Angela Doll Photography Reviews

15 | Tonawanda, NY

15 Reviews for Angela Doll Photography

Chuck Dibella · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Phenomenal work

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Angela was phenomenal throughout the entire event, from before the ceremony through the end of the reception. Looking at the photos she really captured the night and how much fun we had. We couldn't be happier and more thankful. It was a wonderful wedding and we're very grateful she was able to capture it. Would definitely give my strongest recommendation for her as you're photographer for whatever you're planning. Thank you again, Angela!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review! Your flower girls and ring bearers were the sweetest. You can tell they all really love and look up to you both. I enjoyed photographing the both of you, your families and all your guests!
  • Shannon

Shannon O’Brien · Married on 08/03/2019

August 3, 2019

Angela was my photographer for our wedding on 8/3/19. She was amazing! She is so easy to work with and really captures some amazing moments. I adore all of my pictures so much. She is very reasonably priced and you won’t be disappointed! I can’t wait to make prints for my walls. She made it so easy and she blended so well so I didn’t feel that I had to be posing all night. Love her work and love her!! We’re going to be using her for family photos moving forward. ♥️ Some of my favorites are attached, but I sincerely love them all.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I too love that photo of you blocking your kiss with your bouquet! You did that on your own. So cute :)

Jill Hawk · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect, Amazing!

Angela has amazing skill, and is such a sweet person! All of my wedding photos turned out beautiful! I am completely happy with her work and I haven’t even seen all of the photos yet!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

I absolutely loved hearing that when you viewed all the photos you said it was like reliving your big day! Hope you get that same feeling years and years from now. Miss you and everyone from FP!

Caitlin Schrlau · Married on 10/27/2018

Very accommodating and professional!

We were so impressed with Angela’s work. Photos came out great! So thankful we found her.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

I am so thankful you chose the most beautiful inside venue as it rained all day! But that didn't stop you and everyone from having a great time. Also, your attention to detail upstairs in the reception area was the best I have seen. #RusticBarn #Lace

Jess · Married on 09/14/2018

Professional and flexible - amazing results!

My husband and I loved working with Angela! She was so easy to coordinate with and had really great ideas about what to capture in what felt like a very short amount of time. She got amazing shots of our venue and our families and some really amazing photos of the ceremony and reception. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for professional photography services!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

I am so happy you hired me as it was good seeing familiar faces. Your leaf crown was beyond beautiful and I am saving the idea for my some day/future wedding! :)
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photography - wedding and engagement

Angela makes you feel so comfortable! She did our Engagement photos and then our Wedding day! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and we continue to get compliments on all of them!! This is the future of wedding photography and I recommend her over any large company where you’re just another couple getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!
    Not sure how I made you feel comfortable when I yelled out "Make out, slip her the tongue" haha but it did make for a beautiful laughing/about to kiss photo (which looks like your profile photo actually!)

Becky Rudz · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Photography

Angela was amazing to work with. She captured our wedding day perfectly. I would highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Angela Doll Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review! EVERYTHING about your day was gorgeous...from the old car, rustic barn, lavender colors, beautiful open fields to photograph in and the unique grooms men attire with no suit jackets with suspenders!
  • Kait

Kait Brusehaber · Married on 08/09/2018

She's the very best!

Angela's very personable and experienced (even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres correctly!) Couldn't be any happier with how our Engagement and Wedding photos came out!! She's the very best, highly recommended!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Victoria · Married on 06/01/2018

I chose Angela for my wedding photography after the photographer I planned to use dropped out. Angela was friendly, professional, affordable, and her photos caught all the memorable moments. Her use of natural light is incredible. I also used her for my engagement photos and they were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

Exceptional service. Wonderful to work with. Would hire again

Sent on 08/29/2018

Laura Pruet · Married on 07/15/2017

Saturn Club Wedding

We hired Angela to take pictures at our wedding reception at the Saturn Club. I'm not one for posed photos so I asked her to take mostly candid shots with minimal posed shots and she did an amazing job! She's a very warm and friendly person. My nephews loved her! Hands down would hire her again without hesitation.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

I could not recommend Angela more as the person to capture life's special moments. She was professional, well-priced, responsive, and fun. She learned about us as a couple, and took photos that captured our essence. They weren't overly posed, they were real. Now looking back at them a year later, I feel like I'm living those moments again, which is exactly what I had hoped for. Don't hesitate, hire Angela.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Bridget Moore · Married on 06/17/2017

Angela helped save our wedding!!

My husband and I got married at a hotel. The hotel had changed ownership, and our “wedding coordinator” that we were working with for a year quit a month before the wedding! They replaced her with a guy that had never done a wedding before, and they screwed up so much! The guy left right as dinner was being served. Thank God for Angela’s experience with weddings! She worked with our DJ to make our wedding a wonderful night! So much so, that our guests had no idea how much actually went wrong. She was very reasonably priced, very professional, and our photos came out so wonderful!! One photographer we quoted wanted $1400 for the smallest package and requested a $500 deposit right before Christmas!! We paid a very reasonable deposit for Angela and all of our digital pics were included in our price.

Sent on 12/11/2018

brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Superb Wedding Photographer

Angela Doll was just the photographer I was looking for! She offered great suggestions for photos and also asked me what pictures I was looking to get before hand so we didn't miss any opportunities during the event. She also successfully corralled and captured the photo of my extended family that I wanted, which is very difficult to get 30+ people in 1 photo (my uncle even commented on liking her efficiency with the group).
    My husbands and my favorite memory with Angela was the last photo we took, she got really excited and said "you guys have to come look at this." She showed us on her camera the perfect shot, which will be the one on permanent display in our house. It added to our wedding experience that she was excited for us as well.

Very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sue Selapack · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0
      3.0

She was very flexible and responsive to my specific needs.

Pictures were beautiful and she was professional and flexible. She did a great job documenting our special day.

Sent on 12/11/2018