Willow String Ensemble Reviews

9 | Ithaca, NY

9 Reviews for Willow String Ensemble

Chloe Scutt · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Music, Beautiful Moments

Angela was a delight to work with! We found her through Wedding Wire actually, and quickly started an impromptu text message conversation. After a quick phone call, we booked her and the rest is history!

It was so easy and stress-free collaborating with her - I LOVED the Google Document she made for our wedding to keep everything organized, including a timeline. She understood that we were from out of town, so an in-person meeting was not possible before our rehearsal.

We loved that she came to our rehearsal, got to know our wedding party and family and made us feel at ease that she was prepared for the next day. We were in a very small church, and we took her advice on where she and the cellist should be set up!

At cocktail hour, they were such a hit playing modern tunes that helped create a beautiful atmosphere.

We cannot thank Angela enough for helping create the perfect day for us - it was a dream wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Eric · Married on 10/14/2017

We were married this past weekend and Angela played during the ceremony and our cocktail hour. What a delight! The music was beautiful. Perfect for the occasion. And Angela was terrific to work with. She is professional, responsive to questions, and flexible -- we made a last minute decision to perform the ceremony outside, and Angela was right there with us. Angela helped make our wedding perfect. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Eric! Your wedding so lovely! It was my pleasure to work with you and contribute to your day:)

Tori · Married on 09/23/2017

Angela and her team were amazing. The music was beautiful and she worked with us to tailor the music to be unique to us as a couple which I loved. I would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Tori's wedding was stunning! Thank you for the kind review. It was an honor to play-especially the song from the musical "Once" and the Dr. Dre selection!

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2017

Angela is amazing! i had requested a special song to walk down the aisle to and she didn't even blink an eye. She even offered to come out to my rehearsal the day before so that we could go over timing and to finalize the music; during which we even made a song change so it was absolutely worth it. She is truly the best and will make sure you have zero concerns when it comes to your ceremony. We could not be happier and would recommend Angela over and over again!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! It was an absolute pleasure to perform for your special day. The John Joseph Inn is a stunning setting as well! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Jason · Married on 09/17/2016

Angela and team played at our wedding and cocktail reception in September 2017, and did an amazing job. I highly recommend them. The music was perfect for our occasion and the team was very friendly, accommodating and professional. Would not hesitate to book them again for any event.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Jason! It was our pleasure to provide beautiful harmonies to your wedding. Mirbeau is an incredible setting! Have a terrific year!

J · Married on 09/03/2016

Angela's string trio performed at my daughter's wedding last year. She was so easy to work and coordinate with, she had a great repertoire for us to choose from and was very professional on the the day of the wedding. Her musicianship is excellent. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Janis! It was an honor to play your daughters intimate backyard wedding in Ellis Hollow. A very special day. I wish you and your family all the best! --Angela and The Willow String Ensemble

Dan · Married on 08/13/2016

We hired Angela and the Willow String Ensemble to play our wedding in Ithaca last summer and we were thoroughly blown away! My wife and I both grew up surrounded by music and it was so much fun working with Angela to narrow down the list of music to include in the prelude, processional, and recessional. Not only did they sound great, but the logistics were a breeze (she even kept us focused amid the insanity of wedding planning) and she helped us figure out many different options depending on what the weather decided to do. Great experience and very professional experience without the stress I've experienced working with other musicians that think they are the center of attention :) Couldn't be happier with the overall product. Thanks Angela!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Dan! It was a blast working with you. And your ceremony was gorgeous. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the music and I wish you all the best!

Eric · Married on 06/04/2016

Angela Yantorno put together a quartet for our wedding cermony that knocked it out of the park. They performed all our musical choices--including a medley of John Williams movie soundtrack tunes, and the Game of Thrones theme--with utter aplomb and deleted the guests. The bride to this day is sad she was still out of earshot to hear it live, but thankfully the video lives on to prove just how great Angela and her fellow musicians were.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you Eric! It was a pleasure to provide a cinematic experience for you and your wife. My favorite part by far was the E.T. theme!

Nadia · Married on 09/03/2016

Angela and her ensemble were amazing! Truly talented musicians. We had several requests for songs that weren't on their website, and they were able to accommodate our requests. They were friendly and professional, and I would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Willow String Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Nadia! I will never forget your unique wedding under the tree in your backyard. I'm so glad you enjoyed the music and wish you all the best !