Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

147 | Sevierville, TN

147 Reviews for Angel's View Wedding Chapel

Ramona Goodie · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Beautiful and perfect setting & chapel!

Felicia, the wedding coordinator, was awesome and so helpful and made it so easy!! Beautiful chapel and grounds! So picturesque with photo options in the gazebo, by the Cinderella carriage and with the mountains in the background. Inside the chapel is an awesome picture window that frames the Bride and Groom and Pastor for photos. Pastor Dale was so nice and made you feel at ease. The setting was just perfect.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Tyffany Penland · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Extremely friendly staff. Mrs. Felicia was the most amazing person to work with. I could not have asked for a greater experience. They made everything stress free from the day that we decided to use them all the way through the wedding day. The photographer was also amazing. I can not say enough about the experience that my husband, family, and I had here. I recommend this place one hundred and ten percent. You feel like you are working with family. It is an experience of a lifetime. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The Penland Family

Sent on 03/10/2020

Donna Arwood · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Organized, Friendly and Relaxed

I can highly recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel. We bought an all inclusive package to include a 3 night stay and could not had been happier with ALL the services given us.
    My hair and makeup was perfect. The location was amazing and Pastor Dale Brooks married us. He is truly a beautiful pastor showing great love and passion.
    We had an outdoor wedding, the weather was perfect and everything was on time as schedule. I researched many places and this was the best ever.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Brison · Married on 10/17/2020

The BEST place to get married in the Smoky Mountains!

If you are getting married anywhere near Pigeon Forge, you must go to Angel's View Wedding Chapel. Pastor Dale and Fleshia are amazing!!!
    The view is amazing and both the gazebo and the chapel are beautiful options.

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Ashlea

Ashlea Lutsy · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Decision Ever!

We were married on 10/10/2020. They had 10 weddings scheduled for the day, but managed to make us feel like we were the only one. We planned our wedding with them over a year in advance. From day 1, Fleshia and the staff were beyond amazing. They answered all of our questions via phone or email the same day we asked them. We also made a trip to TN to pay off our wedding and Fleshia took time to show us around the venue and show us what things would look like on our day. On the day of our wedding they made sure things moved smoothly and they took care of absolutely everything. Hair, makeup, EVERYTHING! She even bustled my dress! Our photos were also finished ahead of schedule and are gorgeous. The Reception was perfect as well, along with our cake. We can't recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel enough. It was the best decision we made!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jessica Scruggs · Married on 09/24/2020

This place was amazing so stress free.

My husband and I got married on September 24th 2020. It was an awesome experience. It was a small wedding but the staff was awesome. You definitely won’t be disappointed

Sent on 10/01/2020

Kimberly Christopher · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Brian and I were married on September 5, 2020 in the Angel’s View Chapel at the very top of Black Bear Mountain, Pigeon Forge, TN, and it was absolutely perfect - from the ladies doing my hair and makeup (so relaxing), to the beautifully decorated chapel, the impressive reception hall, and the breathtaking views, the day was amazing. The food was delicious and so was our perfect wedding cake. All our family had a wonderful time. Ms. Fleshia took care of everything. She is so organized and professional. Brian and I highly recommend her wedding venue. Put yourself in her hands - she will take very good care of you!!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Huskey · Married on 07/25/2020

A Breath of Fresh Air

Angels View Wedding Chapel was a little hidden gem for my wedding on July 25th 2020, the staff Felicia and Jeanne have that good old southern hospitality very professional very warm and welcoming . If there was anything I needed all I had to do was ask they made my family and friends feel right at home. I highly recommend this venue for anyone that wants the whole package. From catering, cakes, floral, DJ and even cabin rental right on the property they have it all. You just do the alcohol for your wedding They will even provide suggestions on where to go for all that. They even have a salon with two lovely ladies that will make you feel like a princess. Did I mention a breath taking view of the Smoky Mountains it truly is an amazing place to get married. So if your only having yourselves or 30 to 75 people at your wedding this place is/was number one in my book.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Tonya

Tonya R. Hersey · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing staff and venue

They were so helpful even when I came slightly unprepared and dressing myself! Was great getting hair and makeup right there. Venue and view is gorgeous and the photographer and minister were awesome as well. Can’t beat the price is the best part.

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Dawn

Dawn Stanley · Married on 07/10/2020

Quite Wedding

Excellent place for a quiet wedding. Everyone was wonderful to work with

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Deibero · Married on 06/22/2020

Wonderful place!

We were originally going to get married in April, but with Covid 19, we had to reschedule, which Felicia made very easy. Communication was excellent during the process. On the day of the wedding, we were greeted outside by Pastor Brooks, Amanda, Felicia, and Jeannnie who took great care in organizing us and calming my nerves. They were pleasant, professional, and made the day alot of fun. Originally we had planned to marry outside, but after walking into the beautifully decorated chapel (and it being June 22nd with heat) at the last minute I changed my mind, and they were accommodating and friendly. The photos turned out beautiful. I would recommend Angelview to anyone for their special day. As I know they took great care to make sure our day was special

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Wendi

Wendi Bishop · Married on 06/05/2020

Larry & Wendi Bishop 2020

This was a elopement per say. All we did was call on the way and was able to complete one of the best days of our lives together as husband and wife and as a family. The staff at Angels View was wonderful in helping us do this. I greatly appreciate everything that they did for us. IT WAS WONDERFUL AND SUCH A LOVELY PLACE.

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Rybenski · Married on 05/02/2020

Perfect and Magical Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue! Staff is extremely caring and made our day go perfect! The views are 1 in a million, their prices are unbeatable. We looked at many venues and knew this was the one! Hair and Makeup was perfectly done in their salon, officiant was perfect allowing us to do our vows AND the traditional vows, photographer has a great eye and creative with capturing the moment. Would we recommend them.... 100x's YES!!!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Rastalate

Rastalate · Married on 03/09/2020

Thanks Be To God

Thank you for the simple and beautiful ceremony !
    The art work by “God” of the mountains made our ceremony even more special .
    We want to thank everyone who made our day so memorable!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Janie

Janie Reese · Married on 03/03/2020

Janie and Jimmy

Amazing!!!!! You will not find a staff of more friendly and professional people.. From getting your hair and makeup done to saying I do everything was perfect.. We literally didn’t have to do anything but arrive for the wedding.. it was a magical day and the chapel and outside grounds made for beautiful pictures... if you are wanting a fairy tale wedding this is your Chapel!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Julie Hart Buckley · Married on 02/29/2020

Angels View

Our experience was wonderful! It was in February with snow. The salon did an excellent job on my hair. Nice changing room, the chapel was decorated beautifully. Photos were great, indoor and outdoor. Staff was very nice. Our impression was great! Thank you to all the staff!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Revolta · Married on 02/14/2020

A perfect beautiful day

This was a beautiful place!! Everyone was helpful and nice. The view was amazing.. they helped make it a very special day, I’d definitely recommend Angel's View, can’t beat the price!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Tammy Jones · Married on 02/08/2020

Dwight and tammy jones wedding

Very stress free , excellent staff and service .Everything from the wedding to the food was beautiful very organized would recommend to anyone that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Allison Cole · Married on 11/19/2019

Wonderful!!

This place is amazing . If you are thinking about booking angels view wedding chapel go ahead and book. It is worth every penny. The chapel is beautiful, the view is amazing and the staff go above and beyond for you! As soon as we pulled up she was outside asking what she carry for us! She was so nice and so helpful. I had my hair done at the salon and the girl was excellent and did a great job on my hair . The minister was a really sweet man and the ceremony was wonderful. The photographer took some amazing pictures that we can’t wait to get! We are already thinking about having our vow renewal there! You will not be disappointed booking with angels view .

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Gatewood · Married on 11/01/2019

Great wedding venue!

Beautiful venue!! We loved it!! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alexanderia

ALEXANDERIA DAVIS · Married on 11/01/2019

incredible venue, best, kind and professional people work here

We had our wedding Saturday 11/16/2019. They answered all my questions leading up to the wedding Fleshia even let me tour the venue twice before the wedding. It was perfect everyone was friendly and kind. we got there right on time, i made all my center pieces and party favors and decorations, All i had to do is hand the storage containers to a worker and they set the reception hall up. It looked perfect just like i had envisioned. The minster walked the groom and me throw the whole process separately. We only had hors d'oeuvres for food, it was fantastic ( chicken tenders and meatballs). I would highly recommend this venue. We even left a pair of shoes in the dressing room Fleshia email me and asked if they were ours and let us come back on Tuesday to get them, when we got there our wedding pictures was ready, the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Linzee Rouse · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Mountain Wedding Venue

It was the perfect venue for my dream mountain wedding! View was breathtaking and the staff was amazing to work with. I was pleased with every aspect of the day and the planning up unto wedding day.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Donohue · Married on 10/12/2019

Smoky Mountain "Gem" to make your dream wedding dream come true!

Angel's View Wedding Chapel is a one-stop shopping venue that painlessly and flawlessly makes your dream wedding come true! They provide every service you need from minister, photography, food, beauty services, table linens, dinner & glassware, etc. Each service is utmost quality in nature, and you won't be disappointed. The best part, and most important in many ways, is the attention paid to pleasing the bride & groom. By that, I mean from the early planning stages (I committed to them in January of this year) right up through our wedding in October, I had myriads of questions and many many changes along the way. Fleshia, the wedding coordinator, was always very responsive, always polite, very patient and helpful with her advice. I can't say enough great things about Fleshia and her staff. She works very hard to ensure you have the wedding you envision, and believe me, she delivers it! We had a very full wedding weekend with 4 events for our guests, and Fleshia and her staff were there every step of the way. At the last event of our wedding weekend (a farewell supper), I actually cried when I said good-bye to Fleshia because she executed my vision beyond my dreams. I'd also add that you can't find a better wedding "package" at an affordable price than offered by Angel's View. Also, not to mention the beautiful mountain views from Angel's View and the gorgeous chapel! I highly recommend you select Angel's View for your wedding -- you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Amy

Amy Nolasco · Married on 10/10/2019

Outstanding

Minister and staff were very professional and easy to work with. Gorgeous view, could not have asked for more! I also like how they are very flexible with the different packages so everyone gets exactly what they want!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tami cinelli · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect in every way!

Felisha and her staff made sure every thing went perfect for our beautiful mountain wedding, the hair and make up , photographer... everyone was so kind and helpful, it went off so smooth. Couldn't as for anything more

Sent on 11/15/2019