Angela Heil - NYC Reg. Wedding Officiant-Interfaith Minister Reviews

91 | Coram, NY

91 Reviews for Angela Heil - NYC Reg. Wedding Officiant-Interfaith Minister

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• User7220608 · 2+ years ago

Rev Angela is very professional and respectful of your wishes. Strives to make sure to cover everything you want to incorporate into the ceremony.

- Charles family

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Our wedding was 9/16/16, and we could NOT have been happier!! Reverend Angie is the most pleasant person to work with, as well as professional and sincere in her desire to give you a beautiful and spiritual wedding ceremony. I would recommend her a 100 times over. Thank you so much Reverend Angie!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Gloria · Married on 08/26/2016

Reverend Angela made our wedding day absolutely amazing! She kept in contact with us for months before the wedding to get to know us and how we met each other. She wrote up our whole ceremony and emailed it to us so we could read it and make any changes. Everything she wrote was perfect, it was as if she had known us for years. Our family and friends enjoyed the personalized ceremony very much. She also gave us a beautiful remembrance of our day with our picture and our vows printed. We can't say enough good things about Reverend Angela, she is simply the best!

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • F

Brittany · Married on 03/19/2016

Rev Angie was a true pleasure to work with and guided me every step of the way. Our ceremony was unique and all about us just the way we want it.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Tracy · Married on 10/24/2015

Angela was very attentive to my needs. She wrote a beautiful ceremony that was specific to my situation. She was at my venue early; which to me is on time. Her personality was remarkable and was able to keep the audience engaged the whole time. I would recommend using her to anyone as she helped in making my wedding day one of the best days of my life.

Sent on 10/28/2015

She was very accommodating and respectful of our wishes. I am from india and my now wife is from china, so we wanted a simple wedding with vows and blessings. She gave great attention to our needs and worked out the entire ceremony

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kiona · Married on 07/25/2015

I had to sit and plan and I was clueless about weddings period because I had never been to one. My wonderful mother-in-love Carlene told me of Angela Hail ministries and that she was very popular, she knows a few people that went to her and she will give Fabian and I a wonderful service and that's exactly what she did. From the moment I called and spoke to Angela she had a positive energy and was so cheerful and that eased all the nervousness I had. Working with Angela was great, everything was organized, she worked very quickly and within days I had a full draft of how the service would be as well as pictures of how the place would be set up and other couples that she had worked with and I'm thinking to my self I love her already. Angela treated Fabian and I with respect and was always the sweetest and even though I called and emailed her almost every second with questions she always responded back to me and helped me to understand the process of what I needed to do before the wedding as well as some tips of what to expect after and also sending me friendly reminders as my wedding date came closer and closer. On that special day everything was prepared and the service was awesome as I stood there staring into Fabian's eyes and Angela read her words and they were so beautiful she really painted a picture for everyone in the room that morning to see what our love was like .I will never forget this day, I will never forget Angela, and each time I look at the wonderful keepsake she made for us I will smile and think back to that day
    Overall Angela was wonderful to work with, my family loved her, she has a warm and welcoming spirit, great sense of humor and knows how to conduct business professionally.  If I know of anyone else who wishes to get married I would definitely recommend Angela Heil Ministries.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Gurpreet Capri · Married on 06/11/2015

We love Angela. Her ceremonies are beautiful and she was a wonderful part of our special day. She earned our deepest respect and love. We were so busy that we didn't get a chance to meet her until the ceremony yet my husband and I felt comfortable with her immediately. She was very easy to work with. She had a kind and wonderful presence. She also helped with some great advice and ideas to make the ceremony intimate and romantic. This woman is the real deal. I highly recommend working with her if you want your wedding to be special, spiritual, and romantic.
    Capri and Ross

Sent on 07/31/2015
  • I

Isis · Married on 06/06/2015

Rev. Angela Heil did an amazing job customizing the perfect ceremony for us. She always replied promptly to my e-mails and inquires, and arrived at our ceremony very early to go over last minute planing. She also provided us with a beautiful keepsake of our vows. It was a pleasure working with Rev Angela.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Tracey · Married on 11/08/2014

We loved our wedding ceremony provided by Angelia. She helped us to personalize the entire ceremony from mentioning our children, to remembering our deceased parents, to mentioning our past, and our future as husband and wife. She is very professional and loving and I would easily recommend her to anybody who needs an officiant.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Angela Heil was wonderful from our first meeting forward. She is extremely friendly and personable. She is very professional and helpful, giving alot of advice and being very available if needed at any time. Everyone at our wedding raved about what a beautiful service she provided! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Caravita · Married on 09/28/2014

Rev. Angela Heil was very nice, accommodating, caring and willing to do whatever we wanted during our wedding ceremony. She's truly blessed from above.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2014

Rev. Angie, was so accommodating to our short notice wedding. She took the time to make everything special and personal for us despite our short time line for ceremony plans (about 1.5 weeks notice). She was very professional, friendly and approachable in every way. Thank you Rev. Angie for making such a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Jamice · Married on 05/04/2014

Reverend Angie was amazing. I found out that the original officiant I had planned could not perform my wedding the DAY OF MY WEDDING! I stayed calm and went to my wedding wire app. I called two people and got a voicemail. On the third try, I called Reverend Angie and she answered(in more ways than one)! The rest of our interactions with her that day were so comforting and easy going it was like we've known her forever! She tweaked the ceremony I had written up and it fit us to a tee! She is extremely professional, caring, and her presence made the start of our marriage so memorable! We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 05/14/2014

My husband and I are not much for words. Neatness to say when it came to picking an officiant we needed someone that would be able to capture what we were unable to say yourself. We could not have been happier. Angela did a wonderful job and I am still having people come up to me and tell me how beautiful the ceremony was. She has a way of making each ceremony unique and very special to each couple. She was even night enough to take candied pictures before the ceremony and sent them to us afterwards. We will definitely be using her for other important moments in our lives.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Stephanie and Pamela · Married on 04/05/2014

Rev. Angela is awesome benefit for any occasion. She preformed our wedding ceremony and we couldn't have asked for a more caring, honest and wonderful addition to our lives. Rev. Angela listened to everything we conveyed to her and she put it all in such a personal little gift. Our family was very impressed with how simply beautiful everything turned out .

Sent on 04/09/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 02/16/2014

Angela was amazing! My husband and I wanted a sort of offbeat (ahem Harry Potter themed) ceremony and she was so wonderful. Our ceremony was so personal and nerdy; all of our guests commented on how much they loved it and how different it was from other weddings they had attended! If you are looking to do something different for your wedding ceremony, Angela is a must!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Angela Heil - NYC Reg. Wedding Officiant-Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you Caitlyn. I truly enjoyed performing your ceremony and working with you both..I love making people laugh and your guests had no shortage of it..Your guests also came to me to tell me home much they loved it..I'm glad I could make your day special..Please stay in touch..I'm here for you both..Blessingsx3 Rev Angie

MICHAEL · Married on 11/16/2013

Reverand Angela provided us with a beautiful ceremony. We loved that she listened to our story and what was most important to us. She put all of this into a cherished testimonial of our love and committment. We 100 % recommend Reverand Angela as an Officiant. She is professional, thoughtful,kind and caring. We got more than we ever hoped for.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Neftali · Married on 11/01/2013

She was awesome! She cleaned the space's energy, and you could feel the love.
    We received SO many compliments on the ceremony!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Denise · Married on 10/26/2013

If I could give Reverend Angie 10 stars-- I would! We were from out of state and she worked with us on so many levels. She helped us find the Perfect spot close to where we were staying. Her responsiveness from the very first phone call (which she answered!) took away all of our worries about our wedding.
    We cannot thank her enough for making our long waited day so wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

lauren · Married on 10/19/2013

This was the best day of my life. the ceremony was so amazing and more than i ever could have ever imagined. Angie was the perfect person to do my ceremony. she included everyone in the room and really understood my husband and I connection. She captured our attention. She captured our love and she captured our soul. Everyone thought it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen. She really made my memorial segment very special for my father, who has passed and was not in attendance. She made me feel very comfortable and positive.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2013

I cannot say more wonderful things about Reverend Angie! She was a pleasure to work with. We booked with her quite some time before our wedding, and she was in contact the whole time. We wanted a ceremony that was personal to us, and not just a script, Rev Angie took our love story and fashioned our vows around it. Her words were so personal and touching, it really made our day that much special. On our wedding day the weather wasn't the greatest and we proceeded to have the ceremony outside. When Rev Angie noticed the clouds rolling in, she was able to wrap up our ceremony without leaving anything out. Needless to say about ten minutes later it poured outside. But as Rev Angie said, We could weather any storm! Thank you so much Rev Angie!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jashrey · Married on 08/10/2013

Rev Angela help so much I traveled 2 hours just for her she was amazing my husband was amazed at her experience in the military also the pictures she took for us was beautiful. she is just awesome.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Reverand Angela Heil made our wedding one of the most memorable experiences of our lives. There was such a light hearted feeling throughout the entire ceremony. We had a simple but gorgeous backyard wedding and the ceremony fit our wants and needs perfectly. Our handfasting and family unity candle lighting were absolutely beautiful to all who witnessed and the words spoken will never be forgotten. Angela was extremely accommodating. Everything about our marraige officiating was enjoyable and could not be more thankful for her wonderful services.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Angela Heil was a great Offciant,she was flexible and easy to talk to,anything
    that we wanted she some how included and made our wedding just about
    perfect.