Angela Caldwell Photography Reviews

10 | Radford, VA

10 Reviews for Angela Caldwell Photography

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Angela was fabulous to work with! She did our engagement photos and our wedding, and we were seriously impressed. She offers extremely reasonable rates and has a very easy-to-use website to view and order all your photos. Our wedding photos came out gorgeous with little to no edits needed! Best of all, she is one of the fastest photo editors I’ve ever met. She got our photos back to us in less than half the time I expected her to! We will be calling Angela in the future next time we have an event!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Meera · Married on 05/06/2017

We recently had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Angela and her husband. We couldn't have been more happy with the pictures and experience! Angela has a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable. My husband and I are silly and were worried about the photos coming out right - we shouldn't have worried! Angela captured every moment of our special day. Her prices are extremely reasonable. We would book her again in a heartbeat! She got the pictures back to us incredibly fast, and was responsive to our many questions throughout the process. Thank you Angela!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Jamie · event on 10/26/2013

My husband I have used angelacaldwellphotography.com for a number of sessions. She is beyond talented. I am nothing but amazed every time we receive our photos. Her passion for photography is evident in all her work. Highly recommended.

• User1113225 · event on 10/20/2013

Angela is an amazing photographer with exceptional talent. I appreciate her patience and her flexibility. We had our family photos taken at the local pumpkin patch and she met us there. We had a 10mo and she was able to capture some beautiful photos of our family. I love that she takes so many photos and we were able get some great ones. She is affordable, creative, and open for suggestions during her photo sessions. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer ...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2013

She was great and photos are amazing.

Caitlin · Married on 08/23/2013

Angela Caldwell Photography is AMAZING! Angela photographed our engagement session and our wedding and we couldn't be happier! She was super flexible, even after we moved our wedding up several months. Angie and her husband are wonderful to work with...super fun and creative! Our photos are phenomenal and we are proud to display them! I would recommend Angela Caldwell Photography to anyone looking for a GREAT quality and affordable photographer!

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • User3647555 · event on 02/01/2013

We love Angela!!! She takes that BEST pictures. I have recommended her to everyone I know. We have a 2 year old and have used her for all of his pictures (about 4 to 5 times). I couldn't imagine using anyone else. She is so creative. Her pricing is AMAZING! You get an unbelievable amount of pictures for the price. If you are looking for an EXCELLENT photographer for baby photos, family photos, weddings, etc, she is the one for you.

Carrie · Married on 09/08/2012

Angie and Joe are a dynamic duo. My wedding day was so stressful and they were able to be a calm presence and capture the moments that were precious to us. There is nothing worse then feeling added pressure on your wedding day and Angie definitely was a strong and stable photographer.
    My pictures came out amazing and that says a lot because I don't like myself in many photos. I never had anything touched up, even though it was a available service because she was able to capture my best light and features.

Thank you Angie and Joe!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Deborah · Married on 06/22/2012

Pictures were absolutely beautiful and the photographer new exactly what to do.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Cate · Married on 06/02/2012

Two excellent photographers for the price of 1! I was very pleased and had others comment on how beautiful our photos were. Angela was very responsive to any questions or requests. Very pleased and I have recommended her to others.

Sent on 01/15/2014