Angela Hopper Photography Reviews

18 | Savannah, GA

18 Reviews for Angela Hopper Photography

18 Angela Hopper Photography Reviews

Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

We chose Tybee Island as a destination wedding. Angela communicated with me throughout the whole process. She was very helpful which was a relief for me, since other vendors were not! The day of the wedding she arrived early so she could meet me! As soon as my husband and I saw a couple teeter pictures we knew we had the perfect photographer!! Her pictures are absolutely stunning! My husband and I have already decided to visit Tybee for a future anniversary and will contact her to do family pictures during our trip!

Sharon · Married on 03/25/2017

Angela was recommended to a friend to take our engagement photos when we visited Savannah. The engagement was a surprise and she was patient with my fiance during the planning stages, responding to all of his emailed questions and requests. During the photo shoot, she was professional and engaging and knew the best spots to take us. She was even gracious enought to go have a cocktail with us after the celebrate the moment and to keep my fiance company since I was still in shock. We are so pleased with the photos the experience Angela provided and would highly recommend her services.

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

Angela did an amazing job with our wedding photos. Members of our bridal party and friends who saw her photos all agreed they were some of the best if not the best wedding photos they had ever seen. We asked for an 11x14 portrait for my mother, and she wrapped it up in a special box with lovely gift wrap. Angela remained calm through the day and helped us all also to remain calm. Several people in the wedding party noted that it was a very good experience and that she is one of the best photographers they've worked with.

Christina · Married on 04/25/2015

Angela photographed my engagement pictures and my wedding. She was simply amazing. So easy to work with and she just makes you feel comfortable.

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2015

Angela Hopper is a wonderful photographer! She's very professional and friendly. She really knows how to make you feel at ease and comfortable when in front of the camera, (trust me, it's not an easy task)! She and her assistants did a great job of moving around without being noticed or obtrusive during our ceremony and reception. Most importantly, the pictures turned out wonderful! We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! We're so happy that we chose Angela to be our wedding photographer! Thank you, Angela! -Melissa & Dusty

Angela and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with! You will not regret hiring her for your event!

• User4520965 · 2+ years ago

Extremely easy to work with and very professional. You can tell they really enjoy it! They are the BEST!

-Thank you!!

Annie · Married on 10/10/2014

our pictures were amazing! We eloped and so our pictures were very important to us. We could not have been happier about the quality and value we received. Angela is so great to work with and a very talented photographer. I wish we lived closer to Savannah because we would use Angela Hopper Photography again in a heartbeat. So thankful for her talent!

Taylor · Married on 05/31/2014

Angela also provided an engagement session before the wedding which helped my husband become more comfortable and relaxed. I barely even knew she was at the ceremony or reception. She captured every perfect moment.

holly · Married on 08/20/2012

I just got married 2 weeks ago so I have not gotten my photos back yet, but I LOVED Angela Hopper and her assistant! They were so fun and so sweet! So glad I chose them for my special day! I can't wait to see how beautiful the pictures turned out!!

Anna · Married on 08/29/2009

Angela is awesome! We did engagement and wedding photography with her and we are so happy. She is so easy to work with- so creative, and classic too. You won't be disappointed with her work...I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Bo · Married on 08/01/2009

I had a destination wedding in Savannah in August 2009. When I was planning for the wedding, I spent quite a while online to see which photography service I should choose. My then-fiance, now-husband and I went to Savannah one weekend and met with several photographers. Angela's professionalism and her exquisite talent in photography impressed us.
    We booked an engagement session with her as well. The engagement session took her almost 5 hours and the wedding day service was 6 hours. She was on time in both sessions. My husband and I are not good at photo posing at all. Angela really made these photo sessions easy for us. She made a list of the places/setups for the shoot based on our previous communications. She is always well-presented. She communicates well with my family and the wedding party even though some of them speak very little English.
    The pictures turn out to be excellent. We cannot ask for more. It's exactly what we wanted and what we imagined in mind. My friends were all asking for Angela's business card after seeing those amazing pictures.
    All in all, at the end of the day when we think about our beautiful Savannah wedding, Angela's work is definitely one of the things that we remember and feel thankful to.

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2009

Angela was amazing! Our photos are absolutely fabulous and she was a joy to work with. She's so fun, yet laid back, that my husband & I felt totally at ease to be ourselves. Her professionalism and attentiveness to our needs also sets her apart from the rest.

I highly recommend Angela to anyone in the Savannah area.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Angela Hopper Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I really enjoyed working with you both! I get excited every time I look back through your pictures. You guys made the day special for me as well. Thank you .

debra · Married on 04/04/2009

Angie was the best vendor on my list. Not only did I get the best pictures I could have asked for, but she was amazingly easy to work with. The photos were creative and made me cry when I saw them. The best memories of my wedding day are thanks to Angie.

Tracy · Married on 08/08/2008

Angela really made our day something extra special. Her friendly personality made her a pleasure to work with. She was professional, prepared with everything needed to capture the day and knew how to guide us all along without being “bossy”. This is certainly a difficult thing to do, and she did so with grace. She was always anticipating the next shot, working hard to get plenty of great pictures for our album. Her fun nature made everyone comfortable in front of the camera. The results, which we really love, certainly show her talent, forethought and even her spirited personality. We were fortunate to have come across such a wonderful photographer to shoot our wedding day!

Laura · Married on 11/03/2007

Angela is great! I would recommend her to anyone for ANY type of photography... thanks to her, I have over 600 (amazing!) photos documenting our special day. She's young and energetic and provided a fantastic mix of traditional and artistic poses and shots. Loved her!

John · Married on 10/13/2013

Angela's pictures of our wedding were marvelous. First, she had great suggestions as we planned our wedding. Our wedding was under a tent, and ended at night, and we were not sure what kind of "departure" shot would look good under those circumstances. She suggested having all the guests hold long sparklers and salute us as we left. That turned out to be one of many fantastic shots.

Angela has a great way of working with people, putting them at ease, and getting the best picture without ordering people around. The pictures she took that include children are quite amazing. It's hard to get good pics of the little ones.

Before, during and after the ceremony, Angela was unobtrusive but captured great spontaneous pictures as well as the more formal shots we had planned.

We highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2013

Angela was wonderful to work with and very responsive. Totally understood the theme that I wanted for my wedding, which was intended to be very candid and laid back. She did a great job. Definitely recommend.