20 Reviews for Angel Isabella LLC

User Photos
Photos
Table Arrangements (1)
20 Angel Isabella LLC Reviews

Angela is absolutely amazing! I ordered all my bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding from her Etsy store and she did an incredible job. She was very accommodating when I wanted to make changes, and she custom made everything just for me, with all of the exact colors I wanted. She also made sure to send me pictures of every step to make absolutely sure I was happy with the product. I highly recommend her! She's awesome!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms.Angel and her team are the BESSSST!!!! She was very patient,friendly and professional! She was even willing to drive to meet me just to ensure my client received their wedding flowers on time due to bad weather and we weren't sure if I would have gotten it on time through postal service as it was a delay! Doesn't get much better than that!

Profile Picture Kesha, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I received my order a few of the leaves where broken, I contacted the company and I received an email right away and they are sending out new ones to replace what was broken. I do like the quality of the products.

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I bought my wedding bouquet and boutonnieres from Angel Isabella and they were absolutely beautiful. They came faster then I expected even with my customized bouquet and responded to my questions within a day if not sooner. I plan on ordering more flowers in a couple weeks!

Profile Picture Kaley, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This was perfect for my Valentine's Day wedding!

Profile Picture Wendi, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very responsive and the flowers are beautiful!

Profile Picture Sherri , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were wonderful cant complain and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Shani, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements

It was everything I asked for and more

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were made very well and shipped quick! The price was great and were just as pictured. Loved them and they looked great on the guys!! I changed up my colors for the men at the last minute so I added the coral material and a coral calla lily for the groom. all the others were as ordered!! Thank you!!

Photo for Angel Isabella LLC Review - They were perfect!  Added coral lily to grooms!
Profile Picture Jenny, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angel Isabella worked with me on a design for a silk arrangement for my wristlet and my husband’s boutonnière to match our daughter’s wedding flowers (fresh sunflowers, ivory roses and burgundy carnations). I was pleased with her work although I thought my ivory rose was a little too large and the sunflowers too small. However I would certainly order from her again! She was a pleasure to work with on these silk flowers.

Photo for Angel Isabella LLC Review - My actual wristlet
Photo for Angel Isabella LLC Review - My husband’s actual boutonnière
Profile Picture Rosalyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved it thank you! Came quicker than expected too!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Provides excellent customer service and communication. I was accommodated with a special order for my wedding and it was exactly the way I wanted it and pictured. I also received it in good time I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. ????????????????????????

Profile Picture Tarika, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It is a lovely arrangement! I'm so please with the work that was done! I'm getting married this weekend and can't wait to show it off with my gown!

Profile Picture Mia, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such beautiful flowers. Have used her for my wedding, my sister's wedding and my brother's wedding. Wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers. The quality is amazing !

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the moment I picked up the phone and I called Angel Isabella's company I received a very warm and professionalism services
They understood my type my colors for our wedding the rush I need to receive 2 boutonieres. They're incredible beautiful and I will totally recomend this company to anyone looking for any wedding Flowers's accessories
Thanks again

Profile Picture Alexei , 7/1/17, 1 Review
1.8

Everything i ordered was beautiful. I did get 2 corsages that were made in the wrong color. I have tried to contact the company through email and Facebook. I haven't gotten a response. There is no phone number contact information on their website. It's been over a week and still no response. Unfortunately, now I have to reorder from a different florist because my bridesmaids will not match and this company won't get back to me regarding this issue., Very unprofessional. I'm so disappointed. Therefore not due to the quality of the product ( because they were beautiful) but their costumer service I wouldn't recommend using this company.

Profile Picture Bab, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely love my wedding party flowers it was exactly what I wanted! She listen to my needs and they turned out perfect

Profile Picture Star, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ordered a bouquet, came as exactly as we expected!

Profile Picture User7599986, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Overall I give this site a 10. Everything I order was more that I expected. My wedding was beautiful and just wish that I have ordered all my arrangements from Angel Isabella. I ordered to close to my event date and was panicking but they came through.

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nice vendor. Great value and quality. Will look to do business here again. Thanks.

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/3/12, 1 Review