Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry Reviews

Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry 3
Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry 4

Elaine Khoong · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, accommodating

Angelina was professional and very flexible. She provided excellent guidance while at the same time considering my preferences and ideas I had found on Pinterest. She also traveled to me with all her equipment including a high quality light.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Erica

Erica Kalingking · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, friendly and talented!

Angelina was such a great choice for my wedding makeup. I live in the Bay Area and all other makeup artists wanted to charge an arm and a leg. I get it, the marketplace is competitive and that’s just how much it goes for around here, but i was a simple bride that definitely wasn’t going to ask for a lot of makeup and my bridal party was the same. I found Angelina through yelp and she had great reviews. All the way from sac, she and her team arrived promptly to our venue and got us ready in an orderly time. She worked well with our photographer to manage the schedule and stayed calm and collected through the process— even as my sister took up quite a lot of unexpected time trying on what felt like 7,000 different shades of lipstick. Even before the day of the wedding, I knew I was in good hands after we had such a successful makeup and hair trial where we tried different styles and made sure I felt comfortable with my look for my big day. Angelina really knows what she’s doing and most importantly, she’s genuinely excited to be part of your big day and only adds to the love and excitement that you’ll feel.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic!

Angelina is a very sweet person who is extremely good at her job. She was so friendly and welcoming when I set up a trial run through with her. Once I saw the quality of her work and how much care she puts into what she does, I knew she was who I wanted to work with for my wedding. The day of the wedding, she brought two other women with her that assisted with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup and Angelina made sure to work with me herself. The whole experience was fantastic. I was so pleased with my hair and makeup for my big day, I could not have asked for a better experience. I would hire her again 100%.

Sent on 05/21/2019

gillian · Married on 07/28/2018

I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup turned out for my wedding. Angelina was so professional and is such a talented and gifted makeup artist. She made everyone feel at ease and was able to craft the exact look we were going for perfectly. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and/or wear makeup often I wanted something natural yet noticeable. I have never in my life felt as beautiful as I did on the day of my wedding and in large part that is due to the flawless look that she helped me create. Would definitely recommend booking her and will be calling her again if I ever need makeup done again in the future!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry 6
    Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry 7
    Angelina Doan Makeup Artistry 8

Grace · Married on 10/14/2017

Angelina is amazing! She did my makeup and my Bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in October. She was was really easy to work with and made all of us look great! I also had her do my hair and makeup for my brother and sister in laws wedding in February. She made it stress free and did a great job with both my hair and makeup. I'll definitely go to her for all my special event hair and makeup needs. Thank you Angelina!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Nai · Married on 08/20/2017

I got married on August 20th 2017. Angelina and her team did an amazing job on my myself, bridal party and mothers. She is very professional and responsive to emails. Her prices are very affordable too. I would definitely recommend her to other brides/bridesmaids.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Neza · Married on 05/12/2017

I have absolutely no complaints. Angelina was punctual, she did a professional job, she used quality make-up products and the price was more than reasonable.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

I booked Angelina for my wedding in March, she did a great job on my hair and all my bridesmaids. Her price is very reasonable. My wedding was on a Saturday but my photo shoot was a day early so I booked Angelina for both Friday and Saturday. Angelina did a amazing job with my hair and all bridesmaids. She is very professional, extremely nice and best of all she arrived on time as earlier as 6am. If you are looking for affordable Makeup and Hair Stylist in the Bay Area, I would recommend Angelina.

Sent on 09/06/2017