and I highly recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel.

Angel · Married on 11/19/2016

This place made wedding planning so easy.

My husband and I got married here on October 8, 2016. From the time we first contacted Angel's View via e-mail until the day of the wedding. Communication was superb! The staff at the chapel helped us customize a wedding package to fit our budget. The pictures doel not do the chapel justice!!! It's in a very romantic setting. We would recommend Angel's View to anyone looking to have a small but romantic wedding.

• Linsay

Linsay · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff here is wonderful. They were more than happy to answer any questions I had, even after our wedding. The view here is breathtaking inside the chapel, or outside at the gazebo. We also got a photography package with our ceremony, and very glad that we did. The photographer was really nice and made us feel comfortable even though we'd never met her prior to our wedding day. We would highly recommend this venue for your ceremony!

Misty · Married on 09/17/2016

I ABSOLUTELY RECCOMEND GETTING MARRIED HERE. THE VIEWS ARE BREATHTAKING AND IT WAS A VERY GOOD PACKAGE FOR THE PRICE. I HAD MY HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE THERE AND THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB!

Evwryone was very friendly, the site was beautiful, and the staff made the planning super easy!! I had the wedding of my dreams because of them! I wish I could do it all over! Prices were very reasonable and they are so helpful.