Angela Moon Photography Reviews

Angela Moon Photography 6
Angela Moon Photography 7
  • Christina · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Wow! Just Perfect!

Angela is such an amazingly talented photographer! We’ve been on cloud 9 since she photographed our engagement session on Sunday and even more now looking through the photos. Just WOW, our photos turned out perfect. Angela was so much fun to work with, very personable and professional. She took our vision and made it so much more than we ever thought it could be. We highly recommend Angela and we can’t wait for her to be a part of and capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jasmin Pawlowicz · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Amazing work! Angela was so great to work with, super friendly and quick to respond. She was awesome at the wedding and had lots of great poses and suggestions for us. We absolutely love the pictures!!! She did such a fantastic job capturing all the special moments from our big day ❤🙏

Sent on 01/30/2019

Angela · Married on 04/07/2018

Angela was amazing! I'm not even sure where to start. She worked with us and our constantly changing dates for our engagement photos and when the date finally came was able to capture us in the most candid ways. For our wedding photos we didn't want tons of traditional views and we were pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to get some different shots. Angela accommodated our every request and made us all feel at ease in front of the camera. There are some absolutely stunning photos, like our entire wedding guest list standing near the water with the lights and waves making a perfect heart around everyone. Gives me chills every time I see it. I can't wait to have her capture our future milestones!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/06/2018

Angela takes gorgeous photos! She made every shot that I wanted happen and all of my wedding pictures turned out beautifully. She was fun and professional and had everything completed prior to all deadlines. I am very, very happy with all of my wedding photos. So glad I hired Angela to shoot my wedding!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Marisa · Married on 11/04/2017

I am the Catering Director at a private country club here in Sarasota. We hired Angela to shoot our Welcome Back Party for our 350+ members and could not be happier with the experience. Angela surpassed all expectations of great photos for the evening. She was not shy about getting group photos of the members, jump in with the Chef and culinary team to get action shots of the food, or get out on the dance floor to capture those energetic moments. Angela was so wonderful to work with, I could go on and on. Her attitude - her energy and her delivery are absolutely undeniable. She loves what she does and it shows in her work. We are looking forward to having her back again; soon!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Molly and Guillaume · Married on 10/21/2017

Angela was truly a pleasure to have at our wedding. Not only was so an amazing photographer her warm personally quickly made her our friend. She is so talented at what she does and our photos prove she can even capture the smallest details and bring them to life. A number of people recommended her as well as her reputation on all the wedding sites! She went above and beyond what we even expect! Our photos capture so much love and happiness. We are over joyed to have these memories for a lifetime. Even before the wedding her communication and availability to learn and grasp what we wanted was excellent and it really shows through! Thank you so much for making all over us feel fun comfortable and so important! We look forward to doing many more life journey photo shoots with you!!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Angela Moon Photography 15
    Angela Moon Photography 16
    Angela Moon Photography 17

Beth · Married on 10/07/2017

Angela was great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. She will definetly be the first one we call for our future photography needs!!

Sent on 11/06/2017