Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides Reviews

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 6
Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 7

Laura Lozano · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Photos!

I am so happy we chose Andy to be our photographer! Andy is creative, hardworking and keeps you updated throughout the processes and the days leading up to the wedding when you're most stressed out. I absolutely love my wedding pictures. The whole wedding process is so stressful and having to make so many decisions, but Andy was the best choice for us. He made everything so smooth and easy throughout the process. It was nice having someone who is confident and knows what they are doing. Andy's prices is very reasonable for the quality. Thanks Andy, our photos are beautiful!

Hershey · Married on 08/18/2018

Andy was very professional and did a fantastic job on our engagement photos. Anyone can buy an expensive camera and take pictures. Andy separated himself by incorporating the environment, furniture, and lighting to make memorable photographs. He would not settle with just taking a picture, he constantly rearranged furniture, changed lenses, adjusted our postures, and repositioned himself until he found the perfect shot. I would recommend Andy to anyone. He is well worth the price.

• Norma

Norma · Married on 07/28/2018

Greatest Day of My Life Captured

Andy was amazing! He did my engament shoot, we went over what I wanted and he made it happen! On my big day he made sure to capture the most important moments! He was truly invested in capturing every smile, every tear, and those awesome dance moves. I'm so happy he was my photographer/videographer. He and his team did an amazing job! All my family and friends, have mentioned how beautiful my picture are! Thank you, Andy for making my special day wonderful!

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 8
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 9
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 10

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

Let’s just say...all 3/4 sisters used Andy Sandy Home for Brides for our engagement & wedding services. It all started in 2016, one year after the other. Andy is flexible & works with what we want. He is very responsive to emails & even kept us updated away from home. His team worked super hard during my wedding all day long w/o a complaint. We had a pleasure working w/ him & his team. I would recommend him!

Julie · Married on 06/01/2018

Beautiful, stunning!

I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and planning. Everything went very smoothly and they took tons of beautiful photos. They were able to taken a photo of the everyone who attended the wedding in one big group shot (which I really really wanted). My album is gorgeous too! But the thing I was most impressed with was my wedding video. The highlight video and long video of the whole day were so well done. The production value was amazing. I knew it would be good but I was taken aback by how great it all turned out. I felt like the video was made by a Hollywood film company! Would definitely recommend.

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 11
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 12
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 13
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 14

Greg · Married on 05/19/2018

It's was a pleasure working with Andy.

• X

Ximena · Married on 05/05/2018

I was looking for a photographer to have my engagement photos redone as I did not have a good experience with my previous photographer. I stumbled upon Andy Sandy and I’m so glad that I did. Andy quickly responded to my inquiry and we were ready to do the shoot by the following week!! While emailing him, I told him about our concerns about not receiving enough instructions or feedback with our last shoot and I felt that we lost some good photos due to it. The day of our shoot, he was already there before us and ready to shoot. He listened to my concerns and made sure to give us directions and suggestions on new poses to ensure that we get the best shots. A few weeks later, we received over 100 photos! We went from not having any options from our first shoot to not knowing which of the amazing 100 shots we were going to choose for our save the dates! Every photo was beautiful! We liked him so much that we decided to hire him for our wedding photography and cancel our last photographer! We cannot wait until May 2018!! I know our pictures are going to come out beautiful!! I highly recommend him as he's extremely professional, knows so much about photography, and very affordable! Don't make the same mistake I did! You won' regret it!

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 15

Marshall Wang · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent service

Andy is true professional, if you're like my wife and I and need directions on how to pose for all the different types of shots then Andy is the right guy. From the engagement shoot to the wedding, Andy was there before we even got there. He had all his equipment setup and ready to shoot, he scoped out all the possible places to shoot and found all the right lighting to get that perfect shot. He is also very open to suggestions and would do his style then do what we requested so we had both to choose from at the end of the day. He is very responsive via email and usually get a response within a few hours. Andy is also very professional with other vendors and was able to coordinate with our DJ and videographer during our ceremony to capture everything for us. Thank you for capture all of our magical moments on our wedding day from the dressing room to the end of the night.

Alex · Married on 04/22/2018

Andy Lam and his team at Andy Sandy Home for Brides did a great job! He was very professional and he was attentive to our needs. I would recommend him and his team to other couples looking for a great photographer and videogragher.

Lynn · Married on 02/18/2018

Andy and his crew were super easy and fun to work with. He did precious shoots at our wedding venue so knew all where the best places to take shots were. Andy sat down with us multiple times to get a sense of who we were and what we hoped to see come through in our pics. Andy nailed it in both still shots and video. He even went out of his way to personally deli we our personalized DVD to our home. Would definitely recommend Andy to capture your event. Thanks Andy!!

Saurabh · Married on 10/20/2017

Andy was great to work with. He was very responsive and evocative about his passion for his work. We worked out a plan that was best suited to our needs and what he offers. His flexibility and insistence that this was all about us is what impressed us the most.
    He was on time and the photo shoot itself was fun. He did additional work for us without complaining and made sure he covered everything artistically speaking rather than being rigid about time etc. We reciprocated by adjusting the final payment to reflect his hard work.
    As for the final product, we are very happy with the results and will recommend him with full enthusiasm.

Mandy · Married on 10/03/2017

Andy was very responsive when I started to reach him for quotation and extended the shooting time for us too!He is very professional and give clear instructions for the postures and how to setup the props. Pictures came out great!

Jim · Married on 09/30/2017

Andy was great to work with. He photographed our wedding. He was always quick to respond to our questions, flexible with the date as we had to change from our original day and time, fair and reasonably priced, and very professional. We chose Palace of Fine Arts to have pictures taken before our wedding. Andy provided the precise location and time we should meet him. His attention to detail was fantastic, and the quality of our photos is exceptional. We are a gay couple, and he treated us with dignity and respect. We highly recommend Andy and are very satisfied and happy with the finished product!

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 16
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 17
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 18
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 19

Roxanne · Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Andy last year for my daughters quinceanera party with 250+ guests. Her was very responsive, flexible to my ever changing schedule and extremely professional. My guests were so impressed with Andy and his crew. I don't know how he did it but Andy seemed to be everywhere all at once yet wasn't disruptive at all. I could assemble a video with the amount of pictures he took! Best of all the quality of his pictures and the angles were beyond what I had ever imagined. I ordered the album (I really recommend it) and it's one of my best keepsakes. I would recommend Andy to everyone I know and will definitely use him in the future.

Connie · Married on 08/19/2017

Andy is an amazing photographer. I searched far and wide for quality photos at an exceptional price. Our wedding pics are beautiful. Thank you, Andy!

• Y

Yyen · Married on 08/12/2017

Andy was at destination for wedding in KCMO, Kansas on Aug, 12 2017 and our family decided to hired him for family poitrait sesion. We had an incredible awesome session and would like to recommend Andy. He did a wonderful job. We love it and will definitely have him anytime he is in town for family portrait session. Thanks Andy for your professional work!

Yyen

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 20
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 21

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Andy and his team were amazing. When I arrived at the venue two hours before the ceremony, Andy and his team were already there taking photos and video footage. Andy greeted me at my car with a smile and a hug. He instantly put me at ease which resulted in natural authentic photos.
    From start to finish Andy and his team took photos and video footage for 9 hours. I am amazed at the energy they have. You can clearly see the passion Andy has for his art. Many of our guests commented on how fantastic they were.
    Words cannot describe how beautiful the photos and video came out. The photo album Andy made for us is beautiful. The photos and video are very high quality. The video is segmented into chapters which is perfect for showing the story of our day from start to finish. We asked Andy to select the music for each chapter of the video. He chose music that perfectly captured the emotions we were feeling.
    I absolutely recommend Andy Sandy and am so lucky I found him.

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

Andy came to our wedding very well prepared and on time. Dressed professionally and all smiles.
    Once the photo shoot session began at the beginning of our Chinese banquet wedding, he got all the guest organized so everything would be on time. He was around us most of the night and when he wasn't, it was because he was going around taking candids of the guests. This was great because once we got our photos, it was nice to see everyone having a genuinely great time.
    So happy with how the night went and how the photos turned out. Definitely having him do photos at other events we might have in the future and recommendations to friends and family.
    Michael Chiu

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 27
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 28
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 29

Marie · Married on 06/01/2017

Andy was wonderful! He worked with my fiance and was willing to do anything for our proposal.

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

There are many great qualities that my husband and I valued about Andy and this team. First, they are extremely hardworking! You can tell that his team works well together b/c each person knew their role and took direction from Andy. Throughout the day, they communicated via their headsets which was extremely vital in getting pictures from different angles and distance. This was also helpful during the "getting-ready" part of the day as my husband and I were getting ready in separate locations. Andy is a great leader and he knows exactly what he wants from his team. Andy works hard to get the shots that he wants. He understands lighting and will find the right location for pictures.

Andy is super responsive and accommodating to your needs. We were in regular contact during the months leading up to the wedding and it was easy to communicate with him our wedding schedule and any special requests we had (e.g., location of 1st look).

We are super happy with our pictures and video. We would absolutely recommend Andy to other couples getting married!

Mariya · Married on 04/12/2017

This review is long overdue. He was our photographer for our civil wedding ceremony in SF City Hall. He was very professional. We live in LA and not quite familiar with the city hall. We picked it for its photogenic architecture. Without Andy we would have totally been lost around the city hall. He guided us from the moment we stepped in and from the time we stepped out. He is experienced and knows the ins and outs. I will surely recommend you and get a hold of you for any future events. Thanks Andy!

Arn · Married on 03/18/2017

There's not much more we can say that hasn't already been said here on Yelp. My wife and I got married this past March and we had the great fortune of having Andy and his team taking our photos. Both of us were blown away at their professionalism and skill that day.

They were punctual, professional, had a great eye for using the surrounding background to compose shots and were very organized. Their "random", spur of the moment photos taken (not a posed picture) seemed so "alive" and looked like they were taken by a veteran photojournalist. Also, you have to see the camera utility belts they wore! All our guests were fascinated with how everything they needed was a simple click away on their belts. Need to change lenses? Click. Need to get additional memory cards? Click. Need to switch cameras? Click. Each were like Batman!

My wife and I were very happy with the photos they took that day - all 1,700! Every single photo taken did not require any touch up. The lighting, color, contrast and brightness on each photo Jpeg were perfect. I didn't think it was possible but the ones he touched up for our initial draft review looked even better. We're still in the process of selecting the photos to use in our album, and it will be more difficult as there isn't a single photo taken that we don't want to use!

In summary, we would both highly recommend Andy and his staff for your wedding or special function. It was truly a great experience working with them. We honestly don't believe you'll find better photographers anywhere.

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 30

B · Married on 03/04/2017

We were lucky to have Andy to do a photoshoot for my son's bar mitzvah after a friends bailed out on us last minute. Andy is one of the most professional, pleasant, and reasonably-priced photographers in the Bay Area. His pricing is transparent: we agreed upfront, no hidden cost, and most importantly, he did not use our last minute request to jack up the price like some others, which I was very thankful for (Yes, I received a quote 10X what we paid Andy).

Andy called to discuss to make sure all details were covered. He not only arrived on time, but was the FIRST one to arrive at the ceremony! His pictures were amazing. We had taken the pictures in the synagogue before and none came out as sharp and clear as Andy's. He even driven down to the party (in another location) to take a few extra shots after the ceremony for us.

I have lived in the city long enough and know the cost of living here. If you ever need a great photographer to work some magic without paying for a king's ransom or being ripped off, I would highly recommend Andy.

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 31
    Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides 32

Carla · Married on 10/21/2016

We hired Andy and his team for our wedding and they were amazing! Definitely worth the investment. Even when I was just inquiring about his services, Andy gave great customer service. He was very patient with me and answered the million questions I had before finally deciding to book him. Ahead of the wedding, Andy is very good at making sure everything is prepared for the day of, as far as scheduling, shot lists, etc. This was very helpful given that you have to worry about several other things for a wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Andy and his team were great. They knew how to keep the day moving to ensure all photos were captured with family, bridal party, etc.

The final product was beautiful! We were more than satisfied with the quality of the photos and our video. Andy even personally delivered the wedding album to my work!