Angel face Makeup Reviews

63 | Bartlett, IL

63 Reviews for Angel face Makeup

63 Angel face Makeup Reviews

Amy · Married on 01/20/2018

I used Angel Face Makeup at the recommendation of my wedding photographer. Marti did my hair/make-up for both my boudoir photo shoot and wedding day. She was so wonderful to work with, gave great tips and ideas along the way and most important, made me feel beautiful!
    On my wedding day, she and her assistant also did my bridesmaids and flower girls. I couldn't have been more happy. And all my girls LOVED there look!

• User7289390 · 1+ year ago

Marti and her assistant, Madison, did my bridal and bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding day in September 2017. Marti is extremely professional and was very accommodating when I was trying to plan our wedding from out of state. My hair and makeup was perfect and it still looked great after hours of dancing and a few tears during the ceremony! I highly recommend Marti aka Angel Face Makeup for wedding day hair and makeup. Thank-you Marti and Madison for helping to make us look amazing for my wedding day!

Rushi · Married on 09/10/2016

Marti was amazing to work with! We had done 2 trials because I wanted to make some changes. The 2nd trial was amazing. The work she did was amazing, and each time she did my make-up, she out did herself and blew me away!

I'd definitely recommend Marti, and I plan to go back to her for other events!

Nikki · Married on 08/27/2016

Well worth it! She put my mind at ease and made me beautiful for my big day! She worked around my schedule and was extremely professional.

Heather · Married on 08/26/2016

Marti is absolutely fantastic! She did my hair and make up several years ago for my mother's wedding. When I got engaged, I immediately contacted her to book for my own wedding. She has great ideas for hair and make up and myself and my bridesmaids were very pleased with her service, skills, and prices. I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional skills! Marti and her team have been fantastic every time I have worked with them for trial runs and services the day of. :)

Vitangi · Married on 08/20/2016

Marti was amazing! She was very accommodating to my wishes and was even able to change up looks for me last minute like I wanted. She is always full of ideas and suggestions to help those who may be indecisive (like me). Marti was also open to hearing feedback about her work and willing to change ideas around just to make sure I was completely happy with my look. She was very organized and worked in a timely matter. Marti made me feel very comfortable and at ease during such a stressful time. I would definitely recommend her to others for their special events!

gabriella · Married on 09/05/2015

Marty was wonderful! I am a very natural bride so getting my make up professional done made me very nervous. Marty walked me through the whole process and exceeded my expectations. She was very patient with me and made me feel absolutely beautiful. Marty also exceeded my expectations with my hair, i have very long hair and wanted tight curls, my wedding day ended up being very humid and 90 degrees, I was so worried my curls wouldn't work. Marty had a great technique which made my curls hold all day! Thank you marty, your the best!!!

Excellent work at reasonable price!

I loved working with Angel Face Makeup! Marti & her team were so amazing. They took the time to listen to what everyone wanted. It was also awesome to see how they would make suggestions on what would enhance the hair and makeup vs just throwing the hair up on the make up on. My bridal party, mom & mother-in-law look flawless! I would highly recommend using Angel Face Makeup!

Tabitha · Married on 10/24/2014

Had a wonderful experience with Marti! She provided fantatic on-site makeup for my wedding party and myself. We all looked beautiful. I highly reccomend her!

Kristy · Married on 08/16/2014

Marti was a pleasure to work with and wonderful at what she does. My husband, myself, and a few from bridal party all came to her for airbrush spray tans before our wedding. I highly recommend going to someone you TRUST to do a good job (like Marti) on a spray tan before your wedding day so you do not end up orange or streaky.
    She also did airbrush make up on our wedding day. She was always quick to respond to emails and very flexible with timing and appointments. She offered a discount with a certain size group of girls. The airbrush make up stayed on perfectly and looked flawless all day. Everyone was pleased with their make up, which photographed perfectly looking natural and beautiful. She was quick to help make the day run smoothly and did touch ups on everyone before we left and also put in my veil for me.

Ekaterina · Married on 08/10/2014

Martha was very professional and so helpful! It was a pleasure to work with her.

Victoria · Married on 05/31/2014

Marti was awesome. She followed up with me about my hopes for wedding day makeup. She was so easy to work with and was calm and professional. I really liked her and she did my two best friends' hair too! She did airbrush makeup which felt great and like it really lasted!!! Recommend very highly!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Marti did my makeup for my wedding day and did a wonderful job. She came to the hotel which was immensely helpful.
    The makeup stayed on all throughout the day and looked great in the pictures. She did hair dos for a bunch of people in my wedding party,everybody wanted something different and she was able to do all of them,all my girls looked great!
    She confirmed with me a couple times before the wedding about time and so I felt very confident about her arrival .
    I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking!

Deanna · Married on 04/19/2014

Marti was absolutely fabulous on my wedding day I highly recommend her for any event!!!

Sari · Married on 09/28/2013

I had a wonderful experience working with Marti for my wedding in September. She was very outgoing and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. She took the time to ask me exactly what I envisioned and played with different colors at the trial. She did an absolutely amazing job and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments throughout the evening. The makeup help up beautifully ALL night! My bridesmaids also looked stunning and they were thrilled with their makeup. I highly recommend Marti!!

• april

april · Married on 07/27/2013

Marti was amazing to work with, shecame to my hotel room on my wedding day to do my makeup and hair. She also did my hair and makeup for my engagment photos. I got so many compliments!! I had the airbrush makeup done and looked amazing all night and I danced a lot!!! I highly recommend her to anyone!! She really made the day run smoothly and made me look and feel amazing!!!

Nur · Married on 07/13/2013

I'm happy Marti did my make up for my wedding. The make up looked really beautiful, natural, can cover blemishes and it lasts the whole day from early morning to midnight. She finished as scheduled even though she arrived a bit late from appointment time. Highly recommended.

Suzanne · Married on 07/13/2013

Marti was amazing and not only did I....the Bride.....look fantastic, my 2 bridesmaids looked incredible too! Marti did both hair (up do's) and air-brush make-up for the 3 of us and then did both of my flower girls! My photos were GORGEOUS and our hair and make-up held up unbelievably well throughout the entire event. I couldn't have asked for more!!! Thank you so much Marti!

Carrie · Married on 07/04/2013

Marti not only did a great job with my hair and makeup but she managed to help me calm my nerves before the ceremony. =)

Angela · Married on 06/14/2013

Marti and her assistant did a wonderful job on myself and my bridal party. Everyone looked like a million bucks and she was so helpful with all the stress of getting ready. I received many compliments and am extremely happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you sooo much!!

Chelsy · Married on 06/01/2013

Such a delight and great addition to my wedding day! Makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night! It was a hot and humid day and all of pictures reflect flawless makeup! I didn't show an ounce of oil or shine =) Thank you Marti !!

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

Wonderful experience! I do recommend it to friends!

Kelly · Married on 01/19/2013

Oh MY GOD!!! Marti is so awesome I can barely stand it. Not ONLY did she make me look awesome on my day, she made me FEEL awesome. And the fact that she comes to the house the day off to get you ready is so glorious. She is a delight to work with. She and I had a two hour consultation about 6 weeks before my wedding and she listens and has such great ideas. She made me look so good! And she did my moms make up also and she looked gorgeous.

Book Marti now! You won't regret it

I think Marti was one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and I have Marti to thank for that. Not only is she great at hair and makeup, she is great at understanding your particular vision and executing it. I wanted a somewhat messy, but still elegant, style that could have gone very wrong in other hands. Instead, Marti gave me EXACTLY what I wanted, and I felt like I could have walked the red carpet. She also helped me with my whole look, from the position of my veil to my jewelry. I am not the kind of person that gets called "stunning" or "gorgeous" very often, but I was called that, more times than I can count, on my wedding day, and that's because Marti made me look and feel great. I still looked amazing at 2 a.m.! I looked in the mirror before my new husband and I turned in and was like, "How is this possible?!" My photographer also said her makeup photographs beautifully, something you totally want for those photos you'll be keeping around for your lifetime. Marti is also a pleasure to talk to, and, since she comes to you on your wedding day, makes things really simple for you. I'd highly recommend Marti to any future bride!