Angel's Food Cakes Reviews

5 | Dayton, OH

5 Reviews for Angel's Food Cakes

Caitlin · Married on 02/18/2017

Working with Sue was stress-free and simple. She offered many options for flavor and design (every option is delicious - we personally loved her red velvet cake and buttercream icing!). She delivered the cake to our reception seamlessly and we received so many compliments on the design and the taste! We will be recommending her to friends and family who are looking for a reasonably-priced and professional baker.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Sue does a fantastic job with the cakes. She can create absolutely anything you want and has many different flavor options for the cake, icing, and fillings. She is great to work with, was super responsive, and delivers the cakes to your venue.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Christine · Married on 07/06/2013

We had a great experience with Sue and Angel's Food Cakes. The cake for our wedding was delicious, but also beautiful. She was great to work with, extremely responsible, and really listened to what design we wanted for our cake. And it showed! She executed our vision perfectly! Sue is very sweet and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • JennRo

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

My cake was beautiful and more importantly it was delicious!!! Sue worked with us to save us money.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2012

Sue has done cakes for my now husbands family for years. All I had to do was show her a picture of what I wanted, and I got exactly what I wanted at the wedding. It was so beautiful! and it tasted great! love the Italian cream and spice! Sue is so nice and was quick to respond and showed up on time. I'm sure we will be looking to Sue for our future cake needs!

Sent on 10/28/2012