Angela Ruth Photography Reviews

Angela Ruth Photography 7
  • Casie

Casie Hoffman · Married on 07/06/2019

Better than We could have Imagined

Angela Ruth Photography captured our day perfectly. From the couple shots to every design detail, everything was photographed beautifully. Angela was extremely easy to work with and led the photos with ease. She alleviated all my stress of capturing the day and presented us with a product better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Angela Ruth Photography 11
    Angela Ruth Photography 12
    Angela Ruth Photography 13
    Angela Ruth Photography 14
    Angela Ruth Photography 15
    Angela Ruth Photography 16

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

Angela was absolutely amazing on our wedding day, she came in and got right to it and kept things going so smoothly! It rained all day long which really change a lot of our pans for our outdoor wedding but it was still beautiful and Angela got some awesome pictures with us and the umbrella! She is very sweet and fun and made us feel very comfortable. She stayed all day from getting ready to late into the reception and I really appreciated her time and work and was so fast at posting pictures to our blog which was so exciting and less than 3 weeks had our pictures to us in the mail! She was fabulous! Definitely recommend and will use again.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Maddi · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved having Angela photograph our big day! She was so prepared and took our wants to heart! She really joined in and became part of the celebration. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you Angela!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Joshua · Married on 06/30/2018

Angela was amazing! She is super accommodating and friendly. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and they came out perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Angela Ruth Photography 17
    Angela Ruth Photography 18
    Angela Ruth Photography 19
    Angela Ruth Photography 20
    Angela Ruth Photography 21

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Angela was beyond amazing. We originally did our engagement pics with her and we were stunned at the outcome. We knew that she would be amazing for the wedding and she definitely was. She was always quick to respond to emails and questions and made getting pictures done fun- bc it is a long tiring task. We will cherish the pictures she took for the rest of our lives and we are so excited to display them in our house and to show our future children. Your wedding pictures are the only thing you get to take from the wedding to remember the day and I am so glad we chose Angela to provide those for us.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Angela is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and I was so blessed to have her as our photographer. She is wonderful and willing to try anything that you are looking for and made our day extremely magical!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

Angela was so fabulous during engagement pictures and on our wedding day. She is very efficient with her time and knows exactly how to get the best photos, both candid and staged. We recommend her 100%!!

-Sarah and Scotty

Sent on 11/25/2017

Angela was amazing to work with- she had lots of great ideas for poses and kept everything moving along in a timely manner. We had a blast taking pictures and felt very comfortable. Our photos turned out perfectly- we felt very lucky to have found Angela to capture our special day!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/17/2015

With our budget, we had pretty low expectations for how our photos would turn out. When we got our pictures back (very quickly!) from Angela, we were totally blown away! They are more beautiful than we could have imagined. She did an amazing job wrangling our rather large wedding party and families, working quickly and smoothly. It was clear she was very experienced and knew exactly what she needed to do. Something else I've noticed, after being at other weddings, is that she was very discreet during the ceremony. She got the shots she needed without being in the way, because she understands and appreciates the sanctity of the wedding ceremony. Looking back on our wedding day, there are a few things we would do differently. But choosing Angela is something would would absolutely do again!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Angela was wonderful! She stayed with my bridal party and I all day through the ceremony and reception. She caught so many wonderful moments that my husband and I can now revisit anytime we want. We have shared our photos with family and every time they see them, they cannot get over how beautiful they turned out. We were lucky to have such a caring and thoughtful person such as Angela take care of us on our very special day!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2015

I have know Angela personally and now professionally and I can't say enough good things about her. She is the sweetest person who just wants to help you have something to remember how special your wedding day was. Her works speaks for itself- beautiful, timeless, and such high quality. Our wedding pictures are something we will always treasure and I know we will be coming back for more pictures as our family grows.

Raeann · Married on 08/08/2015

Angela and I were both involved in Cru (a campus ministry) when we were students at Miami, and I kept having friends from college post their beautiful engagement and wedding pictures that were taken by her. I emailed her and she responded immediately and I got booked right away. Angela worked well with me through the flexibility needed during wedding season & planning, and drove at least 2 hours for both our engagement and wedding pictures. She did a fabulous job, was joyful throughout the day of the wedding, was assertive in what she needed to get done, and did a great job editing our pictures. I love that I was able to get all of the rights at an affordable price as well. I guarantee you will get a wonderful experience with Angela. Picking joyful and genuine vendors is the best advice I can give to future brides!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Angela was wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend he for any wedding or event! She was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and incorporated all shots we had asked for.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/24/2015

Angela photographed our engagement session and wedding day. She is professional, flexible and creative! Would recommend her to anyone hoping to capture every moment of their special day! She's amazing!

Kelsie · Married on 06/26/2015

Angela is laid back yet professional! She did our engagement pictures and once we saw those we snagged her for our wedding! She had a quick turn around time!

• Tracie

Tracie · Married on 05/02/2014

Angela did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. We are not very creative when it comes to taking pictures, but she took care of that. She directed us and made sure every photo was unique and beautifully organized. We found Angela to be very professional and personable. I highly recommend her to any bride-to-be.

• Brandi

Brandi Gerschutz · Married on 06/15/2019

Flexible and Good Quality

Angela was so easy to work with and flexible on our wedding day. It rained on and off all day, and Angela did a terrific job capturing great pictures in the minutes we had when it wasn't pouring. She was very professional, helping us with body and hand positioning. She is responsive to communication and helpful with her suggestions. I would recommend Angela for beautiful wedding photos and personally found good value in her work.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Overall, a good experience and I would recommend
    Angela’s Services .