Angela V. Photography Reviews

Angela V. Photography 5
Angela V. Photography 6
Angela V. Photography 7

Pura · Getting married on 02/02/2020

It was a great experience working with Angela! My fiancé and I really enjoyed how the photos turned out. She was very outgoing and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Angela V. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Pura! I loved this proposal -- Your family is so special and kind! I would so love to do your wedding -- it is going to be sooo cool!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Rotolante · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and talented Photographer

Angela is an amazing photographer. She is so kind and patient. She listened to all my worries and concerns and made things go as smoothly as possible on my big day. She has such an eye for detail and setting up the perfect background for photos. My husband hates taking posed photos so she made sure to keep that in mind and tried her hardest to get the best photos possible without bothering him too much. I have red hair and people tend to change the color in editing and she made a point to make sure it looked as exact as possible even in low light situations. You won't regret hiring her for your special day because she is such a talented and special woman who really loves her job!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Leonalba

Leonalba Martinez · Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning wedding pictures

Angela was is an Angel!! very professional! absolutely stunning pictures and she is such a lovely person. She has a lovely spirit and heart! she took the time to get to know me and my husband. The best decision I made was hiring her, she was born to take pictures of couples because she makes you feel comfortable . I was super nervous on my wedding day and she made me feel calm and relaxed, she takes great pride in taking beautiful pictures. I was a very picky bride and have a very hard schedule given that I am a physician and she went above and beyond for me, she was a blessing. Stunning pictures my family all absolutely love!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Leonalba · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience !

It was a truly amazing experience , she went above and beyond to capture beautiful pictures and was professional and lovely along the way! I am a perfectionist and she exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • I

Ivana · Married on 12/19/2018

Angie is SUCH an amazing photographer & person! Working with her is so easy & she truly cares about how you feel during the entire session! Angie takes the time to get to know you & what you want to get out of the session. Let me tell you, she captures all of the BEST angles! I loved working with her ans I truly cannot wait for the next one! I would recommend Angie to all my loved ones & to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer that creates authentic and beautiful photographs! She truly captures the persons story & authenticity!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Angela V. Photography 8
    Angela V. Photography 9
    Angela V. Photography 10
    Angela V. Photography 11

Angela V. Photography's reply:

Ivana!! You made the session easy -- You trusted my ideas and were so much fun to work with! I cannot wait for our upcoming shoots in the near future

Rafael · Married on 11/29/2018

Angela Vallejo was amazing professional. I feel confident with her every second of the shoot. She knows a lot about photography. I love this girl :)

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chikkiii!!!

Thank you sooo much for reviewing me! I really enjoyed working with you and I am so glad you loved your photos!

Paola · Married on 09/07/2018

The photoshoot session with Angela was one of our best times ever! It felt so natural and free. Her passion towards what she does made it enjoyable and allowed my husband and I to express our love without any limitations. In the final product you can see how her pictures captured each and one of our love gestures..Truly thankful to God for her great work. And if you don’t believe me then book a session with her, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Angela V. Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much for your words Paola! I really appreciate them! Your shoot was sooo perfect! Thank you for your trust, for welcoming me the way you did -- destination work is never easy but you guys are simply the best!
    Can't wait for the maternity session :D

Jose · Married on 03/24/2018

Never had a photoshoot before and Angie made it enjoyable and fun! Her love for what she does definitely shows. Thank you so much for taking care of us and making us feel comfortable. Wish her the best, may God bless her and continue to move her photography to higher levels!!

Angela V. Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo Much Jose!
    I am beyond happy you loved all your images -- I so enjoyed working with you guys --Wishing you 100 years more of happiness, joy love and pure bliss!

Kindly,
    Angie V

Rafael · Married on 03/10/2018

Angie is such a talented photographer!!
    The wedding photography experience is like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. From being very kind, caring & funny— to being so detailed & professional!! I cannot recomend her enough. If you’re looking for an incredible wedding photography experience you HAVE TO BOOK HER!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Juan · Married on 02/17/2018

My wife and I absolutely loved our wedding photos! Angie is not only an extremely professional photographer, she also is very much human -- She was flexible with my wife and I when it came to the planning process. She went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable and enjoy our wedding day. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/11/2018

Angie is truly amazing and passionate about her work and her clients! Truly TOP NOTCH work! Thank you Angie, we love our pictures and had such a Great time! God bless you and your work!

Ruby · Married on 02/09/2018

Angie’s work was amazing ! Loved everything about it. Angie is super cheerful, supportive, funny and extremely caring. I recommend her 100 percent

Sent on 07/19/2018

Karen · Married on 01/20/2018

I am so grateful we got to do our engagement and wedding photos with Angela. She is just soooo amazing! Her and her team were so professional and kind.
    The delivery time was so quick -- When I saw the gallery of my wedding for the first time... I cried!! My husband really liked how he looked in the photos and how Angela was able to capture those candid shots we really wanted! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Viviana · Married on 11/11/2017

Angela takes the best couples portraits ever! We had such an amazing experience during our engagement photoshoot, it was incredibly fun. She made us laugh and made us feel comfortable. After seeing our engagement photos we knew she HAD to take our wedding photos. The only problem would be choosing which ones will actually make it to the wedding album. She was able to capture the look in our faces when we saw each other, our love story, everything in those photos. She's also super sweet, grounded, professional and easy going with changes and ready to try something new. The night before our engagement photoshoot I told her I wanted to do half of our session at a coffee shop on our way to the beach. She was all for it and the pictures came out STUNNING. See it for yourself...I totally recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Angela V. Photography 17
    Angela V. Photography 18
    Angela V. Photography 19

Vivi,

Thank you so much once again for trusting me to capture these special days for you. I am so inspired by you and Pedros' love for one another! Thank you for your kind words :)

Love,
    Angie V

Nelson · Married on 10/28/2017

Hola, no sé como empezar pero bueno. Cuando yo empecé aver las fotografías que Angie V. empezó a tomar, de inmediato le empecé a escribir y vino a NY, hicimos la sección de compromiso y de una decidimos que ella fuera la persona que hiciera nuestra Boda. La excelencia, la calidad y sobre todo, la humildad que se refleja en ella. Muchas Gracias Angie Vallejo photography.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Julian · Married on 07/29/2017

You’re an amazing photographer!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2017

Angie it's really good in what she do. We love her

Paola · event on 02/21/2016

Angie worked with us for our Engagement photo shoot and WOW!
    Our pictures came out gorgeous! She did a great job, she went above and beyond to take the perfect shots and she was very very friendly. We are so excited to work with her on our wedding day as well and we are comfortable knowing she will do a great job from beginning to end.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Natalia · Married on 02/11/2016

She's amazing, I love her personality, she did it in a very short time and it came out perfect

Sent on 02/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2016

THE BEST!! After searching and searching and some more searching let me just say she is simply amaizing. You can tell she loves what she does, she does it with excellency. We have used her services for basically EVERYTHING. My engagement pictures. My wedding. My baby shower. Family portraits. She's very reliable,honest (which you don't find often) professional, and she takes her time and effort making sure your pictures come out perfect!! No rushing!My pictures came out BEAUTIUL. She truly did an amazing job. HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/11/2015

She's very professional, realible, amazing. Angie made us feel extremely comfortable in our engagement session, we had a great and fun time because of the way she worked us up. Im not good before the lense and she did such an amazing job that no one will ever notice Im shy.
    We highly recomend her for your pictures!

We cant wait to work with her again.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Rebeca · event on 09/12/2014

ATV Photography took my maternity photo shoot. It was beyond my expectations. The sun was slowly setting and my fear was that the pictures would come out to dark. However when I received the proofs I was amazed lighting was excellent, her editing enhanced the glow of the sun on our faces. It's by far the best photo shoot I've had. She also recommended various props which is refreshing because and other phot shoots photographers don't mention what they suggest but rather are more interested in making their money, carrying this attitude of "don't be late". Thank you Angie at ATV for taking our photos! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Angela V. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca, I am so happy you loved your pictures! As a photographer it makes me sooo happy to see these reviews! It definitely makes it worth it! Thank you sooo much for choosing ATV Photogarphy for your Maternity Pictures
  • Y

yirmili · Married on 03/30/2014

Great service including in time and quality

Sent on 09/18/2015

Damaris · Married on 12/14/2013

Angie from ATV art photography is awesome!!! She goes above and beyond. She is very professional. I love my wedding photos. I highly recommend her!!! :)

Sent on 02/12/2014

Angela V. Photography's reply:

Thank you for allowing to capture this very special moment! I am very pleased to see you are happy with your photos!

Katharine Marie · Married on 12/28/2017

It was really awesome working with Angie! She definitely made our wedding day extra special. She did a very good job with the photos. For us not being so photogenic, she made us look amazing! Overall she did really well with time the day of the wedding, didnt rush and we were able to get the shots we wanted. She always made sure to get the best lighting and capture even the smallest details. I really love how she was their for us as well. She made sure we were relaxed and had what we needed. The results were much better than what we expected. Definitely be working with her again!!

Sent on 07/25/2018