Angel Wings Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Janell
    Janell G. Married on 10/11/2019

We loved Melodie and so did our guests!!

Melodie was awesome! She did a great job with our photos! Melodie made it easy to smile for a bunch of pictures all day because she made it natural and fun. We will cherish our wedding photos for a lifetime! So happy we went with her!
  • Kendra
    Kendra Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

Melodie was absolutely AMAZING!! With so many photographers to choose from it's so hard to find your perfect fit. Seriously look no further, Angel Wings is where to go!! We had 8 hours of Melodie which was absolutely perfect because she captured everything from getting ready to our exit. I have yet to see the pics, but no doubt they're absolutely gorgeous, judging by previous shoots by her. Highly recommend!
    Angela Married on 04/27/2019

A m a z i n g!

Melodie was so much fun to work with. As someone who is naturally awkward in front of a camera, Mel helped me come out of my shell! She is so easy to work with and is the type of person who you feel like you've been friends with forever. Her work is also amazing. She captures the scenery behind you making photos so beautiful. I would highly recommend her. :)
    Cassandra Married on 04/06/2019

Very happy!

Mel was amazing! She is so easy to work with and does amazing work! She is quick to get photos back and captured the moments I wanted! I highly recommend and would go with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you Mel!
    Melanie R. Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Experience

Mel was amazing! Super super helpful and very professional! Her pics are amazing. She shot my engagement and then my wedding, and eventually later down the road my maternity!😉
  • lexi
    Lexi Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!

Perfect; the only way to describe working with Angel Wings Photography. Finding the right photographer was extremely important to me, and Mel was above and beyond anything I could have asked for. She was so easy and fun to work with, and she has the ability to put everyone at ease to capture the most beautiful images. Our entire wedding loved her so much, to this day family and friends still tell us how great she was (which of course we already know).
    Speaking as a destination bride from NY I can tell you their pricing is VERY REASONABLE!! With Angel Wings you are truly paying for QUALITY and ARTISTRY. If you're looking for unique wedding images unlike anyone else's, Mel and Angel Wings will absolutely deliver.
    Mel spent 10+ hours with us, captured every moment and had our photos ready in less than 2 weeks! There are no words that describe how ECSTATIC my husband and I are with our photos, every single one is perfect.
    100/10! I highly recommend having Angel Wings Photography be a part of your special day!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 11/03/2018

Hire melodie

Wow Melodie was able to capture our day PERFECTLY! She was such a joy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. It was hard for me to let go of all the planning on wedding day, but she was able to get my mind off of that and help me enjoy my day. We could not be more pleased with how our photos turned out and will definitely be using Melodie to capture all of life's events!
    Caroline Married on 05/12/2018
    She was so much fun to be around the whole day and was so flexible with us and family. All my bridesmaids loved her energy. The pictures that we got after we amazing and the best part is we had so much fun taking them. We really enjoyed having her be a part of our special day.
    Kayann Married on 11/10/2017
    Amazing photographer! Did my wedding and also my brothers wedding! My photos were beautiful! They’re on top of it, quick, and completely wonderful! They catch every important detail on a stressful, busy day!
    Shannon Married on 10/17/2017
    Melodie is an angel. She is so much more than a photographer. She's someone you want at your wedding. She instantly makes you feel relaxed, she's sweet and kind and funny and went above and beyond with every single detail of everything. She showed up early and it was a little crazy in the small condo we had rented to get ready in and she went right to work like a total pro while we got hair and makeup done taking magnificent pictures of the dress and shoes and rings and tux. I'm used to being in charge and usually plan and delegate most things and I was doing just that running around and Melodie pulled me into the bathroom to do some beautiful photos of putting my earrings in and she put her hand on my arm and said, take a deep breath, relax, enjoy your day and let everyone around you handle everything, it will all get done. Gosh she made me feel so wonderful in that moment. She made me feel confident and beautiful and at ease, everything a bride could want. Every turn throughout the day she had something short quick and positive to say and put me at ease, She bustled my train she was right there never missing a step of what I'd need. She also did way more for me than I had anticipated, she brought another photographer with her to take pictures and she edited a wedding video for us that made both of us cry it was so lovely. She got my pictures done with lightening speed (we were having a big celebration at home with everyone after our small private wedding and wanted a slideshow of the wedding.) She answers texts faster than anyone! She is so much more than a photographer she makes your special day/moment better, she's an amazing addition to the day and so creative. Her pictures ideas were unique and beautiful and her prices are beyond fair for the phenomenal work she offers. Gosh I'd give her 10 stars if I could she was just the best. We live in Boston but I will find a way to have her take our pictures for future special occasions as she's simply amazing!
    Katherine Married on 06/10/2017
    Melodie is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is super easy to work with and knows exactly what she is doing. She did not have to take extra time taking multiple pictures because she knows how to get the perfect shot, which allowed me to celebrate my wedding and not take pictures for hours. I highly recommend.
    Chris Married on 05/28/2017
    Melodie was fantastic. Beach wedding so all sorts of breezes, sun, and water to deal with. Pictures were amazing. She had us posed very naturally and some of the shots in the water and on the rocks as the waves came in turned out to be some of my favorites. We enjoyed our day with Melodie and would certainly recommend her and use her again if needed.
    Kelly Married on 05/28/2017
    Melodie at angel wings photography was very professional, personable, and did amazing work. She listened to my vision and helped me make it a reality down to referring me to venders for my flower crown. I was nervous about the pictures especially the ones with my two year old stubborn son. But Melodie made the experience fun! She told jokes and made silly faces at my son everyone laughed and smiled even my tired son. We received the pictures back in only a couple days! And best of all pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY! She truly has a eye for what works and knows how to have you stand, sit, turn to make it turn out best. We recieve comlipents from everyone that sees my Facebook page or walks into our home on the pictures Melodie took.
    Tammy Married on 03/30/2017
    Melodie did our photos again recently, and once again we LOVE them!! Our friends and extended family raved about them and we were thrilled to have so many great shots to choose from. We will continue to choose Angel Wings!
    Dana Married on 03/10/2017
    When my husband and I were searching for photographers, we spent days going over a number of different ones until we came across Angel Wings Photography. The second we looked at her profile we fell in love! After reviewing her different packages we decided to go with the Paparazzi package which consisted of an engagement shoot with two outfit options, a bridal shoot (which I HIGHLY recommend every bride to do), rehearsal dinner coverage, and 12 hours ( think) of the actual wedding day with a second photographer. We couldn't be happier with our choice! every single photo is absolutely beautiful and you can see the detail she puts in to every individual picture. Not only is Melodie an extremely talented photographer, her professionalism is on par and she makes everyone feel comfortable around her. We plan on using her as our photographer for all of our future events and highly recommend that everyone uses her!
    Amanda Married on 12/31/2016
    My experience with Angel Wings Photography was truly amazing! From my first conversation with Mel up until the big day (and even after), I always felt like I was in the very best hands. I had a NYE wedding at Founder's Hall in Roswell, GA, and the photos perfectly capture everything about the night. I love looking back at them and remembering all the small details and what a special evening it was for me and my husband and our friends and family.
    Ana Married on 09/04/2016
    Melodies at angelwingsphotgraphy.Com was the absolute BEST! Her pictures of our wedding came out like out of a magazine. She was easy to work with and my whole wedding party loved her. She is the professional you want for your wedding!! Not only did she make the day a breeze with her fun easy going personality but she also made us feel so comfortable while taking the the pictures and told us exactly what to do and when. If you are looking for a photographer who will make your day easy breeze, and stress free while still taking the highest quality pictures angelswingsphotography is the way to go. Thanks mel!
    Jenifer Married on 06/25/2016
    Melodie was great to work with, as I knew she would be. The photos are amazing! She is so great with outdoor and indoor lighting. Also she was quick! It was hot the day of my wedding and we knocked out the photos fast, but I feel we got more than enough. I loved that. Everyone has complimented the photos from the wedding and has said how amazing she was! I highly recommend using Angel Wings. She captured everything perfectly!!
  • User2617344 2+ years ago
    This talented photographer has an incredible eye for natural beauty and the smallest detail. She is incredible at capturing spontaneous moments all throughout the ceremony and reception. She makes everyone comfortable, and the end results can't be beat. You will be GLAD you booked her!
  • User2537459 2+ years ago
    Best photographer ever. Not only did we have fun, but our pictures will be amazing. Mel was so fun, and patient. I can't wait to have another excuse to take pictures with her!
  • User2355002 2+ years ago
    Your team made our day the most memorable day of our lives. You exceeded all expectations and were more than just photographers for us. I CAN NOT thank you enough for making it so pleasant. Your talent, creativity (ability to improvise) and reliability is what makes you so successful. Thanks for coming into our lives ;)
  • User2546097 2+ years ago
    I used Angelwings Photography and could not be happier. Melodie was timely, efficient, professional and lots of fun at the same time. We had a relatively small wedding, so I did a lot of the planning myself. There was no wedding planner to coordinate the day's events and, though it was not her responsibility to help guide me, she graciously and patiently answered any question I had, even if not related to photography.
    Originally, I was back and forth about whether I felt a photographer was necessary. I am so happy I chose to hire Melodie at Angelwings...the photos she look were gorgeous! Her ideas were original, she was creative in the poses and spaces she used and she listened to what was important to me. I cannot say enough good things...you will not be disappointed with Angelwings Photography!
  • W
    William Married on 07/18/2015
    What an awesome experience, Angelwings Photography captures your memories in a beautiful way so that you can remember them always. They make ever shot count, and were a joy to work with. I highly recommend Angelwings Photography.
  • W
    Willam Married on 07/18/2015
    It was a joy to work with this company. The staff was professional and personable. The photographs that they took were incredible. They have an eye for getting the best possible picture. I highly recommend AngelWings photography,simply the best.
    Lou Married on 07/18/2015
    Angel wing photography was amazing! The photos and how our special day was captured was way better then we ever expected. Melody was beyond helpful, professional and so much fun! She also helped us with the flow of the day, helped problem solve and best of all helped with any anxiety of the day that came up! Thank you so much Angelwing Photography!!