Angel Wings Photography Reviews

Angel Wings Photography 7
  • Kendra

Kendra 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

Melodie was absolutely AMAZING!! With so many photographers to choose from it's so hard to find your perfect fit. Seriously look no further, Angel Wings is where to go!! We had 8 hours of Melodie which was absolutely perfect because she captured everything from getting ready to our exit. I have yet to see the pics, but no doubt they're absolutely gorgeous, judging by previous shoots by her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Cassandra 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Very happy!

Mel was amazing! She is so easy to work with and does amazing work! She is quick to get photos back and captured the moments I wanted! I highly recommend and would go with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you Mel!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Melanie Reyes 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Experience

Mel was amazing! Super super helpful and very professional! Her pics are amazing. She shot my engagement and then my wedding, and eventually later down the road my maternity!馃槈

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Angel Wings Photography 17
  • Madison

Madison 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Hire melodie

Wow Melodie was able to capture our day PERFECTLY! She was such a joy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. It was hard for me to let go of all the planning on wedding day, but she was able to get my mind off of that and help me enjoy my day. We could not be more pleased with how our photos turned out and will definitely be using Melodie to capture all of life's events!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Caroline 路 Married on 05/12/2018

She was so much fun to be around the whole day and was so flexible with us and family. All my bridesmaids loved her energy. The pictures that we got after we amazing and the best part is we had so much fun taking them. We really enjoyed having her be a part of our special day.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Angel Wings Photography 25
    Angel Wings Photography 26
    Angel Wings Photography 27

Kayann 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing photographer! Did my wedding and also my brothers wedding! My photos were beautiful! They鈥檙e on top of it, quick, and completely wonderful! They catch every important detail on a stressful, busy day!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Angel Wings Photography 35
    Angel Wings Photography 36
    Angel Wings Photography 37

Katherine 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Melodie is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is super easy to work with and knows exactly what she is doing. She did not have to take extra time taking multiple pictures because she knows how to get the perfect shot, which allowed me to celebrate my wedding and not take pictures for hours. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kelly 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Melodie at angel wings photography was very professional, personable, and did amazing work. She listened to my vision and helped me make it a reality down to referring me to venders for my flower crown. I was nervous about the pictures especially the ones with my two year old stubborn son. But Melodie made the experience fun! She told jokes and made silly faces at my son everyone laughed and smiled even my tired son. We received the pictures back in only a couple days! And best of all pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY! She truly has a eye for what works and knows how to have you stand, sit, turn to make it turn out best. We recieve comlipents from everyone that sees my Facebook page or walks into our home on the pictures Melodie took.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Chris 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Melodie was fantastic. Beach wedding so all sorts of breezes, sun, and water to deal with. Pictures were amazing. She had us posed very naturally and some of the shots in the water and on the rocks as the waves came in turned out to be some of my favorites. We enjoyed our day with Melodie and would certainly recommend her and use her again if needed.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tammy 路 Married on 03/30/2017

Melodie did our photos again recently, and once again we LOVE them!! Our friends and extended family raved about them and we were thrilled to have so many great shots to choose from. We will continue to choose Angel Wings!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dana 路 Married on 03/10/2017

When my husband and I were searching for photographers, we spent days going over a number of different ones until we came across Angel Wings Photography. The second we looked at her profile we fell in love! After reviewing her different packages we decided to go with the Paparazzi package which consisted of an engagement shoot with two outfit options, a bridal shoot (which I HIGHLY recommend every bride to do), rehearsal dinner coverage, and 12 hours ( think) of the actual wedding day with a second photographer. We couldn't be happier with our choice! every single photo is absolutely beautiful and you can see the detail she puts in to every individual picture. Not only is Melodie an extremely talented photographer, her professionalism is on par and she makes everyone feel comfortable around her. We plan on using her as our photographer for all of our future events and highly recommend that everyone uses her!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Amanda 路 Married on 12/31/2016

My experience with Angel Wings Photography was truly amazing! From my first conversation with Mel up until the big day (and even after), I always felt like I was in the very best hands. I had a NYE wedding at Founder's Hall in Roswell, GA, and the photos perfectly capture everything about the night. I love looking back at them and remembering all the small details and what a special evening it was for me and my husband and our friends and family.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ana 路 Married on 09/04/2016

Melodies at angelwingsphotgraphy.Com was the absolute BEST! Her pictures of our wedding came out like out of a magazine. She was easy to work with and my whole wedding party loved her. She is the professional you want for your wedding!! Not only did she make the day a breeze with her fun easy going personality but she also made us feel so comfortable while taking the the pictures and told us exactly what to do and when. If you are looking for a photographer who will make your day easy breeze, and stress free while still taking the highest quality pictures angelswingsphotography is the way to go. Thanks mel!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jenifer 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Melodie was great to work with, as I knew she would be. The photos are amazing! She is so great with outdoor and indoor lighting. Also she was quick! It was hot the day of my wedding and we knocked out the photos fast, but I feel we got more than enough. I loved that. Everyone has complimented the photos from the wedding and has said how amazing she was! I highly recommend using Angel Wings. She captured everything perfectly!!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • User6745438 路 2+ years ago

This talented photographer has an incredible eye for natural beauty and the smallest detail. She is incredible at capturing spontaneous moments all throughout the ceremony and reception. She makes everyone comfortable, and the end results can't be beat. You will be GLAD you booked her!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • User6378692 路 2+ years ago

Best photographer ever. Not only did we have fun, but our pictures will be amazing. Mel was so fun, and patient. I can't wait to have another excuse to take pictures with her!

Sent on 02/18/2016
  • User5503736 路 2+ years ago

Your team made our day the most memorable day of our lives. You exceeded all expectations and were more than just photographers for us. I CAN NOT thank you enough for making it so pleasant. Your talent, creativity (ability to improvise) and reliability is what makes you so successful. Thanks for coming into our lives ;)

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • User6440171 路 2+ years ago

I used Angelwings Photography and could not be happier. Melodie was timely, efficient, professional and lots of fun at the same time. We had a relatively small wedding, so I did a lot of the planning myself. There was no wedding planner to coordinate the day's events and, though it was not her responsibility to help guide me, she graciously and patiently answered any question I had, even if not related to photography.
    Originally, I was back and forth about whether I felt a photographer was necessary. I am so happy I chose to hire Melodie at Angelwings...the photos she look were gorgeous! Her ideas were original, she was creative in the poses and spaces she used and she listened to what was important to me. I cannot say enough good things...you will not be disappointed with Angelwings Photography!

Sent on 03/02/2016
  • W

Willam 路 Married on 07/18/2015

It was a joy to work with this company. The staff was professional and personable. The photographs that they took were incredible. They have an eye for getting the best possible picture. I highly recommend AngelWings photography,simply the best.

Sent on 08/21/2015
  • W

William 路 Married on 07/18/2015

What an awesome experience, Angelwings Photography captures your memories in a beautiful way so that you can remember them always. They make ever shot count, and were a joy to work with. I highly recommend Angelwings Photography.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lou 路 Married on 07/18/2015

Angel wing photography was amazing! The photos and how our special day was captured was way better then we ever expected. Melody was beyond helpful, professional and so much fun! She also helped us with the flow of the day, helped problem solve and best of all helped with any anxiety of the day that came up! Thank you so much Angelwing Photography!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Tosha 路 event on 11/08/2014

We were very satisfied with our family pictures! She works quick, but efficient (especially since we had a few young children in our pictures) & the pictures are better than you can expect when she gets them to you. Our pictures were available to us within a week of the shoot with all copyrights. I have used her before & they are very flexible with meeting & photo shoot locations.

Sent on 01/05/2015
  • User4672646 路 2+ years ago

Angelwingphotography was great to work with! Very easy going and made sure our day was perfect! The quality and amount of pictures they took were beyond what I could ask for! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • User4429457 路 event on 06/15/2014

My event was a bridal shoot (which wasn't an option on the drop down list) and I was very impressed with how easy Angelwings was to work with. I probably had to change the time twice so that it would line up with my hair and makeup trial, and I still managed to get the dates wrong! (Wedding brain is a thing.) Melodie (my photographer) kept me calm, I ended up doing my hair/makeup myself and my pictures are still beautiful. Melodie is easy to communicate with and has great ideas and talent. I would definitely recommend them for any of their services as they are professional, flexible, and take beautiful pictures.

Sent on 09/27/2014