Angelina M. Photography Reviews

Angelina M. Photography 4
Angelina M. Photography 5

Geoff · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't be happier!

We could not have been happier with having Angelina capture our special day! Throughout the planning process, she was very prompt with responses and made us feel completely at ease leading up to the wedding. On the day of, she was very flexible and captured our day so beautifully. Angelina was fantastic to work with and we would highly recommend her to other couples!

Natalie Speese · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Experience

My husband is a photographer himself, so choosing someone who could live up to his standards for our wedding day wasn't easy. Angelina met with us to prior to booking and has been wonderful to work with. We had a "four seasons" engagement package gifted to us, so we got to know Angelina really well over the year leading up to our wedding. She leans more toward natural photography as opposed to posed, which makes for special and unique photos. She's also one of the sweetest people we've met and really makes an effort to get to know you and make you feel comfortable during the photo shoots. She created a timeline for our wedding day, which was great as it gave the videographer something to follow as well. Our photos turned out gorgeous and we even got a sneak peek while we were away on our honeymoon. We would definitely recommend her as a wedding photographer and we can't wait to work with her again in the future as our family grows.

Mara · Married on 01/06/2018

For our wedding, we found Angelina M. Photography through a friend who knew her work. Best. Decision. Ever. Angelina and her assistant Shaelyn were everything we hoped for and more. On the coldest day in 20 years, they came prepared with hand warmers and blankets for us for the part of the day, where we did our winter wedding portraits outdoors at the Elmwood Park Zoo. Aside from incredible “customer service,” Angelina M. was a true expert: preparing us for capturing the photo moments and details thoroughly and efficiently. Every part of the day’s events was executed on time, and Angelina M. Photography saw to it that we got all the shots we wanted. Our guests at the wedding remarked how discreet and effective Angelina and Shaelyn were in nailing every part of the occasion from the ceremony and reception. While it’s clear the portfolio is the best on the Main Line, our experience was we also chose the best all-around vendor for all the right reasons. Thank you Angelina and Shaelyn!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Angelina was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I could not have been more happy with how she captured our wedding day. Before our wedding day, she was very responsive by email and eased any logistical concerns we had during our skype meeting a week or so before our big day. On our wedding day, she was extremely flexible even when we were running a bit behind schedule while getting ready and when a surprise rain shower showed up during our first look. The pictures of us in the rain actually turned out to be some of our favorites! We have gotten nothing but positive reponses when we show people our wedding photos and we love them too! We highly recommend Angelina.

Jillian · Married on 06/10/2017

Angelina was amazing to work with. Getting married is very stressful, but she made this part of it easy. She caught the best candids and "in the moment" pictures. We honestly did not even notice her most of the evening. Most of my friend's and family's number 1 complaint was their photographer and they were blown away when they saw our album. I do not like seeing pictures of myself and was scared to see the results of our day. I couldn't be happier. Angelina will be capturing our life from here on out. I will never use anyone else.

Angelina M. Photography 6
    Angelina M. Photography 7
    Angelina M. Photography 8
    Angelina M. Photography 9
    Angelina M. Photography 10

Shaelyn · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Angelina M. Photography to capture our wedding in Cancun, Mexico.

Angelina was actually there from the beginning because my fiancé ( now husband, then boyfriend) hired her to hide and take pictures of him proposing!! After that I was hooked on her photos and how well she captured our love. We had her shoot our engagement pictures, everything along the way and then had to have her for the wedding.

I can not even begin to explain how thankful we are that we had her for the wedding. She is beyond talented and truly got every important moment with every single emotion. She is so professional and is such an amazing person to be around and work with which is very important at your wedding. She is so fast and got our thousands of pictures back to us insanely fast (sneak peak within a few days and the rest in 2.5 weeks!!!) which is the best gift to an impatient bride.

I look at her photographs and fall in love all over again. She took our love and made it into art & we are forever indebted to her for that.

Hillary · Married on 09/30/2016

Angelina was amazing to work with!!! It was a rainy day and I had woke up sick, and she had no problem changing the plan a little last minute in order to accommodate our needs. She was so sweet and completely put me at ease with everything that was going on. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture all of the special moments of that day!

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2016

We had an absolutely terrific experience with and getting to know Angelina over the course of a year-plus from the time we started planning our engagement photo shoot through the wedding. She worked with our budget and made everything very easy for us, especially since we don’t live in Philadelphia (including having our meetings via Skype). After discussing location options for the engagement shoot, she helped us narrow down to two locations in the city. We met up on a beautiful May afternoon, and had a great afternoon with her. She helped us both feel loose and natural as she photographed us, and even drove us between locations. On the wedding day, Angelina brought an awesome 2nd photographer, Kaylyn, and the two of them were super easy-going, professional and fun. Their photos blend together seamlessly. We were thrilled to get a sneak peek of some shots while still on our honeymoon, and received the full set of photos not long after that (on adorable engraved flash drives, sweetly wrapped). We would pick her again in a heartbeat.

My husband and I picked Angelina to photograph our wedding because her photos of weddings are so beautiful, and so natural. We didn't want to look posed--we wanted to look amazing while going about one of the best days of our lives! Angelina was always very prompt, professional, and friendly. She showed up early on the day, and was very unobtrusive. I didn't feel like I was getting my picture taken the whole morning we were getting ready, allowing me to just relax with my bridesmaids. When my husband and I switched up the plan for taking photos after the ceremony, she was right there with us, which allowed us to take the most gorgeous photos by the river at sunset. We had a preview of a bunch of photos within a week and had our whole gallery back in about a month! The photos were amazing and exactly what we'd hoped for. Everyone looks so happy and at ease. Even though there are thousands of photos, my husband and I still scroll through them for hours to relive that wonderful day!

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Angelina came highly recommended to us from the videography company we used. We will forever be grateful for that recommendation. You can instantly tell from her work that she has a passion and an eye for what she does.

Angelina helped to keeping the momentum going in a productive manner, between partying bridal members and falling behind schedule. She made sure our vision of what we wanted on our wedding day was portrayed. More importantly, Angelina caught some of the rawest moments of our day. The groom's eye slightly tearing when he saw his bride. The bride laughing at her groom's antics. The FOB getting the first look at his daughter, the now bride (which I have to mention is the only moment my father has truly smiled on film - an image I will cherish forever.)

Angelina captured every moment, every emotion as I remember it. Her work became a still documentary of our day. No one could have done the with she did. Our gratitude can never be truly expressed. Thank you Angelina for all you did!

Maureen · Married on 04/25/2015

One of the BEST decisions we made throughout the planning of our wedding was hiring Angelina. She was patient, helpful, and communicative the entire process. She drove out of her way on her day off to visit the venue where we would be stopping to take pictures with our bridal party, and she scoped out several possible spots to take pictures and even spoke with the owner of the location to make sure the day would go as smoothly as possible. I never worried once that she didn't have everything completely under control, and that alone was worth every penny spent and more. The quality of her work is amazing, and we are in love with every single one of our photos. She captured everything we asked her to and more, and we are so thrilled we have these memories to keep forever. Angelina was so easy to work with. My bridal party and entire family were raving about how well she worked with everyone and what a great job she did. I will absolutely be recommending her to everyone I know.

• Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/12/2014

We were so grateful for finding Angelina as our photographer for our wedding. Her professionalism and communication is excellent. She worked so hard to get every photo idea we wanted and her patience and flexibility was a breath of fresh air. Her wedding package is simple and affordable. We love her photo journalistic style! She made us feel comfortable in front of the lens, and her attention to detail and candid moments captured the love we have for one another.

Briana · Married on 10/11/2014

Angelina was recommended to me by a guest at a previous wedding she shot. Boy, am I glad I got her information! We were initially intrigued by her photos and then found out that she had incredibly reasonable price packages. My now husband and I live in Connecticut and were planning our wedding to be in North Jersey, which made it difficult to meet with Angelina in person. However, she was very accommodating and we eventually met via Skype to get to know each other better. Angelina is incredibly warm and her presence at the wedding made everyone at ease among the nerves. It was raining the morning of the wedding and we could tell that she came early to scope out more locations for photos at the venue in case we could not go outside. She agreed to still do our First Look photos outside, even while it was still raining! The photos came out beautifully and elegantly captured how we felt and how excited our family and friends were to be a part of the day. I was especially impressed that she was able to get my mother's entire extended family of 29 in a great photo, with the large feat of including 9 small children! We could tell how professional and artistic she was and that made us even more excited to see the fantastic photographs that she captured. It is my privilege to recommend Angelina with great love and respect.

Bre · Married on 08/01/2014

Angie is amazing!! We've known each other for years, and she was the natural choice to photograph our wedding. We could not have put our day in better hands, and we absolutely love the results. Angie is so patient, responsive, flexible, and fun - the whole process beginning to end was so easy, and she gave us everything we wanted and what we wanted and didn't think to ask for! She's unobtrusive but seems to be everywhere at once. She not only takes beautiful photos of the people and moments you want, but also captures the ones you never got to see. You couldn't ask for a better photographer for your big day.

Heather Debby · Married on 06/28/2014

Angelina was AMAZING. First, she was very prepared and professional. Because of all the work she did making sure to get our wants/wishes before the wedding, she was able to capture everything we wanted (and more!) with no stress. She is also very sensitive and warm. She gave me ideas and support before the wedding when my family experienced a loss; it felt like she was an old friend in the way that she treated me before, during, and after the wedding. During the wedding, she was awesome. She captured the spirit of our day (about love, about our guests, about family) perfectly--getting amazing shots and somehow appearing at just the right time and in just the right place for so many meaningful pictures. She has an awesome eye for detail. My husband and I hiked into the woods with her after our ceremony and formals, and she posed us perfectly. I sent a link to her blog (with pictures of our wedding) to coworkers while we were away, and when we returned so many people came up to me to tell me how impressed they were with her photography and how moved they were by the pictures. I recommend Angelina without any hesitation or reservation. She is professional, warm, an excellent value, and incredibly talented!

Awesome! Would definitely recommend!

Angelina was a true pleasure to get to know and work with. She was professional, courteous and took beautiful photos. Angelina really took the time to get to know us and what we envisioned for our wedding, and in addition to emails and phone calls she meet with us to tour the venue and discuss location shots a couple of months prior to the event. She even had a contingency plan in case of inclement weather on our wedding day (which ended up coming in handy for us!). I would recommend her a million times over to anyone looking for a photographer to capture one of the happiest days of your life.

Jake · Married on 03/02/2013

My wife and I have decided that Angelina was trained to be either a ninja or international spy before becoming a photographer. Why? Because we barely remember seeing her on our wedding day, yet she managed to be everywhere at once during the short ceremony and reception.

The time we really did spend with her during formal portraits was a blast. She was funny, clever and made us feel incredibly comfortable.

Angelina's photos really speak for themselves. Look through her portfolio and be amazed at the quality, the energy and the beauty of her shots. It's a very special gift for a photography to not just capture a moment, but to capture the mood of that moment. Angelina did that hundreds of times with our wedding photos and now we'll be able to relive those moments for the rest of our lives. In closing, you will not regret hiring this wonderful photographer.

Kathleen · Married on 08/25/2012

Angelina is responsive, creative, talented, professional, and just plain lovely to work with. Not only does she charge incredibly reasonable fees, she greatly enjoys getting to know her clients, and puts in the extra effort to be sure your photos reflect your interests and personality. She captured many beautiful candid moments -- we loved the results!

We cherish our wedding photos, and we so enjoyed having Angelina be a part of our special day. We could not be happier!

Kathleen and Steve
    Mountain Lakes House August 25, 2012

Heather · Married on 06/24/2012

My husband and I could not be any happier with Angelina and the amazing work she did with our wedding photos!! all of our friends say how much they love the artistic candid and natural feel of our wedding pics and talk about how they wish they had used her services for their wedding if they had only known about her. Our pictures really invoke how we felt on that amazing day keeping our memories truly alive for us forever. What’s even better is how sweet and accommodating Angelina is. She is an amazing talented photographer and at such an affordable price. We can't wait to use her services again!!

• User2007508 · 2+ years ago

As you plan for you wedding, one of the most important bookings is your photographer. Because, after the big day, photographs are what you will have to remember all of the good times by.
    When I was looking for my photographer, I knew I wanted a photographer with a skilled eye, creative concepts and beautiful results.
    What I found in Angelina was also someone who: listened to my desired shots for the day and provided feedback on how to make them happen; was easy to correspond with and always replied to me promptly; provided wonderful suggestions for shots so we didn't miss anything; reviewed our plan for the day in advance; and offered a lot of caring throughout the process. She is a true professional.
    On top of that, her pricing and packages were the most reasonable I had found for the same level of work/results that others provide with a much higher price tag.
    Angelina is wonderful to work with for any special occasion for you and your loved ones. I look forward to working with her again for many more of family special events.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

My fiance and I thought it would be very special to take our engagement photos in the city of brotherly love where we first met. This, from the beginning was definitely a task since we both live in Miami. I was lucky enough to come across Angelina when I came across her photos - it was exactly what I was looking for so I reached out. Angelina has been very pleasant to work with from the beginning. We were able to share ideas for the shoot which was important to me . Also, the turnaround time for the photos was fairly quickly. Overall an awesome experience.

Shamrock · Married on 09/24/2016

We got married 9/24/16. We worked with Angelina M. for our engagement and wedding photos, and I have a feeling that we’ll be calling her for any future family photo needs too. Angelina is very responsive, answered any questions that we had quickly, and was really easy to work with. She is also incredibly sweet and easy to be around. In fact, after our wedding one of my friends told me she thought Angelina was so nice, she booked a family photo session with her! On the wedding day, she brought her assistant, Elizabeth, who was also fantastic. They got lots of shots, but were never intrusive. There were tons of amazing photos from the wedding, both posed and candid/natural. She provided both color and B&W for each shot. My only regret is not asking Angelina for more instruction on how to pose in the formal portraits.

Angelina was a dream to work with, and the quality her product speaks for itself.

My husband and I live abroad so we had to do initial meetings and most of the plannings with Angelina via the internet, and she was unbelievably accommodating. Samples of her work is what first caught our eye online, but it was her sweet demeanor and professionalism that won my parents over. As soon as I skyped with Angelina myself, I understood why-- she made the process of planning photography for our wedding stress-free and seemed to practically read our minds! She was a great listener, and very organized.

On the big day, Angelina and her team were on time and extremely efficient without being pushy...which is no small feat considering our large (and rowdy) Mexican/Argentinian/Israeli family. They held their own though, and managed to get every angle and type of shot we could have wanted. The package we ordered was even better than we imagined!

Angelina's artistic vision is truly admirable, and her execution is seamless. I would recommend her to anyone.

Angelina far surpassed our expectations of a wedding photographer. She did such a great job of capturing everyone's excitement and all the details of our wedding. We would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!