Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tricia S. Married on 05/14/2022

Bride & Groom

I couldn’t have been happier to marry the man I love in the cutest little chapel set in a breathtaking piece of heaven on earth! Planning our special day was completely stress free! We honestly didn’t have to do anything except show up and get in our wedding attire.

If you’re looking for a gorgeous place to elope in the smoky mountains, look no further than Angel’s view wedding chapel! I am delighted that we chose them!
  • David
    David W. Married on 05/13/2022

An experience you will never forget!

We were married in a little chapel in the woods in Pigeon Forge in 2002. In 2012 we selected Angel's View for our 10 year vow renewal, and liked it so well that we returned this year for our 20 year renewal. We shared this event with our two long time best friends who took part in the ceremony as best man and bridesmaid.
    The staff at Angel's View was awesome. Both Fleshia and Jeannie (coordinators) were very professional and extremely helpful in making sure everything went as it should. Pastor Dale Brooks was also a great help to us, not only presenting a scripturally based renewal of wedding vows, but also taking as much time as was needed to go over things ahead of time so that everything would go smoothly, which it did. Photographs were taken by Amanda, who was very professional, courteous and accommodating, taking plenty of fantastic photos before, during and after the ceremony. The entire staff helped to make our special event both worry free and effortless, allowing us to just relax and take in the moment. A big thanks to all of you!
    At the front of the chapel there is a huge picture window overlooking the mountains, so whether your ceremony is inside or outside, the breath taking view with the mountains in the background will just complete the whole beautiful experience. We highly recommend Angel’s View... beautiful scenic surroundings, professional staff and very affordable.
    Tina P. Married on 05/07/2022

25 vow renewal

The people was great. They are very great to work with. They was about to accommodate my last minute change. The salon did awesome job. Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.
    Brenda M. Married on 04/15/2022

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I have been married 46 years, since 1976. We recently took a wonderful vacation to TN with our son and his family. Right below our cabin was this beautiful little Chapel, so serene and peaceful, set right in the middle of the beautiful TN mountains !! My husband decided to surprise me, by booking this Chapel and renewing our vows !! The Chapel was decorated so beautifully !! There is a huge picture window behind where the Pastor stands to perform the ceremony. So as we were renewing our vows, we were able to see those Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, in the background !! My wonderful daughter in law and 8 year old granddaugher did my hair and makeup. Our son walked me down the aisle and since our grandkids were with us, they stood up with us during the ceremony. Our grandson is 11 years old and when the Pastor asked for the ring, he was able to hand it to Grandpa to put on my finger, so adorable. Everyone associated with the Chapel, were so very helpful and courteous and kind, it was so very very exciting !! The day before the ceremony, we happened to be in The Pandora Shop downtown, where I found a beautiful set of rings, just right for renewing our vows. This trip to TN is an Awesome Memory that we will Cherish the rest of our lives !!
    Michelle P. Married on 03/14/2022

Outstanding

I loved how easy and comfortable it was. Jeannie was excellent! She met me when I arrived and showed me exactly where to go. I had a salon appointment and she was excellent. She made me feel so comfortable. We had Rev Dale Brooks and he was just as excellent.
  • Chasstity
    Chasstity T. Married on 02/19/2022

Awesome Experience 💕

We were married on 2/19/22. We are from Kentucky so the wedding was planned over the phone and text. Fleshia was great at answering questions quickly and easing any concerns we had. Our wedding was exactly how we wanted it to be. The venue for both ceremony and reception are beautiful. The pastor was kind and made our wedding special for us. The photographer was kind and patient during photos. We had a 2 hour reception and the space was beautiful along with great foods. Our cake was exactly how we wanted it and tasted great!! The staff was always present with any help needed during our day. I would recommend Angels View for your special day. Thanks for an Awesome experience!!! Mr and Mrs Michael Peters 💕
    Bryan K. Married on 02/14/2022

Perfection

Perfection is the one word I would use to describe this venue. When we arrived at the Chapel at the top of the hill the views were breathtaking. We were greeted by the staff and immediately felt welcomed.
    They walked us through the process followed by the ceremony, then plenty of photos.

This place is super special because from beginning to end you feel like the CARE and it absolutely shows.

Thank you for and outstanding experience.

Bryan and Wanda
    Morgan T. Married on 01/18/2022

Outstanding Experience

The marriage areas were beautiful and such elegance. The chapel looked like something out of medieval romance novel!! We were pleased with the professionalism and definitely underpriced for the exquisite ceremony and services!! Highly recommend to anyone interested in having a memorable wedding!!
  • Y
    Yermis Married on 01/15/2022

Excellent!

Having my wedding here was amazing. The experience and service was great. They me make sure your wedding is what you always wanted.
  • Melodie
    Melodie M. Married on 01/01/2022

Best day of our lives!

We wanted a complete package for just the two of us to share an intimate experience free from stress and worry over details. The Angelview staff was very helpful in bringing our ideas to life. They were very friendly attentive and professional. I'm so glad we chose them as it was exactly what we wanted.
  • Christy
    Christy Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely amazing !

Fleshia is nothing short of amazing ! We were married on October 15,2021 and planned our wedding over email. Fleshia responded immediately almost every time. Everything was perfect and stress free. Every-time I thought of something that needed done they had already taken care of it. The food and cake were amazing. The hairdresser did a great job and was super friendly. We had a glitch with the shuttle company and Fleshia jumped right in to help. I would recommend this venue and staff 100 times over.
    Tyffany P. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Extremely friendly staff. Mrs. Felicia was the most amazing person to work with. I could not have asked for a greater experience. They made everything stress free from the day that we decided to use them all the way through the wedding day. The photographer was also amazing. I can not say enough about the experience that my husband, family, and I had here. I recommend this place one hundred and ten percent. You feel like you are working with family. It is an experience of a lifetime. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The Penland Family
  • Cammie
    Cammie A. Married on 09/20/2021

Angels View exceeded our expectations!

We chose Angels View for our 30 year vow renewal ceremony and couldn’t be more pleased with our choice. The views were stunning and the chapel was exactly what we were looking for. We highly recommend them for your special day.
    Erin R. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Views

this little chapel offers amazing views. everything was smooth from scheduling to the day of wedding!! Great experience !!
    Donna A. Married on 08/06/2021

Organized, Friendly and Relaxed

I can highly recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel. We bought an all inclusive package to include a 3 night stay and could not had been happier with ALL the services given us.
    My hair and makeup was perfect. The location was amazing and Pastor Dale Brooks married us. He is truly a beautiful pastor showing great love and passion.
    We had an outdoor wedding, the weather was perfect and everything was on time as schedule. I researched many places and this was the best ever.
    Jill D. Married on 07/17/2021

Pigeon Forge Wedding

My husband chose this venue and scheduled everything. It was easy to make the arrangements online. They were very accommodating to last minute changes/updates.

On the day of our wedding, the staff thought of everything and made the event run very smoothly. I highly recommend this chapel.
  • Linda
    Linda B. Married on 06/27/2021

Wonderful 40th anniversary renewal and reception

This was the best and most beautiful place to celebrate our 40th anniversary! Felicia and staff were outstanding! I highly recommend this venue!
  • Marty
    Marty H. Married on 06/22/2021

Perfect Wedding

Angel View Wedding Chapel was the most beautiful place my husband and I were so pleased with everything there. Fleshia the wedding planner was amazing she was so helpful and Pastor Dale was so kind to us. They both made our dream wedding in the Smokey Mountains perfect. Anyone that wants to get married in Tennessee I would defiantly recommend Angel Views Wedding Chapel.
  • Wally
    Wally T. Married on 06/10/2021

Outstanding Venue with an wonderful and helpful staff

The facility is AMAZING and beautiful. I cannot stop talking about the stunning and breathtaking views (mostly of my new wife ;-).
    Our Planner Fleshia was a great help and pointed my new wife and me in the right direction when we called from Texas with questions and changes. She handled everything except the wedding party's atire.
    We showed up dressed to the nines, gave her our music selections, and they ran with the entire show!
    Dressing rooms are beautiful, Fabulous Minister (Mr. Brooks) was very well spoken and a delight to talk with, amazing finger food, and a lovely heart shaped cake that was to LIVE for!!!
    I cannot express how thankful we are to have been able to experience OUR dream wedding at the beautiful Angel's View Wedding Chapel in the Smokie Mountains of Tennessee.

Walter and Shari T. Odessa, TX
    Lori H. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfect Location & Wonderful Experience

Angel's View Wedding Chapel was a beautiful location for our wedding. I'm from Indiana and was nervous about choosing a venue without seeing it in person ahead of time, but the staff at Angel's View was so organized and friendly that it relieved a lot of the stress. They responded quickly to all my questions and provided detailed instructions for getting the marriage license. We were married in their gazebo, which overlooks the mountains. It was gorgeous! Angel's View Wedding Chapel also has a hairstylist on-site so I was able to get my hair and make-up done before the ceremony. I highly recommend them!
  • Paul
    Paul F. Married on 06/01/2021

Angel's Veiw Wedding Chapel

My wife and I wanted a small intimate wedding and Angel's View Wedding Chapel's custom package was perfect. Not only was the wedding venue perfect, but they made the whole experience practicaly stress free, memorable and special. Our photographer went above and beyond our expectations. She captured our special day, happiness and our love so that we can relive the happiness ! She made us feel so comfortable and made us look and feel special. We cannot recommend her or Angel View Wedding Chapel highly enough!
    Marni S. Married on 04/24/2021

Stroud wedding

Angel's view wedding was the perfect place ! The staff were professional and so friendly and made the day so special. The pastor was very kind and explained everything so we knew what to expect. The photographer spent time to make sure we had the best photos of our wedding! Definitely would refer my friends to this venue !
  • Amy
    Amy F. Married on 04/03/2021

Perfection

How perfect this place is. They took care of every detail. Our day couldn't have been more perfect thanks to them!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Venue!

Highly recommend this chapel!!! We were married there on 12/31/2020. I planned our wedding from a different state and I was worried about how everything would turn out, but everyone involved in our wedding made the process so easy. Everyone was very professional and helped us through every step of our wedding, photos, etc. Our ceremony was beautiful, the view was fantastic, and our photos look phenomenal. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would choose Angel's View a million times over!
  • Rita
    Rita K. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Atmosphere

We were so pleased with every aspect of our vow exchange at Angels View Wedding Chapel. The staff were caring, kind and professional. The view is beautiful. We highly recommend this chapel.