Andy Swetz Films Reviews

Andy Swetz Films 1
  • Heather

Heather Griffin · Married on 08/09/2019

Ghost Videographer

Andy captured our day perfectly! He was not intrusive, never got in the way, in fact it was like he wasn’t even there! He got the most amazing shots using different techniques and cameras. He edited the movie just the way we wanted it. It was perfect and something I will watch every year on my anniversary, even if I’ve watches a million times already!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/02/2019

Exceptional!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Andy Swetz Films. Your wedding goes by in a flash, it is a blur - to have the video to relive the day is the best thing we did. Andy is so talented - he captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. We got numerous complements from guests about the wedding video trailer. Andys work is just breathtaking! He is professional, kind and he truly has a knack for the small details. Thank you Andy for capturing all the important memories!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Leah · Married on 06/29/2019

Great work!! Wedding video

Andy was wonderful to work with right from the beginning. He responded to our inquiry right away with details on each package offered and what would be included. We then set up a phone call to talk about what we want out of our video...Andy hit the nail on the head with this. He constantly responded in a timely fashion and even reached out to me to say that he would be adding drone footage to our package. We got our video within 4 days and it’s perfect! We can not recommend Andy enough for his professionalism, responsiveness, and work the day of the event.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Videographer!!!

Andy is a SO talented and has so much to offer through his videographer services for weddings including drone footage which just adds such an amazing element to his films. He is able to capture your day in a way that he doesn't disturb the flow of events! Highly recommend to anyone!! Perk: we got our footage just a week after being married! What a treat!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Marita · Married on 06/15/2019

Kate and Owen June 15, 2019

If you are looking for a videographer look no further. Andy is your guy. So happy we found him. He created the most amazing memories of my daughters wedding day. He is so profession, kind and talented. The moments he captured and the music he chose for the video will be cherished by our family forever. Don’t hesitate to choose Andy. It’s the best decision you will make. Be sure to check out Kate and Owen on YouTube. June 15, 2019.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Mary Mohyde · Married on 06/07/2019

Can't stop watching our video on repeat!

Highly recommend! We could not be happier with Andy's services before, during, and after our wedding day. We had a phone discussion with him beforehand so that he could hear about our vision for the wedding and what special elements we wanted to ensure would be captured. During the wedding, we didn't even really notice the camera, but somehow Andy ended up getting a bunch of different angles (which came out really cool in the highlight video!). Afterwards, we got our video quickly and we are obsessed! Can't stop watching it on repeat! We almost skipped out on videography services, but now realize it's so important to have all the little moments captured that you don't get to see for yourself on the busy day. Andy was professional, timely, and most importantly super talented. Thanks again!!
    Mary & Matt 6/7/19 Allen Hill Farm

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Andy Swetz Films 2

Andy Swetz Films's reply:

This is super kind of you to write. Your day was so much fun! I'm glad I was fortunate enough to help your vision become a reality and that you now have a film to savor the day. Thanks!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Videographer!

Andy was great to work with. He is very professional and you hardly even know he is there while he is filming day off which was really important for us. He went above and beyond and got drone footage of our venue. He included shots that were special to us in our video. He also turned around our video quickly which was awesome! The video was beautiful and a really amazing thing to have for the future. Highly recommended 🙂

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Michael

Michael Morrissey · Married on 05/20/2019

Remarkable service!

Andy is incredibly punctual, talented and efficient! The video quality and editing were amazing and Andy was incredibly helpful.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cat · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding videography

I cannot begin to explain how professional Andy was on our big day. My entire bridal party and all of the guests continue to mention how we never even knew he was there. After viewing our video, I dont even know when he go the videos he did and they are amazing!

Highly recommend Andy, and he was great working with me as he was my husband's wedding gift. He worked with me, and my husbands groomsmen to surprise him!

Andy, thank you so much and appreciate the care and time you took to capture our once in a lifetime day!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli Frederickson · Married on 03/30/2019

Phenomenal

Andy was nothing short of amazing. He spent the ENTIRE day of our wedding with us and stayed all throughout the evening. It was a priority to him to capture every little detail of our day, and it was clear that he’s passionate about his work. As if that wasn’t enough, Andy over delivered what we had agreed to. Our film was longer than promised and moved everyone to tears. He captured all of the little things that we had managed to overlook or forget not even a week later. My husband and I weren’t even considering a videographer due to a tight budget, but after working with Andy I’m so happy that we made the video a priority. Andy really took the time to get to know u
    and was so accommodating. I will be recommending Andy to EVERYONE I know and probably everyone i don’t too haha.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Allie

Allie Poikonen · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommended!

Andy did SUCH a good job on our wedding video! We were lucky enough to get a discounted rate since he is new to the business and I feel like the luckiest bride ever. When Andy arrived at the venue, I barely even knew he was there - he was so quiet, and he just "appeared" to videotape every important moment throughout the night. He did not intrude or get in anybody's way, and he captured everything perfectly. I never thought we needed a videographer but I am so thankful that we have this film to watch throughout the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Andy for your videography needs!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing, and professional!

Andy was professional, and a pleasure to work with! I am looking forward to referring him to my friends for their upcoming weddings as well! I couldn’t have been more pleased with his work. Andy was equally excited to capture our special night as much as we were. He made the last piece of my crazy wedding puzzle a breeze.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Videographer

I discovered Andy via facebook. I'm so happy I had him at my wedding to capture moments from my wedding that I will have forever. Andy provided me with the short highlight video. He compiled different moments throughout the day to perfectly capture the events that occurred. I barely noticed Andy throughout the reception, and he was respectable to the other vendors I had on site. Andy worked hard and delivered to us our video in less then a week after our wedding day. He did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see what else he is capable of. I would definitely recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Shane

Shane Skinner · Married on 10/27/2018

Extremely Happy with Andy and the great video!

Andy is the ideal Videographer in my mind. He was engaged, enthusiastic, and professional in all of our correspondence. On the day of the wedding he did a great job of capturing precious moments throughout the venue. He did all this while remaining very unobtrusive. He was never "in the way". He finished and delivered the video much quicker than anticipated and we couldn't be happier with it! it's beautiful and has many memories that we'll treasure forever. His artistic eye and flair for neat angles was a very pleasant surprise! We've watched the video a couple dozen times and smile every time. I highly recommend Andy Swetz Films and am confident you'll be thrilled with his service.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Andy Swetz Films's reply:

Shane, I had such a fun time shooting your special day. I felt so honored to be able to capture the moment you FaceTimed your father to make him a part of the festivities. I couldn't wait to get to work editing and I'm glad you two enjoyed the film!

Michael Delgado · Married on 10/13/2018

As good as it gets!

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Andy made the whole experience go that much more smoothly. Will be recommending him to all my friends!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Andy Swetz Films's reply:

Michael, thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day. It was so fun to capture the little moments you and Jessica shared with each other during the photos and the reception. You had some great groomsmen who kept the whole reception lively and celebratory. I wish you two the best of luck in life.

Abigail Scott · Married on 09/29/2018

Kind, Professional, and Attentive

Andy was such a kind and calm presence during my wedding day. We didn't even realize he was there most of the day, a true testament to his filming style. Andy was open to all of our requests and did such a great job. My husband and I absolutely loved the final edited video he made. Worth every penny to be able to relive our day. Thanks so much Andy!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Andy Swetz Films's reply:

Abigail, I felt so fortunate to be able to capture your day. You and Justin shared some beautiful and touching thoughts with each other before the ceremony and I loved that I could capture that for you two.