Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

155 | Sevierville, TN

155 Reviews for Angel's View Wedding Chapel

Tyffany P. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Extremely friendly staff. Mrs. Felicia was the most amazing person to work with. I could not have asked for a greater experience. They made everything stress free from the day that we decided to use them all the way through the wedding day. The photographer was also amazing. I can not say enough about the experience that my husband, family, and I had here. I recommend this place one hundred and ten percent. You feel like you are working with family. It is an experience of a lifetime. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The Penland Family

Sent on 03/10/2020

Donna A. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Organized, Friendly and Relaxed

I can highly recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel. We bought an all inclusive package to include a 3 night stay and could not had been happier with ALL the services given us.
    My hair and makeup was perfect. The location was amazing and Pastor Dale Brooks married us. He is truly a beautiful pastor showing great love and passion.
    We had an outdoor wedding, the weather was perfect and everything was on time as schedule. I researched many places and this was the best ever.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Wally

Wally T. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Outstanding Venue with an wonderful and helpful staff

The facility is AMAZING and beautiful. I cannot stop talking about the stunning and breathtaking views (mostly of my new wife ;-).
    Our Planner Fleshia was a great help and pointed my new wife and me in the right direction when we called from Texas with questions and changes. She handled everything except the wedding party's atire.
    We showed up dressed to the nines, gave her our music selections, and they ran with the entire show!
    Dressing rooms are beautiful, Fabulous Minister (Mr. Brooks) was very well spoken and a delight to talk with, amazing finger food, and a lovely heart shaped cake that was to LIVE for!!!
    I cannot express how thankful we are to have been able to experience OUR dream wedding at the beautiful Angel's View Wedding Chapel in the Smokie Mountains of Tennessee.

Walter and Shari T. Odessa, TX

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Amy

Amy F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Perfection

How perfect this place is. They took care of every detail. Our day couldn't have been more perfect thanks to them!!!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Venue!

Highly recommend this chapel!!! We were married there on 12/31/2020. I planned our wedding from a different state and I was worried about how everything would turn out, but everyone involved in our wedding made the process so easy. Everyone was very professional and helped us through every step of our wedding, photos, etc. Our ceremony was beautiful, the view was fantastic, and our photos look phenomenal. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would choose Angel's View a million times over!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Karen L. · Married on 12/31/2020

New Years Eve 2020

We wanted an intimate ceremony for the 2 of us. We had been together 15 yrs so this was extra special for us. The staff was great. View was great. All went well and photographer was professional. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Qweanna

Qweanna B. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful, beautiful, friendly, attentive

I really really love angels view wedding chapel everyone who came to witness our union complemented the the place and the staff. They made my day very special and comfortable. I can’t thank them enough!!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 11/23/2020

5 Star Experience For Vow Renewals

Each person we encountered for our vow renewal did a fantastic job. The minister was very kind and helpful. The beautician did excellent work on hair and makeup. The photographer worked magic with great angles and natural edits. The coordinators were delightful. The chapel was cozy and beautiful. The outdoor space speaks for itself with amazing views of the mountains. No complaints. Five stars.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Shasta T. · Married on 10/20/2020

Beautiful and Romantic Wedding Venue

My husband and I were married here on 10/20/20. We couldn't have been happier with our experience. The views were very beautiful and the staff were friendly and professional. Fleshia and Jeannie were amazing! From the time we arrived, they were on hand to help us with anything that we needed. Fleshia even laced my corset wedding dress up for me. I also had my hair and makeup done in the salon. The stylist really listened to what I wanted and I was happy with the results. Pastor Dale made us feel at ease. He was very nice and we loved how he ministered our ceremony. We were married at the gazebo and the weather was perfect. I'm so glad we chose Angel's View to elope at . It met all our expectations and more. We had a beautiful and intimate wedding and it was simple and stress-free like we wanted.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie B. · Married on 10/17/2020

The BEST place to get married in the Smoky Mountains!

If you are getting married anywhere near Pigeon Forge, you must go to Angel's View Wedding Chapel. Pastor Dale and Fleshia are amazing!!!
    The view is amazing and both the gazebo and the chapel are beautiful options.

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Ashlea

Ashlea L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Decision Ever!

We were married on 10/10/2020. They had 10 weddings scheduled for the day, but managed to make us feel like we were the only one. We planned our wedding with them over a year in advance. From day 1, Fleshia and the staff were beyond amazing. They answered all of our questions via phone or email the same day we asked them. We also made a trip to TN to pay off our wedding and Fleshia took time to show us around the venue and show us what things would look like on our day. On the day of our wedding they made sure things moved smoothly and they took care of absolutely everything. Hair, makeup, EVERYTHING! She even bustled my dress! Our photos were also finished ahead of schedule and are gorgeous. The Reception was perfect as well, along with our cake. We can't recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel enough. It was the best decision we made!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jessica S. · Married on 09/24/2020

This place was amazing so stress free.

My husband and I got married on September 24th 2020. It was an awesome experience. It was a small wedding but the staff was awesome. You definitely won’t be disappointed

Sent on 10/01/2020

Kimberly C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Brian and I were married on September 5, 2020 in the Angel’s View Chapel at the very top of Black Bear Mountain, Pigeon Forge, TN, and it was absolutely perfect - from the ladies doing my hair and makeup (so relaxing), to the beautifully decorated chapel, the impressive reception hall, and the breathtaking views, the day was amazing. The food was delicious and so was our perfect wedding cake. All our family had a wonderful time. Ms. Fleshia took care of everything. She is so organized and professional. Brian and I highly recommend her wedding venue. Put yourself in her hands - she will take very good care of you!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Ramona G. · Married on 08/25/2020

Beautiful and perfect setting & chapel!

Felicia, the wedding coordinator, was awesome and so helpful and made it so easy!! Beautiful chapel and grounds! So picturesque with photo options in the gazebo, by the Cinderella carriage and with the mountains in the background. Inside the chapel is an awesome picture window that frames the Bride and Groom and Pastor for photos. Pastor Dale was so nice and made you feel at ease. The setting was just perfect.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 07/25/2020

A Breath of Fresh Air

Angels View Wedding Chapel was a little hidden gem for my wedding on July 25th 2020, the staff Felicia and Jeanne have that good old southern hospitality very professional very warm and welcoming . If there was anything I needed all I had to do was ask they made my family and friends feel right at home. I highly recommend this venue for anyone that wants the whole package. From catering, cakes, floral, DJ and even cabin rental right on the property they have it all. You just do the alcohol for your wedding They will even provide suggestions on where to go for all that. They even have a salon with two lovely ladies that will make you feel like a princess. Did I mention a breath taking view of the Smoky Mountains it truly is an amazing place to get married. So if your only having yourselves or 30 to 75 people at your wedding this place is/was number one in my book.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Tonya

Tonya H. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing staff and venue

They were so helpful even when I came slightly unprepared and dressing myself! Was great getting hair and makeup right there. Venue and view is gorgeous and the photographer and minister were awesome as well. Can’t beat the price is the best part.

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Dawn

Dawn S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Quite Wedding

Excellent place for a quiet wedding. Everyone was wonderful to work with

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle D. · Married on 06/22/2020

Wonderful place!

We were originally going to get married in April, but with Covid 19, we had to reschedule, which Felicia made very easy. Communication was excellent during the process. On the day of the wedding, we were greeted outside by Pastor Brooks, Amanda, Felicia, and Jeannnie who took great care in organizing us and calming my nerves. They were pleasant, professional, and made the day alot of fun. Originally we had planned to marry outside, but after walking into the beautifully decorated chapel (and it being June 22nd with heat) at the last minute I changed my mind, and they were accommodating and friendly. The photos turned out beautiful. I would recommend Angelview to anyone for their special day. As I know they took great care to make sure our day was special

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Wendi

Wendi B. · Married on 06/05/2020

Larry & Wendi Bishop 2020

This was a elopement per say. All we did was call on the way and was able to complete one of the best days of our lives together as husband and wife and as a family. The staff at Angels View was wonderful in helping us do this. I greatly appreciate everything that they did for us. IT WAS WONDERFUL AND SUCH A LOVELY PLACE.

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel R. · Married on 05/02/2020

Perfect and Magical Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue! Staff is extremely caring and made our day go perfect! The views are 1 in a million, their prices are unbeatable. We looked at many venues and knew this was the one! Hair and Makeup was perfectly done in their salon, officiant was perfect allowing us to do our vows AND the traditional vows, photographer has a great eye and creative with capturing the moment. Would we recommend them.... 100x's YES!!!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Christa W. · Married on 03/11/2020

Simple and Lovely

We were married here on 11/3/2020. We booked the wedding a little over a month ahead, and everything was straight-forward and simple. Although they have packages, there is flexibility for any changes that you wish to make. I was able to substitute fresh flowers (which were
    so pretty) in place of the video. The day of our wedding was lovely. The staff was very attentive, while also giving us a few (much-appreciated) quiet moments alone. We were married at the gazebo overlooking the beautiful mountain view. The photographer was very kind and professional, and it felt like she took just the right amount of pictures. As we drove away that day, my husband and I both reflected on how we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We highly recommend this venue and the staff for anyone looking for a simple and lovely day.

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Rastalate

Rastalate · Married on 03/09/2020

Thanks Be To God

Thank you for the simple and beautiful ceremony !
    The art work by “God” of the mountains made our ceremony even more special .
    We want to thank everyone who made our day so memorable!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Janie

Janie R. · Married on 03/03/2020

Janie and Jimmy

Amazing!!!!! You will not find a staff of more friendly and professional people.. From getting your hair and makeup done to saying I do everything was perfect.. We literally didn’t have to do anything but arrive for the wedding.. it was a magical day and the chapel and outside grounds made for beautiful pictures... if you are wanting a fairy tale wedding this is your Chapel!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Julie H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Angels View

Our experience was wonderful! It was in February with snow. The salon did an excellent job on my hair. Nice changing room, the chapel was decorated beautifully. Photos were great, indoor and outdoor. Staff was very nice. Our impression was great! Thank you to all the staff!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 02/14/2020

A perfect beautiful day

This was a beautiful place!! Everyone was helpful and nice. The view was amazing.. they helped make it a very special day, I’d definitely recommend Angel's View, can’t beat the price!!

Sent on 01/10/2020