63 Reviews for Angel face Makeup

Group Services (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Group Discounts (1)
62 Angel face Makeup Reviews

I used Angel Face Makeup at the recommendation of my wedding photographer. Marti did my hair/make-up for both my boudoir photo shoot and wedding day. She was so wonderful to work with, gave great tips and ideas along the way and most important, made me feel beautiful!
On my wedding day, she and her assistant also did my bridesmaids and flower girls. I couldn't have been more happy. And all my girls LOVED there look!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti and her assistant, Madison, did my bridal and bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding day in September 2017. Marti is extremely professional and was very accommodating when I was trying to plan our wedding from out of state. My hair and makeup was perfect and it still looked great after hours of dancing and a few tears during the ceremony! I highly recommend Marti aka Angel Face Makeup for wedding day hair and makeup. Thank-you Marti and Madison for helping to make us look amazing for my wedding day!

Profile Picture User7289390, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling
3.0

Very mediocre in my opinion especially with regard to hair services. I used Angel face on my wedding day and I had a couple trials before that (which I was charged for each time). The makeup was done beautifully done thou, my bridesmaids and I used the airbrush makeup and both Marti and Madison know what they're doing. However, the hair was not impressive. At least they could've used more hairspray on the curls with how much money we had spent. Worst of all the biggest stress was that we had a schedule for Marti and her team to come to our house the morning of and one of her girls bailed! Granted they still got us done except one bridesmaid unfortunately and we were running very late but they did try hard.

Profile Picture judy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti was amazing to work with! We had done 2 trials because I wanted to make some changes. The 2nd trial was amazing. The work she did was amazing, and each time she did my make-up, she out did herself and blew me away!

I'd definitely recommend Marti, and I plan to go back to her for other events!

Profile Picture User7482966, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Well worth it! She put my mind at ease and made me beautiful for my big day! She worked around my schedule and was extremely professional.

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti is absolutely fantastic! She did my hair and make up several years ago for my mother's wedding. When I got engaged, I immediately contacted her to book for my own wedding. She has great ideas for hair and make up and myself and my bridesmaids were very pleased with her service, skills, and prices. I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional skills! Marti and her team have been fantastic every time I have worked with them for trial runs and services the day of. :)

Profile Picture Heather, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti was amazing! She was very accommodating to my wishes and was even able to change up looks for me last minute like I wanted. She is always full of ideas and suggestions to help those who may be indecisive (like me). Marti was also open to hearing feedback about her work and willing to change ideas around just to make sure I was completely happy with my look. She was very organized and worked in a timely matter. Marti made me feel very comfortable and at ease during such a stressful time. I would definitely recommend her to others for their special events!

Profile Picture Vitangi, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marti was great! My makeup and hair looked beautiful. Marti is a perfectionist and a pleasure to work with. The only snag was that I live in the city and Marti is in the suburbs; getting together for a consultation/trial-run was a little tricky.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marti was so great. Booking her was a little tough because I live in Florida but our wedding was in Chicago. Luckily she was very flexible with her schedule so that I could book my trial during the time I was briefly in town.
I thought she did a great job and really listened to what I wanted. Plus she is just a nice person and fun to talk to when you're all in a room together for several hours!
My makeup looked so great, and stayed on so well, I actually still looked the same when I woke up the next morning.
She doesn't want to deal with credit cards though, so I had to pay for all the girls beforehand, but that's not that big of a deal. She gave us a discount for a big group, and I thought the price was reasonable, especially considering how pretty everyone looked.

Profile Picture User5316311, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling

Marty was wonderful! I am a very natural bride so getting my make up professional done made me very nervous. Marty walked me through the whole process and exceeded my expectations. She was very patient with me and made me feel absolutely beautiful. Marty also exceeded my expectations with my hair, i have very long hair and wanted tight curls, my wedding day ended up being very humid and 90 degrees, I was so worried my curls wouldn't work. Marty had a great technique which made my curls hold all day! Thank you marty, your the best!!!

Profile Picture gabriella, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent work at reasonable price!

Profile Picture User5421316, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Angel Face Makeup! Marti & her team were so amazing. They took the time to listen to what everyone wanted. It was also awesome to see how they would make suggestions on what would enhance the hair and makeup vs just throwing the hair up on the make up on. My bridal party, mom & mother-in-law look flawless! I would highly recommend using Angel Face Makeup!

Profile Picture User3998983, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Makeup

Had a wonderful experience with Marti! She provided fantatic on-site makeup for my wedding party and myself. We all looked beautiful. I highly reccomend her!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I selected Marti as the makeup artist for my wedding in October 2014 after hearing many great reviews about her. She did airbrush makeup on myself (bride), 3 bridesmaids and my mom. She was great! We were getting ready at a hotel and she arrived on time with all of her own materials. She is very friendly and personable... it's like having your makeup done by a friend! We eventually got a little behind schedule with the makeup application, but she kept everyone calm and we all looked beautiful! The makeup lasted all day and looked great in pictures! She listened to how I described my ideal look for my wedding, and added great suggestions. Prior to the wedding day, my mom and I went to Marti's home for a makeup trial. She did a full makeup application and wanted honest feedback to make sure it was perfect. Overall, I think Marti did a great job! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and would highly recommend her to other brides!

Profile Picture User2975679, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.1

I was not going to write a review because I don't like being negative, but Angel Face has sent me three separate requests (with my name spelled wrong) to do so. I have to admit that all of my bridesmaids looked spectacular- their hair and makeup were flawless.

However, I don't think I'd recommend them to anyone unless they were used to wearing a lot of makeup already. I went to Marti's house for the trial, and the first thing she asked me was where was the veil. When I told her I didn't have one, she started arguing with me and told me she'd convince me I needed one. At the end of the trial she insisted on putting a veil on me even though I was really sure I didn't want one. Nancy was the makeup and hair stylist, and although she is VERY talented, she wasn't really willing to listen to what I wanted without me putting up a huge fight (which I did). I ended up going with Angel Face anyway because by the end of the trial everything did look really nice.

On my wedding day Nancy was there early, but she wanted to do my hair and makeup last because that way it would be fresher for the ceremony. I pulled the bridezilla card and told her I wanted to be first anyway, and I'm glad I did. Even though she brought another stylist with her, the hair and makeup took so long that the bridesmaids and I had to leave without my mom to get to the ceremony location for pictures.

The other thing that bothered me was that my maid of honor specifically asked to have natural-looking makeup like mine (she doesn't wear ANY makeup in real life), and Nancy insisted on putting more and more on her, and scoffed at her for twitching during eyeliner application. She made my maid of honor feel uncomfortable, and I still feel bad that she made my best friend feel that way.

In sum, if you are already comfortable with wearing makeup, then by all means hire them... but if you're more of a natural/no-makeup person, you should probably look somewhere else.

Profile Picture User4713095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti was a pleasure to work with and wonderful at what she does. My husband, myself, and a few from bridal party all came to her for airbrush spray tans before our wedding. I highly recommend going to someone you TRUST to do a good job (like Marti) on a spray tan before your wedding day so you do not end up orange or streaky.
She also did airbrush make up on our wedding day. She was always quick to respond to emails and very flexible with timing and appointments. She offered a discount with a certain size group of girls. The airbrush make up stayed on perfectly and looked flawless all day. Everyone was pleased with their make up, which photographed perfectly looking natural and beautiful. She was quick to help make the day run smoothly and did touch ups on everyone before we left and also put in my veil for me.

Profile Picture Kristy, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Martha was very professional and so helpful! It was a pleasure to work with her.

Profile Picture Ekaterina, 8/10/14, 4 Reviews
3.0

Airbrush Tattoo coverage was not satisfactory; color was all wrong. Facial makeup was fine.

Profile Picture User4405817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti was awesome. She followed up with me about my hopes for wedding day makeup. She was so easy to work with and was calm and professional. I really liked her and she did my two best friends' hair too! She did airbrush makeup which felt great and like it really lasted!!! Recommend very highly!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti did my makeup for my wedding day and did a wonderful job. She came to the hotel which was immensely helpful.
The makeup stayed on all throughout the day and looked great in the pictures. She did hair dos for a bunch of people in my wedding party,everybody wanted something different and she was able to do all of them,all my girls looked great!
She confirmed with me a couple times before the wedding about time and so I felt very confident about her arrival .
I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti was absolutely fabulous on my wedding day I highly recommend her for any event!!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very nice! Helpful and did a great job on my hair and makeup as well as the mother of the bride. They travel to where you are, which was also a plus! Overall great!

Profile Picture User4113464, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti did a wonderful job with my ladies and my self. I had never felt so beautiful and like a princess. She was very sweet and compassionate, and made sure my day was all about me and what I wanted. I will definitely go back to her again.

Profile Picture User4120733, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience working with Marti for my wedding in September. She was very outgoing and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. She took the time to ask me exactly what I envisioned and played with different colors at the trial. She did an absolutely amazing job and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments throughout the evening. The makeup help up beautifully ALL night! My bridesmaids also looked stunning and they were thrilled with their makeup. I highly recommend Marti!!

Profile Picture Sari, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marti was great. My girls did not like the girl she brought to help with hair though. Marti was awesome though. She listens to your requests and does her best to accommodate your needs and requests.

Profile Picture Tiffini, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews