53 Reviews for ANF HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS - TRAVELING TO YOU!

User Photos
Licensed (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
52 ANF HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS - TRAVELING TO YOU! Reviews

I had my hair/makeup trial and day-of services with Raye and Ashley. They were both very accommodating, communicative, and professional. They did a great job of adjusting my style until it was just right. And I think they did a fantastic job of getting my bridesmaids and moms looking fancy for my big day :) Reasonable prices and the convenience of traveling to my location were huge pluses as well.

Profile Picture Jane, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I am SO HAPPY that we hired ANF for our wedding day! First of all, I LOVED my hair and makeup and all of the pictures so far look amazing. I had ANF do 14 people's hair and/or makeup in total and they did an excellent job on everyone's! Everyone was so happy with the final product that a few bridesmaids chose on the spot to get their makeup done in addition to hair (which I had provided) as well since Ray was doing such a great job!

Besides everything turning out great, in the end, I also wanted to speak to how easy ANF was to work with. I live about 3 hours from our wedding location, so I needed to combine my trial with the couple of times I was in the area before the wedding, but each of these times was busy. Typically, I was staying at my parents' house during these visits and that was about an hour from the Philly area. Ashley and Ray came to me for the trial the morning of my bridal shower, which was a huge help and let me have great hair and makeup for the shower. Over the course of the day, I had a few concerns about how the hair looked. Ashley and I skyped about it and she listened to my concerns and we discussed how to fix them on the day of. She generously offered to blowout my very curly hair that morning and give me ample time for them to do my hair and makeup just in case anything wasn't perfect (just to avoid stress). I really appreciated that and how committed they were to making everything great! Ultimately, I was THRILLED with how it turned out

Profile Picture Miriam, 9/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at ANF Hair & Makeup Designs was very friendly and supportive in helping get the perfect look for my wedding day. They were flexible to work with my schedule and offered a great value for great work. I would definitely recommend them for any professional hair and makeup needs.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Due to issues with the first hair/makeup team I hired, I had to find a backup in under a week, with no time for a trial. ANF saved the day!!! Me and my bridal party looked beautiful! I could not have been happier or more impressed! They did a wonderful job and I highly recommend them!! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book them! Everyone was very accommodating and the best part is that they listen to what you want and what you like. It's very important to have someone who isn't offended by something you may want to change. I was never scared to email even after my makeup trail to change something (I can be indecisive) and no one was upset that I did. They did a wonderful job!!

Profile Picture User6387963, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Ashley and Rae were absolutely fantastic!! They did hair and makeup for both my mom and I, and they brought a wonderful energy to the day, were fast and flexible, and made us feel like super stars. I loved my look- natural but glam, and got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup throughout the evening. It lasted all night!! And my mom felt so comfortable in her look, which was perfect. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Ashley, Steph, and Rae did a great job. They listened to everything we were looking for in terms of hair and makeup and delivered. The prices were great and very fair, and they came to my home very early so we could have photos taken ahead of the service. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley and her team were so amazing and incredible and I am so glad I worked with them for my wedding. I have really frizzy curly hair that most hair stylists would be intimidated by but Ashley and her team made me look beautiful. The make up by Raye was perfection. I have a very overbearing MIL who I knew would be a bit of a problem with hair and make up and Ashley and her team took control and everyone looked amazing. Ashley had me both moms my four bridesmaids and my aunt completely done and we were even ahead of schedule. Ashley was awesome at communication and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User7458661, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Ashley & Raye were amazing! They traveled to center city for my NYE wedding, and I couldn't ask for a better experience. They did the make up for 8 ladies- they kept us all calm and relaxed, and everyone was very happy with how they looked. They also came to my house for the trial, and that helped a lot while I was planning the wedding. I absolutely recommend giving them a call!

Photo for ANF HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS - TRAVELING TO YOU! Review
Photo for ANF HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS - TRAVELING TO YOU! Review
Profile Picture Kelli, 12/31/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

These girls were amazing. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and make up for my wedding. I got so many compliments. Its great that they travel to you, makes the day less stressful. I would recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Serena, 11/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I cannot say enough about ANF Hair & Makeup Designs! They went above and beyond my expectations on my wedding day. They showed up on time, set up quickly, followed the itinerary they provided me with (extremely helpful when it came to showering), got all girls ready by the time I asked and were EXTREMELY neat. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for everything, ladies! You made the morning of my wedding so relaxing. :)

Profile Picture Christine, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

For the price, my girls and I looked amazing. My advice for you would be to book now:)

Profile Picture User7193388, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley and the ANF team are AMAZING! First, they're incredibly talented. During my hair/makeup trial, I brought a photo of what I was looking for, and I walked out of the studio with a perfect replica of the style. On our big day, I decided to go with something different, and they came up with a beautiful look. Whether you know exactly what you want or are looking for professional guidance, they're great. Second, their team is very professional and dependable. We had a super-early get-ready time for our wedding, but they were able to accommodate us and were the first to show up. The team works fast and, even though my bridesmaids had different hair/makeup styles in mind, they made it work. Finally, the pricing was very reasonable, given the great job that they do. Choosing ANF was one of the best decisions that I made for our wedding - I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

ANF was marvelous! The girls came to my house, worked with me to create the look I wanted, and were very flexible when things got crazy on the morning of the wedding. I can't thank them enough for making me and my whole bridal party look amazing for my special day!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so glad I hired ANF as my hair stylist! I had already hired a MUA when I Found ANF, so I only used them for my hair, however, 2 of my bridesmaids used their hair and makeup service, and they are awesome! Ashley and Kristen are punctual, courteous, and really knew what they were doing. I had a half-up, half-down hairdo and it stayed put the entire night despite all the dancing. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous with their makeup! I'd totally recommend ANF to any bride looking for hair/makeup service!

Profile Picture Hilda, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Couldn't be happier with this company. Throughout the whole process, Ashley kept in constant contact with me and always put me at ease. On the day of my wedding, Ashley and Krista did a phenomenal job on my hair/make up, my moms and my bridesmaids. Any last minute changes or touch ups, they did with a smile. I highly recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

When it comes down to makeup artist and hair artist, I am very picky as I am uncertain anyone can truly come to see the vision I want on myself. However, Ashely had a great team at her disposal that helped me during my engagement and wedding weekend. They were always on time and never complained once about traveling somewhere. They are always willing to accommodate your needs over their own. I had Raye do my makeup and she has such a fun and bright personality which shows in her makeup, especially her eyes. She did such a wonderful job that every bride to be in my family was asking for her number. Emily did my hair and I trusted no one else except for her. Since the engagement party, we built a relationship and she was more than willing to give me advice in what style my hair would work. She also stayed hours more than expect to make sure I was happy with my hair. Ashley's team is professional and eager to be your artist. They want to make you feel beautiful inside and out. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/29/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

The girls of ANF were awesome! They came to my hotel room and there was 4 of them to make sure we got done on time. Everyone loved their hair and make up and the girls were fun to talk to all morning. Ashley dealt with me changing the timeline for morning of a million times and fixed my hair and make up until it was perfect and exactly how I wanted it. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I used ANF for hair services and Ashley and her team were wonderful! I had a very early start time of 4am to 7am for prep and the ANF team were at my house before 4am and there were 4 people to do hair for 6 bridesmaids, 1 bride, 1 MOB, 2 aunts and 2 flower girls. There were a lot of people of to be done in such a short time but everyone was done on time and I'm so glad I went with ANF. When I first started looking for hair services, all the prices that I got were way beyond my price range and I was ready to give up. Thats when I found ANF who were willing to come to my house at this early time, was very reasonably priced and was very responsive to my emails. Ashley & Kristen always replied to my emails quickly and were willing to accomodate any requests I had. Ashley listened to any concerns that I had and was willing to do anything till we achieved the look that I was going for. I didnt have a clear picture of what I wanted for the trial but Ashley helped me to create a look. I did end up doing a second trial with Ashley after I wanted to change the look a bit and that helped me to have peace of mind the morning of the wedding. I will definitely be recommending ANF to my friends and family! The girls were very friendly and helped to put all of us at ease. Thank you ANF!!

Profile Picture Liby, 10/24/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Ashley was attentive and responsive from the moment I contacted her. She answered every single email I sent within 24 hours. Getting answers so quick was so helpful when making plans. Since I had bridesmaids still in college, I was looking for the most affordable hair stylists & makeup artists to come to us at home the morning of the wedding. To have both services done at the house is much more expensive than going to a salon. Until I found ANF I was ready to give up getting ready at home, and just take the whole bridal party to a local salon. Then I found ANF on Wedding Wire and their prices were right within budget. They are, by FAR, the most affordable travelling hair & make up service in the entire tri state area. I did a ton of research, and no one came close. Not only were they affordable, and attentive, they did AMAZING work on the day of my wedding. There were four stylists at the house, and they got hair AND make up done for 1 bride, 6 bridesmaids, a flower girl, & 5 other family members who were not even in the wedding, all under 5 hours. I told Ashley when signing the contract, everyone needed to be done by 1pm, and they got everyone done with about 30 minutes to spare. And not to mention, everyone looked AMAZING. Each individual was so pleased with both their hair and make up. The bridal party, and myself, got so many compliments, it was overwhelming! Working with ANF was a true pleasure. I would recommend them to ANY bride looking for good service, & even better prices. Thank you Ashley and the ANF team!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raye, Ashley, and Maria were top notch. Did exactly what we all wanted and it lasted all day in the heat. Could not ask for better service. Will be in touch with them for other services I may need in the future.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love all of these bright talented young women! From my first meeting with Ashley and Kristen I was impressed with their professionalism and felt so at ease with them. Raye is amazing with makeup! I didn't even touch up from 8 am until 6 pm my eye shadow was perfect. I highly recommend them for any occasion what a great service.

Profile Picture Deena, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristen & Ashley were great. We used their hair and makeup services for my mother in law. She looked awesome and they did a lovely job!

Profile Picture User4120469, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I only had my make up done - not hair. She did a wonderful job and followed my preferences. It held up perfectly the entire day. The stylist was also very pleasant.

Initially when I booked through my daughter, they assumed I was having both my hair and make up done and charged accordingly. When I questioned it, the overcharge was IMMEDIATELY refunded. Again, a good experience.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/24/15, 1 Review